Acquiescence

Story Info
You give her a night of surrender to remember.
3.1k words
4.6
17.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lights are low, with that rosy glow so flattering to the complexion, head to toe. You devour me with your eyes, but say nothing, just that sly smile. "Come," you say, as you reach out and take my hand in yours. I am led to a sofa. "Water?" you ask.

I say "Yes, please." The air in the room is electrified. In my nervousness, my mouth has indeed gone dry. I gratefully accept the glass.

You say, "Let's sit." So, we sit. "You look lovely. Delectable." Why do I blush so for you? We talk; small talk, sly talk, suggestive talk, clever talk, intimate talk. Your voice is a narcotic, hypnotic, erotic. "You can come closer, can't you? Hmm?" Again, you extend your hand and smile. I move close to you.

You ply me with delicious kisses, soft and teasing, gently exploring. With husky whispers in my ear, I am swooning. Your whispers weave your spell. Then hungry kisses, demanding kisses. In spite of myself, I moan. I am being seduced and am unable to move to stop your hands as they strip me. What is this? "No, please," I beg, then velvet darkness.

"No peeking," you order. I won't. Still standing, my knees give way as you begin to whisper your endearments, enticements, inducements and indictments. Making me spread my feet further apart, you tell me, "I know how hot you are." Again I moan as you firmly take hold of each wrist. You are not hurting me. But, my struggle would be wasted . You speak to me soothingly, consolingly.

I try to calm myself, try to think. But, you'll not have it. Your voice is again firmly inside my head as you sweetly cup my face in your left hand, taking both wrists into your right hand. "Stand still," you say. I obey. I am shaking. You know I'm fighting the fear, trying to trust. You croon , seducing me into acceptance, acquiescence. My hands are bound. "Now, put your hands behind your head and keep them there." Obedience.

Silence. Stillness. No scent of you, only incense provocative. Am I cold? Is it fear? I tell myself to stop shivering, but I can't. Subtle movement behind me, I feel your presence now. I sense your scrutiny as you circle me. I'm am flushed with shame. How close are you? I gasp as you steadily, firmly, pinch my teats through silk, my shirt the only clothing left me, a last remnant of dignity. I endure your fist clenched tightly in my hair, while with a master's touch you tease my aching teats, sucking them through my shirt. Two of your fingers enter my cunt. My womb suddenly aches. I am lost, spiraling into the heat.

You bind me to the staircase banister, not on tiptoe, not quite flat footed. You are sharing your "thoughts," on the matter; the matter of your captive, me. My entire being seems to be in your hands. "Admit you will do whatever I fancy. By the time I'm done, you will want to be fucked, and badly, whatever it takes." First ominous, then coaxing, your voice seduces my soul, your fingers my body. Throbbing in need, I try not to whimper, but do. You laugh as I squirm. "Some of your appetites might surprise you!" No, oh no. What will you ask of me? You grab my shirt and I hear buttons ripping, fabric tearing away. "Lick me." Your fingers invade my mouth. "Suck on them. Suck. Yes." Saliva slippery fingers tease my poor hard nipples. Erect, they betray me. Ow! Pinching, tugging, tweaking. Juices flow, juices I thought lost long ago. Small animal sounds escape my lips.

I feel you working something onto my nipples. First one, then the other. As you tug again, the little nooses tighten. My poor hard nipples, no mercy now. My adornment subtly sways, weighing down my breasts. I sense you standing back, admiring your handiwork. "Elbows out. That's better." I will die of exposure. Quivering, I wait.

"You know, I haven't told you that you could not speak. Why so silent?" But I cannot speak. From nowhere, my nipples are again squeezed hard. I cry out. "Is that all you have to say?" What can I say? Beg to be released? Ah, sweet release. Your wet tongue laps at my nipples. Wet lips are sucking and licking, each breast in turn, faster, sloppier, until both are nearly dripping. Then you are gone. Gone. Only the ceiling fan, fanning my wet nipples into hard little nubs.

When next you speak, I follow your voice as again I feel you circling me, examining, memorizing. Softly, seriously, you say, "I feel I must tell you something." Standing close, now, "Before this night is over, I will give you a climax to remember for all time. It's up to you. Be strong. Have patience. Because you only get one." My desire addled brain is confused. I murmur something inarticulate. "You might want to take a deep breath." I hold my breath. "I'm offering you an opportunity. But, if you start to come before I give you permission, I'll leave you bound and unsatisfied. I'll remove your blindfold and make you watch as I shoot my cum. Not on you. You won't even get that. I'll take care of myself and be done with you." You again insert fingers into my mouth and cunt. Your tongue in my ear, I fear I will cum instantly on the spot.

Mercifully, you stop before I embarrass myself. "But first," you whisper, as you begin to stroke my hair, face and neck. I feel you drape something around my neck. A necklace? No, a strap. I can feel you working with the buckle. A collar! "Here, this will help…" and next I hear a snap and realize that my bound wrists are now firmly secured to a ring on the collar. "Now you won't have to remember to keep your arms up. You can concentrate on other things. Like this…" I feel your hands on my hips and groan.

