Across The River To Route 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes," Barrett answered. "What do you think?"

"You're the man, Abbey whispered back. " You make the decision. It's fine for me if that's what you want. Anything is fine for me."

Barrett gazed into her eyes and a small grin slowly appeared on his face.

"Okay, we'll go there." Barrett said happy and excited that Abbey agreed.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer into his embrace.

It was shortly after eight pm when they arrived at their destination. The taxi drove through a large golden coloured gate that seemed to surround what looked like an acre of land with a green lawn that could be seen under the lights that seemed to be all along the perimeter of the property. The taxi followed along a narrow road and stopped in front of what appeared to be a small mansion.

"Well, this is it," the driver said while looking at Barrett and Abbey through his rear view mirror.

"Okay," Barrett said while pulling out his wallet and handing the driver the money for the fee along with a small tip.

The both of them climbed out of the back seat and walked up and stood silently side by side staring at the placed that stood in front of them.

"It sure looks like an interesting place," Abbey said.

"Yeah, it sure does," Barrett agreed.

"Well, shall we go inside and see what awaits us," Barrett said.

Barrett took Abbey by the hand and they slowly walked up to the door.

"Wait," Abbey sighed. "If it's true what that taxi driver said about it being a place for men only then what about me."

"Yeah, I forgot about that," Barrett replied. "Well, who's to say will get in anyways?"

"What do you mean" Abbey said. "Of course you can get in; you're a man, but what about me."

"That's not what I meant," Barrett answered back. "I don't think we can get in without having membership."

"Really," Abbey said.

"Yeah," Barrett replied. "I remember the man I met on the train told me it was for members only."

"So what do we do then," Abbey asked.

"Well, we came this far," Barrett grumbled. "We might as well try and see what happens."

"Okay," Abbey agreed. "Let's go and see what happens."

"Are you sure you don't mind going in a place like this," Barrett asked.

"Did you forget I'm as adventurous as you are" Abbey replied.

"Oh yeah," Barrett chuckled. "I almost forgot about that."

Just as they were about to knock, the door opened and standing by the entrance was a short man. He was dressed in a dark blue business type suit and a pink silk shirt with French cuffs. His black hair that seemed plastered to his scalp glowed under the lights that hung above the doorway and his smile glistened from his pearly white teeth.

"Who's that," Abbey whispered softly into Barrett's left ear.

"That's the man I met earlier on the train," Barrett whispered back to her. "He's the one who invited me here."

Abbey just nodded while her eyes scanned over the strange looking man.

"Well my friend, I see you came after all," he said still supporting a smile. "What happened, I seem to remember you mentioned something about having other plans for the evening."

Barrett looked at Abbey and Abbey looked at Barrett and both just grinned at one another.

"Well, yes I did. I mean we did, but things sometimes change," Barrett said.

"Yes they sometimes do," the man replied as his eyes now focused on Abbey.

"I see you have brought a friend along with you," he added.

"Yes," Barrett said. "This is Abbey my girl friend. I hope its okay that she is with me. I understand that it's mostly men who come here alone."

The man turned and looked back at Barrett and took in a deep breath and again began to smile.

"Yes, that's true in most cases, but there are times some gentlemen will be accompanied by a lady too."

"So there's no problem with her joining me inside," Barrett asked.

"Why there's no problem at all with your girl friend joining you inside," the man answered.

"There's just one other thing I need to ask you," Barrett said.

"Anything, anything at all just ask me," he giggled.

"Well, I remember you telling me that this place was for members and that there was a price to pay for the membership. I...well I...I mean we didn't really come prepared with too much money," Barrett sighed.

"I see," the man replied. "Well don't let that bother you. Tonight you and your girl friend are welcomed as my guest. So please if you will just follow me and I'll be delighted to give you two a tour of my place and afterwards you can give me your thoughts, your opinions or even if you like, any ideas that you may have in regard to my business here. I certainly would love to hear them."

