Across Alligator Alley

Story Info
Sex on a motorcycle....yum.
2.2k words
4.17
27.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved to drive. Driving gave her a chance to think, to meditate, to steal a few moments for herself by herself. Driving across Florida from East to West was a special treat though. She loved the Everglades, loved the raw beauty of it. Still pristine and protected, she could see the way the southern part of Florida must have looked before all the people and the pollution and the money came. Mind you, she isn't really a nature girl, she loves her cities, but the Everglades have always had a special charm in her eyes: like anything could happen there, like it was somehow magical.

She took Alligator Alley across. The old road not as well paved as the new, much more used I-75, but you can still alligators on the side of the road and if you're very, very lucky, you can see hawks fly across the swamps. She didn't see any alligators or hawks on her trip but then again she wasn't truly looking. She was meeting her lover. And just the thought of him made her ache and hunger and forget the rest of the world. It was like he was the only one that could sooth her restlessness, the only one that could satisfy that need that she had never really been able to name.

He was waiting for her in the parking lot of the near empty beach. Leaning on his bike, legs crossed, big bright smile on his sensuous mouth. His dark, warm skin rested against the cool chrome of the machine beneath him, and at that very moment she wished for nothing else than to be that machine, to have him resting on her, to have his skin against hers. Soon. Patience. It was no fun if she always rushed headlong into it but it was so hard to help herself with him. She ached and hungered. She wanted and lusted after. Him. Him. Him.

The Gulf of Mexico pulled into the shore behind him. Its dark waters carrying the secrets of the universe along with more marine life than she had ever seen in the smooth clear waters of the Atlantic on her side of the world. But she didn't really see it. She only had eyes for him. "Hello lover", she whispered in her breathy, soft voice. He didn't answer; instead he slowly got up and walked the 2 steps that separated them. He pulled her into his lean frame, molding her body into his. She knew from the first time she ever spoke with him that they would fit together, like a peanut butter and jelly, like Lennon and McCartney. She took the span of 3 heartbeats to just smell him, to let his scent engulf her and she closed her eyes against the onslaught of how it affected her. How the sight and smell of him made her heart race and her pussy unfurl and her nipples harden. Already. And then his lips were on hers, soft full lips, warm inviting lips. Kissing her. Fanning her fires. One hand cupping her ass, the other grabbed her hair behind her neck as if, he too, couldn't get enough of her, as if he too hungered and ached.

"I missed you" he whispered in his smooth sexy voice.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I missed you more" she responded against his lips, licking them, biting them, kissing them. "You know I am an insatiable woman and that my only chance of feeling the least bit sated is with you."

He laughed into her neck where he was slowly kissing her, tasting her, smelling her. She smelled like white almonds and she tasted like heaven. His lover's taste. Suddenly he was the anxious one; he wanted to taste her everywhere, right there in the parking lot, right there in front of anyone that might see.

"Get on the bike my insatiable woman", he told her with a wicked gleam in his eyes. She loved that look, it was the look that told her he was about to do something crazy, out of control, something wild. She did as he asked and he drove away, the wind instantly whipping through her hair, her big round breasts pressing against his back, her hands cupping his dick, slowly stroking it through the demin of his jeans as he maneuvered the bike through palm tree lined streets. He pulled into a deserted stretch of beach somewhere between Naples and Bonita Springs, parking the bike under a great big palm tree.

"Take off your jeans".

She could tell by his voice that he meant business and that to argue would be futile, still she hesitated, taking off her clothes in public was not something she was completely comfortable doing. But the look in his eyes did not allow for discussion, so she bent down to remove the high heeled strappy sandals that she wore. "Not the shoes, just the jeans."

Oh so it was going to be like this today. Well okay. They usually went to a hotel when they met; spending the few hours they had stolen rolling like thunder between the sheets. But he had other ideas today and that was fine by her. Didn't he know? She'd take him any way she could have him.

"What about the t-shirt? Do I take that off too?" she asked sweetly, getting into the game. And this game took her out of her comfort zone. But she was an adventuress at heart, and she loved the idea of not knowing what was going to happen, loved the thought of him leading her into uncharted waters.

"No, leave it on. I love the way it fits over your tits. I might tell you to remove it later but keep it on for now."

She took off her jeans while listening to his soft cadence. His voice has always turned her on; from the very first time she heard it. She thinks he could make her cum with just his voice and his touch on her body, but not her pussy. But that's another story for another day.

She stood against his bike, her hair windblown and messy, a soft smile on her lips, with nothing on but some strappy heels, a tight black t-shirt and a tiny, black and cream colored thong.

