Acquiring the Taste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, girl," Miriam said.

"Yes, Madame," Veronica replied in a shaky voice, obeying.

The padded leather contraption Miriam held was even more devious than Veronica had dared imagine. She watched Miriam cinch up the waist strap snugly, just above the hips, buckling it at the back. She glanced down below at the functional portion of the chastity belt, and didn't quite understand the purpose of the two smaller straps that were attached to it by metal O-rings. Miriam brought the crotchpiece up between Veronica's legs, drawing the end of it through the buckle. Veronica gasped at the feel of the thick leather snug against her mound, and shuddered when she heard the snap of the padlock.

She started to examine the belt with her hands, careful to avoid interfering with Miriam's work. The crotchpiece had a narrow slot in it, covered with a heavy-gauge wire mesh. Her labia were aligned with that slot and puffed their way through the gaps in the mesh. She understood the function of the slot – she would be able to urinate through it easily enough, but absolutely nothing capable of giving her any satisfaction was getting inside. Then the thought hit her – what if she had to do more than just urinate? Or what if her period started? Those delicate problems had eluded her mind up until now, when her subjugation was becoming all too real. Now she understood just how much she was going to be depending on Miriam's good graces, and that dreadful understanding started her juices flowing. And the more she thought about her arousal, and about the hopelessness of her situation, the more aroused she became.

As Miriam continued to work, the function of those two extra straps became apparent as she buckled them high around Veronica's thighs and secured them with two more padlocks. Veronica was definitely not going to escape from this belt. And now, Miriam stood behind her, lifting her long hair aside to apply the horrible finishing touch, clicking the last padlock through the clasp of the necklace.

Veronica chewed on her lip as Miriam kneeled in front of her locked-away quim. Miriam teased her, looking up into her eyes with a cruel smile as she ran a fingertip down the front of the belt's thickly-padded crotch. She exhaled a hot breath through that wire-mesh screen. Veronica's mind reeled, and she moaned as her eyes filled with tears.

Miriam's palm settled firmly over Veronica's inaccessible mound. "This cunt is Mine now," she said, drawing Veronica nearer with her other hand curling around her hip, firmly clutching Veronica's bottom. Miriam was making her swoon with a lust that she knew would not be gratified. Pleasure was for her Mistress, not for her.

"This girl's cunt is Yours, Madame Mim," she softly agreed.

Miriam rose to her feet and spoke firmly. "you lied to Me about the journal, as I suspected. That would earn you a very harsh punishment, but I don't have time for that now. I'm hungry. There are leftovers in the fridge. I'm curious to see what you can do with them."

"Yes, Madame," Veronica replied, going into the kitchen.

Miriam saved leftovers out of habit, having been raised in a big family, but she didn't really know what to do with them. She watched Veronica rummage through the refrigerator. There was half a chicken breast that Miriam had cooked for dinner two nights ago. Veronica took it and sat it on the countertop, and Miriam looked on skeptically. Next came the small bag of salad, half-full. Veronica opened it to make sure it was still fresh. Satisfied, she looked for more ingredients – oil and red wine vinegar, a few items from the spice rack, and finally a small can of mandarin oranges.

Miriam watched as Veronica quickly chopped the chicken and tossed all the ingredients together. She obviously knew what she was doing. Miriam couldn't have done this without following a recipe. Veronica sat the plate before her. Miriam took a long look at the salad, and a shorter look at Veronica, before putting her fork to the plate. Veronica didn't want to stare as Miriam took the first bite, but had to know whether her Mistress approved of the meal. Miriam chewed slowly, and her face melted into a smile. As Miriam smiled, Veronica let out the breath that she didn't realize she was holding, and gave a smile of her own, bowing her head, relieved that she had passed this test.

Miriam raised her head, still chewing, and gave Veronica a gesture. Veronica was confused for a moment, but guessed her Mistress's intentions correctly. She kneeled at the left side of Miriam's chair, lowering herself a little painfully to her knees, and she clasped her hands behind her back. Miriam put her hand around the back of Veronica's head, and Veronica stiffened a bit as she felt Miriam begin to pull. Miriam looked down at her, clearing her throat and wearing an expression of annoyance, and pulled more persistently. Veronica relaxed, chastened by a mere look, and allowed her Mistress to guide her head down to her lap, resting it on her left thigh.

