Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

I slow nearly to a stop, enjoying the feel of you — your heat. Then I fuck you hard and fast then slow again. You nearly come several times, but I slow each time, keeping you on the edge.

It seems like I fuck you forever, taking my fill of you. "God, Little Girl, you are delicious." As my cock pushes in and pulls out, your ass is pushed and pulled — your flesh is flexed. Although you are stretched open from the plug, it is a delightful sensation.

But then I slide out of you. I get off the bed and go into the bathroom. You barely move. You wait in stillness, in submission.

You hear me washing off, drying. Then I'm back again, behind you, and in one thrust, I have taken your pussy.

You smile as you feel me taking my pleasure. You can tell it won't be very long now — I have an urgency that you recognize. You feel a sudden wave of excitement. You will come soon.

I dig my fingers into your hips. I am gripping you hard and it feels wonderful. You are on the edge. My cock swells.

Your orgasm smashes into you like a tidal wave from nowhere. You scream again, calling my name and that compels me to come. I shout as I pump my seed deep into your waiting cunt. You are writhing, consumed by your exquisite pleasure. I am thrust to the deepest extent, my fingers dug into your voluptuous flesh. Your cunnie is convulsing, milking me. Your cervix is twitching, drinking me in.

With my cock still inside you, I begin to untie your arms — like unlacing a shoe. Your arms free, you stretch them above your head.

I pull out of you. I untie your legs. And you pounce. Laughing and knocking me back. You straddle me. You grab my arms and push them down above my head. You slither onto my cock, still hard and at the ready.

"My turn, Daddy."

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12