Across the Pond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swig
Swig
432 Followers

I could have had I not turned around and found her sitting in the same position I'd walked away from, with those eyes...those questioning, hungry goddamn eyes...

I stalked over to the bed quickly, climbing onto the mattress and pulling her up by the waist with my arm, my right hooking underneath her leg and flipping her roughly onto her back while she yelped in surprise. I spread her legs wide and my face was between her thighs and my tongue dove into her. I always thought if I were to ever be this way with her it would be gentle caresses and whispers of love.

This wasn't that.

The taste of her on my tongue made me crazed, as if her arousal was this one hit addictive drug I suddenly couldn't get enough of. Savory and hot, just like her; it was as if Alexandros of Antioch had sculpted her gorgeous cunt himself. Cinnamon hued skin wrapped around the flushed pink of her inner lips. Contrast to her compact center her clitoris was bigger than any woman I'd been with prior, and I wrapped my tongue around it and tugged hard while she grasped my hair in her hands, begging me not to stop. And it's too much, and more, and please.

My mouth rimmed and tasted every bit of her before I did a little exploration of that magical button between her legs. My tongue moved around the bottom and she moaned - to the left, she jumped slightly and shrieked. But to the right, right underneath the hood, was the magical spot. The spot that had her grinding against my mouth while her thighs shook in my hands. I indulged her until she was there, right there...then I pulled away and stood, grabbing one of the throw pillows and tossing it down onto the floor in front of me. "On your knees."

Sydney didn't dawdle, scooting off the bed until her knees hit the feather-filled pillow. I pushed my joggers off and stepped out of them, she reached for my shaft and I pulled away just enough, fisting myself in my hand while she watched. "What is the first rule, little one?"

"I have to ask permission to touch you." She looked so fucking beautiful beneath me, hope and excitement clear behind her scattered fringe. I waited. Seconds felt like hours. "May I? Please?"

"Hands on your lap and open your mouth." She did as I requested, she was quite the agreeable little thing. Taking my cock in my hand I pulled back the skin from the tip just enough to run the head over the shape of her luscious lips, leaving remnants of my desire behind before slipping between them. She stayed completely still listening for my next instruction. "You are to get me close and then we'll climax together. Suck."

I expected her to tentatively taste the tip because perhaps she'd never been with an uncircumcised man before, or to use one of her hands to guide me into her mouth. My dirty girl - mine, all mine - engulfed half of my cock in one move. "Goddamnit!" I shouted aloud as she sank another inch into her throat. Her mouth was so blissfully hot and it was all I could do not to explode then and there. I fisted her hair tightly in my hand and held her there as she breathed through her nose easily and waited. Waited for me.

I pulled her head back before pushing my hips forward to the spot she previously held and when she made a little sigh of approval I set an easy pace. Slowly, as to not hurt her: as I was a bit on the larger side of a manhood she would need training for me to fuck her mouth adequately. Speaking of training..." Look at me while you pleasure me, Sydney. See how pleased you make me?"

She did as I requested and I grazed her chin lovingly in response, indulging for a few thrusts more before pulling out of her mouth. As gracefully as I could I moved to the middle of the bed and propped my back against the headboard while she waited for me to give direction. "Come onto my lap, little one."

Sydney stood and stopped short of climbing up, hesitation making her tense. I offered her my hand, and though she was wary she placed hers in my palm and allowed me to guide her on the bed and over my thighs. I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her until her muscles relaxed. With every swipe of my tongue against hers she melted into my body, running her nails down my heavily inked arm and the length of my abdominals. The lower lips of her sex slid against the underside of my shaft and made me shudder in anticipation as I pulled back. "Again."

She did so, using her own hand to coat me in the fluid leaking from both of us as she pleasured herself with me, her slick button hitting my skin with a little more pressure each time she moved down to the base. "Max...Max, I need..."

"I know. I know what you need." I took a strong grip of her arse in my hand and pressed her into me while she moved, taking note of every whimper, every bit of pleasured noise she made. My lips remained a millimeter from hers painfully eager breaths mingling with mine. "You know I am the only one who can give you everything you need."

"Yes," she wailed as I lifted my hips to meet hers, both of us positively slick with perspiration and lust. "Fuck me...oh God, fuck me..."

