Across the Divide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers

"When I get the chance, I always take my shirt off," Chris said.

Angel looked at him and said, "Shorts, off."

Chris grinned and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts. "Somehow I knew you'd get back to that."

His eyes went to his sister's face as he pushed the shorts down low on his hips. His dick hung in the front of the shorts and was pulled down with them. "Maybe I should turn around," he said as he glanced at Angel.

She grinned and shook her head. "Head on is fine with me."

Crystal groaned and nodded as her hands went to the waistband on her shorts. Before she could say or do anything, her brother pushed the shorts on down to mid thigh. His hard dick jumped upward and slapped against his lower belly with a meaty sound. Crystal groaned deeply as her eyes took in his manhood.

Angel licked her lips and sighed. "That's a lot bigger than I remember or maybe it just looks bigger than it felt."

Chris grinned as he stepped out of the shorts. "It's bigger."

He handed the shorts to Angel and then they both looked at Crystal. She groaned softly and pushed down on the waistband of her shorts. The shorts moved downward until the top of her mound was visible with it's dusting of fine blonde hair. "I... I... I," she said and then whimpered.

"Just do it," Chris said. "Don't think, just do."

Crystal pushed hard and the shorts went down to her thighs. She groaned deeply and pushed the shorts farther down. Then she took them off in a rush. She felt so exposed standing there next to the truck naked. She looked around quickly and then tossed the shorts to Angel.

A moment later, Crystal's eyes darted to Angel's lap. Her hair was jet black but there was no dark hair between her upper thighs. "What.... Where is the hair down there?"

Angel grinned and covered her sex with her hand. "I don't have any. I shaved it all off."

"When did you do that?" Crystal asked sharply.

"Last summer," Angel replied as she moved her hand away to fold the two pair of shorts she had been holding in the other hand.

Chris got into the truck and leaned forward to look at Angel's sex or what he could see of it with her sitting down with her legs together. Crystal got in and leaned over the same way. "We should have made you get out of the truck with us," she said a moment later.

Angel stuffed the shorts down between her hip and Crystal's. Then she wiggled forward on the seat until the top of her slit came into view. There was no hair in sight anywhere. Both her feet were on Crystal's side of the floor. With a big shiver, she picked up her left foot and moved it over to Chris's side. Now she was straddling the transmission hump, her knees a foot apart.

Chris licked his lips and so did his sister. Angel whimpered softly and pulled her knees together. Chris put a hand on her left knee and pulled. A moment later, Crystal did the same with her right knee. Angel let them spread her legs again.

"I've, uh, never seen a real one without hair," Chris whispered.

"Mine doesn't have much in the way of hair," Crystal whispered.

Angel slipped her hand between Crystal's thighs close to her knee and pulled. With a soft whimpering moan, Crystal spread her legs until her knee touched Angel's on one side and the door on the other. "Slide down a little," Angel said to her.

Crystal shivered and did as she was asked. Her low slung oval shaped sex came into view. The inner lips were open and slightly fanned out over her outer ones. The slit between them looked shiny and moist. Now it was Angel's turn to lick her lips. "Beautiful," she whispered a moment later. "So small and dainty looking."

Chris was still leaned over, his eyes on his sister's sex for the very first time since they were very small children. His eyes moved to Angel's longer, narrower sex and he licked his lips. "So different," he whispered.

Crystal fanned her face and said, "It's hot in here. Start the truck and get the AC on."

Angel chuckled. "I don't think the AC is going to cool us off any time soon."

Chris started the truck and then asked, "Why didn't we do this years ago?"

Angel's hand snaked over and she wrapped her fingers around his hard upright dick. She gave it a squeeze and said, "Because we didn't."

Chris groaned softly at her touch and then put the truck in gear. "I'd, uh, be careful with that. It's loaded."

Crystal leaned forward and looked past Angel. She groaned at the sight of her brother's dick in Angel's hand. Angel looked at her and grinned as she moved her right hand up along the inside of Crystal's thigh. Crystal groaned again as the hand moved and then whimpered when it stopped just short of her sex. "Tease," she whispered a moment later.

"There aren't any hands on my thighs," Angel whispered back.

Chris grinned and took his right hand off the steering wheel to place it on the inside of her left knee. A moment later, Crystal's left hand was on the inside of her right knee. Now it was Angel's turn to whimper as both hands slowly moved down along her inner thighs.