"Well, sure why not," Barrett replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Wonderful," the man said. "Now let's get started."

Barrett and Abbey followed closely behind the man hand in hand as they walked through a large polar where many people were sitting and chatting with one another upon sofas that were designed in many colours. And then across the middle of the room they walked along what looked like a ballroom floor with people dancing closely together to the sound of soft orchestrated music that filled the air. The men were dressed in suits and some in casual wear while the women dressed in silky lingerie and some were topless and there were some with nothing on at all.

They came upon a doorway and when the door was opened the man motioned to them to follow as he led them down a wide hallway that looked more like a corridor and on each side of the hallway were large wooden doors with faces of horses that had numbers engraved upon their heads.

They continued to follow the man turning at the end of the hallway and passing other rooms until finally they came to the end of their tour where the three of sat down in yet another room that looked much like the front room they walked through when they first entered into the place.

There were several people some sitting some standing and again the men who were there were dressed either in suits or nice casual clothing and the women were wearing the same as the women they had seen earlier, dressed in lingerie some topless and some with nothing at all on their bodies.

"Well, what do you think of my place so far," the man asked with a smile that never seemed to vanish from his face.

"You have quite an interesting place here," Barrett nodded.

"Thank you," the man said. "I have twenty two rooms, eleven down on the first floor and eleven on the second floor and my own private rooms as well."

"I see," Barrett said.

"So, may I ask, would you two be interested in experiencing what I have to offer the both of you" the man said.

Barrett and Abbey looked at one another not knowing what to say, but instead remained quiet and just stared at each other.

The man looked at the both of them and realized they couldn't answer and then spoke.

"Here, its okay to enjoy whatever pleases you," he said. "You do understand what I mean don't you. I mean you do know what kind of place this is." He added.

"Well, I think so," Barrett replied. "This is a place where one can release the pressures of life that seems to build up inside of us all and a place where we can relieve ourselves of anything that may bother us." Barrett added.

"Yes Barrett," The man laughed. "You're right about that. But do you know just what I offer to make your so called pressures of life disappear."

Barrett and Abbey both knew just what the offer was and both were ready and willing to give it a try.

"Yes," Barrett answered. "I do know just what you offer."

"Fine," the man said. "Then let us get started."

So without any further delay the man led them back down the hallway.

"For the many couples who come here I highly recommend them to room twelve on the second floor," the man said. "And if you two are like the other couples then I really think that you two will really enjoy what is waiting there in the room."

"Something is waiting in the room," Barrett said with a light chuckle.

"Someone," the man replied. "Not something. I consider this person to be quite special and talented too."

When they came to room twelve the man pulled out a small key from his pocket and opened the door. He stepped aside and motioned with his hand for the two of them to enter into the room.

"Enjoy your selves," he grinned. "And I do hope that you find this person as wonderful as all the others have." He added as he left the room.

Barrett and Abbey at first glanced around the room. It was lit with a soft purple colour with mirrors that surrounded the walls, including the ceiling above and in the middle of the floor was a large bed in the form of a circled with white silky sheets that hung to the white fur rug that also took on the colour of the purple light.

As they walked over to sit on the edge of the bed a door that was located directly in front of them, not more than eight feet from where they sat, opened slowly and a dark figure appeared and silhouetted by the light in the room.

"Who's that," Abbey whispered to Barrett.

"I don't know," Barrett whispered back to her.

A lovely figure entered the room and as if in slow motion, moved across the floor and stopped and stood silently in front of them.

The lovely figure was that of a woman dressed in a long black see through gown that came down to her ankles. She wore a black bra and panty along with straight black hair to match.

Her skin appeared to look soft and creamy and her eyes were as dark as night. Her slim body had the curves of a model. Every feature was that of a beautiful woman.

The woman now stood in front of Abbey and with her two hands she slowly began to run her fingers gently through her hair. She then leaned and closed her eyes and softly their lips met with a kiss. Abbey didn't resist and her eyes too closed as she allowed the woman to caress her lips.

