Across the Divide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

"You... you... you," Crystal stammered a few moments later and Angel nodded and tried to smile around the fingers in her mouth. The flavor was sweeter than hers and not as spicy. The fact that it was someone else's just made it taste even better for some reason.

Angel whimpered as she pulled the fingers out of her mouth. "I've had fantasies about doing that forever," she whispered and then shivered.

Crystal giggled and whispered, "We've all had fantasies about doing that."

"Even me," Chris said with a big grin

"Well, duh!" Crystal said and laughed. Then Angel was kissing her again but this time there was the faint taste of her own pussy on her lips. Crystal groaned and kissed her harder and with more passion.

The kiss was never ending it seemed but the truck slowed and then stopped. Angel lifted her head and looked around. "Are we there yet?" She asked in a high little girl like voice that made Crystal laugh.

"Nope, but the road is blocked and I don't see a way around it," Chris replied.

"How much farther is it to the cave?" Crystal asked as she sat up.

Angel grimaced and pushed at her. "Move that thing off my leg before it leaves a scar."

Crystal grinned at her and winked as she moved over to sit back between the two of them. Chris hadn't answered her so she asked, "Is it close enough to leave the truck and walk?"

"A half a mile maybe, if my memory is anywhere close."

Angel looked around for the sun but it was behind the Mesa. "How much time before dark?"

Chris looked at the clock on the dash and replied, "Four hours of good daylight. Not enough time to make it to the caves and then get back across that wash before dark."

"There is that," Crystal said and then sighed. "I was hoping to see that pool in the caves."

Angel laughed. "You were thinking about the pool earlier but now you're trying to figure out how to get either my tongue or your brother's in that hot and very wet little pussy of yours."

Crystal whimpered and squirmed on the seat. "And what is the problem with that?" She asked as she glanced one way and then the other. Both her brother and Angel were grinning at her.

"I can't think of one damned thing except the lack of daylight," Chris whispered and looked over at Angel. "How about you?"

"How are you fixed for camping supplies?" She asked with a grin. "I saw the sleeping bag behind the seat."

"That about it, I'm afraid."

"Rats!" Crystal said vehemently and everyone laughed.

"There is always an early start tomorrow," Angel offered.

"Yes, there is that," Chris said as he put the truck in reverse.

"But... but... but, tomorrow is so far away," Crystal said and stuck out her lower lip in a fake pout.

Chris grinned as he turned the truck round. "How about if we find a nice quiet spot on the other side of the wash to spread out that sleeping bag?"

"That should give us three or four hours at the very least," Angel said as she reached over and pinched Crystal's nipple lightly.

Crystal jumped and turned toward Angel. With a mischievous grin she leaned over and sucked on the long hard nipple closest to her. Angel moaned softly and put her hand on the back of Crystal's head. "Just keep that up and you might get two tongues in that hot pussy at once."

With a whimpering moan, Crystal sucked harder and flicked her tongue back and forth over the nipple in her mouth. "Oh yeah," Angel groaned as she pushed her breast out farther and arched her back. "That's the way to do it baby."

"Hey now, you guys are having way too much fun," Chris said as he drove down the trail.

Crystal lifted her head and looked around at her brother's hard dick. "Don't worry, you're going to get yours in more ways that one."

"Ain't that the truth," Angel said with an eye on the same thing Crystal was looking at. "I have a couple of ideas already and I'm sure I can figure out more as I go along."

Crystal giggled. "I'll wrestle you for him."

"You just want me to sit on your face," Angel said with a laugh.

"While he eats my pussy?" Crystal asked and then fanned her face. "Did the air conditioner go off?"

"Nope, it's just you and your flaming hot fantasies," Chris said as he reached over and pinched his sister hard nipple.

She groaned and then groaned even louder as Angel pinched the other nipple. "Don't this truck go any faster?" She asked suddenly as she leaned back against the seat with a hand on each breast.

"Yeah it does but the road don't," Chris replied with a laugh as he moved his hand back to the steering wheel.

Crystal raised her hand and covered her now vacant left breast. A moment later Angel moved her hand off her right breast. Crystal covered that one with her right hand. She looked at her brother and then at Angel. "First I have hands on both breasts and then I have my hands on both breasts, what the heck?"

"Conservation of energy," Chris said with a deadpan expression.