I felt her inner walls clench when she ground against my cock and again almost orgasmed from the feel of her. "Eyes on mine." She pressed her forehead against mine and held my gaze. "When you climax, you are to always look at the man who made you do so. I wish to watch you fall again and again by my hands, because you are my very good girl and deserve to feel ecstasy every minute I'm able to give to you. Your body is a gift and your pleasures are mine to possess. Always mine."

"Always yours." Her voice dropped to almost nonexistent, but I heard her loud and clear. "I've always been yours, Maxwell."

I held her still by the back of her neck. Kissing her sweetly on the corner of her mouth I thrust two of my fingers inside her dripping cunt and she cried out. I retracted them out slowly and attempted to add a third; she was as wet as a fountain but tight, almost too tight. I was afraid I would hurt her yet there was no pain on her face, the hesitation had vanished and only raw sexual need was left.

She shifted away from my cock to give her enough room to wrap her hand mostly around it. It was then she began riding my hand in time to her strokes, her exhales in time with mine. Heartbeat in time with mine. I felt the muscles in my lower back start to stiffen and I was close to climax. I was going to erupt, hard. "You with me, little one?"

She didn't need to answer, I felt her clamping around my fingers while screaming her pleas for release. Her fist worked over me tightly and when she sank back down on my hand a final time I grabbed her by the waist and held her there, my middle finger stroking upwards as far as it could go inside her while using my thumb to swipe over her engorged, sensitive bud. She tried to move but I held her still, pressing down and circling it faster while she tried so hard to keep her eyes open. I grit my teeth together, hard grunts every time she stroked me making it almost impossible to be coherent. "That's...fuck, that's it...give it, come for me..."

The relieved groan that flew from her mouth as she washed over my hand, and that final stroke she squeezed from base to tip caused me to ejaculate all over her hand and stomach, dripping down my thighs while we tried to catch our breath. She tilted her face to kiss me but soon we were laughing softly against each other's lips. "You're quite silly."

"You're so weird," she retorted, carefully raising enough for my hand to slip from her sensitive area. I stuck two digits into my mouth, tasting what she made for me while she viewed on incredulously. "Wow. That's hot."

"Mmm." She tasted heavenly, like spice and heat and sex. Pulling them from my mouth I offered her my damp ring finger and she enthusiastically sucked on it, wrapping her tongue around it and tugging. I tugged on her from the inside until she was close enough for me to replace my finger with my own lips once more.

***

VII: She's Mine, Pt. 1.

A polite knock on the bedroom door abruptly startled me out of my sleep of which I wasn't fully sure when I fell into, and I tried my best to ignore the constriction in my lungs.

"Alright you tosser, I knocked this time so don't give me any shi...woah," McKenzie dropped his voice when he saw the scene laid out before him. Luckily Sydney was sound asleep on her stomach with the sheet pulled over her bare bottom. I put my finger to my lips to signal he was to be silent and took care sliding my arm from beneath her body without waking her. I kissed her bared shoulder and Kenzie politely stepped into the hallway as I dressed enough to be sociable. The moment I closed the door behind me and began making my way downstairs he was right on my heels like an overexcited puppy. "Was that her? When did she get here? Is she staying? How was the shagfest?"

"Calm yourself." It wasn't until we reached the kitchen that I explained. Not because I particularly wanted to but because he would hound me relentlessly until I confessed. I busied myself preparing coffee while he sat at the island looking as an impish buffoon. "Yes, that's Sydney. There was no shagging, she's only here until tomorrow and please do not make a big to-do about this."

His childish smile lit up the room around him. "You love her."

I turned on the machine and looked up at him. "Yes, I do. Very much so."

"Oh. That is...wow." It is rare he is speechless and I basked in the short-lived pause. "Don't mistake me, I'm happy to see you fully moved on from Simone. This simply seems impulsive, which is not a trait I've ever seen you exhibit."

"Listen to me. She is a bit skittish and if you make a big show over our relationship I'm afraid she'll panic, so I'm begging you to be on your best behavior. Charlie as well."

This time when he smiled he wasn't taking the piss, he sincerely seemed happy. "Good on you, mate. About time you found her."

"I know. I would marry her tomorrow if I could."

