Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

I smiled. "Yes. It was my grandmother's coat."

She smiled and said in a husky whisper, "She really has no idea what she's wearing, does she?" I could see now that she was a little older than you.

I returned the feigned intimacy. "Not really."

She chuckled. "It's better that way." She tugged on my sleeve and we laughed.

You and the other kids were saying your goodbyes. Kristin turned back to the group. And they plodded away laughing and waving over their shoulders.

We stood holding hands. The snow drifted gently down. The short day was waning. The streetlamps were switching on.

We were standing by a long stone stair that climbed up to one of the old University buildings. You stood up on the bottom stair so your nose nearly met mine and you leaned in, wrapping your arms over my shoulders and around my neck. As you snuggled your face by my ear, the soft, warm fur of your coat rested against my cheek and neck.

You whispered, "I love you, Daddy," and you squeezed me. "Are you happy, Shujin."

"Yes, little girl, I am."

"So am I. You know, I have mixed emotions about having a baby."

"Yes, Koneko, so do I."

You stood on the stair talking quietly.

"I think I want the baby for all kinds of good reasons – some of them instinctive. Also I have been finding the thought of getting pregnant – specifically, of you making me pregnant – incredibly erotic. I think that I desire being pregnant, probably means that some part of me just feels ready and right."

"Yes, my love."

"So when I think of being pregnant, it seems wonderful and I get excited and – I don't know – glowy.

"But when I think of having a baby I get pretty frightened. It's so much responsibility and I have things to do first. I don't know how to raise a child. I – I had such a strange childhood myself... and it's barely over."

I smiled and tucked that strand of hair back under your hat.

"What if I'm pregnant, Daddy?"

"Little love, if you're pregnant, then we'll decide how to have a child in our lives. It will change some things – not others."

"Maybe if Louise and Margaret help us, I can still go to school."

"Yes, I was thinking something like that."

"OK. I feel better. Daddy, I should start my birth control again."

"Yes, probably. But you'll have to wait to see if you are pregnant first."

"All right, Daddy."

"Daddy, I know I should have thought about it more before I did it. And I should have talked to you. I'm both sorry I didn't and also, I'm not so sorry.

"I think I wanted to feel free and to have a secret and," you hesitated, thinking, "I think it gave me a sense of a kind-of control of my life or something. It was something of mine. My very own. There is so much in my life that feels out of my control. I know that sounds crazy." You hugged me again and whispered in my ear, "But, Daddy. Let's go home and make love again... knowing we might still get pregnant, OK? This one more time. All of a sudden I want you in me. Make love to me, Daddy – please – all night long."

You kissed me and took my arm again – my little Czarina. We walked through the darkening streets happily and in silence. It was snowing in earnest now and there was no traffic in the streets. People bustled and children were playing in the roads. A few people. laughing, came skiing up the center of the road, now with three inches of new snow.

As we walked up the driveway, you leaned you head on my shoulder. I held you around your waist as we walked.

"You know, Sir, I never imagined I would be living this life – I mean the life I have now – here with you. This is my home, isn't it?"

"Yes, little girl. It is yours."

"It is ours. So – this morning I had a dream. In my dream, I was just a little girl and you were my Daddy and I asked you if I could marry you when I grow up."

I chuckled and said, "That would be somewhat less than customary."

You stopped walking and laughed. "I can't believe you just said that! That's what you said in my dream. Anyway, in my dream, I told you that some little girls marry their daddys."

We laughed together and hugged and we stood looking at the house in the early darkness. Margaret and Louise had put one of those little electric candles in each of the many windows – all the way up to the dormered ones in the top of the house. At the very top, here in front, they had hung colored lights in the cupola matching the ones they had hung all along the porch. The house hadn't looked so happy since...

"You're far away," you squeezed my hand.

"I was thinking that the house hasn't looked so inviting for many years."

"Are you happy, Daddy."

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes, I am, Konekochan."

We walked hand in hand up the driveway, climbed the stairs to the porch. The door bells jangled as we came inside. Margaret was there and fussed over you, helping you off with your boots, carefully putting the coat away.

Louise came around the corner from the living room and asked, "I started the fire in the living-room and laid the fire in the your bedrooms. What would you like for supper?"

"Could we please have supper upstairs, Louise? Perhaps you'd make us something special – you are so wonderful at it – and provide for midnight snackings, maybe." You suggested.

Louise smiled. "Yes, little miss," she said, forgetting herself. "I want to make roast duck for dinner tomorrow afternoon... how about I make salmon for you two tonight? Pasta. Salad. And I'll bring up a variety of things you can eat some of the leftover roast and cheeses – maybe some of the rosemary bread Margaret made this morning – I'll bring wine for you, little miss – and coffee."

"Brilliant! Thank you. Meet you upstairs, Sir." You ran off and up while we three watched after you.

I was smiling and shaking my head as Margaret and Louise turned back toward me. They laughed quietly. "She's a character," I said.

"Yes Sir, and we love her," said Louise. "She wants to be the mistress of the house – and she is, or she is becoming, I guess – but she's so cute." She giggled.

