Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bill33
bill33
57 Followers

I caressed the silk of your lacy black push-up and slid my fingers under the fabric, feeling the wonderful softness of your small but perfectly shaped breasts. My strong, warm hands pinched your nipples hard and you squealed. I reached around in back of you and unfastened the hooks. The bra fell away and I quickly took your nipples in my mouth -- first one, then the other-- and sucked roughly and hard. Then I fastened the clamps, jingling naughtily. You had, of course, yielded without resistance; submitting to me appropriately.

I had positioned pillows behind you so when you leaned back you were in an almost upright sitting position. I smiled. I was pleased. And you smiled back at me.

You had gasped that way you do as I slid your panties down and off your silk clad legs and spread you open, sliding my hands up their insides, pushing them apart, exposing you. The feel of my warm hands sliding up the silk, over the stockings' top edge, and coming to rest just there on either side of your pussy lips had been exquisite.

I parted your lips. I bent over to kiss your pussy and you felt my hot breath tickling you just before my lips caressed your flesh. My tongue found your clitoris. I sucked it.

You had gushed. Standing up, I had bound your legs to the posts just right, wide, wide open -- apart and up, so that the lips of your pussy were also spread, and your clitoris, quickly swollen and extended, presented its self. And I slid the nasty clamp onto it -- and it bit you -- and you squealed and creamed profusely.

You were a vision of lasciviousness. Your arms up over your head. You legs spread wide. I wanted you to see. So I slid the big old standing mirror over. "See how pretty?"

You were indeed lewdly pretty. The seams up the backs of the stockings beautifully accentuated the lines of your legs and the sight of your own cunny so exposed made you all the more excited. Your beautiful softly curvaceous breasts, nipples clamped, you lovely face framed by your open legs, your arms high over your head -- you were starkly aware of your beauty and vulnerability.

"Now, be a good girl and wait."

"Yes Sir."

So I had left you there, the clamps throbbing, you body opened. Time passed. You heard me showering. Strangely, you dozed off. Bizarre, sexy dreams -- almost real. Your friend, Kristin kissing you.

Now my voice pulls you back. "You are so beautiful, my darling Pet."

You feel me caressing and squeezing your breasts. The naughty bells tinkle. You wake up slowly as I run my hands down your belly and stroke your legs, spread open. You feel the sting of the clamp on your clitoris.

I am in my robe. It is open. You can see my cock, erect, pulsing.

You watch as I pour you a small glass of liquor from a strange, old green bottle. I hold it to your lips and you drink it down as I tip it. "That's it, baby, the whole thing. Just some herbs a friend sent me from the Amazon. You'll want to be wide awake, Little Love."

The taste is sweet and bitter like a dark root-beer. Immediately, you feet a rush of energy course through you. You are indeed wide awake but, simultaneously, you still feel the effects of the champagne. It is incendiary. You laugh. You squirm in your restraints. The tinkle of the bells on your nipple clamps -- the nasty bite on your tender, swollen clitoris -- your pussy wets again and you need to be fucked. "Daddy..." you plead in your best little girl voice.

I chuckle, "That's my Little Girl. First some ice cream and berries."

I lifted the spoon to your lips. Vanilla ice cream and dark chocolate syrup. The ice cream is only a little melted so you realize that you couldn't have dozed for long at all. The sundae tastes wonderful.

After each bite, I kiss you long and deeply. You explore my mouth with your tongue, feeling my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Then a strawberry.

"Now, champagne to wash it down." You giggle. You are on fire. Lit up by the ice cream and chocolate and the jet-fuel of the champagne and the liquor.

I step back and admire you. You are beautiful and completely wanton. Your wrists are tied high above you. You have an expression of complete lust. Your breasts rise and fall with your deep breaths -- the clamps squeezing your nipples out -- their bells tinkling. Your legs are stretched and restrained open. You pussy lips are opened too and your clitoris is also stretched out and clamped beautifully. You are wet and glistening. Yes, you are ready.

You watch me take a large, long plug from the bed table. It slopes up from its end, but it has two ridges. One wider than the other. "I think you're ready for this, my Love."

You watch as I lubricate it and then bring it to bear at the opening of your sweet little ass hole. You relax to take it in and, as I push, you squirm to help work it as it stretches you. I work it, to increase your pleasure, fucking you with it deeper each stroke, opening you until you feel the widest part slip in and then I push it all the way in. Deep.

"Oh, God, it's so big." It opens you, excites you. You have that strange, naughty feel of being filled. You gasp.

I step to you and you feel the head of my cock at your opening. I push. Your flesh yields. And as I slide into you in one, long luxurious thrust, the curve of the strange plug does its work, pressing the head of my cock forward against your G-spot as it slides past.

Your eyes open wide. "Oh my God!"

My hands on your waist, I begin to fuck you slowly. The flesh of my cock strokes your magic place with each thrust. You begin to moan.

"Oh my God, Oh my Shujin!"

I smile. Our eyes are locked. Suddenly you have a surprised expression. For a split second, you laugh. Then you gasp as you shake and squeal. I feel your cunny grip me and milk my cock as you scream.

