Aching at Bedtime

Story Info
I had some trouble sleeping, decided to take some web advice.
691 words
3.8
55.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really late at night, but I just couldn't get to sleep. I had a big test the next day and I needed all the restful hours I could get, but my body just refused. I'd tried everything—counting sheep, went through my entire day (then my entire week), and even tried that stupid left nostril trick. Nothing. Was. Working.

Whenever I'm upset or confused, I turn to the internet. It usually provides me with every answer I could possibly want to any question I could possibly come up with, which is why I found myself typing "easy ways to get to sleep" into google in the wee hours of the morning.

I mostly found the same methods I'd already tried, but by the tenth article something new had piqued my interest.

One blogger recommended masturbating.

She said something about how it relaxes all your muscles and puts you in the right frame of mind for sleep; then there was a bunch of mumbo jumbo about endorphins that I was too tired to understand. I was also too excited to go on. The thought of masturbation always managed to excite me.

It made sense to me that it would be an easy way to get to sleep so I was all ready to try it. And so I went through my normal routine.

I stripped down to my bra and panties, admiring my cute (but a little chubby) figure in my full length mirror before jumping on to my bed. I was already a little warm all over at just the thought of getting myself off.

I decided that there wasn't enough time for foreplay—I needed it hard and fast. My hands swiftly took hold of my breasts and kneaded. It only took a minute to realize that my bra was getting in the way, so I shoved it down my torso and quickly took hold of my aching nipples. Pinching, flicking, and rolling them between my warm fingers.

It didn't take long to feel my pussy get drenched. How did I get so aroused so quickly?

I played with my nipples, bring one hand up to my mouth to wet the fingers before tracing moist circles around my areolas. They were hard as rocks and pointed toward my ceiling; my back was arching off of my bed.

With my left hand teasing my large breasts, the other made its way down to my aching sex. My underwear was useless at that point and totally soaked through so I pulled the panties off as fast as I could and immediately got to work.

I traced slow circles around my swollen clit, getting closer and closer to the bundle of nerves at each turn. I bit my lip (hard) to keep from moaning once I finally got there. My left hand took a new position at my entrance, barely fingering the hole there. My hips bucked but I didn't budge—I knew how to give myself a nice orgasm.

I started to rub my clit furiously, not able to hold back soft pants and small moans. My breasts were jiggling with the movement of my hips, but thankfully my bed wasn't making a sound. I finally plunged two fingers into my hole, which was already tightening.

Once I was at the edge, I stopped. I was having too much fun to care about sleep anymore. I moved my left hand down to my perineum and traced the trail of skin and nerves between my asshole and my pussy, each one aching for a little relief. I ran a finger languidly up and down my slit, twitching every time I grazed my pulsing clit.

I couldn't take it anymore.

With three fingers in my hole, a thumb rubbing my clit, and one finger barely thrusting in and out of my ass—I came. I came so hard that I didn't stop shaking until 7 minutes later, and boy were those the best seven minutes of my life.

I gave my still-stiff nipples one last pinch before falling into a dreamless sleep. I had found a new method for beauty sleep, a fun one at that.