Acquisitions

Story Info
What the Client wants, the Client gets.
5.8k words
4.23
54.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seneca
Seneca
18 Followers

"I've found one," I said into my cell phone as I stood unobtrusively in a darkened corner of the bar. "He looks very promising."

"Have you tested him yet?" the voice on the other end of the phone asked, barely audible over the cacophony of sound in the popular club.

"Tonight." I stuck a finger in my free ear, muffling the external noise only slightly. "I know how anxious the client is, and I thought you might like to give her a bit of good news."

There was a sniff at the other end of the line. "It won't be good news unless he meets the necessary criteria, Sabela. Call back after you've performed the requisite testing." Control sounded abrupt, but then, she always sounded thus. I'd long since grown used to it.

"Yes, ma'am." I snapped the phone closed and slipped it back into the pocket of my jeans. Turning, I scanned the room until I located my target. He was sitting at the end of the bar, nursing a beer, occasionally glancing at the people around him. He was a good looking man. Short, chocolate brown hair combed neatly away from his face, deep set blue eyes framed by thick, dark lashes. High cheekbones, wide, sensual mouth. A neatly trimmed goatee. Yes, he was an attractive man. Why was he sitting alone in a bar? Truth to tell, it didn't matter much to me.

You see, I'm an Aquirer. When I get the call from my boss, Control, I receive a detailed description of what the client wants. Then I begin the hunt. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to find exactly what the client is looking for, and in this case, the requirements had been extremely specific. Ordinarily it takes me about a week to locate my target, but in this instance I'd been searching for almost twice that long. The client had been getting a bit nervous, but my boss was an expert in keeping the clients calm and cooperative.

Back to the target. I carefully made my way through the crowd, approaching him from behind. I parked myself on a stool between him and the back wall, so I could keep an eye on him and, more specifically, watch who he was watching.

A woman approached, a tall blonde with breasts that could not be natural. She leaned across the bar, giving the man, myself, and any other person who happened to be looking in that direction a clear view directly down her cleavage almost to her belly button. She licked her cherry red lips and whispered something to the man, giving him a blatant "come hither" look. Over the noise of the bar I couldn't hear her words, or his response, but it was obviously not what the blonde had in mind, because her collagen plumped lower lip slid out in a pout, and I could distinctly read her lips as she said "your loss," and then disappeared back into the crowd.

Check buxom blondes off the list of women attractive to the target.

I watched for another two hours. Every once in a while a woman got up the nerve to approach the target, and he shot down each and every one of them. Apparently he didn't go for blondes, brunettes or redheads, women with overly large breasts or skin tight cloths. An image was beginning to form in my mind. The image gelled when the target's head swiveled suddenly. I watched a woman make her way through the crowd. She smiled brilliantly, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a man stand up from a table and approach the woman. He folded her in his arms and placed a kiss on her that should have sucked all the oxygen right out of the bar.

The target's shoulders slumped slightly, and I knew the time was nigh. I'd found the form that would attract him, and I quickly slipped out of the bar. I would only be gone for a moment, just long enough to don my disguise.

It was the reason I was such an excellent Acquirer, the reason my services were so often specifically requested. I had the unusual ability to alter my physical form into anything I needed. I've done this many, many times in the course of my career. I slipped into a darkened alley next door to the bar and, closing my eyes, pictured the physical form I needed. Petite, somewhat curvy in the bust and hips, dark, almost black hair. Not exactly like the woman who had elicited such a strong reaction from the target, but with enough similarities that I should be able to approach or be approached with little difficulty.

Transformation complete, I walked slowly back toward the bar. I carefully adopted the attitude of a young woman looking for a drink and a little relaxation. Definitely not one on the prowl for a man, as the women who'd been rejected had obviously been.

The target was still sitting at the end of the bar, and I made my way toward him. I deliberately avoided direct eye contact with him as I slid onto a bar stool a couple seats down from him. I ordered a glass of wine, and took a long sip. Out of the corner of my eye I watched him look up and take notice of me. He watched me, only slightly less surreptitiously than I watched him, as I sip for sip emptied my wine glass. I knew that the metabolizer implanted in my stomach would absorb the alcohol, preventing me from getting drunk, no matter how much I consumed. A handy little device, that metabolizer--it was just as useful on drugs as alcohol, and had prevented sexual attacks on me on more than one occasion. One night I'd taken a great deal of pleasure in all but gelding a couple perverts who'd slipped GHB into my drink.