You cup my mound in your hand and press firmly upward as I moan again. Next I feel your slippery tongue lapping at my cunt. I moan and thrust my hips forward, yearning to feel your tongue on my swollen clit. Chuckling as you pull away, "Now, now." Powerless to resist, I cannot even pretend to maintain any dignity. I am your slut. And, you know it. "Better pace yourself, my dear. I have a long evening planned for you, unless you forget to control yourself. Then we're done, remember?"

"I remember," I whisper. You give my nipple chain a quick tug and spin me around so that I am facing the wall and staircase.

"Step back," I am told. "Spread those legs apart. I never said you could relax your stance!" I am quick to comply. "Now, lean forward and place your palms against the wall."

As soon as this is done I hear you take a deep breath. Cloaked in darkness as I am, my ears are already adjusting and compensating for my blindness. But, there's no subtlety to the next sound I hear. I feel the sting on my ass simultaneously as the slap rings in the air, then another. My ass cheeks are suddenly on fire. Oh my God. I am in pain and frightened, but to my chagrin, I can feel the juices run down the inside of my thigh. How can I be so aroused by something so terrifying? I can't tell if the slaps are actually coming harder, or if my poor bottom is just so tender to each blow now. Over time you have covered my ass with your swats, hitting first one spot then another. We are both panting, you from your exertions. Please stop soon, I pray. You stop, only to grab my pussy. "Oh-ho! What's this? Cunt juice? I give you pain and you give me your hot, wet cunt. A fair trade," you laugh. Tears are running down my face. I try to control the sobbing that racks me. I feel one more resounding smack on each cheek, then your fingers in my mouth, forcing me to taste my own juices.

Coming up behind me, you encircle me in an embrace. I can feel your rock hard cock against my tender ass. Again, I can't help but respond, leaning into you, wanting desperately to grind my burning ass against your dick. "Stop!" you demand. I stand still, waiting. "Turn around." I spin around, off balance, but upheld by the tether. I hear you open a drawer and close it again. My mind is racing. Not seeing my surroundings, my imagination runs riot. What now, I wonder.

I can sense your nearness again. Then I feel the most delicious sensations. Warm, fragrant oil is pouring over me, trickling down over my shoulders and back. I feel your finger making little circles around my nipples as the oil runs down over my breasts and belly, finding its way into my slit. At the same time I feel oil oozing over my ass and into my crack. Now the oil runs down my legs. The sensation tickles and soothes at the same time. I've forgotten all about pain.

I feel you grasp my ankles. For a moment I am again off balance. But, I steady as I feel you massage the oil into my skin. "Lift your left foot." How exquisite, the way you caress my toes, arch and heel. "Now, the other foot," wooing me with this erotic seduction. Fear and pain are gone and I trust again. Slowly, you move your hands up my legs, rubbing and kneading as you goes. The warm oil has been soothing to my raw ass, but as you begin to knead my cheeks, the pain and pleasure blend into pure fiery heat.

My cunt is waiting, anticipating his strokes. Maddeningly, you bypass my slit for now, smoothly rubbing the oil onto my belly and breasts. Hands linger for a moment and move on, stroking my neck, smearing the oil on my face, swiping your fingers across my lips. I moan and part my lips, dying for a taste of you. But, you escape my tongue and go on to massage my shoulders, finding the tension knots and kneading them away. Fingertips lightly stroke down my back, stopping again at my ass, this time lightly teasing my butt with your touch.

I feel one hand exploring my cunt, as the other strokes my crack. Hot and wet, I am so slippery. If you don't get away from my juicy hole, I'm going to cum. I gasp as first one, then two, then three fingers poke into my cunt. Sensing how close I am, you taunt me, whispering into my ear, "Doesn't that feel nice, baby?" Oh, I want to cum, but not yet!

"Stop," I pant. "Oh, please stop." Immediately the fingers are gone and I feel as if a huge gaping emptiness has been left where my cunt was full only a minute ago. But, now you are again tracing the line of my crack with oily fingers. Lightly at first, then more firmly as your fingers go deeper each time, until you finally find the bottom of my crevasse. As my asshole is teased by a steady pressure, I tense up.

"Relax, baby. Be a good girl and I might fuck you," you whisper, then thrust your tongue into my ear, imitating the act you have just suggested. "That is what you want isn't it baby?" I can only nod my head, yes. Crimson with shame, I try to relax. But, I am quivering with fear and desire. I've never been fucked in the ass. But, your probing is insistent. "Open to me. Open to me, now." I force myself to allow my ass cheeks to be spread, wanting so much to please. You massage my tiny brown hole, then press and release, press and release. It's like you are tap, tapping at this entry, knocking a little harder at each foray.

