Achilles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Achilles!" I yelled, running to his side. "Are you okay?" I tried to cover his exit wound with my hand to stem the flow of blood.

"I will be fine." he said, far too calmly. I, meanwhile, was in hysterics.

"But baby, you've been shot. You... you saved me. He was going to shoot me but you... Achilles you saved my life!"

"I think I'm in love with you, Stacy." came his too-calm voice. " I couldn't let that man do you harm."

My eyes were welling with tears when my gaze snapped to his. "You... you love me?"

"Would it be possible for us to dissect my feelings for you at a later time, Stacy? There may be more men with guns coming."

Despite my panic, I actually laughed. He was right. "Yes, of course baby. But your wound..."

"Please, do not worry." he assured me. "The wound is far from fatal. My healing ability is capable of repairing far worse."

I glanced down and gasped to see that the wound was already starting to close. "R-right, thank god. I thought I had lost you, Achilles. I was so afraid..."

He kissed my forehead, "Please Stacy. Pack up our essentials, I'll go check outside and get the automobile."

I nodded in agreement. "Be careful."

Fortunately there didn't seemed to be any other attackers, and we were gone in less than five minutes. I didn't know where we'd go, but away was good enough. The cabin wasn't safe. It wasn't until we were on a county highway that I realized I was sitting in the passenger seat and Achilles was driving.

"You can drive?" I asked. In the panic to leave I hadn't even thought about it.

"Yes, your father taught me. It's quite easy, actually."

Now that I had settled down a bit, other questions came flooding to mind. I reached over and lifted the hem of Achilles' shirt, inspecting his wound. It had already completely closed and scabbed over. It looked gruesome, especially where the bullet exited at the small of his back, but at least he wasn't bleeding.

"I can't believe how quickly you heal."

"Yes. In a matter of hours I won't even have scar. There is no need to fret, Stacy, I am going to be fine."

I leaned back to my seat and said, "Achilles, the way you threw that chair. You killed that man."

He glanced at me, "He meant to kill you, Stacy. I apologize but his death was unavoidable."

"That's not... that's not what I meant. Your strength... that chair must have weighed a quarter of a ton, and you threw it like it was nothing."

"Yes. Your father engineered me to be quite strong. Much stronger than a normal human. I have an accelerated stamina as well."

"How strong are you?"

"I am able to press approximately ten tons."

I let that sink in for a moment. That was more than the Grand Cherokee we were driving. "Damn." Then I laughed suddenly, as a thought popped into my head.

"What is it?" he wondered.

"Last night, when I said I would protect you..."

"Yes?"

I laughed again. "I didn't know you could bench press a dump truck when I said that. And now I'm alive because of you. Some bodyguard I am."

He smiled, "You already saved me, Stacy, when you took me from your father's basement and showed me I could have a life beyond that of a test subject. I was only returning the favor."

I smiled back, watching his beautiful face. "Did you mean what you said, back at the cabin?"

"Yes."

"So you love me?" I teased.

Some color found his cheeks. "Yes."

"Well, I guess if it takes two murderous gunmen to make you realize it, I'm glad we were attacked."

"Don't be silly Stacy. It took that incredible hand job you gave me last night."

I laughed. Now /he/ was cracking jokes. His developing sense of humor again affirmed his humanity to me.

Then he reminded me of the danger we were still in. "Where are we going to go?"

I sobered, and thought for a few moments. "We should get out of the state. Drive south towards the city until we get to the freeway. We'll head east into Wisconsin and find a hotel. I have some cash in case they're tracing my credit cards."

"You think they can do that?" he asked.

"They found us at the cabin easily enough." I replied. "And sent two gunmen to kill me, I think it's safe to assume they're capable of anything." I knew I was right. Whoever was after Achilles wanted him badly. We couldn't go to the police, they'd ask too many questions and Achilles' secret would be out. That couldn't happen.

We had been on the road for the better part of four hours when we reached a small town on I94, well past the state border. We found one of those franchised chain hotels, 'Country Inn' or something like that, and I paid for two night's worth in cash. The room was simple but clean, with one double bed, a TV, and a big bathroom. It was on the third floor and had a large glass door which led out to a small deck, perfect for Achilles' sunbathing requirements. I turned on the television to see if I could find any local news, wondering if there would be any mention of two dead bodies found at a cabin on Lake Mille Lacs, but the only things on were afternoon game shows and soaps so I turned it off.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Achilles.

He had removed his shirt and was inspecting his wound in a mirror, which had healed to the point that it was nothing more than a small scar. "I am well."

I moved to him, running my hands along the smooth muscles of his back. "You still have some dried blood on your skin, we should get you in the shower."

I kissed his shoulder and went to the bathroom to start the water. Glancing in the mirror I noticed my hair was a mess, and my skin was paler than usual. I was sure stress had something to do with that, and decided I could use a hot shower myself, so I removed my clothes and climbed in ahead of Achilles.

The water felt glorious and I let it run through my long dark hair, matting it against my neck and back. I heard the shower door glide open and felt Achilles' hands on my hips. I leaned back against him for a moment, then handed him the soap. He rubbed the bar in his hands, then began to spread the lather over my body. It felt luxurious to be pampered under the steaming water and I let him run his hands over my entire body, which he did wordlessly. At one point, I felt his erection bump into my hip.

I glanced down at his member and smiled. I loved the way he got so aroused whenever he touched me, it made me feel special and sexy. "Achilles, you seem to have a problem there." I teased.

