Achieving the Skill of Self-Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Follow me, I’m just trying to hang a picture and it’s kind of heavy. I just need you to hold it up for me while I measure and make sure it’s straight.” She began up the stairs and beckoned him with her hand. Josh smiled and was right behind her. His pants bulging already. “Just in here,” Regina said and let him enter the bedroom first.

“Christ, what the hell?” Josh stopped and turned back to Regina. She closed the door behind her. Josh looked back at the bed taking in the scene and his mind raced with confusion. “What’s going on here? No, wait, I’m outta here.” He stepped toward her as she guarded the door.

“Now, Josh. I’m sorry to lie to you. But I really do need your help.” Regina wrapped one arm around his neck and pressed her breasts against his chest. Her other hand found his hard bulge and she softly squeezed it. “Still hard even after being shocked by what you see? Maybe you’d like some of it, hmmm?” She reached up to his face and kissed him, softly at first. Then she teased his lips with her tongue and found her way into his mouth.

“Regina, what are you doing?” David spoke up, unhappy at hearing this stranger’s voice and realizing she’d brought a man into their bedroom.

“Excuse me? What did you just call me?” She asked as she pushed Josh backward toward the chair. “You see, Josh, we have a little discipline problem going on. And I need you to help me teach this unworthy slut a lesson.” She pushed Josh down into the chair. He just looked up at her, feeling dazed and astonished. She pulled the silk belt from her robe and grabbed his wrist and quickly tied it to the back leg of the chair. Josh tried to jerk free and push her back but she shoved her knee into his groin and he grunted in pain as he sat back down.

“That’s better. I don’t understand what is with disobedient men!” she exclaimed as she pulled his belt from around his waist and used to tie his other hand to the leg underneath the seat of the chair. She shrugged out of her robe, letting it pool at her feet. She stepped over to the bed and picked up the paddle. She yanked the blindfold off David’s face so he could see their surprise guest, who was watching them. “Now, Josh, observe carefully and see what happens to naughty sluts who refuse to obey their Mistresses! And you, David, start counting!”

Regina slapped David’s ass and he responded with a count of one. His heart was pounding at the thought of some stranger, a man no less, watching what was happening. What in the hell was Regina thinking? How could she humiliate him in front of another man? It was almost too much for him to accept, but he could do nothing about it. WHACK and he grunted out a loud “two”.

“Hey, you bitch! You can’t hold me here! I’m going to call the cops!” Josh yelled as he tried to work free of his binds. Regina dropped the paddle on the bed and went over to Josh. She thrust her full, round breasts into his face and held the back of his head with her hand.

“Suck me, Josh. Go on…I want to feel you suck my tit. Suck me like you mean it!” She pressed her nipple to his lips. He looked up into her eyes almost as if in challenge, then sucked her nipple, hard. He licked it and nibbled the dark pink pearl. “Yes, you like that, and you do it so well. You should feel my cunt, so wet and hot. Can I feel your cock? Let me see what you’ve got hanging between those muscular legs.” She reached down and unzipped his pants and dipped her hand into his shorts. She roughly yanked his engorged cock out and stroked it while he moved is mouth to her other tit.

David watched them in stunned silence. How dare she bring this jerk in and then let him touch her and she jack him off! David’s own cock felt as if it was about to explode and he was ready to scream.

Regina laughed softly and let go of Josh’s dick. It was swollen, pointing up at her as if begging for attention. She gently pulled her tit from his mouth, then slapped his cheek. He gasped in surprise then his face turned red in anger.

“Don’t you EVER call me a bitch. You will only address me as Mistress, do you understand?” she asked as she squeezed his jaw in her hand. Then she kissed him hard and moved down to his cock and began to suck on it. Josh moaned and pushed his hips up to her. Regina sucked the crown of his cock and pumped the shaft with her hand. Her rough handling excited the hell out of him. When she heard his breathing change and sensed his body stiffen she pulled away before he could come. Josh cried out and threw his head back.

“What is your fucking game, lady? You are a couple of sick, twisted freaks!” Josh spat out at her. “Let me go right now!”

“Believe me Josh, this is no game. For my little slut-boy and me, this is very serious. You need to learn some respect or I’ll just keep you in this suspended state, close to coming but not quite allowing you to release. And I’ll paddle your ass nice and hard. Then you’ll be in a world of hurt.” Regina turned back to David and picked up the paddle. “Where did we leave off, David?”

“Uh, um…two” David quickly refocused on his punishment. Seeing her “man-handle” Josh had caused David a strange thrill. Yet, he felt ashamed that she would let this asshole share in their bedroom exploits. It was not meant to be this way. He would gladly submit to whatever she wished, but not like this. “Please Mistress! I’m asking you to make this guy leave. Don’t do this.”

“Why David, did I give you permission to make requests? I’m surprised at you, you know better. Besides, with little Josh witnessing it this will make you remember what you’re being punished for. Tell Josh what you did!” But David remained silent, unwilling to further humiliate himself or let this stranger into his private world with Regina. “David, I’m waiting. And Josh doesn’t have all day, either.”

“Fuck!” David sighed in exasperation. “I was ordered not to touch myself or come while my Mistress was gone on business but she came home early to find me jerking off.” David could not look at either Josh or Regina. He felt himself blush and turned his head in the other direction, away from them. WHACK! “Three!” he cried out, if only to get it over with. All of a sudden he felt Regina’s cool hand on his raging hard-on and she unfastened the clip on the cock ring. “Oh God!” David gasped. WHACK! “Four.”

“Don’t even think about coming, David. Just concentrate on your ass and you’ll be all right.” Regina said softly. Her heart was pounding as she divided her attention between the two men. She was extremely excited to have put them both in their places. She felt so cool-headed about the whole situation which made her feel very powerful. She could cause pain or give pleasure as she wished and they were helpless to resist her! By the look in Josh’s eyes he was beginning to take an interest, as well. And her beautiful David, he may be feeling peeved at having this stranger share his time with her, she knew when all was said and done he’d be completely fulfilled. He would definitely learn about self-control. Her pussy twinged and weeped sweet juices at the thought of her control over them!

Josh started to feel curiously fascinated by what was happening. How could this guy let himself get in this predicament? Could he really be turned on by this treatment? This woman was some bitch, but she had some fine tits. If Josh’s hand were free he’d throw her to the ground and fuck the hell out of her. He’d turn her over and fuck her ass while he spanked her with each thrust. She should get some of her own treatment and see how it felt. Yet, as he watched this whole thing play out, his own cock was rigid and throbbing. He was surprised at his reaction and was trying to figure out if it was from watching the guy get spanked or thoughts of revenge on the bitch. Josh jerked his head up at the sound of his name, suddenly realizing she was talking to him.

“Josh, I asked you if you thought he’d had enough.” Regina glared at him, impatient with is inattention. “He’s had 25 swats, what do you think?”

“Jesus, how the hell should I know? You seem to be the freakin' expert,” Josh answered in disgust. He still could not get over a man letting a woman wale on his body like this. He watched as she released David’s wrists and told him to roll to his back. Then she re-cuffed his wrists. Regina walked toward Josh with the paddle in her hand. “Better get away from me with that thing. Don’t you touch me, you bitch, or I’ll have you charged with assault and battery!”

“Josh, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t know what you’re missing.” Regina stood before him and slipped her fingers into her cunt. She held her fingers to his lips. “Lick my fingers, Josh. Come on, you aren’t afraid of a little honey, are you?”

Before Josh realized it he did lick her fingers and even began sucking them, if merely in defiance of her challenging attitude. Then she coated her fingers with more pussy juice and smeared it on her nipples. She offered her breasts to him and he obliged her by enthusiastically sucking and licking both her breasts clean. Then Regina slid the handle of the paddle between her legs. She smeared it with her sweet fluids dripping from her pussy then held it under his nose. He tried to turn his face away but she grabbed him by the hair. “Now lick this clean, because your going to get more in a little bit. You can’t deny you enjoy the taste of me, can you?” Josh reluctantly submitted to her and licked the handle, bristling at the thought of it being a cock. In a bizarre way he was getting off on her ordering him to do what she willed, pushing his tolerance.

“Good boy. Now, as your reward I’m going to let you fuck my pussy with your tongue and I want to see if you can make me come. Have you ever made a woman come with your mouth, Josh?” Regina slowly untied his hands then bade him to stand up. He moved uneasily, contemplating sucking her juicy cunt when she forced him to turn around and tied his hands behind his back. She pushed on his shoulders to kneel, then lay down.

