Aces High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Mikayla and Gabi by the door, mouths open, their hands rhythmically running up and down in their underwear.

Great, now two of my friends are gonna watch me lose my load in 5 seconds. Fuck. My first time and I'm going to fuck it up. Okay, relax, Re-lax. Wait, are they touching themselves?

Celeste's dripping mound was right over my throbbing cock. My shaft was a hot red tone, and the head was completely purple. I felt like I couldn't take even a single stroke of stimulation - hell, it felt like if someone blew air onto my cock I would have erupted. She looked down at me and smiled before kissing me even more intensely than before. I felt the electrifying touch of her hand guiding my cock inside her, and I throbbed. It was the first time anyone had ever touched my erection. She put me at her soaking wet entrance, and slowly slid down my shaft, sending mind blowing sensations through my entire lower body. It felt like someone had me do a drug through my cock, each fold of her insides stimulated a new level of lubricated ecstasy. She took my hands and placed them on her bouncing tits, and showed her pearly whites. A smile that could kill: my heart was beating so fast and hard that I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack.

Its finally happening!

She slid up and down twice, but even as I tried to move with her to reduce the friction, the excitement in my groin grew to a massive climax, and I pushed her off my steel hard rod, sending her ass back onto my legs. I desperately tried to hold it, but it was no use. My balls drew up, my legs trembled together, and my abs clenched in anticipation. She realized what was happening and immediately grabbed my cock as it blew like a fountain. White ropes flew up as I faded back, and I closed my eyes while she stroked to the rhythm of my orgasm.

Hnnnnnnnnggghhhh.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I opened my eyes and my stomach dropped as I realized I just prematurely ejaculated like a fucking loser in front of my three best female friends.

Two full strokes. Wow.

But Mikayla and Gabi were no longer at the door, they were on the bed, on either side of me and Celeste. I noticed that they were totally naked, and I had to take a second glance at each of their pussies to make sure this was still real life. Gabi's pussy was a tight-looking slit, neatly shaven; Mikayla's was as I had imagined, two soft, golden lips complete with a landing strip of hair. My defeated cock rose to attention immediately, ready for another challenge - ready to fulfill years of masturbatory fantasies about these wonderful girls.

Holy shit. I'm going to fuck all of them.

Gabi straddled my face as Mikayla and Celeste played with my cock to get it back into working action. My heart rate skyrocketed again, and I started pleasuring Gabi, responding to her moans and thrusts with harder licks and kisses right on her most sensitive area. Celeste inserted my cock into her mouth, and Mikayla ran her tongue up and down my abs, feeling my arm muscles with her curious hands. Celeste's playful tongue felt like her sex had felt: mind-meltingly, earth-shatteringly pleasurable. My moans were muffled by Gabi's weight on my face.

I can't believe this. They're all so hot, so amazing. I would've never though this could've happened. Ahhhhhhh...

A smiling Celeste hopped on top of me again as Gabi dismounted. Mikayla fell on top of Gabi, kissing her and rubbing between her legs, exchanging moans like excited replies of good conversation.

"Ready?" Celeste asked. I nodded.

You will NOT cum too quickly again, I told myself.

She inserted me into her red hot entrance and I was again overwhelmed by how amazing she made me feel. I clenched her ass with both my hands; she started riding me up and down again. Her two love mounds bounced joyfully on her chest, her head fell back to express her pleasure, and her strokes grew faster and faster. As moaning from Gabi and Mikayla grew to a crescendo, I noticed the reserved Mikayla truly letting go of her inhibitions as her hips fluttered in orgasmic ecstasy. Mikayla had been trying to avoid an orgasm in front of us, but she just couldn't resist even a moment longer. I looked down at Celeste's pussy, ecstatically sliding up and down my wet shaft.

Oh yes! This is so good! This is what life is about!

I was trying to avoid cumming as hard as I could. I had practiced many a masturbation session relaxing my muscles to avoid orgasm, but in live action that practice went straight out the window. She was simply too hot and her moans too arousing and her pussy too wet for me to hold my cum. She was on top of me, rocking back and forth, so I had no control over the pace or intensity. It felt so good, yet so disappointing, to relinquish control so fully.

"Oh, Celeste, I can't hold it much longer."

She rode me faster, and moaned louder,

"Celeste, you feel too fucking good. I can't fucking hold out!" I said as I tried to minimize her friction on me. She smiled back.

"Celeste, Jesus, I'm so close! You've got to stop!"

She smiled at me, bringing her voice up to a high pitch squeal.

"Oh fuck yes, just a little bit longer! I'm going to cum too!" she yelled, placing my hands on her ass. Her squeals got more frequent, and her mouth opened out of pleasure. She was as close as I was.

Gabi and Mikayla laid back with blushed faces, each having recently orgasmed, grinning at the developing situation.

"Is he prematurely ejaculating again?" asked Gabi. Gabi had little tolerance for a guy who got too excited before his lady was finished.

"Oh, give Tim a break. He obviously really likes her. He-" Mikayla was cut off as Gabi initiated the next round of fellatio.

I mean there's always, Plan B, right? Fuck!

"Oh Celeste...I can't...holy shit...Celeste...mmmm..." I was losing control.

"Ahhh! Yes! Oh my gosh yes! Cum for me again!" Celeste moaned.

Holy shit! Oh my god! Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

I can say without a doubt that cumming condomless inside Celeste was the finest moment of my life so far. I felt like I intimately knew Celeste, and I had expressed all of my sexual energy to her. I became totally oblivious to anything but the euphoria in my cock, having just been ridden to completion by the girl of my dreams. Celeste quickly finished right after myself, moaning and shaking, and fell on top of me in post-orgasmic drunken afterglow. We were both floating in a dream state, while Mikayla and Gabi next to us were rising to another orgasm,

"Oh my god, Tim. That felt too good. Mmmhhh." Celeste purred as she lay beside me. Mikayla, red faced and grinning, rolled on top of me, and again my cock hopped to attention.