"Hm?" he wondered, his hands smoothing a soapy lather over my stomach.

I reached and closed my hand over his penis, giving it a brief squeeze.

"Ah, yes. I am unable to control my arousal at times, when it comes to you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby, I don't mind."

I stepped under the nozzle and rinsed the soap from by slender frame, watching Achilles as I did so. He looked so yummy, his six-foot frame of subtle muscles cascaded by droplets of water. It made me weak in the knees to look at him sometimes, gazing at his naked perfection.

Stepping out of the stream I placed my hands at the sides of his tight stomach and turned him, so that the water was at his back. I gave him a pretty smile and a wink, then slowly lowered myself into a squat so that I was eye-level with his erection, taking it into my hand. He leaned his head back into the water so that it ran over his short blond hair and I took him into my mouth. He issued the most lovely sigh as I suckled on him.

I kept my grip at the base of his cock and sucked on the head of it like it were a lollipop, letting my tongue flick at the soft cleft of his crown. I felt naughty and moved to press several kisses down the soft underside of his penis, allowing it's length to lay against my face. I looked up at him and smiled at his attentive gaze. He was watching me closely, his jaw hanging slightly agape.

"I may not be able to protect you..." I cooed, "...but I can certainly thank you for saving my life." I stroked him a few times, adding "My powerful Achilles."

I slipped him back into my mouth, taking his cock deeper this time, letting my tongue swath against his underside as I sucked on it. His breath escaped him as my mouth moved up his manhood, letting my lips drag across the ridge of his crown, and flicked my tongue against the tip of it.

Replacing my mouth with a stroking hand I asked him, "Do I feel good, Achilles? Do I feel good on your beautiful cock?"

"You have no idea." he said through lidded eyes.

"You saved my life, baby." I said, getting into a kinky mood. "My body is yours to claim. Will you claim me with your seed?"

"Y-yes." was all he could stammer as I continued to slowly masturbate his hard length.

"How will you mark me as yours?" I wondered in my sexiest voice, wanting to arouse him with our role-play. "Do you want to decorate my body with your fluids?"

He surprised me by shaking his head, "I want to be inside you."

I mewed a little, rising slowly as I pressed kisses upon his abs and chest, finally standing before him. I locked my eyes onto his, "Then take me."

He gave me a quizzical glance.

I felt an opportunity, a way to use our lovemaking and give him a sense of individuality and confidence. "Take me, Achilles. Take me and make me yours."

"But Stacy, I belong to...."

"You were my father's possession." I interrupted, "Not mine. If I am to be the woman you love then take me now. Invade me with that perfect cock of yours and show me that you are a strong, powerful man, and not some science experiment."

His gaze narrowed as he began to fathom my words. I was trying to help him understand that he was a free man now, free to live his life as he wished, and not at the whim of me or anyone who would try to take him. I saw in his eyes that my words were beginning to register.

"Who are you?" I demanded, a firmness to my tone.

"I am Achilles." he said, a pride backing up his voice.

"And are you a man? Or are you some thing to be probed and studied?"

"I am a man!"

"Then prove it to me, Achilles. Prove to me you are a man by making me your woman. Show me the power of your humanity."

He growled suddenly, and grabbed me with firm hands. I let out a startled gasp as he spun me, pressing me against the foggy shower door. He pinned me against the glass and I spread my legs apart out of wanton instinct, pressing my palms against the shower walls for support.

I felt the invasion clearly, proudly, as his cock entered my sex from behind. His chest pressed against my shoulders and his strong arms wrapped around me, one of his hands splayed across my stomach to pull me back against him.

"Fuck me." I gasped obscenely, "Fuck me, Achilles... I need it. I need to get fucked by a strong powerful man."

His grip held my body back against his, tightly, as he began rutting into me with gusto. He was not gentle, as he had always been before in our lovemaking, and I loved it. I needed to sense his power. I knew we would need it in the days to come and I wanted him to express it.

"That's it baby..." I moaned, "Claim me as your love... fuck me... mark me with the scent of our sex."

His hips were slapping wetly against my backside, filling the confined shower stall with the noise of our coupling. His thrusts were powerful and fast, lacking any of his previous tenderness. We weren't making love, we were fucking, and his potency pushed me right over the edge. I came on him, my entire body shaking as I lost the ability to even stand. His arms held me in place though, as he continued to violently rut his cock into me with deep penetrations.

"Yes!" I screamed, not caring in the slightest if we were heard by anyone. "I'm coming! Oh god Achilles, give it to me baby. Come inside me..."

His thrusts suddenly slowed, then he pushed his erection into me as deeply as he could. He let out a muffled scream and I felt his semen fill my depths, his hips humping against my buttocks with pumping motions until he was relieved of his brutal pleasure. I felt his cock twitch within my sex as it gasped out the last of its seed, then Achilles slumped against me, his weight pressing me against the shower glass.

For a short time there was only the sound of the water spraying against our naked bodies. Slowly, Achilles withdrew from my sheath and then kissed my shoulder, his arms still enveloping me.

"I'm proud of you, my love." I whispered.

"I want us to be together now, now and always." he said, voice gravelly.

"Yes." I affirmed. "Now I am yours, not the other way around. And I will always be yours, Achilles. Body and soul."

"I love you, Stacy. It took me time to realize what I felt for you, but I swear it now."

"I know." I said, a tear of happiness falling over my cheek to mingle with the shower water. "Now. Let's go find that bitch Gloria Miller and figure out who the fuck she's talking to."

12