“Mistress, please don’t do this! I’m begging you not to let this guy touch you. You know I can make you come. You know I can pleasure you.” David pleaded.

“David, calm yourself. Were we not just discussing self-control a little while ago? You’ll get your turn. No one will be left out if both of you continue to behave.” Regina kneeled over Josh’s face and lowered her swollen pussy to his lips. She had him just where she wanted him. He was more compliant now, and she still had a use for him to complete David’s punishment. She was facing his lower body and reached out and grasped his engorged rod. She began to slowly stroke it as Josh alternated between sucking her clit and jabbing his fat tongue up inside her slick hole. He moaned and sucked harder on her pussy as she pumped his meaty dick.

David felt upset and flustered as he watched Regina close her eyes and smile. She groaned and ground her pussy against Josh’s face. David licked his lips, aching to suck the sweet, flushed flesh between her legs. He felt sick to his stomach, helpless to stop her let another man touch her this way. He watched as Regina bent forward to take Josh’s cock into her mouth. David moaned in frustration and yanked on his wrist bindings. Just before Josh could come Regina pulled her mouth away from is prick and her cunt away from his mouth.

“Come here, bi…um, Mistress. Come back and sit on my fat stick. I need to come so bad! Please stop this and let me come!” Josh panted.

Regina went to the bed and straddled David. She looked down to make sure Josh was watching. “Did you think you could make me come with that pathetic tongue of yours? You need to learn better techniques, delivery boy. You need some serious practice on a something nice and fleshy,” she practically growled at Josh. David shot an evil glance at Josh, then looked up and smiled at his lovely Mistress.

Josh felt as if his muscles were too loose and he struggled to sit up with his hand tied behind him. His cock jutted out from between his legs and his balls burned for release. He looked up and watched as Regina raised above David’s extended dick and slid her pussy down its length, all the way up to the hilt. David sighed heavily and began to thrust his hips up and down. Regina rode him like a carousel horse, gracefully gliding up and down. She played with her breasts, pinching her nipples. Then her right hand drifted down to her clit and she rubbed it to a budding hardness.

“There’s my slut, my fuck toy! Oh you feel so good. Only you can make me come, only your cock is good enough for my cunt. Don’t you know that? Ahhhhhh…” Regina manipulated her clit faster, feeling the climax build up. “Don’t you come, slut! Not yet! Only me! Watch me, now…oh God, watch meeee!!!” Regina screamed as her orgasm exploded and felt her pussy tightly grip David’s thick shaft. Warmth spread out from her groin as her cunt spasmed with relief. “Oh, David, you’re such a good fucker!” She leaned down to rest on top of him, feeling the exquisite sensation of her orgasm melt her body.

She slid off his body and eased herself to the floor to sit in front of Josh. She brought her knees up and let him see her sopping pussy as she gently massaged her clit and vulva. She brought her fingers up to her nipples and rubbed them, too. He leaned forward to suck on them but she gently pushed him back.

“No, Josh. I have something better for you to suck on.” She smiled as she saw him look down at her pussy. “No, not that either. Josh, you have a special part in all of this. I think between the humiliation and the paddling that David has been punished enough. I doubt he will ever disobey me again. Because the next time he does, I will ask him to leave and not come back. If he messes up his second chance, I will not be able to trust him ever again. Wouldn’t you agree, Josh?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Josh smiled at her, wondering what she was going to do with him. He needed to come so badly that at this point, he was even willing to try a spanking. His cock hurt so bad, he could only imagine what poor David’s must feel like.

“All right, then. Get up on your knees and come to the bed.” Regina moved over for him to kneel next to her. “I want you to get up on the bed between David’s legs and face him.” Josh frowned at her but she smiled and started to stand up, gripping his arm to help him up. He let her lead him onto the bed and looked down into David’s face.

David’s face was pale and his hair was plastered to his skull from sweat. His muscular body trembled in anticipation as to what Regina wanted next. He silently prayed she was not going to make him suck on Josh’s dick, he would just vomit if she tried to force him to do that. He was already feeling sick from watching her with Josh and from not being allowed to ejaculate his load. His balls felt full and heavy, ready to explode.

