Acknowledged

Story Info
Her fantasy could end with her death.
1.1k words
3.93
31.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Contains rape, some blood.
Story is copyright Aislinn, please do not link to, or archive without the author’s permission. Comments/Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

******

I stepped out of the elevator and sucked in my breath at the view. The skyline of Paris was beautiful in the fall. The rich reds, yellows and oranges mixing to create a colorful blanket that settled over the city, comforting it. Autumn is my favorite season, and I loved viewing it here.

I walked over to the railing and gripped my jacket tighter around me. The sun was out – but the wind was blustery at this height. Looking around I saw that there was only one other person on the landing with me, a man with a black trench coat and black fedora on seemingly lost in the view. Enraptured by all of Paris’s beauty this season, just as I was.

I was so enamored with the splendor below me that I didn’t notice when mysterious man came up behind me. I started to turn back to the elevator, but he prohibited my passage. I opened my mouth to tell him to go to hell, but I found myself suddenly whipped around.

A gloved hand slapped over my mouth, barring me from speaking those words. I drew my breath in sharply around the slick leather when I felt his lips cruise up my neck. It was shock to the system, an unexpected sign of ultimate possession. Whatever I was bracing for, it wasn’t this.

His tenderness on my neck made me want to weep, answer his every demand. I felt myself go slack and my muscles loosen. The hand left my mouth, trusting me now to be silent and slid down my shoulder to remove my jacket. I shivered with the shock of the cool wind.

He turned me around roughly and crushed his mouth down onto mine. His hands working feverishly to remove my clothes as rapidly as possible. He stepped back and broke the connection of our mouths as he tossed my clothes over the side of the railing.

I stood before him naked. Lips slightly swollen from the brutality of his kiss. Whatever shyness I had before was stripped from me, just as my clothes were. I felt no modesty with this man, despite the unknown. I stepped forward to remove his hat and jacket, but he ducked my hand and spun me around to face away from him.

I was pushed against the railing and forcibly shoved forward so that I bent forward over it at the waist. I gripped the railing tightly as I dipped forward as he lifted the lower half of my body. He was clutching me by my hips and it was the only connection that kept me from tumbling forward to my death.

My vision blurred slightly from my wariness of heights. But just as suddenly as it blurred, it instantly became crystal clear as he parted his coat, wrapped my legs around his waist and plunged himself into me. I cried out at this sudden, painful and unexpected intrusion. Certainly not unwelcome.

I could feel the railing digging into my abdomen, scratching the delicate skin on the rusty metal. It only heightened the thrill of the experience. The pain and pleasure coming alternately as with each stroke he went deeper and deeper. I felt as though each time he plunged forward, I would be split in two.

My hands gripped the railing tighter as his grip on my hips slackened. The rough, rusty metal scraping my hands. I felt him let go with one of his hands, and my left hand slid viscously down the railing. I could feel the sting of the metal slicing through my palm as I gripped tighter to stop my slipping. I cried out when I suddenly felt and heard a sharp slap on my ass. He drove himself into me even harder and I moaned in pleasure. My vision began to blur again and I closed my eyes in ecstasy as I began to feel the exquisite tightening between my legs.

I was ready to come, and somehow he knew it. He slammed himself into my several more times and screamed when he climaxed. His scream brought about my climax and I drew in a breath to scream as my world exploded into a thousand colors. He could feel my muscles start to milk him and tightened his grip on my hips. I groaned as the orgasms went on and on. I never knew where one ended and another began. I felt as if I was riding an endless wave.

As I tightened again for the next onslaught of pleasure, I could feel his hands let go of my hips. And replace themselves on my ankles. Unsure of what he was to do, and too wrapped up in my ongoing orgasm, I closed my eyes and slackened my grip on the railing.

Without uttering a word, he lifted my ankles to his shoulders and pushed. Taken by surprise from the pain of the railing cutting deeply into my hands, I let go. The railing viciously tore into my abdomen and thighs. I sucked in as deep of a breath as I could to scream, but it was torn from me as the top of my feet were sliced open by the railing. Despite all this – my orgasm continued. Stronger and stronger as I plummeted.

I could feel the wind whipping my long hair back from my face, leaving me an unobstructed view of the ground rushing at me. The closer I got to the ground below, the stronger my orgasm became.

When I was only a few feet from the ground, my vision went black and my whole body exploded in pleasure. I groaned from the exquisiteness of the orgasm. The pain of the gashes on my body only heightened my awareness of my body. I smiled despite my knowing the end was near and waited for the impact on the ground.

I was going to die in utter rapture. I opened my eyes to see how much longer I had and screamed as the last of the orgasm took me.

I slammed to a stop.

Two inches from the ground.

I whimpered as the last of the orgasm faded away leaving me with a pleasant buzzing over my entire body. I smiled and stretched my arms overhead, my palms touching the ground.

"Computer, End Program." The scene around me faded and I was left in pitch-black room. "Lights" The overhead lights clicked on and I dropped my feet to the ground, taking me out of the handstand I was in at the end of the program. I walked over to a chair and picked up the towel I had thrown into the seat.

I rubbed the towel over my head and down my unmarred body. "Computer, save program."

"Acknowledged."

[end]