Acrobatics 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack didn't know if he could locate the G-spot with all of Joan's activity. He spoke in order to indirectly calm her down.

"OK I'm going to try to find your G-spot now."

She automatically slowed down and Jack was able to withdraw his two fingers to a point near her opening. He started making small stroking movements to locate some sort of button or skin fold along her smooth channel.

He located a few spots and stroked each of them while trying to judge her reaction. As he touched her, one spot seemed to be a little more prominent and Joan's groaning coincided with that spot.

"OK, I'm pretty sure that's your G-spot. Does it feel good when I touch it?"

"OH SHIT YEAH!"

Joan's hand on his dick was starting to feel real good when he heard his wife's voice over the earpiece.

"Jack, you have to stop now. She's been drinking and you might be taking advantage of her if you go further."

Jack's impassioned mind screamed out in revolt. He knew his wife could be right but this was a difficult thing for his body to accept.

Joan was picking up the pace on his dick as he slowed down on her. Understandably she seemed a little confused as Jack began to go very slow and then stop altogether. He pulled his hand away from her warm wet pussy and he placed the edge of her outfit back in place to properly cover her. Jack and Joan lay together breathing heavily and still hugging each other with their upper arms. His free hand rested on her thigh and Joan's free hand was still wrapped around his exposed dick.

(PLEASE COMMENT.)

12