Barrett was thrilled at the sight of seeing this beautiful woman kissing Abbey. The woman then stood up and walked away only to return with a chair that she placed diagonally several feet from the bed. She then looked over at Barrett and with her right hand pointed to the chair. Barrett looked at her then at Abbey and then back at the woman and walked over to the chair and sat down and just as he did the woman walked over to him and began to undress herself only leaving on her panty. She motioned Barrett to stand up and as he did she began to undress him and when she was done he stood naked before her. The woman then placed her right hand upon his left shoulder and gently pushed him back down on the chair. She smiled and walked back over to where Abbey sat on the edge of the bed and with both of her hands pulled her up to a standing position and began to undress her. When Abbey was completely undressed and standing nude the woman gently pushed her down on the bed and then glanced over to Barrett who was still watching with delight at what was going on before him and waved him over.He walked over and stood beside the woman who then began to run her hands slowly across Abbey's upper body and motioned to Barrett to do the same.

Abbey was giggling with embarrassment and at the same time whimpering and writhing with pleasure from the effects of four hands and now two tongues that were exploring her everywhere.

She raised herself up and looked down at the woman. The crazy movement of her hands that were now between her legs was incredibly arousing to her. The woman then pulled Barrett away as she stood up and slowly removed her panty.

Barrett stood there looking stunned and Abbey appeared to be quite stunned herself as the woman now stood naked in front of the both of them and to their surprise at the appearance of a huge and thick thing that hung from between her legs.

The woman moved closer to the bed and placed both of her hands on Abbey's knees and opened her legs. Abbey looked into the eyes of the woman and took all of what she had inside of her.

"Ouch," Abbey cried out as the woman plunged deep within her and moved slow but hard.

Abbey could feel her heart pounding in her chest, its beat very lightly, very fast, very irregular.

"Don't stop she moaned and then wrapped her arms and legs around the woman.

"Harder," Abbey moaned as the woman, who now had her hands cuffed around her ass, continued to move in and out of her body.

Barrett stood there with a strong erection and feeling fascinated by what he was seeing that he began stroking himself as the action became more intense.

The woman started fucking Abbey faster and harder than before causing Abbey to grunt loudly each time she pounded her way inside her. Abbey screamed out one last time and quickly it all had stopped. The woman carefully pulled herself away from her and when she did Abbey closed her legs tightly, trembling and breathing heavily.

As Abbey lay on the bed the woman walked over to where Barrett was standing and with her left hand she reached down and started massaging his balls. She then took her right hand and guided it down to his cock, and began gently jerking it.

She leaned closer to him running her tongue along his neck and nibbled on his ear lope.

" It's your turn now," she whispered into his ear and gave a little tug on his cock and pulled him along as she made her way back to the bed.

Barrett followed her over to the bed where Abbey watched as the woman took a small tube from under the mattress and began lubricating his cock with oil.

She then climbed on the bed and spread Abbey's legs open and positioned herself on her knees with her legs spread wide and then turned her head to look at Barrett.

"Now take me," she commanded.

Again stunned at the sight of this woman and all that he was witnessing Barrett took in a deep breath of air and slowly exhaled and then stepped closer to the bed and in a matter of seconds pushed himself inside of her ass. The woman groaned as he went deep inside her and it only excited him more each time she grunted from his movement.

Abbey too began to moan and at times even squealed from the oral pleasure she was now receiving and occasionally glancing up at Barrett fucking the woman drove her to almost madness as she could feel herself ready to climax. It was at that time when the woman lightly pushed at Barrett's mid section for him to step back and he did just that.

After Barrett pulled himself out of her he then stood there as if waiting for her next command.

"Don't lose it," The woman said. "Keep it strong for a little while longer."

Barrett nodded his head in agreement and watched as the woman again got between Abbey's legs and put herself back inside of her. Abbey moaned and her eyes closed as the woman again began pushing in and out. With her fingers she motioned to Barrett to come near to her and he did just that.