Just as I was setting my glass back onto the tacky little paper coaster in front of me, I felt a warm body slid onto the stool next to me. I turned with a smile and looked up into those gorgeous blue eyes. "Can I buy you another round?" he asked, returning my smile.

"Thank you," I murmured, looking away. He raised a finger to the bartender, and a second glass of zinfandel appeared on the coaster.

"I'm Tony."

"Sabela." I took a deep breath, and smiled. He smelled good. This was going to be a pleasure, in every sense of the word. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

We chatted for a long while, as time passed and the bar began to slowly empty. The more I found out about him, the more perfect he seemed. He was twenty-seven years old, single and unattached. His parents were both deceased, no brothers or sisters. His only relative was an elderly aunt who he admitted wanted nothing to do with him. He pretty much had no connections left in the world besides his friends. Excellent, I thought. No one to miss him overmuch.

I always felt guilty when a target turned out to have family that would miss him. I deliberately never took married men, or ones with children or elderly family who depended on him. Occasionally I found a target with parents or siblings who would grieve, but I always made sure that the family would survive without him.

For he would never be coming back.

"Can I walk you home?" he asked, pushing his empty beer mug away and rising.

"Thank you."

We stepped out into the balmy night. The air was warm, tangy with the scent of the ocean and the tropical blossoms that proliferated on this island resort. We strolled down the boardwalk, away from the bars and restaurants and into the hotel district. As we walked, I deliberately pumped up the pheromones--another artificial augmentation designed to make my job easier. By the time we reached my hotel and made our way to my room, Tony was as ready as he would ever be.

I gave him a small smile as I slipped my key card into the electronic lock of my room. "Would you like to come in?" I asked shyly as the door swung open. Tony didn't have to be asked twice. He placed a hand at the small of my back and guided me inside. The door had barely closed before he had me pressed up against the wall, his mouth covering mine in a kiss that sucked the air out of my lungs. I could tell he was shocked by his own behavior, but he was incapable of stopping, mostly due to the stimulus I was giving him.

"I have to have you," he growled against my throat as he pulled the hem of my blouse out of the waistband of my jeans and ran his hands up over my bare flesh.

"Then take me," I whispered back, clutching at his shoulders.

He smiled then, and the next thing I knew, he'd swept me into his arms and was striding toward the bed. I let him see the heat in my eyes as he lay me down, and then he stood beside the bed, gazing down at me. His eyes traveled over me as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged out of it, and then toed off his shoes. He was so beautiful.

Eager to get my hands on his body, I rolled to my knees and, touching the tip of my tongue to my upper lip, reached for he belt. He stood there, head thrown back and eyes closed as I unbuttoned and slowly, oh, so slowly, lowered the zipper of his slacks, turning every motion in to an erotic caress. He ran his fingers through my dark hair as I let my hands slide inside, against his smooth, warm skin, caressing his hips and around to cup his buttocks. His eyes flashed open when I leaned forward and licked him softly, just below his navel.

He was panting by this time, watching me through slitted eyes as I pushed his slacks and boxer shorts -- I just love a man who wears silk boxer shorts -- over his hips and down his long legs. He stepped out of his pants and shorts and then leaned forward and crawled onto the bed. I shimmied backwards as he crawled toward me, until my back was against the headboard and he was kneeling between my spread legs. "You're wearing way to many cloths, babe," he murmured, running his hands down my denim-clad legs. I fumbled with my own button and zipper, and as soon as I had them released, Tony grabbed the cuffs of my jeans and pulled, stripping them off me in one swoop, leaving me clad only in a peach silk blouse and bikini-cut undies. He cupped my ankles and slowly, deliberately, ran his hands up the outside of my legs. Gooseflesh rose over my skin at the delicious friction. When his hands reached my hips, he slid his fingers under the thin bands of my panties, and then he began a reverse trip, drawing my panties down my legs and off.

