Acquiring a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet descend further.
7.7k words
4.44
40k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 09/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers

You're not sure how you made it back to your room, but finally you close the door behind you, and collapse onto your bed.

Emotionally, you're totally spent, these past couple of hours have been tough on you, and your head is spinning with from all that's happened.

You're lying on your bed, trying to get comfortable, trying to make sense of the day's events, when you become aware of the press of the padlock on your neck. Yet another reminder of Erika's new found control over you.

As your mind replays the videos, the way both Jason and Erika combined to take your mouth's virginity, you're amazed to find your nipples hardening, and your pussy getting wet.

"This can't be right," you're thinking, "Why is this turning me on?" Even as your hands, seemingly of their own accord, reach up and cup your breasts, the thumbs flicking over your by now rock hard nipples.

The feel of your top as you stroke you nipples sends fresh waves through you, and you can feel the need to cum and cum building deep within you.

You pull your top up, and pull your bra down, freeing your nipples, two little dark rocks, sitting painfully hard on top of your breasts. The feel as you drag your fingernails over them makes you cry out, the touch is so intense.

You can't stop yourself imagining what Erika's hands would be doing, what they'd feel like playing with you, teasing you. You recall the feel of her fingers as they rubbed your clit through the jeans.

In your mind you're replaying it all, the shame, the rape, the way Erika so slickly took over, and yet you're turned on, and in fact getting even more so.

Quickly, you kick off your jeans, and almost rip your panties from you, in your eagerness to make it. You need to cum, you need to make it now!

One hand darts down, softly running through your bush, before settling on your clit. You know that just a couple of flicks would be enough, but you try to prolong the feeling, letting your nails flick over the tip of your hard little clit. You're playing with the hood, flicking it over your clit.

Naturally you spread you legs, wide, wider, so wise you can feel the strain in your hips, "Fuck! That feels good" you tell yourself as you give your nipple a little pinch.

You're thrusting your hips up, trying to make your touch hard enough to cum, but you keep withdrawing your fingers at the right moment, dragging this teasing out.

Finally, you get it slightly wrong, and you feel your fingernails catch your hard clit, hard and long enough to trigger your orgasm. Pinching your nipple hard, you're cumming, and cumming, shaking on the bed as you orgasm hard.

After, totally spent, you start to drift off into well deserved sleep, you find your eyes watering, tears slowly starting run down your cheeks. "Why is this turning me on, why do I like this, why do I want to see what Erika and Jason have in store tomorrow?" are just some of the questions that run around your head as you drift off to sleep.

The morning arrives all too quickly, and you don't feel refreshed at all. All night you've tossed and turned, unable to settle, wondering what the new day was going to bring.

You find yourself in front of Erika's door, a little early, as you don't want to keep her waiting, those videos of yours would be so demeaning if they ever go out, and you can't stand the idea of the rest of your friends, or even worse, your parents seeing how you've behaved.

You wait until it's exactly 9am and knock, softly, hoping that Erika is out, or that she's changed her mind, or maybe, just maybe she'll tell you that this is all a practical joke, that Jason was just a little shy to approach you and ask you out.

All these thoughts flee from your mind when you see the look on Erika's face. Her brows are furrowed, and her lips are pressed tightly together. She reaches out and digs her thumb and forefinger into your cheeks, shocking you by her strength and anger. You reach up to try to release Erika's grip and she uses her other hand to slap yours away.

"Put your hands down, slut!" she hisses and you obey. "Don't ever hide those beautiful earrings that we gave you. If I ever see your hair in anything but a ponytail or pigtails, you will be sorry. Do I make myself clear, slut?"

"Y-yes," you manage to stutter, with your cheeks painfully indented by her grip.

Without releasing her grasp, Erika continues, "And from now on, no matter where, you will address me as Mistress. I own you, slut, unless you want your wanton behavior to become public knowledge. Do you understand, cunt?"

You manage to squeeze out another "Yes," but immediately Erika increases the pressure and through clenched teeth, braces shining in the hallway lighting, says, "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"That's better," and she releases your cheeks. You stand before her in total shock, dumbfounded by how your supposed best friend has become your worst nightmare.

