Acrobatics

Story Info
Bob demonstrates his unique talent.
1.4k words
4.46
33.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on true events. I have changed the names of the characters in the story for their privacy.
__________

Bob was a strange guy. He was nice enough, about 20 and good looking with short close-cropped hair. I say he was strange because he was always going out with different girls every week, After work we would often meet at a club that was an anachronism in modern times, a strip club. Now this wasn't a "Gentlemen's Club" where high priced dancers strutted naked around a stage then mingle with customers for table dances. This was a real honest to God strip club, with a very funny comedian as MC and strippers who knew how to do a striptease.

What did this have to do with Bob? Well he loved dating strippers. Real strippers! His favorite was Vicki Divine, a name any self-respecting drag queen would have turned down. Vicki danced to all kinds of music, but her favorite was Neal Diamond. She was an amazing dancer, classically trained, and innovative as well as acrobatic. When she came onstage, everyone stopped doing whatever he was doing and watched transfixed. She was both acrobatic and artistic. Her striptease looked like it might have been choreographed by Martha Graham. Her favorite was "Holly Holy" and when that song played, Vicki was spectacular. She was so artistic you almost forgot she was taking off her clothes. Almost. And when she finished with a upside down spin sliding down the brass pole flipping at the last minute and ending in full splits, the crowd went wild. Money rained on the stage.

Now as a gay man, I wouldn't normally be interested in this sort of act, but I had to admit that Vicki Divine was great. Entertaining and talented. I could only imagine what kind of sex she and Bob had together. With her acrobatic abilities, it must have been something.

One night Bob was over at my apartment having a beer, he lived in the same building and I gathered the courage to ask him what Vicki was like between the sheets. Bob was very candid. He told me sex with Vicki was always a special event. That's why he liked her so much. Feeling a little loosened up I asked him for details. He instead offered me a story.

Bob was raised in Florida, near Sarasota, the winter quarters for the Circus. Living in that town it was natural that as a kid he would be interested in the circus folks. What kid hasn't wanted to join the circus?

Well by the time Bob was 18 he began hanging out around the circus performers during off-season. He researched them and found out where they lived and played. Later that year he began dating a "flyer", a girl who was in a trapeze act. They hit it off pretty well and she introduced him to more circus folk to Bob's delight. What he found was a group of very sincere and good people who took their jobs seriously, and their play seriously as well.

Bob ended up at a few pretty wild circus parties. Parties that ended as orgies beyond anything he could have imagined. What interested him most was one of the male acrobats who was incredibly flexible. He could lay on his back and effortlessly pull his legs up and over his head, so far, that his cock dropped easily into his mouth, allowing him to give himself a blow job.

What guy, especially a young guy would not give anything to be able to do that? And later that night Bob began to apprentice with Carlo. Carlo offered to teach him real acrobatics as well as his special "trick". And Bob was a precocious student. Within a month he had loosened up enough to lick the tip of his cock. In only two more weeks, he actually sucked himself to an orgasm.

Because of his training his sex with Vicki was a real show. They fucked in so many positions the Kuma Sutra was child's play!

I guess I was looking at him slack jawed, when he told me Vicki really enjoyed watching him suck himself while she has her legs wrapped around her head, masturbating her well exposed pussy for him as she watched. Contortionist Sex! Wow!

"That must be amazing to see." I muttered.

"Oh, it is," nodded Bob, "it is. I can't show you Vicki, but would you like to see my part of the act?"

"Damn, Bob." I whispered, my cock leaping to attention in my jeans.

Bob saw the growing bulge in my pants and smiled. "I take it your dick is saying, yes?"

I just nodded in silence and then asked, "Do you mind if I jerk off while I watch?"

"Hell no," Bob grinned. "I would consider it a compliment."

With that Bob began to undress. In moments, I got the message and did the same. While he was limbering up a little I made myself comfy in a recliner near the place on the floor where Bob was flexing. His young, naked body looked every bit that of an acrobat. He and Vicki must be like artistic porn to watch.

Bob could move his lithe cat like body in ways I could never imagine. He did a couple of splits; a few backbends and then rolled slowly onto his back from a full handstand. Then with his arms over his head, he brought his sleek legs slowly up to a perpendicular position. His body formed a perfect "L" shape. His long slender cock was starting to get hard, and so was mine as he slowly rolled further back, pulling his legs back over his head. His slim hips lifted and his spine curled easily until his feet touched the floor between his hands.

By now I was stroking my cock and feeling like a horny kid at the "Naked Circus"!

He reached up and pulled his legs down to the floor and spread them slightly. That simple motion dangled his stiffening dick directly over his lips. His long tongue snaked out of his mouth and began to lap the shaft and head.

He glanced over at me as my cock began leaking precum from the head. I was stroking like crazy; this was too fucking hot! He turned back to his cock and licked a dangling drop of precum from its head.

"Mmmm, tastes great." He there turned to me again. "How's yours taste, buddy?"

I rubbed the fluid from the swollen head of my cock and licked my fingers clean. Nodding I responded, "Bet it's as tasty as yours."

Then, Bob turned back to his own dripping cock and sucked the long shaft into his mouth, beginning a blowjob in earnest. That was my signal to start stroking my hard shaft in earnest as well. This was incredible.

As he continued sucking he momentarily removed the throbbing dick from his mouth.

"You want to see my cum when I shoot?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned getting to that point where in a few more strokes I would be spraying my cum as well.

He returned to his task, sucking hard a few more times. I could see his cheeks move as his tongue washed over the head inside his mouth. The abruptly he pulled his cock from his mouth and opened it wide. He groaned loudly as his cock began throbbing visibly, sending streams of white gooey cum into his mouth and onto his face. As the last spurt flew and hit his chin, my own aching cock shot a huge load into the air, some flying so far that it landed on the floor near Bob, the rest spattering al over my legs and balls.

Bob in the meantime had draw in his dripping cock back into his mouth for a final suck before flipping completely over and ending up in a pushup press directly in front of me. He smiled and panted a little as I watched the last drop of cum running down his chin.

I was spent and could hardly move and all I did was sit in a chair. But Bob had the energy to get up and come over to me and kiss me full on the mouth, letting me taste his delicious cum.

"Carlo showed me more than acrobatics, you know. " He pulled away as I licked my lips.

Bob was a strange guy, but I have always been grateful for my strange friends. All of them.