“Look at David’s cock, it’s still slick with my own cum, dripping down the sides. It looks quite succulent, don’t you think? So wet and juicy. I’ll bet it tastes so good, after all, that’s my pussy juices all over it. Like icing on a cake.” Regina ran her finger down the length of David’s shaft and slid her finger into Josh’s mouth. “What do you think? Sweet like me?”

Josh sucked on her finger and did indeed taste her nectar. He sucked her finger harder, deeper into his mouth. He loved the feel of her soft flesh in his mouth as he licked and nibbled her finger. He could not get enough of her taste, he wanted more. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

“Josh, here, lick my David clean. Just think of me with a cock, you will taste me but it will only be a different shape,” she said as she pressed him down towards David’s prick. Josh’s smile turned to a look of dismay and he tried to back away, but she was forceful and pushed him down, then quickly straddled his legs and leaned on his back.

Josh’s protests were muffled by David’s long, thick shaft pushed against his lips. David was practically delirious with the thought of being able to finally come that he didn’t care who sucked him off, he was going to fucking come! Josh resisted and tried to turn his head but Regina grabbed him by the hair and pushed him back. He closed his eyes and tentatively licked the column of flesh pressed against his lips. He could taste Regina, David’s cock was coated with her nectar. He licked again, this time a longer stroke. Soon, Josh let himself go and found himself licking the whole shaft from top to bottom, even sucking off the sticky juice from David’s smooth balls.

David groaned and thrust his hips up and down. He wanted to feel his straining cock wrapped inside that hot mouth. If this is how Regina wanted it, then so be it. He was going to completely enjoy it and appreciate what Regina was doing for him. He’d never had a man give him a blow job. Before Regina, he’d never experienced much beyond the routine missionary position. She’d opened up so many wondrous pleasures to him, and now he discovered a new one. He was just relieved he was on the receiving end. He gasped as he felt Josh open his mouth and suck the head of his cock right in.

Regina smiled at the pleasure on David’s face. Now that Josh was giving his best effort she pulled away from his back. Since he was being such an enthusiastic player she decided she’d treat him a little, too. She reached around to his front and wrapped her fingers around his hot, thick prick. She felt that his cock was drooling precum and used it as a lubricant for her hand. Regina began to pump his shaft in time with his mouth sliding up and down on David’s rod. By now both men were groaning and writhing with excitement.

“Mistress, please, can I come now? Please let me come!” David begged breathlessly.

“Oh yes, both of you sluts can come, and come hard for me!” She encouraged them and laughed softly.

“Oh, ohhhhh…now! Suck me dry, Josh!” David threw his head back and cried out, thrusting his hips up, fucking Josh’s mouth. He felt the cum surging up all the way from his balls!

Josh groaned loudly and simultaneously felt his cum shoot from his own cock as David’s burst into his mouth. He tried to suck it up, but after a moment coughed and gagged and had to pull off David’s cock. He did his best in sucking David off, but he was not used to drinking a man’s cum. David spurted a few more times all over Josh’s face. Josh could only kneel there as his own orgasm convulsed throughout his body. Both men were grunting and heaving huge gulps of air into their lungs. Then Josh let himself fall to his side and David relaxed his hips as both men tried to catch their breaths.

“Wow, now that was a performance!” Regina said cheerfully. She got off the bed and sat in the chair waiting for them to calm down. “Oh, Josh. I’m sorry to have screwed up your delivery schedule. But I think you just made your most important delivery of the day, don’t you agree?” She giggled and got up to untie his hands. Then she released David’s wrists and kissed him deeply. “Please tell me you will not disobey me again. You know I love you, but I really hate to punish you. Discipline in training is one thing, punishment is another.”

“Oh my wonderful Mistress, you are too good to me. I love you, too.” David sat up and took her into his arms.

Josh got off the bed but held onto the post for support. His mind was swirling with everything that just happened. He almost couldn’t believe what he’d just done. He wasn’t sure if he was thrilled or disgusted. But he thought he would not resist it if anything like this happened again. He would have to have more experiences like this to come to any conclusion. He did know that the thought of a woman dominating him was exciting and briefly wondered if Regina could handle two men. But as he watched David and Regina holding each other and how they looked at each other, he realized he was going to have to find his own Domme. He coughed softly to get their attention.