"Slut, this won't do!" Erika spits out looking you up and down, taking in your fresh t shirt and jeans. I told you we were going shopping, and you're not dressed for that!" she continues, and you look down, trying to work out what's wrong with your attire.

She grabs you firmly by the wrist and pulls you down the hallway, back to your room, and you find yourself being dragged along like a naughty schoolgirl. With a snap of her fingers, you find yourself handing over your keys, and Erika lets herself into your room.

She looks around and finds your wardrobe, quickly flicking through all your tops, skirt and dresses, muttering to herself, no, not suitable, and finally ahh, perfect.

She turns to you and in a firm voice commands you to strip. Your fingers leap to obey as your mind tries to stop them. But one look at her face is enough to make you step out of your jeans, and remove your top.

"All, slut," Erika says, tapping her phone as you stand there in your bra and panties, and you reluctantly remove the offending articles.

Naked, under her hard gaze, you can't meet her eyes, so you lower them, bowing your head to try and hide the shame you're feeling.

You're all too aware of your nakedness, and you're relieved when Erika throws you a dress. It's not what you'd have chosen, a yellow lightweight summer dress, but it's obvious from Erika's demeanor that it's all you're going to get.

Quickly, you slip it on over your head, and let it settle. The feel of your nipples as they catch on the material, makes them spring to life, clearly visible through the thin material. Erika is rummaging through your shoes and hands you the sandals with the 3-inch heels. "We will have to get some appropriate shoes soon," she adds and you slip on the sandals, wondering worriedly what she means by more appropriate shoes.

"Get a scrunchy and make sure your earrings show," and you quickly obey, embarrassed to think that everyone will see the handcuffs hanging from one lobe and a padlock from the other!

Clicking her fingers, Erika leads you out of your room, and you find yourself following, shamed by her immediate control over you.

The feel of the dress as it rubs your all too visible nipples, the SLUT collar, and the knowledge that underneath you're naked is almost too much. All you can think of as you follow Erika is "What if I get run over, what would people say?"

Erika pauses at the door, and looks you straight in the eye, before saying "You'll follow me, two paces behind, and on my left side, and one last thing, if I look back and you're not there, then I'll just have to send a certain video to all my contacts." And with that she turns and starts to walk away, not bothering to even glance back to see if you're following.

You hurry to catch up, trying to stay exactly as she said, your mind recoiling with the horror of the explicit threat. You know that you both share a lot of the same friends, and she's even got your parents numbers. You'd given them to her a long time ago, as a "just in case", and now your kindness was being repaid, but not in the way you expected.

As you walked down the long hall corridors, you keep your eyes firmly on Erika's back, trying to anticipate her movements. After a little while you realize that she's giving you signals with her left hand, just before she turns she'll indicate left or right with a subtle point of her index finger, or point upwards to indicate a halt.

It's only when you reach her car, so you remember where you've seen similar signaling, and your face flushes with the shame of realizing that Erika is using dog training signals to indicate what you're to do.

The wind briefly catches the lightweight material of your dress and for one moment, the hem is lifted Monroe style, revealing your nakedness. Erika just smiles, and tells you that there'll be plenty of time for you to show off later.

The actual car ride is completed in complete silence. Erika, from time to time glances at you, but otherwise there's no contact. The way she does look at you sends shivers through you, and your mind is trying to make sense of it all.

On the one hand, she's treating you like property, or a pet, blackmailing you into who knows what, and you should be fighting this treatment, fighting to regain your dignity. But somehow you are not able to build up the nerve to tell her, "Enough!" The pictures she has of you make all the difference. You would do anything to prevent your parents from seeing those pictures! You decide to go obey a little longer, and try to find a way out of this mess.

But you all admit to yourself that you've never felt so alive, so turned on, your erect nipples poking tents in your dress attest to that. Just recalling the walk, the way she instructed you has your pussy squirming, starting your juices to flow. You know this is wrong, but you cannot stop the way your body is reacting.

All too soon, Erika announces that she's arrived, and you pull up outside a beauty salon. Erika indicates for you to follow, and as the valet drives the car away, you follow her into the salon.