Crystal's hand stopped just short of Angel's sex but Chris's hand made contact with her outer lips before it stopped. The truck hit a bump and his hand moved up and down. Angel chewed her bottom lips to keep from making a noise. Her left hand squeezed the dick in it and her right hand moved farther up until the edge touched Crystal's sex.

Chris groaned softly and then his sister did the same. Angel relaxed her grip on Chris and relaxed back against the seat. A moment later, Crystal's hand touched the opposite outer lip from where her brother's was. Angel's sex was now sandwiched between the two hands.

Her own hand was the only one that had ever touched her pussy and now she had two on it at the same time. Her mind was still trying to take this in as the truck hit another bump and both hands moved up and down slightly. She couldn't stop the whimpering moan that escaped her lips. Chris groaned as she squeezed his dick and Crystal whimpered as Angel's hand moved on her sex.

A few minutes later, Crystal asked softly, "I wonder who is going to come first?"

"I'm betting on me since I have two hands," Angel whispered and then whimpered as they hit another bump.

Chris groaned as she squeezed his dick reflexively. "Don't bet too much on that." Angel squeezed his dick again and he said, "You're going to make a big mess if you don't quit."

Angel giggled and took her hand off his dick. "I'd love to see that but for some reason it seems like such a waste."

Crystal leaned forward saying, "Hey, not without me seeing too." Then she saw that Angel had removed her hand. "Oh, you moved it."

Angel strummed her fingers over Crystal's sex and grinned. "I haven't moved this one."

Crystal gave a jerk and then moaned softly as a fingertip brushed her clit. "No fair," she whispered a second or two later.

Angel wiggled her fingers again and replied, "Nothing is unfair in lust and or money, or something like that."

Crystal moaned as her hips jerked suddenly. She wasn't coming exactly but she was damned close. No one but herself had ever touched her down there. A few more brushes over her clit by Angel's fingers and she would come and big time, she realized. She moved the edge of her hand higher and felt the folds of Angel's sex part. Then she could feel the smooth trench of her friends slit.

Angel took a gasping breath and flexed her hips. The edge of Crystal's hand rubbed in her slit and over her clit. She curled her toes tightly as her inner muscles clamped down as she tried to close her knees. This just pressed the outer lips tighter around the edge of the intruding hand. She opened her knees quickly and then moaned as they hit a big bump.

Crystal moaned right along with her as Angel's hand moved on her pussy. Then both girls snatched their hands away and looked at each other with big eyes. Then they both grinned.

"That was close," Crystal, whispered a second later and Angel nodded in agreement.

"Kinky," Chris said with a big grin as he divided his attention between the road and the young women next to him.

Crystal leaned across Angel and for the first time in her life had a real dick in her hand. She marveled at how hot and hard it was. Then she realized that her small left breast was pressed tightly to Angel's big right one and her right nipple was rubbing on Angel's left breast as she breathed. She groaned softly but didn't want to let go of the dick in her hand.

Chris had a startled look on his face as his sister grabbed his dick. He ended up with both feet on the brake and the truck slid to a stop suddenly. Crystal rocked forward and then back but didn't let go of his dick. He just sat there looking at her hand.

Crystal giggled as she moved away from Angel and then whimpered as she rebounded to press tighter to her. Angel made a soft groaning sound. Then the three seemed fixed in time and space. No one moved or said a word. No one hardly breathed.

Finally, Crystal moved her fingers in a rhythmic squeezing motion and Chris groaned long and loud as he came. Both young women had big eyes and open mouths as jet after jet of white pearly cum shot up and out. Some hit the roof of the truck, some hit the steering wheel, and some hit the dash. A little even dribbled down over Crystal's hand.

Angel made a soft whimpering noise, as did Crystal. Chris groaned softly and then shivered hard. "I lost," he whispered a moment later.

Angel laughed and Crystal giggled. A moment later, Angel whispered, "More like you won."

"Him one and us zero," Crystal added with another giggle.

Chris opened his eyes and groaned again. "What a mess." Then he looked at Angel and blushed as he said, "I told you it was loaded."

"Don't look at me, my hands are nowhere near it."

Crystal giggled as she wiggled her fingers that were still wrapped around his dick. "Ya didn't warn me."