Then he gripped my ankles and pulled me down until I was lying flat on the bed, with him, naked and gloriously aroused, kneeling between my legs. My own breathing became erratic as he slid his hands up over my belly and under my blouse until he came to my unbound breasts. I arched against his palms as he kneaded my breasts, rubbing the pads of his thumbs back and forth over my hardened nipples. Oh, this was a man who definitely knew how to make love to a woman. The client was going to be SO pleased.

He withdrew his hands and unbuttoned my blouse, spreading the edges like he was unwrapping a precious gift. Then his hands went back to my breasts, rubbing and squeezing, watching my reactions with flaming eyes. I writhed beneath him, arching into his hands once again. And then he leaned forward and took my right nipple into his mouth, sucking gently and driving me out of my mind. I clutched at his hair, holding him tight as he nursed against me, licking and biting and sucking until I couldn't stand it any more. I pushed him away, only to have him give a low, rumbling growl and turn his head to attack my other breast. By the time he raised his head and looked me in the eye, I was fairly sure I was dying. My heart was racing, I was panting like I'd just run a marathon, my body flushed and covered with perspiration.

Tony pulled away long enough to snag his wallet out of his pants and remove a condom. I was grateful for this--I always use condoms. Not because I'm afraid of pregnancy or disease--more of those handy modifications--but to make collection for testing easier. But I was pretty far gone right then, and didn't think I'd've been able to string together a coherent statement.

I watched as he smoothed the thin layer of latex over his throbbing shaft. He was an impressive man, long and thick and heavily erect. I licked my lips eagerly as he moved toward me, crawling between my spread legs and leaning forward to rest his hips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned as he began to rub himself against the opening to my body, using my natural juices to lubricate his massive erection.

Then he looked me directly in the eye and reached down, guided his penis toward me, and I gasped as he began to press himself home. Oh, Goddess, he was big! I moaned in pleasure as he continued to advance, until he was fully seated inside of me. Then he slipped his hands under my shoulders to brace me, and began to thrust. I arched and squirmed under him, clutching him closer so that my overly sensitive breasts would rub against the fine layer of soft hair on his chest. "Oh, Tony," I sighed into his ear as he rested his face in the crook of my neck. "More...harder!"

He took the challenge, increasing the length and force of his thrusting, groaning my name over and over. I wrapped my legs tightly around his lower back, pulling him as close as possible as I felt myself begin to crest. It was amazing, as always, that bright, shining moment when everything in the universe is absolutely perfect. Starbursts flashed behind my tightly closed eyes as I reached the pinnacle of my climax, my body tightening around his, milking his body, drawing forth his own massive orgasm.

He went stiff in my arms, thrusting himself as deeply as possible within my body, and then shuddering in completion. His massive weight pressed me down into the mattress as his limbs went limp and he collapsed. I kissed him deeply then, and we rolled to the side until we were lying face to face, wrapped in each other's arms.

He roused a bit when his erection began to subside, slipping from within me and removing and disposing of the used condom in the bedside waste basket. I cuddled up next to him, then, and lay my head on his broad chest, listening to the steady thump-thump of his heartbeat, the whooshing of his breathing as both slowed. Within a few moments, Tony was fast asleep.

As soon as I was sure it wouldn't wake him, I slipped out of his arms and retrieved the condom from the garbage. I walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door before flicking on the light. I puttered around a little, flushing the toilet and then turning on the shower, just in case he'd awakened and was wondering what I was doing in the bathroom for so long.

I pulled my testing kit out of the closet and spread my equipment out on the vanity. I poured the contents of the condom into the receptacle, and punched my key code and the specific list of instructions into the scanner. In the space of a few moments I'd have the results.

The first test had had spectacular results. Tony definitely wasn't impotent, nor did he appear to have any sexual hangups. I watched the lights flicker across the scanner as it checked his semen for signs of disease or illness. It was vitally important that a chosen man be healthy and disease free. Clients paid a great deal of money for these men, and it was a requirement that there be as little chance as possible that he would be likely to drop dead within the year.

I had also keyed in one further instruction. This client was specifically looking for a breeder, so it was necessary to also check his sperm count. Even the healthiest, most vigorous man would be no good to this client if he weren't capable of completing the duties for which he was being acquired.

There was a soft buzz, and I glanced down at the scanner's screen. The light at the top of the scanner glowed softly green. Yes, Tony was healthy, disease free, and fertile. He was an excellent choice.