"Get back inside of me," the woman ordered.

Barrett moved closer and got behind her and just as he was about to enter he again was stunned at what he saw. It wasn't her ass at all but to his surprise it was the smallest pussy he had ever seen.

He had been with many women before in his life but not one such as this one. This one was all so new to him. This one was the kind he had never been with before.

Barrett then pushed himself back inside her.

"Keep fucking me," the woman whispered. "Harder." She added as she continued to fuck Abbey. And even though he found it quite awkward to do he did as she had asked. He moved in and out of her as she did the same with Abbey and the three of them moaned and groaned and at times sounded like animals until through exhaustion and excitement the three of them came to an end.

"Whenever you're ready," The woman said in a whimpering voice. "Just let it go."

Barrett held on as long as he could and then in a grunting sound released himself inside her.

Afterwards the three of them sat quietly on the bed until they got back some of their energy and when they did, smiles appeared on their faces.

"So, was it good," The woman asked. "Did you two enjoy your selves?"

Barrett looked at Abbey and Abbey looked at Barrett.

"Yeah," Barrett answered still breathing a little heavy. "I sure did."

The woman then looked at Abbey.

"And did you enjoy it too sweetie," The woman asked.

"Yes," Abbey replied. "I enjoyed it very much."

"Good, then my job is done." The woman said.

The woman rose up from the bed and in a flash she was dressed and gone from the room.

Barrett and Abbey removed themselves from the room and made their way down the stairs and back to the large ball like room where they entered in when they first arrived.

"So, how was your experience in room twelve," The man asked. "I do hope everything went to your liking."

"Well, as a matter of fact it was certainly an experience we will not soon forget," Barrett replied.

"Wonderful," the man said as he placed his hands together as if he were in a prayer. "I'm so glad to know this.

The man then handed them an envelope.

"So if you two have time and if you're interested then please fill out the form inside the envelope and I will send you both a membership."

Barrett looked at the small envelope and nodded his head as Abbey stood beside him.

"Okay," Barrett said. "We will certainly give it some consideration."

"Fine then," The man said still supporting a smile that never seemed to go away from his faced.

"By the way, I took the liberty of getting you two a taxi." He added.

"Thank you sir," Barrett said. "I guess we'll be on our way now. Oh, and also, thank you for entertaining us."

"It's my pleasure," The man replied. And with that the two of them were out the door and into the taxi that was waiting just outside for them.

Very little was said between them as they sat cuddled up to each other in the back seat of the taxi until they had gotten back to their apartment, showered, had a bite to eat and then as they both lay next to each other on the bed they began to talk.

"So, what did you think about the place," Abbey asked.

"What did I think," Barrett replied.

"Yes, what did you think," Abbey asked again.

"Well, I think it was kind of interesting." Barrett answered with a smirk. "How about you, what did you think of the place?"

"The same," She replied.

"The same," Barrett asked.

"Yeah, the same," Abbey grinned. "Tell me," Barrett said. "Did you enjoy yourself when you were on the bed while that woman was fucking you?"

"Well, to tell you the truth," she smiled. "Yes, I did enjoy it. And how about you, did you enjoy fucking her in the ass."

"I didn't fuck her in the ass," Barrett replied with a little laugh.

"What," Abbey said. "What do you mean you didn't?"

"It wasn't her ass that I was fucking, it was her pussy." Barrett said again laughing.

"What," Abbey yelled looking surprised and confused.

"You heard me," Barrett replied. "It was her pussy."

"My god," Abbey said. "You mean she had both."

"Yeah," Barrett said." She had both."

The both of them laid there quietly in each other's arms and it wasn't until a few moments

later that they spoke again.

"So do you regret missing the music festival tonight," Abbey asked.

"No, I don't regret it at all," Barrett answered and then pulled Abbey closer to him and laid his head on her chest where they both fell fast asleep.

12