"You're definitely a keeper, girl," Miriam said as she put her fork back in the salad.

"Thank You, Madame Mim," Veronica replied, and she remained where she was while Miriam enjoyed her dinner – a simple meal, but nevertheless the best she had enjoyed in weeks.

Veronica waited patiently while Miriam finished her meal, and when Miriam rose from her seat and went to the bathroom, Veronica quickly put the plate and fork in the sink, then hastily blended brown sugar and jojoba oil for Miriam's scrub, and mashed an avocado. She brought them into the bathroom and sat them near the sink while she shaved Miriam's legs.

Afterwards, Veronica was doubly relieved. First, she had dragged the razor across both Miriam's legs without even the slightest nick or scrape, and second, she had only been required to trim the edges of her Mistress's tawny bush, and so didn't have to risk cutting her where she would least have wanted to.

Now it was time for the scrub. Since Miriam had never had a scrub before and had just been shaved, Veronica opted for the brown sugar treatment only. The salt would be too abrasive and irritating. She had already blended the sugar with jojoba oil, and started by giving her Mistress a generous coating of oil before applying the glow. It was still abrasive. Miriam winced, and started to wonder whether this was such a good idea after all. But Veronica was quick and thorough, and though Miriam was on the verge of stopping her prematurely, Veronica finished before Miriam could make up her mind to do so. She turned on the shower and rinsed the glow off her Mistress's legs and down the drain. Miriam looked down at her legs. They were whiter than she ever remembered seeing them before. She reached down, stroking her legs as if touching them for the first time, fingertips gliding up from her ankles to the hollow of her thighs, as Veronica watched.

"Oh My God," Miriam exclaimed softly, and Veronica flinched as though she had done something wrong. But Miriam looked up at her with wide eyes, then reached toward her. "Do that to My arms," she said, almost shouting gleefully. Overjoyed at her Mistress's satisfaction, Veronica repeated the process all over again.

Veronica left the bathroom to select a wardrobe for her Mistress while Miriam soaked in the tub with mashed avocado on her face and tea bags on her eyelids. Her arms were draped over the sides of the tub, obsidian-black polish drying on her smoothly-filed nails. She imagined inviting Steve into her bed, wrapping her brand new arms and legs around him. She smiled mischievously. She was going to constrict him like an anaconda made of silk, and he was going to wonder why he had waited ten years for this.

As Miriam indulged in this fantasy, Veronica went to Miriam's bedroom to select her attire. She opened the closet, finding hanger after hanger of blacks and blues. She chose an ankle-length skirt of black linen, and wanted to contrast it with a lighter blue. The item she settled on was a blouse, sky blue, with long sleeves that laced at the cuffs, and a neckline that plunged into a deep V, the lower portions joined by linking metal rings. The black satin bustier would look nice underneath this. Black thigh-highs and pumps and a long fur-lined coat completed the ensemble.

It was time to get Miriam out of the tub before she got too pruney. After Veronica removed the tea bags and rinsed away the avocado, Miriam stepped out of the tub and quickly toweled off with Veronica's assistance. She stepped toward the mirror and saw the gleaming, refreshed skin, and smiled.

Veronica was ready to show Miriam the clothes she had selected for the evening, but Miriam was already impressed with the results of Veronica's efforts. As they went into Miriam's bedroom, Miriam went to the nightstand to get her key ring, then returned to Veronica to release her from the chastity belt.

"Madame, isn't this a bit premature?" Veronica asked, a bit confused.

"girl, I see no way that this date will be a disappointment. You've earned your reward. Get on the bed, face down, and grab your ankles."

Miriam turned away as soon as she had issued the command, and so didn't see Veronica painfully bring that ankle into position, slowly flexing her right knee, the pain finally subsiding a bit when her motion stopped. And Veronica didn't turn her head when she heard Miriam behind her, taking a few items from her armoire. How cute, Miriam thought as she turned her attention back to Veronica, and saw those nether lips in a rosy, puffy rage from their temporary imprisonment. Veronica was proving to be a keeper in every way, an inviting little plaything. And Miriam wanted to play.

Veronica flinched, partly out of mild pain, but mostly out of great surprise, as she felt the cuff enclose her right ankle, just next to where her right hand had grabbed it, and the panic began to mount when she felt another cuff secured around the right wrist. Her heart began to race, and she squirmed underneath Miriam's attention.