"What?" Crystal asked loudly.

"We're conserving our energy for when we get you laid out on that sleeping bag," Angel said with a grin.

Crystal shivered and pinched her nipples. "Maybe I should do the same thing," she whispered a few seconds later.

"I think you're like that pink bunny, you keep going and going" Chris said and grinned.

"When we get her between us on that blanket, she will be coming and coming," Angle said with a big grin of her own as Crystal's eyes grew wide.

"Why am I in the middle?" Crystal asked.

"You're always in the middle," Chris and Angel both said together and then laughed.

*****

Once across the wash, Chris made a right on the main road and then shortly after made a left on another narrow side road. This road curved to the right as it went and ended in a large open area surrounded on three sides by head high mesquite. The fourth side had a wide-open sweeping view of the valley below.

Chris made a u-turn and parked. Crystal turned in the seat and looked out the back window. "You know some interesting places," she said softly and then jumped as Angel reached around her with both hands, cupped her breasts, and pulled her back.

Angel held her tightly as she looked at Chris with a grin. Her hands squeezed Crystal's breasts rhythmically as she asked, "Want a lick?"

Chris grinned and leaned forward. Crystal gasped loudly and struggled for a moment before the tip of Chris's tongue flicked against her right nipple. With a loud moan, her hands were on the back of her brother's head pulling it toward her nipple and breast.

Angel laughed as Chris resisted the pull and continued to flick the tip of his tongue against the hard bud of his sister's nipple. Crystal let out a frustrated groan and tried to push her chest out. Chris moved his head sideways and tickled her other nipple.

Crystal groaned deeply as her right hand left Chris's head and reached for his dick. The way he was leaned over, she couldn't reach it. With a whimpering moan, she relaxed and let the tickling, itchy, antsy feelings her brother's tongue was generating course through her body. He switched back to her right nipple and sucked the nipple into his mouth and bathed the end with sweeping licks. Crystal groaned deeply as pleasure shot straight down to pool in her sex.

By the time Chris switched over to his sister's left nipple, her stomach muscles were giving little random jerks and twitches. She was very close to coming. When Angel pinched and rolled her right nipple around, Crystal let out a long drawn out moaning groan as she came. It wasn't as sharp as the one earlier but it was longer and rolled on and on.

*****

Crystal moaned and opened her eyes. She was lying on the seat of the truck looking up at the roof. Both doors were open and she was alone. She groaned softly and sat up. Her head swam for a moment and then she looked around. Chris and Angel were behind the truck, out near the edge, spreading out the sleeping bag. The wind must have been blowing strong because Angel was holding the sleeping bag in place as Chris placed large rocks along one end.

With a soft groan, Crystal wiggled over to the door and stepped out. Her legs were a little shaky as she walked over to where they were. The sleeping bag was on a large flat rock jutting out of the side of the steep hillside. She looked around at the wide-open vista and whimpered softly.

Angel had watched her as she walked over and then grinned as she heard the whimpering. "Great view, huh?"

Crystal nodded and then shivered. "A wide-open view."

Chris placed the last rock and grinned at his sister. "This seemed like the best place."

"Uh... why is that?" Crystal asked.

"This is where Vicky taught me to eat pussy and I taught her how to suck a dick," Chris said and licked his lips.

Angel chuckled. "And here he is with two more virgins in both areas."

Crystal moaned softly as her eyes went to her brother's dick. "I... I... I," she stammered and then sat down on the sleeping bag.

Angel grinned as she saw where Crystal's eyes went. "The score is two for you, one for Chris, and zero for me, so...."

Chris grinned at Angel and asked, "So, do you want to learn how to suck a dick or to eat pussy first?"

Angel sat down on the sleeping bag next to Crystal and then turned to face Chris. She stretched her legs out toward him and leaned back on her elbows. As her legs slowly spread, she said, "How about if you show me what you know about eating pussy."

Crystal made a whimpering sound as she watched her brother go to his knees between Angel's feet. "Right here in front of me?"

"Why not?" Angel asked breathily. "Then you will know what to expect."

"I... I... I," Crystal stammered again.

Chris laughed as he lay down on his stomach. "She was always the one trying to get one up on us. When did that change?"

Angel watched as Chris leaned closer to her sex and took a deep breath through his nose. She shivered and whispered, "When we got naked, I think."

A moment later, Angel gasped loudly and so did Crystal as Chris's hot tongue made a sweeping lick right up the center of Angel's long narrow slit. After that, Crystal sat there transfixed with her eyes wide as she watched her brother eat her best friends pussy.

Angel on the other hand, had her eyes tightly shut and her mouth open but no sound came out. Chris's tongue was finding places that made the top of her head want to fly off. Her slit was sensitive but never like now. When he rolled her clit around, her ass lifted off the ground. His hands on her ass cheeks lifted her higher and then his tongue speared deep into her pussy. She tried to grab it with her inner muscles, to drag it even deeper but it was slippery and wiggled around like nothing she had ever felt before.

A moment later, she was coming for all she was worth; harder than she had ever came before. Her hips were flexing up and down fucking herself on that wiggling tongue. She had her head thrown back, her mouth open even wider but still no sound came out. As her orgasm started to slack off, she felt Chris's tongue glide up her slit.

She sat up straight and tried to push his head away before it reached her clit. She was too late. His tongue rolled her clit around and she found herself pulling his mouth tighter to her sex instead as even more fireworks went off behind her eyelids. Her orgasm was now over the moon and still climbing.

*****

Angel moaned softly, her eyelids fluttered but didn't open. She was wrapped in a fuzzy pink cloud and was so relaxed. The orgasm was still a sharp focus in her brain but all memory now. She sighed deeply and opened her eyes to stare up at the light blue sky. She blinked twice and sighed again. From her right, she heard Crystal giggle and looked that way.

Crystal had a huge grin on her face. "So there is life after the orgasm of your life," she whispered.

Angel nodded and sighed. "Just barely. I could sleep for a week."

"The best part is yet to come," Chris whispered and then laughed as Angel's gaze jumped to him, her eyes were wide and her mouth open. He was sitting cross-legged between her feet. "Well, the best part for me anyway."

Angel and Crystal both gave him questioning looks.

"Cleaning up the sweet mess you made," Chris replied to the unspoken questions.

Angel groaned and shook her head. "I'd die for sure."

Chris laughed. "Nope. Trust me. Vicky never did."

Angel groaned again and looked at Crystal. "How messy am I?"

Crystal leaned to her right and looked at her friend's pussy closely. "Uh... yeah, messy, messy."

"Paper towels?" Angel asked looking at Chris.

He shook his head and licked his lips. "I know a much better way."

Angel groaned and looked at Crystal. Crystal shrugged. "I don't have a clue."

"Roll over on your belly and get up on you knees," Chris said softly.

Angel had looked at her ass and sex in that position in her bedroom mirror several times. She shivered hard as the thought of him and Crystal both seeing her like that flashed through her mind. "I... I... I," she stammered and then groaned softly as she rolled over onto her side.

When she was on her knees, Chris had her spread them wider. Angel could hear Crystal whimper and then moan softly. Angel shivered hard and was going to ask her how the view was but that thought was cut off by Chris's tongue gliding up the crack of her ass. Then she was moaning softly as his tongue worked her over from her opening to her tailbone.

His tongue bumping over her anus the first few times made her gasp. She knew she was sensitive back there but.... When he paused and tickled it she moaned loudly. When he pressed the tip of his tongue tightly to it, she wiggled her ass and groaned. The wiggling let the tip enter a short ways. She gasped and tried to relax back there.

"You're...." Crystal said loudly and then groaned deeply.

Chris's tongue went in a little deeper into Angel's ass and then was pushed back out as she tensed up. Chris lifted his head and grinned. "I think that about does it."

Angel whimpered softly, her hips rotating slowly. Chris slapped her ass sharply and laughed. "I think you like my tongue in your ass."

Crystal moaned and whispered, "I'm the one who likes things in their ass."

Angel rolled sideways and looked at Crystal with her mouth open. Chris was just staring at his sister with his mouth open. Crystal giggled at the shocked looks in front of her. "I mean my finger or that mirror handle when I masturbate."

"Uh huh," Angel said with a wink at Chris. "Maybe she should assume the position I was in and see how a tongue feels."

Crystal gasped loudly at the thought of her brother behind her in that position. "I... I... don't, uh, know about that."

"I wonder how big of a mess those two orgasms made?" Chris asked as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Crystal groaned and Angel chuckled. "It doesn't hurt a bit, believe me."

"But... but... but," Crystal stammered.

"Exactly," Angel replied with a grin as she sat up. "I'd sit on your face and distract you but that would be hard to do in that position."

"You could sit the way you are and she could kneel in front of you," Chris suggested.

Angel looked at him sharply and shook her head. "I'm way too sensitive," she protested.

"And I'm way too chicken," Crystal whispered.

Chris shrugged. "It was just a suggestion. You were the two with all the bright ideas earlier."

Angel shivered. "Fantasies are one thing...."

"Aren't they though?" Crystal whispered as her eyes went to her brother's dick.

"What's on your mind?" Chris asked as he leaned back on his hands, his dick even more prominently displayed.

Angel licked her lips and Crystal moaned softly. "I will if you won't," Angel whispered a moment later.

Crystal's gaze was on her brother's dick. She whimpered softly and licked her lips. She slowly shook her head and whispered, "He's my brother."

Angel grinned and turned around, her head close to Chris's lap. "He's not my brother," she whispered as she leaned closer and flicked the end of her tongue against the spongy head of his dick.

Chris groaned softly, his left hand coming forward to push his dick closer to Angel. "The head is very sensitive, the shaft not so much but...."

He groaned longer and louder as Angel swirled her tongue around the fared head. "That feels great. Now suck on it lightly and do the same thing."

Angel sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. It had a musky spicy flavor. She heard Chris moan, a moan of her own was mixed with it. She also heard Crystal moan deeply. She sucked more of the shaft into her mouth, her tongue sweeping back and forth along the bottom of it as she did.

"Just right," she heard Chris say.

She held suction and lifted her head, her tongue still sweeping the shaft. Chris groaned and then jerked as her tongue and lips reached the head. She swirled her tongue around the head and started back down his shaft. She took more into her mouth than before. She groaned and reversed directions as she thought of the head of his dick touching the back of her throat when she swallowed it all.

On the next trip down his shaft, the head did touch her throat as her nose touched his short pubic hair. She took a deep breath and moaned loudly as her tongue went wild around the base of his dick. The smell was so masculine, as was the taste. Her hips quivered as she lifted her head.

When she reached the head again, she swirled her tongue wildly around it. Chris groaned, his hips lifting to push his dick back in deeper. "You're going to get a big surprise if you aren't careful," he said quickly.

Visions of Chris shooting off in the truck flew across her mind and she groaned softly as she lowered her head until her nose was against his pubic bone. She held still there with the head pressing on the back of her throat. She was breathing through her nose, her tongue pressed to his shaft.

"You... you swallowed the whole thing," Crystal whispered, disbelief in her voice.

Angel wanted to laugh but couldn't with her mouth full. She raised her head quickly holding suction until Chris's dick came out of her mouth with a slurping sound. She worked her jaw from side to side as she looked up at Chris. He winked at her and she grinned.

"Perfect," he whispered a moment later. "You're a natural."

She looked down at his dick and sighed deeply. "You smell and taste so different than me or Crystal." Her tongue shot out and ran around the head slowly. "The head is soft but has a graininess to it when I lick a certain way. It also feel so sexy when it's deep in my mouth."

"It looked so sexy," Crystal whispered.

Angel looked at her friend. "Want to give it a try?"

"With my luck, he'd shoot me in the eye," Crystal said with a crooked smile.

"With you on your knees here in front of him, I might be tempted to do that cleanup thing myself," Angel whispered with a like smile.

Crystal groaned loudly. A dick in her mouth and a tongue or another dick in her pussy was one of her wildest fantasies. None of it had ever happened but.... Now she was being offered the opportunity to experience part of it. She groaned again.

"Something hit the right spot," Chris said as he watched his sister's face.

"Uh huh," Angel whispered as she got to her knees slowly. "I think our little Crystal is kinkier than we ever imagined."

Crystal looked at her brother's dick as she nodded slowly. "I... I... I," she stammered softly.

"You want to suck his dick while I lick your pussy," Angel whispered as she moved over closer to her friend.

Crystal didn't answer but she groaned deeply.

"I think that was a yes," Chris said as he moved the head of his dick around in a slow circle with his hand.

Crystal groaned softly and Angle leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "Go ahead, it's just the three of us as always and we wouldn't tell a soul, believe me."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers