Across the Bar

Story Info
Alone in a bar, you pick up a man.
1k words
3.9
8.1k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was wrote by myself and SexyLexy41. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it. All constructive comments are welcome.

************************************************

You were sat on a tall barstool in the crowded pub waiting for your so called boyfriend to arrive. You looked over to the door once again as it opened and sighed as another young couple entered giggling happily then turned back to your drink, twirling the almost empty beer glass in your hands, the creamy foam top now just a white whisp sitting atop of your Coors Lite. You drink the last dregs of it and motion for the bartender.

"Same again?" he asks smiling as he walks toward you.

"Pardon?" you reply, the music drowning out his words.

He stops in front of you and leans over the bar,

"I said same again?" he almost shouts in your ear.

"No, I'll have something stronger. The beer just won't cut it tonight!" you shout back.

"Boyfriend not turned up?" he asks, trying to make small talk with you.

You sigh again, "What boyfriend, he was supposed to be here a half hour ago. I guess he's no longer my boyfriend," you muse as you pass him your empty glass, grazing his fingers as you do so.

"Well, he's an ass if you ask me Miss, I'd never stand you up," he replies whilst trying to gage your reaction.

"Can I take that drink now please?" you ask as you brush off his comments. He places a full glass of tequila, fresh orange and crushed ice in front of you.

"Something stronger," he says as he turns away and starts to serve someone else. You watch him for a while, flirting with his female patrons, every now and then he glances your way and throws you a nod and a wink before turning his attention back to his job. You let your eyes wander over his body in lust and you pull a pen out of your bag. You pull the cap off with your teeth and scribble a message on a stray beer mat.

"Ladies room, 5 minutes"

"Hey!" you boldly shout over to the barman, taking the last swig from your drink, you realise you need the dutch courage for what you are planning and you hand him a note to cover the cost of your drinks. Your eyes fall down to you empty glass and he smiles, picking it up. You notice his eyes dip to read the note and you take it as your cue to leave. You quickly make your way to the bathroom by the time he raises his eyes again to acknowledge you and he realises you have already gone.

"Hey Matt," he calls to one of the other bartenders, "I'm going on my break. You'll be OK won't you?" he asks.

"Sure, we'll be good," Matt replies as the bartender rises the end of the bar and follows you to the ladies room.

You walk into the room, it's quite big, decorated in black, white and gold, it's quite osentacious and no-one is around. The door behind you opens and you stay perfectly still. You hear the door lock and warm breath on the back of your neck,

"Expecting something were you?" his voice asks you as he hitches up your mini skirt and lets his fingers wander up to your hot twitching pussy.

"No underwear?" he asks as he thrusts his thumb roughly inside your soaked snatch, his fingers pawing at your clit. You moan aloud as you rest the back of your head on his shoulders and raise your leg, resting your foot on the marble counter in front of you allowing him better access.

"Your pussy is so wet!" he exclaims, "and you're enjoying this aren't you?" he whispers in your ear as he starts to pound his fingers harder and faster into you.

"Oh my god yeah," you moan,

There's a knock on the restroom door but you carry on regardless. He drops to his knees as you bring your leg down and face him, giving him the full view of your hairless pussy.

"What a beatiful pussy you have there. I would love to taste it," he requests

"So what are you waiting for?" you ask him. "I'm getting wetter just thinking about you sucking on my clit!"

"You don't hold back do you?" he says as his tongue slids up your slit, you feel your fluids escape you as he laps it up, bringing you to the edge beofre he stops.

"Turn around," he states as he pushes you up against the cold tiles, spreading your legs apart as he deftley unbuttons himself and pushes himself into you.

"Oh yeah, holy shit, fuck me hard!!" you yell. He listens to you and starts slamming harder and faster into your pussy yet you still scream for it rougher, your legs starting to tire. He holds you up, his fingers sweeping around you and finding your clit, pushing your entire body closer to the tiled wall. You can feel the coldness of it all over you as your cheek presses against it, you moan louder as you feel yourself cumming closer to the edge.

"I'm cumming!" you yell as you feel your pussy contract and the feel of your orgasm wash over your entire body. If it was not for this man holding you up, you would have fallen to the floor in pure ecstacy. He grunts beind you and you feel him eject his load into your used pussy, feel his fluids run down the inside of your legs and he lets you slump to the floor,

"Wow Sasha, that just get's better and better," he says

"I'll see you at home later Jenson," you smile and pull him down to kiss you.

"I love this part," he whispers.

"What part?" you ask him.

"The part where I hear you say my name and that you'll see me at home"

You smile and kiss him tenderly.

"I love you so much my Sasha."

"I love you too," you smile back at him as he walks away from you.