Kenzie's eyes about popped out of his face. "Are you mad? You've barely been divorced forty-eight hours. How long have you known this girl, a month?"

Of all the people in the world to object to a quick progression of a relationship he didn't have a leg to stand on. "I'm sorry, how long did you know Sammy before you whisked her off to Las Vegas?"

He made a face as if he actually had a retort handy. "A fortnight. Alright then, marriage it is!"

"Who's getting married?" Sydney's throaty voice had us both turning toward her. She'd put my dress shirt back on and a pair of white socks that reached past her knees, moving easily through the living area to the kitchen as if she were always meant to be there. I held out my arm to receive her and she practically ran to me, her arms in their rightful place around my waist as I secured her into my side. She acknowledged Kenzie politely. "Hi handsome. What's your name?"

"McKenzie Michael Sinclair, most beautiful and best mate to all including this twit over here. You must be Sydney, it is oh-so-lovely to finally meet you." He stuck out his hand to her and she obliged. He leaned over the island to kiss her knuckles and she giggled while I growled at him for daring to put his lips on any part of her body. "Calm yourself, Maxie."

"Yeah, cool it Maxie!" Sydney gave me a cheeky look and I caught the tip of her nose between my teeth while she let out a silly laugh, swatting me away. She made a move to leave my arms and I refused to let her go, touching my forehead to hers. "Are you well, sweet girl?" I whispered as quietly as I could.

Her shy smile triggered my own and Kenzie had to clear his throat loudly to break our private moment. "Hello? Another person sitting here?"

I groaned and reluctantly turned back to him. "Why are you here, Sinclair? Did Sammy finally come to her senses and toss you out on your arse?"

"Ha! As if she could get rid of me so easily." He laughed at his own joke and Sydney joined him while I stood outside of the humor. "We are having a get-together this evening and as I am my wife's errand boy I come with an invitation."

"You couldn't have rung instead of barging into our bedroom?"

"Now where's the fun in that?" He slapped his palms on the granite before rising from his seat. "Four o'clock, bring your livers. Sydney darling, we look forward to seeing you tonight. Bastard! I love you."

"Love you also, troublesome wanker." He waved goodbye and took his leave, giving me the opportunity to return my full interest to Sydney. "Little one, sweet girl, beautiful vixen. What would you like to do today?"

"Um..." Her focus was on my body rather than my question and I shook her arms a little until she laughed. How I loved her laugh. "I don't know! What do you usually do on the weekend?"

"Nothing exciting. Work, mostly. Sometimes I'll lie around like a slug and read with a cup of coffee. I'm a bit of a homebody but I will take you wherever you desire today."

"Caffeine slug sounds good to me, Boss, but you can take me back to bed if you'd like."

"Well bloody hell, let's go then." I scooped her up in my arms while she giggled so sweetly on the way back upstairs.

We were unhurried in our day, taking to our bed and lying around lazily while talking. Hours that felt like minutes passed and it was the most relaxed I'd felt in...well, my entire life, really. "Mmm, this one is my favorite," I confessed as I kissed one mark on the topside of her left thigh, then shook my head and ran my tongue over another. "No, perhaps this one is my favorite."

"Oh my God, you are so fucking weird dude," my sweet girl responded, reaching behind her and attempting to push my face away from her leg to no avail. "Stop it! They aren't cute, women pay thousands of dollars to get rid of their stretch marks and if I could afford it I'd do it too."

"You will do no such thing!" I declared while smacking her on the bum, watching the taut skin of her ample asset jiggle slightly. I wanted to bite the middle of her cheek. So, I did. "I don't care what other women do, I want every inch of you untouched by anyone other than myself. I like to see something natural, like your arse with some stretch marks."

"Oh yay, you did listen to the Kendrick album!" She finally abandoned whatever she was fooling around with on her mobile and turned over where my lips were in the perfect position to peck her hipbone. She ran her fingers through my hair while I kissed the entire length of the black lace of her knickers. "Hey, earlier when we were jerking each other off, why didn't you just put it in me?"

I halted my lips right below her navel as I thought about it. I could have so easily slipped inside her and she was begging me to do so. It was all very intense and I knew it would have been amazing, yet... "I don't believe you were ready. Frankly, neither was I."

"Oh." I watched her face, a mildly disappointed look settling in her demeanor. "Why aren't you ready? Not that I mind at all, I'm just curious."

Again, I took pause. It was a conversation I couldn't put off any longer though I dreaded her reaction. "Have I told you of my parents?" She shook her head and I braced myself as best I could.

"I was raised as an only child. We were very privileged: my mother was and still is on the chair of several social clubs and my father was the CEO of an investment company, much as I am now. He was also a mean, violent drunk, often beating me for the slightest provocation or simply for the fun of it." Her expression didn't change though she was listening intently, so I forged on.

"When I was about fifteen my mother finally gathered the courage to leave him. Of course, it helped she was pregnant with my half-brother William, conceived from an affair with my now-stepfather that had carried out for months. When my own father found out, he..." I took her hand, kissing the tips of her fingers before placing them on an inch-long scar on my shoulder underneath my tattoo. Then a longer one a bit lower, and the ones that continued down until she reached my wrist. "He sliced into me with a serrated knife. All on my arm, not enough to kill me but enough to make me suffer. I'm not sure why he blamed me, but...anyhow. That was the last time we saw him." Sydney's face turned into one of anger but she remained silent.

"Mother remarried, had Will and I...well. I had a terrible temper, getting into physical altercations and the like. I was expelled from four schools in five years. Thank God I had Kenzie and Charlie because the self-destructive path I was on surely would have ended me. I met Simone when I was seventeen." I shut my eyes as I reluctantly remembered the night she took my virginity. "The first time we were together she hit me across the face and I immediately climaxed. It felt so good I asked her to do it again. I suppose I began associating the pain with pleasure.

It became more aggressive as time moved on. Lit matches on my skin, striking me with blunt objects, bloodletting: eventually giving way to, ah, heavier equipment once we'd gone to Leeds and moved in with one another. I believe it was the second round of hospitalization when I told her I'd had enough of it. She'd promise to slow it down, settle into a more subdued relationship, but then she...there were a few nights she drugged me, injecting me in my sleep with just enough rohypnol to keep me alive while preventing me from defending myself. I'd wake strapped to furniture while she...it wasn't sexual, it wasn't about that. Physical abuse, was what it was."

"...and that's why you don't sleep with me at night." I nodded and she apprehensively inquired "Can you tell me why you married her?"

I stopped my exploration of her body and set my chin on her firm stomach. "I told her I wanted to end it. The unhappiness I felt was slowly eating away at my soul, I began having nightmares and vicious anxiety episodes. I prepared to leave, fortunate enough to have a fortune to lean back on. She told me she was pregnant." Sydney's eyes widened, the overbearing emotion behind them made me almost as sick as revealing the rest of the tale.

"I wanted to do what I perceived to be the right thing and we arranged the whole wedding in a month. I should have left her when we were on honeymoon in Italy and she admitted she aborted the fetus shortly before the wedding, but there was a sense of obligation to see it through. God, the hatred I would see in her eyes every time she looked at me, as if I'd done this to her...so I worked obsessively and she slept her way through half if the men in London. The last man...I couldn't do it anymore."

Sydney ran her hand down my cheek and over the unexpected tears left there, giving me a small smile. "You're afraid I'm going to hurt you."

I wiped my eyes and shifted so my body lay flush on hers, meeting her stare with my own. "I'm afraid I wouldn't come back from it if you did."

Her lips construed to the side as she thought of what to say next. "Look, I'm not exactly the easiest person to get along with - "

"Vast understatement."

"Shut up, I'm trying to be nice here." I lowered myself enough to kiss her, wordlessly apologizing for interrupting. "I know I'm kind of a nightmare to deal with and I have a bad temper, but I'm in this, Max. I'm all in this if you'll have me and it's okay if you're nervous or scared. We don't have to have sex or sleep together or anything you're uncomfortable with. I'm not wired to intentionally hurt someone, and I...I understand. I'm so sorry you went through that, and I know it sounds cheesy but I think I could make you happy if you let me."

"I know all that, sweet girl. Believe me, you do." I pushed her hair off her face so I could look into her eyes clearly, expecting to see residual sadness or anger. I saw nothing out of the sort which made me a bit concerned. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

Swig
Swig
432 Followers