Across the Cyber-Dixon Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just glad he was able to make it." Jack spoke lovingly. "Going to miss you boy, but hot damn I got another grandbaby on the way. Maggie is crying with happiness and I know the rest of the family will too. So, I and Maggie will try to come out as soon as the baby is born, Tanner says if it works, maybe we can visit in person as well as over the video. Kind of like the idea of meeting the woman who brought this all into being, I know my family owes her a lot."

Claudia looked at her daughter and the man she had crossed the Cyber-Dixon line to meet and nodded. "I'd like that, of course, I don't know how my publisher will like it when I tell him that Connor's story might not ever be published."

Connor smiled. "About that Claudia, maybe you could just do some minor changes to it, when you do; Shandi and I can look it over and tell you yes or no..." Later that night, he raised his head from devouring Shandi's mouth and ran his fingers over her face. "I thought I'd lost you...forever."

Shandi gave him a loving smile. "Hey, my mom never writes a story without a happy ending. So do we let her publish or not?"

"She might as well, who's going to believe its non-fiction anyway...?"