I'm a stud. I could go

All

Mother-

Fucking

Night.

She placed me in her throbbing golden sex and rode me furiously. It was even better than I had fantasized.

"Are you doing okay?" she asked in between heavy inhalations.

"I'm getting close again! You're so hot! Holy shit!" I nervously responded.

Wow. I'm going to cum too early again.

"I'm trying to hold it!", I reiterated.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmh ahhhhh yeeeeeees!", she moaned back.

Hold it! Think about baseball, anything! Is this supposed to happen? Just concentrate on her body, dont think about your stamina.

My strategy worked for about 30 strokes. A lightning bolt of excitement shot through me again and I looked down at the magic that Mikayla was doing to me. I tried to focus on anything but how incredible each stroke felt. Each of her thrusts was like a perfectly lubricated hand turning all of its attention toward making me cum as quickly as possible. My efforts were to no avail.

Alright, you just prematurely came twice. I don't even think it's physically possible to do it again.

Oh wow, look at her smiling at me. Those breasts, that ass. And Celeste too, wow!

Okay, calm down, don't cum.

Wow, that felt really good, but don't panic.

Jeez, is she going faster? Oh my, and look at that pussy! Unngh, those hips!

Okay, I'm twitching s little bit but I can still recover...just relax your pelvic floor muscle...oh god...I'm stiffening up.

Please Mikayla, just cum before me or slow down or something. I'm getting stiffer.

She's speeding up, maybe if I thrust with her it'll minimize...oh, that feels even better! Agh!

Don't panic, don't panic!

Hold it, relax! Shit, shit!

Ahh! Ahhh! Yeesssss!

I came within a minute again, just out of pure excitement for Mikayla. She rolled off, dripping my potent cum. I was again thrown into a world of pure bliss and pleasure, ripped back out as they aroused me again. I had no problem with that - Gabi hopped on me next:

"C'mon, do me till I can't take it!" Gabi ordered, placing my hands on her toned ass. Unfortunately, the same series of thoughts came and went.

Wow, she feels good. Maybe just concentrate on her face? Will that work?

Oh, her moans. Yes! Yes! Mhhhhm.

Okay, just relax your abs, youre going to give it to her too soon.

Mmmmh! The head feels so good! Shes riding me so fast, though, I'm going to lose it!

"Doing okay, big guy?" Gabi asked. I looked over to notice Mikayla and Celeste beginning their first formal round of oral.

"Gabi, look, I don't have much experience, I think I'm gonna blow soon! Hnngh, you feel too good! Fuck, you're all so beautiful!"

"Is this your first time, Tim?"

I was reluctant to admit it, but I had to. These girls were making my dreams come true, I could at least tell them the truth.

"Yes."

Gabi leaned in and whispered, "It's okay, we will work on it." She gave me a smile, and proceeded to ramp up the speed.

Wait, wait.

No, not again!

Fuck, agh, agh, mhmm, hnggg, ahh!

I tried as hard as I could to hold on, but I fell back onto the bed, defeated. Gabi pulled me out, dragging a stream of ejaculate with my cock.

Maybe I have a problem. I don't care, I just fucked my three friends. And it's my first time. God dammit they're all so fucking hot!

"I'm sorry guys! I just can't deal with how you make me feel right now. You're all a little bit much for one guy to take in." I explained.

"Haha we know. Ahh, but this is so fucking good! And I told Grant and everyone not to come back, so we have all night," replied Gabi.

That is how it went for the next two hours or so. Three girls, taking turns riding me to massive orgasms. I lost track after the fifth or sixth, but there were many, enough to give each girl a convulsing release as well. I had each of them reveal their orgasmic expressions to me one by one as they rotated through: Celeste's cute giggles and moaning laugh, Mikayla's poweful trembling, and Gabi's porn-worthy acting. I felt all over their young hot bodies; I kissed their beautiful faces, their fine breasts, their tight asses, and their scorching pussies. I knew each of their sexy figures as intimately as anyone else. By the time the third hour went by, we had already came so times that the three ladies just laid across me and each purred their contentment. My cock was sore but it had done its work. I laid back, beaming my highest high while under the warmth of three beauties basking in blissful afterglow, thinking about how great it felt to be so fucking male. Who cares that I came quick, that was glorious - I managed to satisfy the girls of my dreams. I fulfilled years of fantasies:

A dream come true!

The exhausted little group snuggled up. Celeste came up to my face, and our tongues again interlocked in a final display of passion before the trio and I faded off to peaceful sleep.

I don't think I've been happier in my entire life.

...

I woke up to the sounds of laughter, and the three girls staring up at me.

"Hey Tim, are you okay? You were making weird noises while you were sleeping"

I was still on the motherfucking couch.

No! No! No! I dreamed it all?

I noticed a yellow-white crusty stain on the front of the blanket over me. Oh, no, no, no! I came in my sleep? Fuck! The girls looked at me with disgust.

"Umm, Tim, is that...?"

"Did you...?"

"Eww."

No! It can't be! Fuck, no! Nooooooooo!

I felt like I was going to cry.

Mikayla and Gabi walked away while I was still half asleep and bumbling around to figure out what was going on. Celeste leaned over the couch, a coy expression written on her face.

"Not one word of last night, dear." she whispered.

She kissed me on my cheek and strolled off, shaking her ass a little extra with her steps.