Miriam put a stop to it with a quick swat on Veronica's left buttock, leaving on the otherwise creamy flesh a mark almost as red as her labia. "Do you want your reward or not, girl?" she scolded.

Veronica closed her eyes, struggling to relax, wondering how exactly this predicament was going to be a reward. "Yes, Madame. Sorry, Madame," she finally said, after taking a second to catch her faltering breath.

Satisfied with the response, Miriam resumed, and Veronica kept her eyes closed, trying to will her mind to another place and time as Miriam repeated the process on her left ankle and wrist. Veronica snapped back to the present as she felt Miriam splay her bound limbs, then heard the clatter of two clips, and felt resistance when she tried to bring her ankles back together. She was very warm, very moist, and – with Miriam's two-foot spreader bar securely in place – very exposed.

Veronica trembled a bit as Miriam left her in this position for what seemed like a much longer time than it probably was. Miriam, it seemed, was retrieving something else, and Veronica knew not what until she heard the familiar buzz of the vibrator she had just surrendered. She listened, squirming with anticipation as she heard the vibrator, and Miriam along with it, approaching her vulnerable rear.

"Look at that pretty little cunt just weep," Miriam cooed. "You don't need any lube. Say hello to your old friend Bob, girl."

Veronica's eyes got wide. She didn't know anyone named Bob, and turned her head, trying to see who else had come into the room. Whoever Bob was, this was not the way she wanted to meet him. "Madame, who is Bob?"

Miriam stifled a laugh. "B-O-B, girl. Battery Operated Boyfriend."

Veronica relaxed for a moment, silently scolding herself for not remembering that joke, but didn't get to relax for long. "Hello Bob," she groaned as the tip spread her open and the shaft began to fill her.

Miriam held the vibrator in place. "Bob always makes you cum, doesn't he?"

"Yes Madame."

"Never disappoints you, does he?"

"No, Madame."

Miriam's tone suddenly hardened. "Don't cum," she said as she let go of the vibrator, leaving it buzzing deep inside Veronica's steamy quim. As Veronica moaned despairingly, trying to be more compliant than she had been on the phone last night,

she clenched her muscles and pushed the vibrator almost halfway out. Miriam quickly pressed it back into place. "Tut tut, girl. You're going to have to do a better job holding Bob in place if you want your reward."

"Sorry Madame," Veronica replied, confused, having thought the vibrator was her reward, and she didn't understand until she saw Miriam seating herself on the bed in front of her, saw those still-glowing thighs part in front of her, saw that lush thicket of curls slowly approaching her mouth as Miriam eased herself forward. Now Veronica understood. The reward for good service was more service.

Miriam's pubic hair was spread out under Veronica's nose like a welcome mat at the door that led to her most personal space. Veronica relaxed, let herself feel welcome, and allowed her tongue to slip deftly through that door in a manner that indicated to Miriam that Veronica had done this before, and definitely knew what she was doing.

Miriam laughed softly as she started to enjoy Veronica's service. "Good girl," she said. "But remember, a good slave doesn't cum before her Mistress."

Veronica raised her head just enough to say, "Yes, Madame."

Miriam eased back on her elbows, and watched Veronica's face settle over her crotch, and as her slave served, Miriam found that she couldn't stay in that position for long. As she enjoyed the delicate attention of Veronica's tongue, she let her head hang back, and a low moan escaped her lips. As Veronica answered with her own muffled moan, Miriam slowly straightened her arms, lying back on the bed. She clutched at the bedcovers briefly, then laced her fingers through Veronica's auburn locks. Her breath caught in her throat, and she bucked her hips, pushing herself up to Veronica's mouth, before finally letting out a strangled moan and convulsing in the throes of her climax.

Veronica knew it was coming and didn't let up, even as she felt Miriam pressing herself against her face. Still, she let out a surprised gasp as she felt the sudden splash of her Mistress's warm juices against her lips. She listened to Miriam's moans soften and her breath become less labored.

"Now you may cum, girl," Miriam said when she recovered her voice. Veronica's body responded immediately as she surged in pursuit of her own climax, but again her muscles betrayed her, starting to push the vibrator out again in their eagerness to grip it. She let out a high-pitched moan of despair as she forced herself to relax, but she still felt the toy slip away bit by excruciating bit. She tried to reach it with her hands but couldn't.