I rinsed the scanner and poured disinfectant into the receptacle to prepare it for the next test subject, and was just packing my equipment away when there was a soft groan from the other room. I hopped into the shower quickly, wetting myself down, just as the door knob jiggled, and then there was a soft tap on the door.

"Sabela?" he called. "Are you okay in there?"

"I'm fine, Tony. Just taking a shower to cool off." I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around myself before unlocking and opening the door. One look at my nearly naked, moisture drenched body, and Tony's body reacted quickly. I smiled to myself as he scooped me up and placed me on the bed. Here we go again, I thought as his lips touched my body again.

He was mine. At least for tonight.

* * *

Dawn was just starting to break when I rose and dressed. It was time to send Tony on his way so I could contact my boss and give her the good news--we'd found our subject.

I pulled on a light silk sundress and slipped into a pair of sandals before sitting beside Tony on the bed. I rubbed his shoulder, gently easing him awake. He blinked at me owlishly for a moment before a seductive smile crossed his face one again. I was learning to recognize that grin, and pressed my fingers against his lips to stay his movements. "It's time to get up, Lover," I murmured softly. The look of disappointment on his face was priceless. Licking my lips, I ran a finger down the center of his chest, playing with the hair surrounding his male nipples. "I have a friend who lets me take his boat out whenever I want. What do you say we get together this afternoon and go for a little ride?" I crossed my arms over his chest and leaned forward. "I know this beautiful little cove where the water is warm and blue and there's no one around for miles and miles. We can pack a picnic," I stroked his chest again with my fingertips, "and pack some...other stuff. We can have a wonderful afternoon."

He opened his mouth, but no sound emerged. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Sounds like...fun," he managed. I gave him my most radiant smile and dropped a quick kiss on his lips.

"Then I'll meet you on the west marina around quarter to two. I'll bring lunch, baby. You bring..." I moved my hand and gave his morning erection a meaningful squeeze, "everything else."

* * *

I stood on my balcony and watched as Tony walked down the street. As soon as he rounded the corner and disappeared from sight, I pulled my cell phone from my pocket and punched in the number I knew by heart.

"Sabela," the voice of my boss acknowledged before I could identify myself.

"Yes, ma'am. I've completed Phase I and Phase II testing of the subject. He has exceeded my expectations in all areas."

"Including the fertility testing? This is very important to our client."

"Yes, ma'am. He scored within the ninety-fifth percentile on the fertility test. He'll be an excellent breeder for the client's purposes, provided, of course, that she isn't an Alaxian." I smiled tightly. The Alaxians were a difficult species. They just refused to accept the fact that they weren't genetically compatible with humans. We'd long since given up on procuring breeders for our Alaxian clients.

"No, she's not Alaxian. Are you ready to proceed with Phase III?"

"Yes. We'll be taking the boat out around two o'clock this afternoon. We'll be in position in the cove around two-thirty."

"The client will be ready. I'll send the standard code if she accepts him."

"Understood. I'll see you this evening."

Control hung up without so much as a good bye, but then I really didn't expect one. She was good with the clients, but her interpersonal skills with her employees was somewhat lacking. Maybe that's why she was Control and not an Acquirer.

I gathered up the makings of a romantic picnic lunch, including the sedative that would be necessary for when and if I received the client's approval of my selection. The target, Tony, would be sedated, taken ashore so he could be examined up close by the client. Once final approval was given, the balance due on the client's account would be paid, and the target would be turned over to his new owner. He would be long gone before he ever regained consciousness.

I caught a taxi down to the pier, and quickly made the boat ready. It was a small cabin cruiser, white with green and gold trim. I tucked the picnic basket into the small galley and strode up onto deck. One of our assistants was giving the boat a once-over, making sure that everything was in order for what could be the last leg of Tony's journey to a new life. The boat was in perfect condition, and the weather was going to be just spectacular. I, personally, had minimal knowledge of the workings of the boat, but I had made the journey to the cove many times, and I knew that once we were there, we would be under constant covert observation. If a storm or some other unexpected event were to occur, in a matter of minutes another boat would "just happen" to come to our rescue.

Seneca
Seneca
18 Followers
12