"She's like our little sister," said Margaret.

"And she loves you."

"Yes," I said. "And I'm hopeless."

Margaret smiled, "Yes, Sir. That's obvious."

"Are the supper arrangements all right with you, Sir?" asked Louise, chuckling.

"I'm sure whatever you do will be more than enough – only – no wine tonight. How about plenty of Pellegrino and limes."

"I'll go light the fires in your rooms, Sir. I'll help her out while Louise gets the food ready for your night."

"Thank you, Margaret. And thank you both for being so good to us."

The girls beamed. "We're happy here, Sir."

Louise repaired to the Kitchen. Margaret headed upstairs to help you. I purposely dawdled, tinkering on the piano and fiddling with some lyrics. I wanted to give you some time – and I wanted Louise and Margaret to be done by the time I came upstairs. I heard Louise going up and down the stairs and finally they both came down and Margaret said, "Everything's ready Sir."

"Thank you, Margaret."

"Sir, your supper and some of the snacks will stay hot – I put them on hot plates for you."

"That's wonderful. Thank you so much."

I began my way up the marble stairs.

"Sir"

"Yes, Margaret."

"Little Miss – we're so glad for you."

"Thank you, Margaret." I wondered what she meant, but I smiled and climbed to the long hallway, walked past the portraits. I stopped in front of my Grandmother's painting and chuckled at the glasses in her hand.

You weren't in my room. There was a veritable feast laid out on the tables. There were fresh flowers. The fire was lit, and candles all 'round. You and Margaret and Louise had been busy. The door was open to your room. I could hear water running into your tub.

I put on my heavy green robe. I selected one of the red roses from the vase on the bed table. I stood on the hearth, carefully breaking the thorns off the stem and tossing them into the fire. I thought to myself, "Nothing of this love's flower to cut my little girl's fingers."

I turned and stepped through the door into your room.

You sat on your window seat looking out into the night. You were in a white silk robe. Your curly hair was up, tied with a pink ribbon. You turned and smiled and rose.

I could see your erect nipples straining against the fabric. Your skin was the color of warm July afternoons. You had no make-up. But you had done your nails a new color – a young lady's pink.

You came to me and kissed my mouth tenderly, taking the rose and breathing in its fragrace... gently nuzzling it. You reverently put it on your bed table, you took my hand and led me into your bathroom.

We didn't speak. You undressed me. First taking my robe and hanging it on the back of the chair, then slowly unbuttoning the dark wool shirt. You unbuckled my trousers and slowly pulled the belt through the finders. I realized you were savoring everything you were doing.

So you unbuttoned my trousers and slid them down while I stepped out of them. And likewise my underwear. But you took a moment to gently caress my cock with your fingertips before you slid my shirt off my shoulders.

You took my hand and brought me to the bath so I could step in and you stood back as I settled myself into the steaming water. Deliberately, as I watched, you slowly disrobed, allowing me to enjoy the view, catching my eye and smiling at me.

You picked up one of the bottles of bath oil from the shelf and poured a bit into the water. Immediately, the room was alive with the scent of musky, forest ferns – fresh, but hintng of sex.

As you stepped into the water, I watched your muscles flex beneath your smooth skin. The graceful curves of your shoulders and neck melted into the inviting shape of your perfect, small breasts. Your back and hips were those of a very young woman, just beginning to flower and as you lifted your leg over the tub's rim, I could see the delicate curve of your shaven pussy lips.

You were watching me watch you and you smiled. You picked up a cloth and the soap and knelt down in the water before me and began to wash me – first my chest and shoulders, my neck – then my face. And as you rinsed me, you kissed my eyes, touching their lids with your tongue.

Then it was my turn – slowly bathing you – sometimes stroking your soapy skin with my hands then squeezing water out of the cloth so it ran down your neck and over your breasts.

You massaged my shoulders for a long while. You knew your breasts were at my face level. You knew I was feasting my eyes on them – so near and so beautiful.

The fragrance of the bath filled my nostrils.

You settled down with your back to me and rested against my chest, drawing my arms around your waist in front. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, little girl."

So we sat in silence for a half hour or so, drinking each other in while we rested. At last, you sighed. You took my hands and placed them on your breasts.

"Why, Sir! Whatever are you doing!" you said in mock horror. You squeezed my hands so they flexed and grabbed. "No! Stop! you are taking such liberties! 'I'm a good girl I am!'"

I nuzzled the back of your head. "You aren't nearly the angel you pretend to be, my Miss Doolittle." I said, trying to imitate Rex Harrison's inflections.

"No – No! We mustn't. Stop." As you pulled my hands down between your legs. "We mustn't. Stop. Oh no!" I began to play with you pussy lips. "We mustn't. Stop. We mustn't. Stop. No. We mustn't. We – we mustn't stop. No. We mustn't stop. We mustn't stop."

And we both laughed at the ridiculous classic joke.

Still giggling, you stood and stepped out. You consciously gave me a show of feline nonchalance as you, dripping carelessly on the tile, brought me one of the thick bath towels from the shelf. I stood and stepped out.