Veronica's effort to hang on to the vibrator distracted her from her service, and Miriam recaptured her attention by grinding her mound against her face. Veronica dutifully gave up hope of having her own orgasm and concentrated on worshipping her Mistress. As the sounds of Miriam's moans resounded in the room, Veronica felt the toy gush out of her, taking a trail of her moisture along with it. She felt it buzzing against the bedspread between her thighs and tried to reach it by pushing her hips down against the bed. It seemed to be just out of reach. Unless her Mistress was feeling generous, she would probably be left hanging.

Miriam, in contrast, was soaring. "You're definitely a keeper, girl," she said in a wavering voice, and then held her breath for a split second before letting out a prolonged moan as she writhed under Veronica's mouth.

Miriam closed her eyes and let her head loll aside as the orgasm subsided, and when she opened her eyes, she was looking at her alarm clock. When her eyes finally focused, she saw the time. 8:28. No more time for this fun. "Enough, girl," she said as she pulled herself away from Veronica's mouth.

Veronica's head sagged into the bedcovers as she tried to catch her breath. She was still aroused, but quite unsatisfied, and Miriam laughed at the sight of the vibrator humming forlornly between her thighs in the damp spot her quim had left. "That's too bad," Miriam said in a voice devoid of sympathy, as she uncuffed Veronica's wrists and ankles.

Veronica's limbs flopped limply onto the bed as Miriam put away the spreader bar and vibrator. As she regained her breath, she asked, "Madame, may this girl – satisfy herself?"

Miriam pondered the question as she looked at the clothes Veronica selected for her. "you phrased the question well. But no. Let that be your punishment for the empty journal," she said, as she put the pumps back on the shoe rack and selected a pair of flats instead. At five feet nine, Miriam was taller than Steve by a good three inches. She feared that any heels, however short, would more likely intimidate him than impress him.

Veronica tried not to look too disappointed as she slowly rose from the bed and retrieved her clothes from the vanity where Miriam had left them. "Yes, Madame," she said, and hastily dressed and retrieved her grocery bag.

Before Veronica returned to the bedroom, Miriam met her in the hall with her journal. She tucked it into Veronica's bag and escorted her toward the front door. "I expect this date to be a success. If it's not, you'll find yourself in that chastity belt again, and getting out won't be quite as easy as it was this time."

"Yes, Madame." The threat kept her nervous, but with one last look at her Mistress, Veronica assured herself that Miriam would enjoy her date.

After Veronica's departure, Miriam began to dress, initially skeptical about Veronica's selection, but as she proceeded, she grew more pleased, liking the way the bustier contrasted with the blouse. Miriam had never considered wearing the two together, but liked the effect, and when at last she slipped on her shoes, she studied her reflection in the full-length mirror on her closet door – then reconsidered the pumps.

She put on the pumps and looked again. She liked the effect on the posture – that extra tilt in the pelvis thrusting out the ample bosom that swelled underneath the bustier.

Definitely a keeper, that girl, she thought.

She finished by making herself up at the vanity – regretting not having Veronica's assistance, but satisfied with the results nevertheless, as she added the black and blue bulls'-eye pendant and the silver ear-to-nose chain, watching it glint against the rouged cheek. The last touch was a bit of perfume, partially to mask and partially to accentuate the scent of the fun she had had with Veronica earlier.

She imagined how he would be dressed. Probably the same old thing, she chuckled. Polo shirt and jeans. Stand us side by side, and no one would guess he's the millionaire.

Her reverie was interrupted by a knock at the door. That would be her date. She grabbed her purse. A quick glance out the window confirmed he was here, as his black Volvo sedan – the same one he had driven since graduating from high school – was parked at the curb, and she was ready to surprise him with her appearance as she opened the door.

However, she was the one surprised. Steve's smooth scalp reflected the porch light. He was dressed as she had guessed he would be, the only addition being a thin windbreaker over his shirt. It was not enough to keep him from shivering. He had not anticipated how much body heat he would be losing without his mullet.

"Let's go," he stammered with a note of mild impatience. "It's a lot warmer in the car." He turned away without taking her hand.

Thanks, Steve. You look nice too, she thought, deciding to keep the sarcasm to herself. He opened the passenger door for her. At least he got that right, she thought as she got in.