Acrobatics 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary casually chimed in. "Well I am a virgin and I'm not shocked or hurt either." She turned to Jack. "Your wife said we could borrow you so I guess she really is not jealous."

A beam of light flashed across the lawn. All three looked up to see that Karen had apparently turned on a lamp in the house because the bedroom was no longer dark.

Jack hated to stop but it was getting late and Karen might be signaling him. "It must be getting close to bedtime. I don't want to miss having some time with my woman."

Mary offered, "Go on in. We'll put the mats back in the carport."

They all stood up and Joan automatically extended her arms to Jack for a hug. It turned out to be a mighty good hug. Joan nestled her tits against Jack's chest as they came together. Jack placed his hands on the small of her back to pull her close and he could feel the swell of her ass. During the extended hug Joan pushed her hips forward. Jack responded by making sure to line his pelvis up with hers and push back. They simultaneously nuzzled their faces into each other's necks but without a kiss.

As Jack turned toward the house Mary was standing expectantly in his path. There had been very little contact between Mary and Jack that day. Probably for that reason, Jack anticipated a fairly innocent goodnight hug from Mary. That was not the case. Mary was small and lively, very different from Joan. She stepped inside Jack's arms and somehow managed to brush her thigh between his legs with her hip up against his penis and her vagina pressed tightly on his thigh. Unlike his hug with Joan, Jack did not press back against Mary.

Mary pulled him tight and said lightly into his ear, "Thank you for helping me with my friend's acrobatics." Then Mary kissed him on the earlobe, but it wasn't quite an innocent kiss. Her lips were wet and she almost imperceptibly sucked on that part of his ear. It all happened quickly but when Mary stepped back she was breathing deeply and seemed flushed as she looked steadily into his eyes.

Jack felt flushed too, and dizzy. He forgot to respond to Mary's comment and simply walked straight to the back door with his mind in a sensual fog.

(PLEASE COMMENT.)

12