A pause, then I feel more oil flowing down into my butt crack. Your fingers return, this time gloved, intent on gaining entry. I feel myself relax, give myself up to this violation. My sphincter gives way and I feel the tip of your finger enter the forbidden hole. When I tense, you stop, wait, until you sense I am ready, then push a little more. Gradually, slowly, my ass opens to you. I begin to rock, ever so slightly against this finger, so that by now my dark hole is fucking your finger, not the other way around. I am gasping for breath as the heat overwhelms.

Suddenly you are gone and another part of me is abandoned. First my cunt, now my ass. You use your power to make me want it all, make me want what ever you want. I remember your words from earlier. "Admit you will do whatever I fancy. By the time I'm done, you will want to be fucked, and badly, whatever it takes." I had no idea you would be so right.

I hear a buzzing noise. "Let's try this," you say. Pressure is back against my asshole. Only this time it isn't a warm finger. I feel a cool, smooth object pressing against me, forcing it's way into me. When I think I can't take the searing hot pain, the object begins to dance, vibrating inside me. So, that's it, I think, a small vibrator. I don't think I can stand it, it hurts so bad, feels so good.

"Now, let's try this." More humming, deeper, louder this time. I feel a bare finger inserted into my cunt hole, then emptiness. Again, I feel the cool smoothness pushing its way inside me, this time a larger vibrator in my pussy. I know if you so much as brush against my clit I will go over the edge. But, you're so very careful. Now I feel you strapping something around my thighs and waist. Somehow you've secured the vibrators so that no amount of squirming or wriggling will dislodge them. My clit is throbbing, aching for release.

You untie the rope that tethers me to the staircase. "On your knees!" I scramble to obey, my mouth already open in anticipation of your velvety cock. "Such an obedient little slut," you say to me. Ceding nothing of control, you grasp my hair and hold my head exactly where you want it. I can't see, but I can smell your flesh. Juices are dripping past the vibrators and running down my legs. I know that you can smell my wet sex-hungry cunt.

Teasingly, you touch my lips with your dick and withdraw, only to come back again. Next, you slip the head between my lips, but take that away too. I am moaning and whimpering. I want to feel your cock at the back of my throat. I want it to make me gag, so that the saliva will flow and my mouth will be as slippery as my cunt. You reach down and yank on the nipple chain, tightening the nooses so that I want to scream. You begin to fuck my face with long controlled strokes.

It's too much. My screaming tits, a vibrator in my holes and a cock in my mouth… I am fighting it, but I can't hold off my orgasm. It's going to come crashing over me any second. Oh, how I want to be fucked. But, yes, come in my mouth if you wish. Feel my tongue stroking. Fuck my face as hard as you can.

But, you read me well. You know I have reached my limit. Suddenly your cock is taken from my lips, and the vibrators are snatched from my holes. "Bend over and lean against the wall again," you demand. You tease me, frighten me first, by teasing my asshole with your cock. But, it's my cunt that you want.

The humming sound returns and the small vibrator is shoved up my ass, again. I cry out in shock. With one hand, you reach around and grab the tit chain, twisting it in your fist. Your other hand begins to slap my ass, slowly, steadily. Finally, I feel you grab my hips and plunge your cock into me. I am gone with the first stroke. But, you are in no hurry. My orgasm washes over me as I thrash and buck, meeting each thrust you have to offer. But, you continue to fuck me at your chosen pace, rhythmically, gaining power and speed as you near your climax.

You stop! "No, no. Fuck me! Oh, please, please… Fuck me," I beg shamelessly.

"I will…I am!" you growl, as you push me to the floor, spread my legs wide and lower yourself on top of me. Thrusting your tongue into my mouth at the same time, you enter my steaming cunt for a few more strokes. My hand finds your cock and I caress your shaft as you slide in and out of me. Your breathing is ragged, and I feel you stiffen. Pounding my cunt, you throw your head back and moan, gasping, and I know you are about to come. I am ready. I want your cum inside of me.

"Now!" I cry out. As if on cue I feel your hard cock begin to pulse and throb. I have never been fucked so hard or so well. I reach my hand to my clit and grasp at another orgasm for my self.

But, you are spent. Sensing my mission you tell me I'm greedy. "That's naughty," you scold. "I said you only get one." But, you smile at me as you release my nipples from their chains, pinching them hard as I stroke furiously at my cunt. Removing the vibrator, you lean in to whisper into my ear. The words are lost on me, but not the titillation of your warm, moist breath as you remove my blindfold.

"Kiss me. Oh, kiss me," I beg. Your lips are on mine instantly. Your tongue finds my parted lips and licks them. Then you begin to rhythmically put your tongue in and out of my mouth. I am trying to devour you when press your hand against mine. You are fucking my mouth with your wicked tongue as you stroke my clit with our slippery hands. I am so open and wet. Pressing down, you force my fingers into my cunt. I cum with an explosive intensity, scorched by our heat. I cry out and thrash while you hold fast to me.

You still hold me as I slowly return to my senses. You gently stroke my face and whisper into my ear, "A night to remember, my love?"

MJMc