"You look good enough to eat. As a matter of fact, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've been hungry for your pussy all week long waiting for you. Now be a good girl and sit on the bike and open your legs wide for me. I want to be able to see your pussy before I devour it."

Damn, he made her so hot with his words. She loved it when he told her what he was going to do before he did it. She scooted up onto the seat and slowly opened her legs. He stood before her, lightly touching her thighs, lightly kissing her neck. Moving down her body with his mouth, kissing and sucking her nipples through the shirt and bra, drawing them in hard into his mouth, leaving the material wet and her nipples aching. She was so turned on, grasping, restless, needy.

"Please, papi, please…more."

"I'll give you more baby, you know I will."

With those words she felt his fingers over the gusset of her thong, rubbing, making the material fold into her warm pussy lips.

"Wet already?"

So rhetorical, he knows she's been wet for him for days.

"Is this for me?"

"Papi, it's all yours. Please. Please."

"I love it when you beg. Such a good little slut. What do you want, tell me what you want."

"I want your black thick dick in my pussy. Please papi please."

"Right here? Anyone could see us. Are you sure you want me to fuck you here?"

"Yes baby, I don't care who sees us. I want you inside me, I dream with it. I crave it."

He loved it that she was so turned on as to not care. He knew that she of the mindset that a woman should be a lady in public and a freak in bed and he had just brought the bed out in public and still she didn't tell him no. He sat on his hunches and moved the thong aside. He could see her pussy glistening in the bright sunshine. She was open and oh so wet. So wet for him. He leaned in and took a long lick, like he would dripping ice cream cone. And then another. Pausing to look up into her hooded eyes. And then again, and again. He could hear her soft moans from above but he didn't put any pressure on her clit, instead he continued with that flat tongue licking until she thought she'd simply go insane.

"Papi, oh my god, please baby, please….."

Her begging and the taste of her sweet pussy were totally getting to him. He could feel his dick growing harder and fatter in his jeans. He knew he was going to take her there even though he hadn't meant to do it like this. He meant to only tease her, to lick her till she was going mad and then to drive to the hotel where he could properly fuck her. But there was no way he was waiting. She was hot and ripe and ready. And he wanted to fuck her. Now.

He stood up and unzipped his jeans, before he could reach in and take his cock out she was there; warm, soft hands inside his pants, snaking through his boxers till she found his hard, heavy dick. He heard her suck in a breath. It didn't matter how many times he fucked her, he loved the way she discovered him each and every time, like it was always the first time, like she was always impressed (oh and she was.)

"What do you want girl?"

"You know what I want, you know I want this black dick inside me:"

"Oh I'm going to give it to you baby. Till you beg me to stop."

He sat her straddling the seat of the bike, right on the very edge of it and with his hand on his hard dick he moved in between her legs. It was a tight fit on the bike so he leaned her back and told her to grab the back of the seat. He kissed her hard, letting her taste her delicious pussy on his lips as her legs came around his lower back. He wanted to tease her more, he really did, but instead he pushed his dick in hard, feeling all of her tight, wet pussy gripping him. One push and he was all the way inside her. Sheathed, enveloped, enclosed inside her warm wet pussy.

She tried to catch her breath but she felt impaled, stuffed, helpless and full of that which she most coveted. God, she loved his dick inside her, a part of her brain was registering that he was fucking her on a motorcycle, in public, but that part of her brain didn't matter. All that mattered was how he felt inside her.

And then he began to move.

"I want you to cum all over my black dick baby. I want to hear you scream and moan for me and shatter into a thousand pieces just for me. Is this my pussy? Tell me this is my pussy."

"Fuck papi, it's your pussy. It belongs to you. Oh fuck, yeah, just like this…."

She felt her orgasm begin mere moments after he started fucking her and she held on to the bike hard and cried out his name into the wind so that it carried it across the white sands and into the ocean. He continued to move inside her while he kissed her face, her shoulders, her hair. He was as deep inside her as he could go and it still wasn't enough. More. Just like her, he always wanted more.

"Damn woman, I love watching and hearing you cum. You gonna cum again for me mami, you gonna give me what I want?"

He fucked her for a long time on that motorcycle, knowing that all he had to do was tell her to cum and she would. She could never deny him what he wanted. When he did finally cum, he moaned her name into the wind as she had his and he fell into her and into the seat of the bike raining kisses on her neck and mouth.

He was sure someone might have seen them, and the last thing he wanted was the cops called out to the beach because a white woman and a black man were fucking in full view of anyone walking past. So he reluctantly pulled out of her warmth and back into his jeans. He stood up and looked at her. What a picture she made, legs splayed open, one hand on her breast and a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

"You look sated my insatiable woman."

"Oh I am, my fantasy lover. This will hold me over, till the next time you and I meet and I get my more.