Chris rolled his eyes. "I hope there are still some paper towels and water behind the seat."

Crystal's fingers made a squishy noise as she wiggled them again. "I could, uh, use a couple of those myself."

"At least you didn't have it pointed at your face," Chris said with a grin.

"Eww," Crystal said as she made a face.

Angel laughed and whispered, "Well, you wanted to see. That would have been up close and personal."

"Too up close and personal," Crystal replied offhandedly.

Chris sighed and looked down at his sister's hand. "Uh... if you'll let go, I'll look for the paper towels."

Crystal giggled and let go of his dick. It wilted as she did. "I think I broke it," she whispered as she sat back on her side and held her hand away from her body.

"You could always blow it back up," Chris said with a big grin as he put the truck in park.

Crystal looked at her hand and frowned. "I don't think so."

Angel shivered as she looked at Chris's limp dick. "I never have but I might give it a try. Once it's all clean, that is."

Chris and his sister both looked at her with big eyes. Then Chris groaned and opened his door. "Be still my heart," he whispered as he turned around to pull at the seat back. It wouldn't move with Angel leaning back on it. Not to mention his sister in the way also.

"Ok, everyone out so I can get behind the seat."

Crystal reached for the door handle and then looked at her hand. Angel grinned as she reached across and opened the door. "You seem to have a sticky problem," she said and got a messy hand wiped across her left breast. She jerked and yelled, "Hey now! I didn't get your hand messy."

With a laugh, Crystal jumped out of the truck and danced away. "Yeah, but I got your boob all messy."

Angel looked down at her left breast and grinned as she turned to slide over to the door and turned sideways on the seat with her legs spread wide. Crystal looked at her friend's well-displayed sex and shivered.

"Remember what I said about sitting on your face?" Angel asked as she climbed out of the truck.

Crystal's eyes got wide and she ran for the back of the truck.

Angel laughed. "Also remember, I have your clothes."

Crystal skidded to a stop and looked at her friend with a shocked look on her face as she realized her position. "Hey now, I was just playing around."

"So am I," Angel said with a big smile.

Crystal wasn't sure whether to believe her or not as she eased around the truck to her brother's side. Chris had the seat back pulled forward and was fishing a roll of paper towels and a jug of water out from behind it.

Angel turned just in time to see a sleeping bag crammed behind the seat on her side. "I wonder if there is any water at the spring in the Indian caves?" She said to no one in particular, more thinking out loud.

"There always is," Chris said as he handed a couple of paper towels to his sister. He rolled off a handful for himself and tossed the roll through the cab to Angel.

She caught the roll and asked, "Have you ever been swimming there?"

"It's not deep enough to swim but it is a good spot to cool off."

"That sounds like fun," Crystal said as she wiped her hands on the paper towels.

"Just what I was thinking," Angel replied with a grin. Actually, she was thinking about wrestling with either Crystal or her brother or both on the sleeping bag. So many possibilities were running through her mind. Any and all of them made her shiver.

"I'd have to take the old road around the mesa to get to those caves," Chris said thoughtfully as he cleaned up his mess in the cab.

"I've never been there," Crystal said as she watched her brother from behind, her eyes on his muscular back and ass as he leaned into the cab.

"I haven't either, but I heard about them from someone back in school," Angel said as she watched Crystal watch her brother. There was a touch of lust in Crystal's face that made Angel grin.

Chris backed up suddenly to stuff some of the used paper towels in the trash bag in the door and bumped into Crystal. He grinned at her over his shoulder as she put her hands on his hips. "What are you doing over here?"

"Angel is making threats again," she replied as she looked at Angel through the cab.

Chris looked at Angel with lifted eyebrows and motioned for her to throw him the towels. She tossed them to him and grinned. "I just offered to sit on her face again after she wiped her hand on my boob."

He nodded as he rolled more towels off the roll. "Sounds fair to me."

Crystal slapped him on the ass. "Hey, you're supposed to be on my side."

"Side, front, back, do I have to make a choice or can I be on all of them?" He asked with a big grin.

Crystal slapped his ass again as she shivered at the thought of her brother on top of her or the other way round for that matter. The latter made her shiver even harder as she visualized rubbing her sex back and forth along his shaft. It would hurt so good.

Angel saw the flashes of lust on Crystal's face and laughed. Chris looked at her and she said, "I'd be careful of which side you might end up on."