Erika walks firmly and confidently up to the receptionist and informs her that their 11 o'clock appointment is ready, and the receptionist tells her that everything's ready, and if she'd be so kind as to follow the attendant, they could begin.

Again you find yourself following, all too aware that you can just about see the dark circles of your aureole through the top of the dress, but so far no one is paying any special attention.

You're led through to a beauty therapist's room at he rear of the salon, and you find yourself waiting behind Erika as she talks to the therapist. They're talking calmly, quietly, and you have to strain to catch what's being spoken. The fact that Erika has something going on worries you as you're learning not to trust her attentions at all.

Eventually they're finished, and Erika turns to you and tells you to strip, waving away the offered robe that the assistant proffers. You hesitate, your skin flushing with the idea of being naked, here, in front of a stranger, but when Erika pulls her phone from her bag, and opens it, you quickly pull your dress off over your head.

You can't look at either of them, the shame of being naked in front of a stranger is too ingrained, and you find that you're crossing one arm across your breasts trying to hide them, as your other cups your sex, hiding it from view.

Even as you're doing this, you can feel that your nipples are still rock hard, and they're actually poking into your arm, and your other hand can feel the heat that's been slowly building within your sex.

For one mad moment, you wonder what it would be like to just let one finger slip inside your partially open lips and give yourself a quick touch on your hard little clit.

The snap of Erika's fingers brings you back to the moment, and you silently thank her for saving you from making a huge mistake, but your thanks is short lived as she says to you "Stand properly! Not like a scared child," and you find that you're automatically responding to the commanding tone of her voice.

Your shoulders square and your arms drop to your sides, but you cannot bring yourself to raise your head, it's much easier to look at the floor than into Erika's eyes.

The therapist gently indicates that you should lie on the table, and she provides a pillow for your head. As she turns to the table, Erika leans in close to your ear, close enough to feel her sweet breath tease your earlobes "Today girl, you're going loose all those nasty pubes, you're going to be as smooth as the day you were born."

You can't help it, though you try, but you feel your eyes fill with tears, blurring your vision, you're very proud of your "bush." You know it looks good, it frames your pussy beautifully, and you've trimmed, shaped, and looked after it ever since the first hair grew there, and now, Erika wants it gone, just like that.

"Please, no," you quietly protest.

Erika's reaction is shocking. She slaps you across the left cheek, your head jerking to the side. "Not one more word, slave, or I will gag you and strap you to the table. Now get up there."

You feel your tears spill over your burning cheek, knowing that you'll let her take your pussy hair away, you won't stop her, the consequences of resisting are just too terrible.

As the therapist applies the first heated waxen strip, gently and deftly pressing, molding it to your shape, you feel Erika move closer, and you shiver when you feel her tongue dart out, and lick the tears from your face.

The sheer intimacy of the moment confuses you, and distracts you as the first strip is pulled off, giving you a momentary jolt of pain as the first part of your bush is removed.

You risk a glance at Erika, and even though your vision is blurred you can tell that she's enjoying this. Each time her pert, tiny tongue touches your skin, you shiver with the intimacy of the touch.

The professional way the therapist is removing your pride and joy, revealing a slightly red and puffy pair of labia is combining with Erika's skillful touch, and you're horrified to realize that your humiliation is slowly changing, slowly morphing into arousal, an arousal like you've never felt before.

As you moisten up, and your labia spread ever so slightly, to reveal the tip of your pink bud, the scent of your sex suddenly floods the room.

You can feel the heat of Erika's smile as she breathes deeply, opening her mouth so she can even taste your scent, and you turn your head away in shame. You know that this shouldn't be sexy, arousing, but it is! The more you try to fight it, the more you can't help it.

Finally to your relief, the therapist finishes with your pussy, and she holds up a mirror so that you can see the finished result. Your labia are slightly red, fresh from all the hairs being waxed off, but the puffiness is down to your arousal.

You're surprised when you're instructed to roll over, onto your front, but you comply, quickly and quietly, all too aware of the hidden threat in Erika's bag.

As you adjust to lying there on your front, you realize that there's a ridge in the towel, and it's pressing between your lower lips, tantalizing close to you're your hard clit.

