Aching For Violation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hard Hard dicks were placed in each of my hands and I heard one of them say, "Whoever cums last gets 5 thousand dollars. But no easing up on her, give it to her hard and constant."

They all agreed and went to town on me. First they all just pounded away at me then they decided to all push into me at the same time. So I would get one big push from all sides. I would moan with pleasure and pain. My ass hurt so bad but my cunt felt so good so they kind of equaled out. The guy in my mouth kept choking me with his cock so my eyes filled with tears. While the others in my hands were just kind of there.

Thats when I decided to take things into my own hands. I'd make them cum as fast as I could then hopefully I'd be freed. I grabbed the men in my hands and worked their hard throbbing cocks.

Both noticed and said, "Whoa, what happened? Man she wants it!"

The guy who was in my mouth, I licked and sucked hard. I closed my eyes tight and let him down my throat. I didn't fight it anymore. I relaxed my throat and let him ram away at me like the piece of rape meat I was to him.

With the others in my pussy and ass I used my hips and worked them up and down. Both cocks were in a battle to see who could go the deepest inside me.

"Damn she loves it! You love being raped don't you bitch!" said the pussy rapist.

I moaned and nodded my head up and down. All I kept thinking was give them what they want! Give it to them!

I heard one of the guys in my hands say, "Oh shit!" Then his hot sticky sperm was all over my arm.

I pulled and stroked till he was all out. He said, "I'm out," then stood to the side to watch my rape.

The guy in my mouth said, "Oh no, not yet!" then his warm seed coated my mouth! I pulled every last salty drop from him and when he pulled out I showed him how much he put in my mouth then I swallowed him.

He shook his head and said, "Damn, she is good rape meat! I'm out." Then he stood next to his friend who was watching me.

Then I heard, "Fuck!" as I felt my other arm get splattered with cum. I milked him till his throbbing member was soft and my whole arm was white and shiny. "I'm out," he said then went to the others who were out.

I looked into the eyes of my pussy rapist and cried, "Rape me! Rape me hard! Just like I deserve! Rape my little cunt!"

"Shut up whore!" he replied. He was close and I knew it.

I whispered, "It hurts me inside! You're doing that to me. You're raping me so hard my pussy hurts! Please stop!"

That did it! He moaned then came all over inside me. I could feel his rape sperm coat my pussy walls. He collapsed on top of me. Our sweaty bodys pressed together while my ass rapist went off.

"Yeah!" he cried. His cock pumping his seed inside my broken butthole. It was coating my butt cannal. His sticky cum covering my shit hole.

"I win!" he yelled. "I win!"

Both pulled themselves from me and stood by their friends. All of them looked at me covered in their seed with all of my holes seeping. My body twitching from the orgasm running through me. They walked away laughing and I was alone on stage, the camera was done and I waited.

The host said, "Well, that's it for another rape night! You can get the dvd in about 2 weeks from the usual place. We'll see you in another month for new rape meat and another rape night. Good night!"

The crowd apllauded and began to exit.

I just laid there. I was totaly exhausted. Every muscle was sore and I just couldn't move. The clean up crew unchained me and walked away.

The host came over and looked at me laying in sweat, sperm and blood. He leaned over me and said, "Don't worry, a doctor will look you over before we take you home."

Before I could say anything, he sprayed something in my face and I fell asleep. When I awoke I was in my bed and the sun was up. I looked at my alarm clock and it was noon. I was so sore. I went to the bathroom to see the damage. The mirror showed a black eye, swollen lip and a nasty black and blue bite mark on my neck. I looked at the rest of my body and my arms and legs had bruises all over them. My breasts were bruised and my nipples were tender and puffy. My pussy was swollen and my asshole hurt like hell. There was a note next to my tooth brush with a cream and a medication. The note read use the cream on your asshole twice daily and take the medication three times a day till gone.

I looked back into the mirror at all my bruises and thought about the previous night. A smile spread across my face. I took a shower then went to the kitchen and made myself some tea and sat down on the couch.

'That was it,' I thought.

I was finally sexually satisfied in every way and I was exhausted. It was time to relax and recooperate.

After a few weeks passed I still thought that would be the end of me acting out my rape fantasys. But then that dvd was released. Well, lets just say I have alot of fans.

The end.

( I hope you liked the end of this series. If you did, please let me know. If you have time send me your feedback. Thank you. Demon :) )

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Public Humiliation How I was used at a party.in BDSM
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories