Across Black Seas of Infinity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You idiot!" Victoria screamed from behind as Abigail wobbled under her. "Ward! You'd better finish this!"

A thick stream of semen erupted into Abigail's mouth and she nearly choked, sucking it down as she reached for air and squirmed in Victoria's arms. When the first taste hit Abigail's tongue it the golden energy from the elixir diffused into her and she eagerly devoured it as it pulsed from Ward's body. When the flow stopped she kept sucking, longing for more. But her pussy felt so empty. Had she almost taken the Knife into her body?

Abigail pushed herself off Professor Ward's cock and looked around the office in a panic. Victoria had kicked the knife across the room, right out of Abigail's hands... just as she had been about to give in to it. Even with the elixir's power right in front of her, the Knife had nearly won. If she had shoved it into her pussy, who knows what would have happened. Give in to your urges... that's what RaptorChick had said to do.

Professor Ward stared at the Knife while he fastened his pants. "Victoria... that was close. Thank you. I thought it was across the room."

Victoria glared at them both. "What would have happened if I hadn't jumped in, Professor? This is madness. You're risking everything for the sake of this girl."

Abigail trembled on the floor, overcome by emotion, pain, and pleasure. What would have happened to her if Victoria hadn't kicked the Knife away?

Professor Ward stood up. "She's my responsibility, Victoria. I can help her. We can help her."

Abigail gathered her belongings while the two of them argued. Whatever they might think, her fate was in her own hands. Her butt tingled as she pulled her clothes on, and she thought she might not be able to sit down for days. She did trust Professor Ward, but he didn't know everything. The orgasm and the elixir and cleared her mind again, and she barely felt anything when she picked up the Knife from the floor and slid it into the tie on the waist of her dress.

Ward and Victoria kept arguing and hardly seemed to notice when Abigail left the office. She needed them, for now, but this wasn't a long-term solution. She wouldn't be a slave to the Knife, or anyone else. As she descended the spiral stairs of the Tower she unlocked her phone and typed a short message:

"This weekend. Here's my BitCoin address."

*****

Author's note: I really enjoy writing with an unreliable narrator. Do you think Abigail's perceptions are very accurate?

So now we've established Abigail's two dramatic poles: she wants to be free, but in order to achieve freedom from the Knife she has to sacrifice in other ways. What will she be willing to sacrifice? Or will she give in to the Knife? What does it want from her, anyway?

12