Erika again leans in and whispers to you "ALL your lower hair is going, ALL!" and you realize that even the tiny hairs between your cheeks are going to be removed.

And with that, Erika takes your wrists in her hands, and places them on your ass cheeks, pressing them firmly into your tight butt.

"Grip your ass, you cheap slut, and spread them" Erika sweetly whispers to you, and burying your head into the pillow, you do. You know it would do no good to protest.

You're all too aware of the spectacle you're presenting to Erika and the therapist, naked, aroused, pussy opening and slowly leaking, you're gripping your ass, pulling it wide open, revealing your pink rose to their gaze.

Even as you're spreading your ass, your hips are slowly grinding, trying to press your clit against the toweling, trying to frig yourself off. The humiliation of spreading yourself is too much and you're crying again, this time not from the shame, but from the need to cum, no matter how embarrassing this might be.

Unfortunately for you, Erika notices your subtle movements, and with a quick slap to your derriere she says "Stop it slut, there'll be plenty of opportunities for you later"

Reluctantly, you submit, not daring to test Erika's patience.

The sting of the wax as it removes the last traces of your lower hair is almost too quick to notice, but the sharp jolt of pain almost triggers an orgasm "Please NO!" your mind is begging, "Please don't let me cum, not here, not now, it would be too embarrassing!"

The therapist gathered up her supplies, and quietly made her way out, leaving you alone with Erika, which sends a chill through you.

Your worst fears are realized when Erika leans in close, and forces two fingers into your mouth, and grips your cheek, fish hooking you. "Aww, shit" you cry out from the sudden pain as your lips are stretched, and you have to turn your head to lessen the pain.

"Slut, pay attention" Erika calmly says, dangerously calm in fact. "The piercer is due to arrive, and you don't know what you want yet."

"Want, I don't want any!" you think, but all you can manage is a choked, gurgling sound which Erika takes for agreement.

With her free hand, she taps you're upper lip, just off centre, level with the corner of your mouth, "Here you want a Monroe," Erika informs you, before moving to the opposite side, and again taps your lower lip. "This is where you want your offset lip ring."

With that she pulls your head to the side, so that you have to struggle onto your back, and she taps your navel, "Oh, yes, this too, a belly ring I think."

With that she removes her fingers, and lets you sit up. "So slut, what do you want?" Erika asks, and for a moment, just for a brief moment, you've had enough.

"I want out, I want to go back, and never see you again," you rant, "And I want my life back, you bitch" as you leap from the table, and grab your dress off the hanger.

Even as your fingers close on the material, you hear the "beep" of a phone being opened, and you glace back over your shoulder to see Erika, rapidly scrolling through her phone menu.

"Ahh, here we go, your mom and dad," Erika purrs, "I wonder what they'll make of their precious daughter giving blowjobs to a white guy. They'll never be able to show their faces in public again."

"I can just imagine the shame you'll bring on them" Erika continues, "but no matter, you've made your mind up, and who am I to argue."

You can see her thumb moving with what seems impossible slowness towards the send button, and your heart sinks. You realize that if they ever saw that video, they would be so shamed, so upset by your apparent behavior. You find you can't bring yourself to humiliate them like this.

You make a sudden grab for the phone, the thought of smashing it and destroying it clearly in your mind. But the distance you have to cover is too great and Erika is both quicker and stronger. She swings her right foot in an arc towards you and connects with your stomach, jackknifing you in half and knocking out all your breath. It felt like you had hit a brick wall.

As you try to get your breath, Erika reaches down and forces two fingers between your neck and the collar and jerks upward, causing your head to tilt awkwardly to the side. She has a malicious smile on her face and you hear her words, "Hello, Mrs. Kim? This is Erika, Janet's friend..."

Realizing that only seconds separate you from complete humiliation and your family's disgrace, you reach up with your arms and grab onto Erika's arm. Pleadingly you whisper, your eyes begging for mercy. "Please Erika, Please M.. M.. Mistress," you cry, your voice choking, "Please don't send them, Please!" even as fresh tears run freely down your face, "Pleeeaaasssee!" you wail, your head spinning with the shame that's about to descend on your family.

lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers