Across The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

And she rolled onto her back, pulled the gusset of her panties aside to reveal an angry-looking gash between her legs, with a clean-shaven pubic mound and her right hand working briskly over what looked to be a very swollen clit.

The sight of Sam working herself into an orgasmic frenzy had me stroking my cock with purpose. She was giving out little gasps of pleasure and I could see the slick dew of her mounting arousal. I groaned as I felt the cum heating up to a boil in my scrotum, so I slowed down, trying to make it last.

No words were necessary now; we were communicating everything we needed from the looks that were passing between us.

But if I thought I seen everything this hot little minx had to show me, I was quite mistaken.

Abruptly, Sam raised her legs and pulled her panties off, revealing her complete nakedness. With the middle finger of her right hand she began to finger-fuck her pussy hard and fast, then she licked the middle finger of her left hand, slid her hand under her butt and pushed her finger into her ass from below.

My eyes got wide and my fist picked up speed around my cock as she used her fingers on both holes, all the time staring at me with that fuck-me smile on her face. Her breathing was shallow and she was panting hard as she worked herself into a climax.

"C-c-come on!" she cried out at last. "Shoot it for me! I wanna see your c-c-cum! I'mmmmmm cummmmmmin'! Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiit!"

And as she arched her back and shuddered from head to toe, I couldn't hold back. I felt something like the fires of hell roar through my shaft and explode out the end of my cock in a cascade of hot, thick, white semen.

The first shot splattered on my cheek, the second laced the side of my neck and the rest of it was scattered all over my chest and stomach, until I finished with the final oozing spurts over my hand.

It was one of the most intense sexual experiences I'd ever had, and I hadn't even touched the object of my desire. Yet.

I slumped back in Sam's rocker dazed and amazed at what I'd just done. I looked over at the bed and saw Sam leaning back on her elbows, an awed look on her face.

"Wow!" she exclaimed slowly. "I've never seen a guy come like that. That was fucking awesome!"

"So, how many guys have you seen come?" I said, as she rolled over onto her stomach, fished around on the floor then tossed me a towel to clean off the evidence of my orgasm. "I thought you were saving yourself for a 'real man?'"

"Oh, I am," she said. "I'm actually still a virgin ... sort of."

"Sort of?" I said, cocking an eyebrow in amusement.

"I mean, I've still got my cherry and all, but, well, I've gotten pretty good at blowjobs and handjobs," she said, giving me that silly smile that had me getting hard again. "And I've let a couple of guys fuck my ass. But I've never had a cock in my pussy. You're going to be the first."

"Why?" I asked.

"I told you; you're the sexiest man I know," she said. "I know you'll do it right."

"No, I mean, why bother staying a 'virgin' if you're going to suck guys off and let them fuck you in the ass?" I asked, genuinely puzzled.

"It's my mom," she said quietly, and now the smile vanished from her face. "She'd die if I got pregnant. I mean, we argue like cats and dogs, but she's done an awful lot for me and I don't want to disappoint her. And, besides, you can't play hoops when you're fat with a baby. I knew she'd never let me get on the pill, I don't trust condoms. and it's awfully damned difficult to get an abortion in this part of the country. But I have needs and I like the attention of the boys. So I take care of them in other ways."

"Well, then, what's changed?" I said.

"I'm 18 now, and I don't need her permission to get on the pill," she said. "I've been on it about six weeks, so I should be good to go."

"Well, then," I said, standing up and walking over to the bed. "I guess we should get to it so we can be done before you mother gets home. Somehow, I don't think she'd take too kindly to catching me fucking her daughter."

"Aw, she'd just get jealous," Sam said, just before I slid onto the bed next to her, gathered her in my arms, planted my lips onto hers and kissed her deeply.

My hands roamed all over Sam's succulent body as I let my passion run wild. It had been too long, over six months, since I felt the touch of a woman and I was in need. Sam's hands found my cock and gently started stroking it, getting it hard again.

But I wasn't quite ready to claim my prize. I slid my tongue down Sam's long, regal neck, squeezed one of her breasts softly, just before I sucked the nipple into my mouth. I licked, sucked and chewed on her rock-hard tip and was gratified to hear a lustful moan escape her lips.

As I munched on her tits, I slipped my hand between her legs and gently stroked her dripping-wet pussy. I have to admit, I loved her baby-smooth pubes and caressed her tender flesh while she jacked my cock lightly with her hand.

I rolled her swollen clit around and she gasped in response. I wanted to taste her, and I wanted to test her oral skills, so I skillfully maneuvered her so that she was on her side, with one leg in the air.

I clamped my mouth on her juicy slot while I felt her lips and tongue on my cock and balls. We seemed to be working right on the same plane, because the moment she engulfed my cock in her mouth, I slashed my tongue up her slit, rolled it around her clit then vacuumed her cunt with my lips.

As I sucked and licked on her tangy twat, I was grooving on the sensations from Sam's mouth. Like I said, she had a wide mouth and a long neck, and she slid every bit of my banana right into her throat.

I have a fairly sizable cock -- no freak -- but it's longer than most and pretty fat. And Sam Finley, 18-years-old and never been fucked, was deep-throating my cock like a pro. I knew then that I was in for a treat.

