Across The Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers

He just looked at her and watched silently as she straddled him and lowered her body until his big hard dick touched her wet pussy. She wiggled, feeling the head settle into her opening, and then hesitated. Her dad had hung his head backward, eyes closed in lustful concentration.

In one plunge of her body, Ima forced herself down onto her dad's big stiff cock. She felt a quick stinging pain, like a hit from a bee only it didn't last long. Then she sat there, impaled on his penis, feeling full in a place she had never felt full before. After a few moments, dad put his hands under her butt and lifted her up, then dropped her down his shaft, over and over until they both climaxed.

Ima said that she knew what was happening because her dad's fingers had made her cum before but this ... this was so much more, especially when she felt her insides flooded with his warm sperm. At that instant, she knew she loved her dad so much more.

As time passed, Ima found herself in sexual situations with guys from university, older men including an uncle who showed her new uses for the garden shed, girls from school and a few older ladies. All proved to be fun in their own way but she had developed a thing for older men because they were always teaching her new little things that made her feel good.

By the time Ima finished her story, we'd finished a nice leisurely dinner, gone back to my hotel and were laying together naked in my bed. I turned her face down and started my licking routine on her backside, first working down from her neck, across her shoulders, along each arm to her fingers and return, over her back and around her buttocks.

I skipped down to her feet and gave her the full treatment: feet calves, knees, thighs and then settled between her legs, washing her anal valley and then tongue-fucked her ass. By then she was squirming so much I had a hard time keeping my tongue in contact with her but managed to do it well enough that she came four times. From there the night turned into a long bout of super-satisfying sexual gymnastics.

The following morning, after less than four hours of sleep, Ima jumped out of bed, showered and dressed in a rush. She gave me a big buss on the lips and said she would be back about noon. Then she was off like a whirlwind. I turned over and went back to sleep.

I had just finished dressing when Ima came in, as usual almost running. She was starved so we headed downstairs to find a restaurant for lunch. While we were eating, I asked, "What do you have planned for us to do this afternoon?"

"Well, I thought we'd go down to the waterfront and arrange for a cruise along the river. Then we can have dinner and after that, I want to take you to meet my mum and dad."

"Oh? Do they know you've been with me the last few days?"

"Oh, yes, Luv. I've told them all about us. They know what we've been doing. And, Luv ... mummy wants to fuck you."

I could see where Ima got her beauty. She and her mom, Marlene, had a great family resemblance, although mom was heavier, had larger boobs and a much broader beam across her bottom. Her hair was a little shorter but the same soft blonde color. She had a few lines on her face that came with age but altogether she was a beautiful woman, particularly for a 41-year-old.

Her dad, Robert, was a little older than his wife and very friendly. He made me feel welcome right away, even though I had some apprehension as I entered their house. He pumped my hand and greeted me by my first name as if we were old friends. He called his wife Mare and she called him Robbie.

We settled in the living room and he immediately offered a round of drinks to everyone. He asked what I'd like but, being the foreigner in their country, I asked him to choose for me. He pulled open a bottle of a warm brew in a dark bottle and took one for himself, giving his wife and Ima something special he mixed for each of them.

It seemed to me that he poured a lot more from one liquor bottle into his wife's glass than he did into Ima's. While we talked, I nursed the bottle I had as Robbie downed his and got another, refilling his wife's glass twice in the process. Ima seemed to be amused by it all and just sipped her drink occasionally but her mum was downing some pretty big swallows of the pale liquid.

As the talking continued and an hour passed, Marlene sort of slumped into the cushion of the sofa and it looked like she was having problems keeping her head upright. I wondered if I should offer to leave but Ima kept patting my leg and smiling.

Robbie watched his wife for a few seconds, then reached over and began to unbutton her dress. Down from the modest opening at the top, down between her full breasts, down her stomach, past her waist, all the way to the last button just above her knees. Her head lolled toward him, a smirky, silly grin on her face. Her hands hung limply at her sides.

