Acrobatics 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's expression changed from concerned confusion into an amused smile. "Wow! If Mary's outside our window that girl has a lot of guts."

Jack and Karen kept the same position as Jack started to turn his head.

"Don't look! She'll know we heard her!"

Karen thought briefly and then her smile broadened. "Jack, you're going to have to show her something."

"What?"

"You know, show her something."

"Why don't you show her something?"

"Because you're the one who got us in this mess. And you're more secure about your body than I am."

Jack hesitated, and Karen forced the issue by suddenly kicking her feet under the covers to get him moving. A surprised Jack stood up beside the bed, completely naked except for his boxers. He did the only thing he could think of; he casually headed for the adjoining bathroom. On the way, Jack made sure to scratch his crotch and cause his slightly swollen member to bounce up and down inside his boxers in an exaggerated fashion. Behind him Karen let out a small giggle.

Jack flipped on the bathroom light and left the door open. There was a straight line of sight from the window to the toilet. Jack pulled his shorts down to his thighs to expose himself completely. He leaned forward against the wall with one arm while he held himself over the toilet bowl with his other hand.

As Jack relieved himself he peaked under his outstretched arm to view the window. Mary was there in the shadows watching him. She stood precisely as she had earlier, with her fingertips touching at waist level.

Jack made a production of clearing his throat to spit, finished going to the bathroom and crossed the room again, scratching his crotch with one hand and his scalp with the other. Karen reached over to turn off the bedside lamp, throwing the room into total darkness. Jack nestled under the covers with his giggling wife where they whispered enthusiastically to each other.

"It was Mary OK. I could see her."

"Jack, that girl is something! She's not hurting anybody so I guess I'm not angry about it." Karen thought briefly. "When you peed do you think she was able to see your penis?"

"Yep."

"Good. That'll probably scare her away."

"I'm not sure how to take that."

Karen laughed outright this time. "Feel free to take it as a compliment."

Jack reached over across Karen's hip.

"Jack, I'm not sure if I'm turned on or frightened, even though I know it's just Mary. Can we make love tomorrow instead?"

"Of course. Just let me snuggle up to you and say I love you."

As they formed spoons together, Jack whispered in Karen's ear and she cooed back at him as she smiled contentedly.

(PLEASE COMMENT.)

12