Acquiring the Ring Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The British girl's name was Nelly and she was 20 years old, studying to be a teacher, with the plan to get married to a man before she had to actually work... Her family was very wealthy. She didn't have sex now with anyone, none since her first time. The boy, whose name was Howie, had been older than her than two years and he had made her do a lot of things that she wasn't yet ready for... He liked to pitch her nipples and call her dirty names. He usually preferred to take her in the ass, which hurt Nelly, but it really made him come like a geyser over her back... He liked to smack her on the ass and have her suck his cock while he talked on the phone.

She realized now that she hadn't really liked him very much and wished she had slept with someone else for her first time instead of him. She liked sex, but was afraid that it all was dirty and demeaning like it had been then... The boy had controlled her and while it had turned her on, she wondered what that meant about her... She wondered if she would turn into a whore if she let herself experiment more."

"I then listened to the other girls thoughts. Her name was Ginger and she was 19 years old, coming to the school from a wealthy family of bankers in Melbourne. Ginger was very excited as she sat there talking about her encounter with the professor. She could feel her pussy warm and stir as she explained to Nelly how the professor stuck a finger up her asshole and made her come that way. Ginger had only slept with four men so far, but she could sense that the sexual appetite that was awakening within her was insatiable. She couldn't look at someone without imagining what it would be like to fuck him or her... She loved to be the object of someone's longing... She understood the power that she held being the one to submit.

Ginger thought that Nelly was really sexy. She wondered if sex between women was as good as hetero-sex. She had a dildo hidden in a drawer back in her room. As she told Nelly every detail of fucking the Professor, she wondered what Nelly would do if she showed it to her one night, and then showed her what she did with it before bed every night. Ginger liked to tell her beautiful friend Nelly the stories she had of the men she slept with... She thought that Nelly secretly got off on hearing them, even though she acted slightly aghast and shocked by her. Ginger wondered what Nelly would do if she came on to her..."

"Well, as you can imagine, I sat there and couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't understand how it worked and I still don't, but that wasn't exactly what excited me. If I had looked at the two girls sitting there yesterday without the ring on my finger, I would have thought them both squeaky-clean college girls. I thought about them up in Ginger's room, in their underwear and making out. I imagined them rubbing each other's wet holes and taking turns with the rubber."

I stared at them for a moment longer, ignoring the other thoughts around me. I imagined the Australian girl leaning forward and kissing Nelly on the mouth. I imagined Nelly kissing her back and then their tongues exploring each other's mouths."

"All of the sudden the two young women did exactly that, much to the shock of the people sitting around them. They continued devouring each other, oblivious to the gawking crowd."

"I somehow then realized that I had caused them to do that. My thinking of it, coupled with the power of the ring, had inspired the two girls actions... I looked down at the ring where I wrapped, cool, around my finger, and I marveled at the fate that had fallen into my hands, just as you will when you come into possession of the ring."

"I spent a lot of the next couple of days with the two girls, Nelly and Ginger. I tested various things upon their young co-ed consciousnesses. They found an outlet for their inner desires while they were with me and I left their company a week later with a much better understanding the capabilities of the ring."

Jack turned to the two women next to him. Delores, the delivery girl, panted and moaned lightly as the other woman worked her cunt with her fingers and tongue. "I learned to make those I choose give me whatever I want from them. Using their fragile little minds and bodies that week in Calcutta, I became the master of the Ring, and thusly, the master of those around me. Like these two small-minded whores." Jack smiled and turned back the camera.

"I regret not having more of a relationship with you, but I had to push those that I cared about away from me, so I would not accidentally reshape their minds. I tend to turn those that stay in my company for long periods of time into dull-witted submissive. That is fine for women of no consequence, such as these two, but it is not something that you do to people that you care about, like your children. And contrary to what I know you believe, I have cared deeply for my children..."