Robbie carefully pulled one side of her dress out of the way, then carefully flipped the other side off, revealing his wife's very sexy body. His fingers fumbled with the catch of her bra but it was soon free and he moved it aside, letting her large globes sample the open air. He waved at Ima and he lifted Marlene just enough that Ima could pull her mother's panties down and off her feet. The dress dropped off her shoulders, followed by the loose bra, leaving her naked except for a pair of comfortable, low-heeled shoes.

Robbie gently spread his wife's legs wide to the sides, revealing a baby's-butt-bare pussy for my raptured gaze. He looked at me and softly asked, "Isn't that a beautiful pussy?"

When I nodded, he asked, "Wouldn't you like to have a nice piece of that?" Again I nodded.

Robbie said, "When Ima told her about what you've been doing to her, Mare got so horny she went and shaved herself in hopes that you would do the same things for her. Will you?"

I slipped to my knees in front of Marlene. Lifting her feet, I removed her shoes one at a time while she smiled at me drunkenly. Just as I had with Ima, I started on one foot, licking her sole, finding the nerve in the middle that reached right to her pussy. I licked her toes one at a time and sucked on them, then changed feet. Slowly I worked my way up to her knees, gratified to hear her moaning occasionally and seeing her legs or arms twitch as a particularly good feeling coursed through her.

Just before I got to her knees, I sensed movement to my left and glanced over. Ima was then sitting on the sofa beside her mum and was just as naked, with her dad between her legs mimicking on his daughter everything I was doing to his wife. I turned my attention back to Marlene and resumed licking around her knees and up her thighs. By the time I buried my tongue into her pussy, she had already cum three times and her pussy was like a volcano: steamy hot and flowing with fresh lava. Greedily I lapped it up and shot my tongue deeper into her in search of more.

When I was convinced that I had lapped up all the available treasures for a while, I pushed her legs up high and wide, opening her anal valley. I licked around her buttocks in ever-decreasing circles until I finally dropped into the narrow valley and washed it. When my tongue first touched the center of her puckered little jewel, she jumped as if she'd been shot and then climaxed again, stronger even than before.

I went to work seriously with my tongue, probing into her tight bung hole as deep as I could and tongue-fucking her ass for a few minutes, until she muttered, "I'm cumming, sweetie!" I felt my face flooded with her clear sweet cream and went back to clearing it from its source.

Deciding to move on, I kissed and licked upward, back and forth, to her belly button, then up to the bottoms of her breasts. One at a time, I lifted the heavy globes and washed under them and then licked all around the soft flesh of her mammaries, finally settling on her swollen nipples and vacuuming them until my jaws hurt.

As I licked up over the gentle slopes to her shoulders and then up the sides of her neck, my raging hard-on quested back and forth, looking for a wet hiding place to get warm again. I glanced over at Robbie only to see that he had already slipped his cock into his daughter's hot pussy and was slowly stroking away.

Turning my head back to Marlene, her mouth found my ear and she whispered, "Luv, I'm not as drunk as Robbie thinks I am. I want you ... no, I NEED you to fuck me, baby. Please! Put your cock in me now, honey!"

One little shift of my hips and my one-eyed-Cyclops found her sheath. She was so wet and slick that one gentle push sent my whole shaft into her up to the hilt. When I turned back to kiss her neck, instead her mouth met mine and our tongues dueled inside our mouths as my cock began moving slowly in and out of her hot vagina.

It would have been so easy to end it in a hurry, just slamming into her hard for a few strokes until my balls emptied out into her. But then it would have been over much too soon and I would have missed out on so much of her delights. I forced myself to keep the pace slow and deliberate, nudging her clitty fairly often. I lost track of her climaxes but knew that there was a growing puddle of her juices on the sofa cushion under her, right where my balls kept smacking as my cock made the most delightful slurping noises.

Finally I could stand it no longer. Holding her hips, I slammed myself into her hard for several strokes and then, feeling my balls draw up, I pulled myself deep into her and kept us mashed together until my nuts shot their hot liquid into her cunt.