"Careful, Daddy, don't slip and break your hip. We'll have to get you a walker."

I laughed hard and long while you stood blinking and looking innocent, sucking your thumb.

You took the towl from me and dried my torso, and, as you toweled off my cock and balls, you said, in your sweetest little girl voice, "Let me get that for you, Daddy." And you kissed me, tonguing my mouth in a very non-little-girl manner. You sunk to your knees. "Here," you said, "Look, I think it's beginning to swell. Are you OK, Daddy? I'll kiss it and make it all better."

I was laughing, but not for very long. You treated me to your expert ministrations. You teased me and sucked me until I had a raging hard prick sliding deep down your lovely tight, hot throat.

I was close to coming when you stopped. You knew your mind – you wanted me urgent and hot. You stood, you kissed me. You took my hand and, still dripping from the fragrant bath, you lead me quickly through your room into mine to our bed.

I pushed the small of your back at just the right second and you lost your balance, sprawling against and overthe edge of the tall bed. I was instantly behind you, my cock was at your cunnie's wet, slippery doorway.

"Daddy – wait, Daddy." I pulled back. You turned and slithered on your back up onto the sheets, your legs spread, showing me what I was about to conquor again... inviting me. You were in the middle of the bed. You held up your arms, beconing. "Now, Daddy. Like this. Come to me, Daddy."

I crawled over you. My cock was at your opening. You arched and pulled me close.

Now you are looking into my eyes. I am about to enter you. I am being strong and sure, but gentle and tender.

It is a very special night and we both know it. You are fertile, and we have decided that for just this night, this one time, we will consciously leave the consequence of our union to the fates – or Gods. Whatever the outcome of this night of love, we will embrace it.

You are shivering, but not from cold. You are still heated from our bath. Your skin is still moist. You smile up at me. You brush my hair back. And I push.

You have that look of delighted surprise you nearly always have when I first enter you. I stretch you open now, your pussy lips fully parting, your tight little cunny yielding. You gasp. You are full.

You pull me to you. You grip my hair. Without any other encouragement, I feel your cunny flutter. You squeal. You are coming. "Daddy! Oh, Daddy!"

I slide out a little then back in.

"What do you think, Konekochan? Do you want to marry your Daddy when you grow up."

You speak breathlessly, "But Daddy, that would be not be customary. Little girls don't marry their Daddys."

I begin to fuck you slowly.

"Some little girls do, my pet. Some little girls do."

Your eyes are wide. You are gripping me tightly. I am sliding my cock in and out of your cunny with delicious strength – but slowly, deliberately. You are going to come again. You can't help it.

"Daddy," you squeal and you begin to shake as the next wave of orgasm begins to sweep you away. "Daddy!"

I feel you coming. "Do you want to marry your Daddy when you grow up?"

"Daddy – Can I really marry my Daddy? Can I, Daddy?"

I thrust hard. You cry out. You are coming so hard. But I know just what to do.

"You were a naughty little girl, Koneko, stopping your birth control."

"Oh – Oh God, Daddy."

Your sweet, tight body is milking me and I'm not going to be able to wait much longer.

"Do you want to marry your Daddy when you grow up – and have his baby?"

I begin to fuck you hard now. You gasp. "Daddy! Daddy! Yes, Daddy."

"Say it, little girl."

"I want to marry my Daddy and have his baby."

You are breathless. I know you are right on the edge. "Say it again."

"I want to marry my Daddy and have his baby. Please, Daddy. Please."

You are right there – you are about to surrender to me – you will come hard when you do.

"Say it again."

"Please, Daddy."

I know the moment is here.

I say firmly – right in your ear – you are beginning to come – I know this will take you to a new height...

"You will marry me. You will have my baby. Say Yes."

You scream in your ecstatic release, "Yes! Yes! Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh."

"You are mine. Say Yes."

And, as you completely surrender to me, you wail, "Dadddyyy. Dadddyyy. Yeeeessss."

You are nearly convulsing. Your cunny tightens. And then I thrust my cock deep into you and I begin to come. You feel it.

"You are mine, Dadddyyyy. Give me a baby nowwww."

And I cry out. "My baby girl! My baby!"

Pumping now. Deep into you. Deep into my little girl. "My baby girl."

You grip me with all your strength. Your arms and legs are wrapped around me. I feel your cunny flutter again and you moan softly, "Yes, Daddy. Yes. I want to marry you. I want your babies. Ooooohhhhh yeeessss." You are coming so deep and you voice is filled with such love.

I have arched my back so that my cock remains at its deepest extent. You relax your grip just a small bit. You kiss my face. You stroke my hair. We are sweating. We are so close it feels as if we are one thing.

"Daddy. Oh, my God. Daddy. Oh, my God," you purr. "My Daddy." You shudder. "My darling man. Yes, Daddy. You're right. Some little girls do get to marry their Daddy."

I say softly into your ear. "I'm going to hold you to it."

"Yes, yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy, I promise." You nuzzle my neck and bite me gently.

We hold each other close. The fire is crackling. "I will fuck you all night long, Konekochan."

"Yes, Shujin."

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12