And you, Nick, are the chosen of my progeny, the most honored of all. For this all I ask is that you leave your siblings alone. Spare them, as I did, the effects of being around the ring. I know that many of them want the ring very badly and may be driven to desperate measures to acquire it. That is why, in order to protect yourself and honor my final request, you must disappear. I have prepared a new life for you, one that you will be able to explore without fear of interruption for your relatives. Start up a new existence with the Ring and leave what was before behind you. Using its power, you will have no trouble keeping out of the public eye. Something that I wish I had done from the beginning. Keeping the ring's power secret is only way to make sure that you will be able to fully grow to understand and utilize it's vast power. You must believe me and abide by my wishes."

Jack looked sad for a moment. Nick had never seen such a vulnerable look on his father's face before. "You may wonder why I don't want you to seek retribution on those that I know are responsible for my death. If I had wanted that I would've exacted it the first time I heard the murmur of betrayal in their brain. I let them do what they would do... They are, after all, my children. I love them in the same way that I love you. I understand their craving to have the ring. I do not condemn them for what they aim to do... I have given them no reason to love me, quite the contrary. I have pushed them away from me as I did you. I cannot say that I would act differently if the roles were reversed. It is for this reason that I choose meet my fate quietly and leave my killers' future to the Fates."

"When you are ready, call 303-344-9008. The party that answers will tell you the flight that you are booked on and your itinerary... I must now close this final message to you, my heir, and finish out my final days here on the world." Jack looked over at the two women who were mindlessly rubbing against each other. "I aim to try and enjoy every last minute."

"Remember what I have told you... You are not going to be like other men, Nick; you must live a life that matches your new status as the bearer of the ring. You have the power of a God; you must proceed as a God, with a mixture of fear and awe to the future that awaits you Nick. I wish you well son."

Jack Fesseden stood and moved toward the women and the tape turned to black. White noise filled the apartment.

 

3.

Nick sat there, stunned. For a long time he simply stared at the glimmering snowstorm on the screen and tried to take deep breathes. After about ten minutes he rose and walked to the phone and dialed 303-344-9008.

"Hello, Nick." A woman's voice said. "We have been expecting your call. Your flight is booked tomorrow morning at 8 am. A taxi will arrive for you at 6 am. You will arrive at Denver International Airport around 10:30 am. A driver will be waiting for you at the gate. He has been instructed not to speak to you directly, so do not be alarmed at his silence. I assure you he is a very capable driver. He will bring you here."

"And who exactly are you?"

"We represent you father, Jack Fesseden."

"I know who my father was." Nick said, annoyed at the woman's vague answer.

"Not as well, I would venture, as you think you do. We will reveal the remaining details when you arrive. We are warmly awaiting your arrival. You do not need to bring anything except for those possessions that you cannot replace. We will see to all your needs when you arrive."

"Where is it I am I going exactly?"

"To the mountains to be with us, who are awaiting you with a gift from your father."

The line went dead.

Later that night, when Nick called back the number had been disconnected.

Nick arrived at PDX an hour early. He was very anxious about what awaited him in Colorado. The flight seemed to last days. He stared at the pretty blonde stewardess that was working the First Class cabin and drank several Captain Morgan's and Coke. He imagined the things that he would make her do if he had the ring... He imagined her dancing for the First Class Cabin and then moving from passenger to passenger giving everyone head until they reached the Mile High city. The plane landed and Nick quickly grabbed his carry on and darted to the gate.

The driver was a black man in his early twenties, very tall and handsome with ebony skin and dark black eyes. He looked like he was from the Haiti or the West Coast of Africa... He nodded a hello Nick and then led him to a black Humvee parked in arrivals.

They drove south, through Denver, and into the mountains. They drove for hours and stopped finally for gas in Durango and headed northwest on a dirt road in the San Juan Mountains. The valleys were still covered in thick snow and it seemed that there were times when the Humvee wasn't going to make it through the drifts, but the large black man managed to keep the vehicle chugging along.

After an hour and forty minutes, they came upon to a large hunting lodge at the head of a valley surrounded by several massive granite peaks. Smoke escaped from several of its chimneys and the light from the many windows shown bright in the darkness of the early evening. Several smaller outbuildings were almost completely covered by snow and surrounded the lodge in a large semi-circle. They parked in front of one of the main entrances and the driver led Nick into the house.