Holding myself in Marlene and hoping I didn't slide out of her too soon, I looked over at Robbie. He had already cum in Ima's pussy, which was still wide open and dripping his white cum. He was sitting back watching us with an approving grin on his face.

Robbie said, "Hey, Ted. It's too late for you guys to go back across town, not at this time of night. Why don't you take Mare upstairs, first door on the left. Ima and I will bed down in her room. Okay?"

When I nodded, he pulled Ima up and patted her on the fanny as she giggled and ran up the stairs. Carefully I picked up Marlene and carried her upstairs, turning into the room as directed. I laid Marlene on the bed and then crawled in behind her, thinking that I'd get some sleep. It wasn't to be ... at least, not for a while.

Marlene spun around and began to suck on my cock until I was hard again. We fucked for a while, then rested for a bit and then went at it again. I don't know how long it was before we finally went to sleep but it was well into the morning. I had the impression she was trying to get the same amount of screwing out of me that she usually got from 5, 6 or even 7 men. It just didn't happen but, thanks to the little pill I popped at one point, she didn't seem too displeased with the outcome.

The following morning was hectic because Marlene & Robbie had to get up early to head off to work and Ima had to hustle off to the train to get to her classes on time. Marlene woke me and told me that if I wanted a quickie, I'd better climb on because she had to hurry. I pumped my guts our in her willing pussy and hastily followed her into the shower. Somewhat reluctantly I kept pace with Ima until a station where she told me to get off and take a taxi to the hotel, since that would be the shortest route. She promised to see me later.

Ima showed up at the hotel just after noon. We went to a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant for lunch and then spent most of the afternoon just strolling and talking. We were back at the hotel by early evening and once again fucked ourselves silly. I could not believe how ... how ... how nymphomanical, to coin a word ... she was. Nor how she could coerce and cajole me into more sex acts that I had ever been involved in over such a short period of time.

The rest of my two-week vacation was just like that. Three more times, we went over to her parents' house in the evening and every time ended the same way as my first visit: I screwed Marlene until she finally let me sleep. The greatest variation in the routine was the morning fuck: she turned her ass up in the air and had me fuck her doggy style while she fondled my balls, making me cum quicker.

Every other evening was spent with Ima in bed at my hotel. She was virtually insatiable and kept wanting to try new contortions just to see what it felt like. We also spent some afternoons in bed and even fucked two mornings when she had no classes.

It was with sadness that I approached the end of my stay, dreading the return trip but knowing that it could not be helped. On the last night, I invited Marlene, Robbie and Ima to be my guests at an exclusive restaurant in downtown. We had agreed to all meet at the restaurant but I was surprised when Marlene met Ima and me and Robbie was no where in sight.

"Where's Robbie," I asked.

"Well, Luv, we talked it over and decided to change the script a bit. Robbie's gone down to the pub to get a couple of chippies for the night. Ima and I are going to make your last night here one you can't forget."

"Oh?" I answered, intrigued.

We had a great meal, made all the tastier for me because of the anticipation of having two great lovers in my bed that evening. All through the meal, one of them had a hand on or near my crotch. We took our time getting back to the hotel, letting our meal settle.

We were barely inside when the women began stripping me and then hastily shed their own clothing. From that point on, the night was indescribable, with hands and tongues and legs and feet everywhere. With six orifices available, I did a creditable job of screwing each one at least once. By the time I had to get ready to go to the airport in the morning, I knew I would sleep all the way home, because I hadn't slept a wink all night.

I almost cried when I left them. I felt so sad, it was like losing a loving family member ... except it was two of them. Still, with the plane arcing out over the crystal blue waters of the ocean, I thought that I had memories I would never forget ... unfortunately, I would never be able to duplicate them either, but for sure I would never forget them. And just think, if I had never had the chance to go "across the pond," look what I would have missed.

techsan
techsan
1,200 Followers
12