I fuck you harder now. "Good girl. Now -- I want more. Give it to me again."

You can't help it. You can't stop it. You feel a more powerful orgasm rip through you. You scream again. You whimper. It is perfect.

"More. I want more. You will give it to me again."

Your mouth is open. You shudder and scream, arching your back. And as you look back at me again, you exclaim, "Shujin! What's happening?"

As you come again, groaning and gripping me with your young vaginal muscles, you are squirting out the rare female ejaculate.

"You are coming, my love. It is perfect. It is beautiful."

"Daddy!"

"Now, Baby Girl." I slow my strokes, then speed up. You are wet and slick from your own come. You feel my cock swell. You feel another orgasm approaching fast -- you are on the edge. You smile at me and squeeze. You want to increase my pleasure. "Perfect! Such a good girl." And you feel the flood of my hot seed. "Ah! Oh! My Little Baby!" And you come again, writhing in your pleasure and ejaculating yet again.

You had heard of this -- but thought it was an old wives' tale -- that women had a kind of ejaculation. But you had certainly never had it happen to you before or even hear that any of your friends had experienced it.

"Such a good girl."

I lean over you and kiss your mouth and you begin to explore me with your tongue. I undo your clitoris-clamp and you whimper as the blood rushes back into its swollen and distended flesh. I fuck you again -- slowly. I unstrap your legs and you wrap them around me. I unfasten your wrist restraints. You wrap your arms around my neck and hold me to your body -- so close and tight -- trembling.

"Good Girl. Now -- fuck me."

"Yes, Shujin. Yes, my love." And you drag me into bed, lying me back, straddling me, the strange plug still inside your ass. You fuck me hard. I hold your waist. You are going to come. My cock so deep -- you; so opened and taken.

Without thinking -- rising from your dream, perhaps -- like a whisper at first -- as a final barrier disappears -- like an admission of final surrender -- a word forms in your mind. I can feel you shaking. You lean down and kiss my mouth as you begin.

Then you look me in the eyes. All the barriers are stripped away. You say softly, as you began to come so very hard -- because it feels so good to say it. "Master."

I smile and your heart explodes -- so deeply in love.

You shuddered and you felt me swell again. Our eyes lock.

And you say it again, your voice trembling in the throes of your pleasure. "Master. My Master. Oh, my God. My Master." Tears come to your eyes. As if you are in the eye of our passion's storm -- like a gentle release. You know your life will never be the same. You are mine. I am yours. Ever more deeply each time we make love.

"Master." You choke up.

Now, as you softly cry, you begin to fuck me furiously. You ride me hard, my still-swollen member massaging your cervix. Almost there. Almost there. Balanced on the edge. I reach down between your legs and take your clitoris between my fingers. You are raw from the clamp. I squeeze firmly.

You shudder, and you begin to scream as you come, "Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Maasssttteeerrr!!"

It's my turn. I throw you onto your back. And fuck you hard. The plug in your ass continues to do its magic, mercilessly pressing my cock against your G-spot as it slides in and out -- and it is treating me to a delightful pleasure too -- you are unusually tight by virtue of being so filled.

"Mine! My Little Girl." And I shout as, to your surprise, I come yet again. "Mine. Arrrrrrhhh."

You laugh wickedly. You shriek. You pull me down against you and grip me with your legs. You weave your fingers through my hair and grip. You nuzzle my neck. You croon, "Shujin. My very own. My Master."

Our kisses are deep and lingering. You speak softly in my ear, "Master, you will never leave me. I have been afraid every time you go away. I've been afraid something will happen -- that I will lose you too."

You roll me over on my back, you on top. My cock, softening, slips out of you, You feel a flood of my seed drip out of you. I reach down and grip the plug. I pull and you yield. You groan, "Oh, Master -- so very naughty." I set it aside and gather the covers over us. You nuzzle my neck.

"I think I had a dream while you were gone, Master."

"Yes, Koneko?"

"Yes. Much of it I can't remember, but it was strange. And someone told me that our hearts would be healed. From now on, you will take me with you when you go."

I slide my hand up your spine and grip your hair. "Be nice."

You squeal and giggle.

"OK -- please, from now on you will take me."

"Good Girl"

"Hey, Master -- maybe I can do that I Dream of Genie blinking thing."

"Hey! Be Nice!"

You laugh and kiss me. You nuzzle me. "You are my Master, Shujin."

"Yes, Koneko." You can hear the smile in my voice. And I say, under my breath, "Wicked child."

"If I was your genie, what would you wish for, Master?"

"Your freedom."

You think about this. You smile. You whisper. "Then I would give myself back to you, Master. I will always be yours -- willingly."

You hear my breathing deepen. You roll over me and get out of bed between the special posts your legs had been tied to. You pour and guzzle a glass of champagne. Then another.

"Oh Master..."

"Hmmmm?"

I feel your hot mouth on my cock. Your hand gripping my balls, squeezing slightly. I begin to stiffen. Your finger slides into my asshole.

I weave my finger into your hair. "Oh yesss... Good Girl."

bill33
bill33
57 Followers
12