He led him to a large parlor. A pool table sat in one corner, and several old-school video games along to wall. Expensive erotic prints from the early days of photography adorned the walls... A small theater system rested in the lower far end of the room. The TV was playing Mtv on satellite... Nick wondered if this was some sort of hotel. It certainly was big enough. But he didn't see any staff anywhere, except for driver.

After they had stood for a few second, the drive spoke in a deep, Senegalese accent, "Make yourself at home, Mr. Nick. The Dunns and I have been waiting for weeks to host your arrival. The Dunns are very excited to meet you and carry out their task for Mr. Jack. However, we have arrived earlier than they were expected, and so I ask you to wait for them to join you. I will port your bag into the house. You will be staying in the Master Bedroom on the forth floor. Very nice, Mr. Nick. This can be your home as long as you desire it. Jack designed it with Mr. Dunn to be to your liking." The black man looked at Nick with his big eyes and smiled slightly. "My name is Hannabari, but everyone calls me Hank. I am here for whatever use you find for me, except that I am not allowed to tell you anything about your business with the Dunns. I was their exchange student. I don't attend class anymore since Mr. Jack came and Mr. Dunn bought the house so far out up in the mountains. I just live with the Dunns and try to make myself useful. I do not ever want to go back home..."

Nick could detect nothing but pure honesty from Hank. "Very interesting Hank."

The handsome black man nodded his broad head. "I will attend to your belongings. The Dunns will be with you in 10 or 15 minutes. I will now excuse myself to my duties."

"Thanks," Nick called after him as he sat down on the sofa. There was an ice bucket with his favorite kind of beer, rare brand from Belgium. Nick felt surprisingly good for having been traveling for the last 12 hours. The beer tasted excellent. He picked up a magazine from the stand next to the bookshelf. It was a very extreme porno from Denmark, just like the ones that Nick collected. The bookshelves were filled with many titles that Nick had read as well as ones that he wanted to read. The DVD collection in the Entertainment Center followed his liked and dislikes with perfect accuracy. He thought it a bit uncanny that his father had found all this about him with Nick never being aware. He must have read all of this in Nick's thoughts, how he loved the mountains, and this rugged style of decoration, what to hang on the walls, everything; and all without Nick being the least bit aware.

 

4.

Peter Dunn entered first. He was in his early forties and tall. He had his long blonde-gray hair pulled back in a loose ponytail. He very well built, like an athlete with definition and a hungry look about him. He didn't wear a shirt, and Nick could see every little sinew of the man's chest... He had boots and tight faded blue jeans over his powerful legs. Nick could tell that Peter's dick was rock hard because his jeans were so tight.

Peter kept his head down and didn't speak to Nick. He walked to the corner of the den and stood there with his head down. He glanced up at Nick with a confused look. He reached down to massage his hard on through his pants. Nick stared back and tried make himself say something."

"I am Nick Fesseden," he said finally. "I would shake your hand but I see that you are pre-occupied a bit.

"I am not allowed to talk to nobody," Peter said. "Jack told me that I was only here to work out and let the others satisfy themselves on my body... I didn't used to be like this, but Jack made the old me go away..."

Nick watched as Peter rubbed his long prick with more desperation. "Maybe, if we hurry, before Janey comes down, I could suck your-"

"Silence, animal." Janey snapped as she entered the room... "You are not to speak to our guest. He will decide what he wanted us all to do for him when the time comes, just like Master Jack told us..."

Peter cringed and hugged the wall.

Nick looked at Janey Dunn, who smiled back at him with a mischievous grin. She was in her late 20's or early thirties but he body was in perfect 18 year old condition. It was obvious she was a work out freak like her husband, but she didn't have definition. Janey's long yellow curls fell well below her bare shoulders. A tight one-piece dress wrapped tightly her tits and her long serpentine body in a sheer black that was slightly transparent when the light hit it right. Nick wondered if her breasts might be fake they were so incredible. Nick saw why his father liked this woman. Janey's moist mouth spread into a smile, as she looked Nick up and down.