As much as I liked the feeling of Sam's lips and tongue massaging my dick, I had other things I wanted to do with this slut, and I was ready to do them right then. My cock was hard -- painfully hard -- and raring to go.

Sam knew it too, because she pulled her mouth off my cock and rolled onto her back, her legs spread wide in open invitation.

"Come on, Ken," she panted. "Fuck me now. Make me a complete woman. I'm ready for you."

"Oh baby, I'm ready for you," I grunted as I climbed up on my knees.

I hefted my cock in my hand and slid the head between her labia several times, getting it coated with her juices. When I heard an incoherent cry of desperation come out of Sam's mouth, I knew it was time.

I pushed the head past her gates until I came up against her female barrier.

"Are you ready?" I whispered, and she nodded and squeezed her eyes shut.

I backed up a fraction of an inch, then thrust forward with my hips, driving my cock past her hymen, smashing my way into the hottest, tightest pussy I think I'll ever have the pleasure of fucking.

Sam gave out a sharp scream when I penetrated her, a scream that morphed into a long, satisfied moan as I slowly worked my cock leisurely back and forth.

"Oh my God, Ken, it feels soooooo goooood!" she cried as she began to work her hips up to meet my incoming thrusts.

She wrapped her long legs around my waist as I began to set a more demanding pace. She may have technically been a virgin, but this girl knew how to fuck. I watched her tits wobble rhythmically while I churned my cock in her liquid vise, as her athletic body moved as one around me.

I bent down and kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her, completing the circle of our lust. I'd anticipated this moment for almost two years, and it was better than I could have ever imagined it.

Sam's pussy was hot, wet and very active, so I was glad we'd had our little preliminary session. I'd have never lasted that long if I hadn't already come once.

As it was, I was having a hard time maintaining the pace. Sam's body was jerking and shaking as a powerful orgasm gathered strength in her hard core. Her head was lolling around on the pillow and a sexual gibberish was spewing from her mouth, along with little cries, yips and moans.

We were on the express lane to a crashing climax and I was trying my best to hold it back, when Sam suddenly gave out a sharp shriek, her body went totally rigid for a second or two, then she shuddered from head to toe as her climax swept her along.

"G-g-god-da-yum!" she bellowed as her sweat-slick body writhed in orgasm. "C-c-cummmmmin'!"

Well, that finished me. I gave out a loud grunt and a strangled cry of my own, then lurched my cock forward, as deep as I could push it and exploded with one of the all-time king climaxes of my life.

I'd certainly never had anything that approached it with my ex-wife, during the whole time we were married, and I could only think of a couple of times when I was a lot younger that even came close.

I spewed a seemingly-endless barrage of cumshots deep in Sam's womb, as we wrapped our arms around each other again and let all of the passion flow out between us.

Finally, I finished shooting little cumballs deep in her flooded pussy and my lust was spent. I collapsed onto Sam's body, and she looked up at me with that same, sexy smile.

"My God," she whispered as I rolled to the side, my sated cock flopped out of her well-fucked pussy, followed by a silver stream of my hot, thick cum. "My God, Ken, you were terrific. I knew you would be. God, am I glad I waited for you."

Honestly, I felt pretty good about myself right about then. I'd given this sexy young thing a fuck for the ages, one she'd never forget. I'd proven I could still please a hot woman, proven it well.

And I proved it a lot through that summer.

At least four times a week, until she left to go to college, Sam would walk across the road after her mother left for work, let herself in my house and spend the morning with me, fucking my brains out.

We did it all, all over the place. In fact, the very next morning, she walked over and insisted that I fuck her ass. She said she wanted to show me how good she was at it, and she was, indeed, very good at it. Another time, I took her for a ride on my ATV back into the woods and I fucked her on a blanket on the ground at the camping spot I had back there.

Neither one of us had any illusions about the nature of our relationship. It was sex, period, that united us. But for the duration of that summer, she was my girl, although she dated other guys her age quite a bit. I think she gave a few of those guys blowjobs, but she swore her pussy and her ass were all mine.

Somehow, we managed to keep our relationship from her mother, who thought it was nice that I got along so well with her daughter.

We were both a little sad when she left to go to college, I think, because we knew instinctively that once she left, our little fling was over.

Once she left for college, she threw herself into her schoolwork and basketball, and dated the college guys she met up there.

As for me, I met someone not long after school started, a tall brunette named Nancy Miller, who had moved to town a couple of months earlier to take a job as a sports reporter for the local newspaper. She was about 28 at the time, quite a bit younger than me, but we were soon keeping company, and after about 18 months of dating, we got married.

What made it work was that our hours were pretty compatible, so we were able to spend a lot of time together. Nancy and I are even talking about having children, and wouldn't that be a kick; me having a second family at my age.

Sam Finley played two years of junior college ball, then moved on to a small college in another part of the state. She did well in school and has become a teacher and a coach.

Oh, and Leah... Yeah, the more comfortable Leah got with me being across the road, and the further Sam got into college, the more she relaxed that hard shell she'd build around her heart, and she met someone from her church that rang her bell.

I don't know whether my summer fling with the hot teen from across the road changed anyone's life in any great way. But I have to say, it sure was fun while it lasted.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers
12