Chris raised his eyebrows again and looked at Angel hard. A moment later, he glanced at his sister and grinned. "Careful huh."

Crystal didn't realize it until it was too late but she whispered aloud, "Real careful."

Chris's eyes got big and Angel laughed. "Now you've got him thinking."

Crystal looked at her friend and grinned. "You might want to be careful yourself," she said hoping she could bluff Angel.

It didn't happen as Angel grinned back and whispered, "Bring it on."

*****

They were all quiet as Chris finished his cleanup and even quieter as they loaded up with Crystal in the middle as they resumed their ride.

At a fork in the road, Chris made a left and slowed as they went down into a steep sided wash. He had a hold of the steering wheel but Angel and Crystal both had to reach out and brace against the dash. They were laughing as the truck bounced and jarred over large rocks and deep holes. They were bouncing against and into each other the whole way.

They were still laughing as it started up the steep bank on the far side and were pushed back against the seat. Coming over the top bounced Crystal sideways and half into Angel's lap. Angel wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and held onto her, pulling her even more into her lap. The road was now a narrow trail but it smoothed out.

Crystal was sitting on Angel's left thigh and the heat from her sex felt like a branding iron on the tender skin. Angel moved her left arm and brought her hand up to cover and gently squeeze Crystal's right breast as she pushed her back farther toward the door. She wiggled on Angel's thigh and the heat went up higher.

"Damn, that little thing of yours is hotter than hell," Angel said with a hiss in her voice.

Chris looked over at them and then down at his sister's lap. Her right foot was on the floor but her left was up on the seat with the knee against the seat back. Her wide spread legs had her small oval pussy on perfect display for his hungry eyes. He licked his lips and they both whimpered softly.

"He does know how to eat pussy," Angel reminder Crystal. "I wonder how well she taught him?"

Crystal moaned and started to move her left leg but Chris's hand on her calf stopped her. "Leave it there," he whispered and licked his lips again. "A guy can dream can't he?"

With an even louder moan, Crystal closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the window. The next thing she knew, soft lips were on hers. Her eyes flew open as Angel kissed her softly. The moan was back even louder as she kissed her girl friend back ardently.

Chris laughed softly and said, "Get you some."

Crystal wondered who he was talking to as her right arm came up and draped itself around Angel's neck. The kiss got even more passionate as Angel's hand explored her breasts and belly. When it slipped between her thighs and cupped her sex, Crystal tried to shout into her friend's mouth as an orgasm rolled through her system just that fast. It was short, sharp, and sweet as her hip jerked and flexed against Angel's hand and fingers.

Angel broke the kiss and smiled down at Crystal as she realized what was going on. The heat on her thigh was even hotter as she came. Angel wondered what was keeping her leg from bursting into flames. She curled her fingers and was surprised at how wet and slippery Crystal's sex felt. She was far wetter than Angel had ever been in her life.

Crystal groaned loudly and grabbed at Angel's wrist as she curled her fingers again. "No, please," Crystal, whispered breathily.

Angel smiled and glanced over at Chris. "Did she just do what I think she did?" He asked with his eyes wide.

With a grin, Angel nodded. "She sure did."

"His fault," Crystal muttered. "His eyes on my pussy and his tongue...."

"I guess my tongue in your mouth and my fingers on your pussy had nothing to do with it," Angel said still grinning.

Crystal nodded and then blew out a long breath. "Oh hell yes," she whispered a moment later. She opened one eye and peeked at her brother. Then she opened the other and looked up at Angel. "He watched me come didn't he?"

"Well, you watched him come earlier."

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "Fair is fair, I guess." Then she opened her eyes and grinned up at Angel. "You're purely evil, ya know that?"

"Yes, I am," Angel replied with a smile. "Want to kiss me again?"

Crystal giggled and nodded. "As long as you keep your fingers off my pussy."

Angel brought her hand up and sniffed her shiny fingers. They smelled very much like her own pussy except the odor was stronger and somewhat sweeter smelling. "Have you ever tasted your own flavor?" She asked with a catch in her breathing.

Crystal nodded and then gasped as Angel stuck the shiny fingers into her own mouth and sucked on them. Both women whimpered and moaned as she did. Chris let out a groan of his own as he divided his attention between the trail and the two women.

TxRad
TxRad
5,937 Followers