"Hello Nick. You look just like your pictures. You are very handsome, like Jack was..."

"How did you know my father?" Nick asked. She walked over the sofa and sat down, carefully pulling up her dress so Nick could get a good look at her legs.

She smiled at Nick with fuck-me eyes, and ran her palms over the tanned skin of her legs. "I am Janet Dunn, and that handsome fellow over there against the wall is my husband, Peter Dunn. Before he met Jack, Peter was a real-estate mogul in the Steamboat area... He had millions of dollars and was known as a man's man around here... He was big into hunting and sports, and drinking... I hated him when he was like that, I now know. Jack didn't like him either, so he changed Peter into a pussy-boy. He lived for nothing but being of service to whoever is horny at the moment... I call the shots in the relationship now."

Janey touched her hair slightly to bring my attention back to her beauty. "Your father helped Peter discover some very interesting things about himself. He is a real pussy-cat deep down." She turned to join Nick looking at Peter's ashamed expression and his carefully sculpted body. "Peter does whatever I tell him to, and he will do whatever you tell him, too. Our friend Hank is the same way. Jack rearranged their heads really well. He made them totally happy to be what they are now... Jack made us all very happy. We are all so happy now..."

"How did you meet my father though? I never knew that he came to Colorado."

She looked lost for a moment as if she were getting a glimpse of something horrible. Then her expression calmed a bit and she said. "I met Jack one evening while I sitting in line at a Taco Bell on Colfax Avenue. I had just failed a dance audition and I wanted a Burrito to consul myself for not getting the part. I was listening to the radio and suddenly I saw Jack, whom I had never laid eyes on before, knocking on my drivers-side window. I rolled it down and asked him what he wanted. He stared at me for a minute and asked if it would be okay if he got in and road with me. I gazed back into his wonderful, kind, sexy eyes, and I unlocked the door. I fell in love with him at that moment, I know realize."

"He got in and I realized that I didn't even know where he needed to go. He told me to drive and I did, forgetting about the food. He looked out the window for a while and listened to the radio. I didn't know where I was going. I was just driving."

"As we drove out of downtown I could start to feel him staring at me. I felt your father's gaze on me somehow. It was weird. I could feel something passing all over me, inside and outside. I started to get light-headed. Strange thoughts came into my brain, and I couldn't stop them or try to concentrate enough to ask this stranger were it was I was taking him..."

"Listen," he told me after a while, "I want to you pull off at this park here."

I slowed down and parked next to a small duck pond. I turned off the ignition and sat there. Jack told me that he didn't want me to be afraid; he wanted me to relax and try not to think to hard about what he was doing... He told me that he wanted to make me happy and to do that, I couldn't resist him..."

I giggled for some reason and felt really good that Jack was there next to me. I could tell that he was doing something to me... I felt like I was deep, deep inside my body and could only watch what I was doing like I was on television or something. I stared at Jack and everything seemed to float away. There was nothing that I wanted more at that moment than to sit in the cab of my ATV with Jack.

I didn't know it at the time, but Jack was really working on my brain while we were sitting there. He turned me into the person I am today... He is easily the most important person I had ever met, or will ever meet."

Nick noticed Janey had let her hands fall into her lap and she was unconsciously pulling up her dress so she could access to her cunt. Nick couldn't believe how hot she was, better than many models, better than actresses on television... She stared back at him, a desperate horny look in her eyes... She swayed slightly when her fingers found her pussy underneath her panties and started rubbing her glistening wetness. She got a wild look in her eyes, but kept on with her story.

"Jack asked me a lot of questions. He asked about Peter and his two daughters that live with us. Jack wanted to know how old the girls were and when I told him they were both 19, he was very pleased. He asked me about my job as a dancer and he wanted to know about the other dancers that I was a friend with... He wanted to know about our exchange student Hank, and what kind of neighbors we had in our neighborhood in Cherry Creek....