Across the Rooftops - Again Ch. 03

Story Info
Feigning being gay, the lads have fun with the girls.
8.1k words
4.8
11.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers

Across the Rooftops - Again

Chapter 3

The next morning found the two friends walking to the beach once more from their car.

"I've been thinking," said Ewan, "about your bottom."

"Oh yes?" Ed raised his eyebrows in amusement and waggled his bottom in a rather girly way.

"Seriously though, I think perhaps we should have cum over each other's bottoms yesterday, felt the warmth of the semen on our sensitive bottom holes with the girls watching. I mean if we did something along those lines, surely the girls would accept that?"

"Anuses are sensitive. Lot of nerve endings."

"Yeah, an unnecessary number you'd have thought, though I do like my arsehole being stroked. Sometimes when Xylophia brings me off by hand she tickles me there -- or just behind the balls."

"Ah! That was rather the point I was going to make."

"Huh?"

"You know how the Ancient Greeks were a bit keen on the boys?"

"A woman for babies and conversation, a pretty boy and his bottom for sex."

"Yes, but they were not so keen on sodomy, apparently. Bottoms to fondle but they thought it was a bit degrading to be penetrated."

"Like our imagined punishing of the girls yesterday. We liked that idea!"

They both had and did. Up went two cocks into the air and Ed and Ewan were doing their 'peacock' walk.

"Yes, sort of... so rather than penetrate the young man's bottom or he penetrate the older man they simply came between each other's thighs."

"Probably by hand and mouth as well."

"You'd have thought so. So, the older man would have slipped his penis between the boy's thighs and rubbed away and the young man did the same."

"Probably with olive oil first."

"Probably. Would certainly have rubbed the boy's sweet spot just behind his balls."

"Sort of like sliding your penis in a woman's quim rather than going inside. I do that with Xylophia. Sometimes she rides me cowgirl like that, just rubbing herself along the ridge of my erection. She likes that and so do I. I've come like that. It all suddenly happening."

"I'd like to see."

"Sure you would!"

"Phew! Isn't this glorious, walking along with our cocks in the air. Just talking, just imagining erotic things, not touching but just up from what we think and talk about. Love it every time. What is it. Ed, about walking naked in the sunshine with one's cock up? Anyway, I was thinking we could say to the girls we preferred that to anal sex. That we didn't really do that. Rather we did sucking, intercrural and wanking each other."

"Inter--what?"

"Intercrural -- between the thighs - apparently."

"Sounds fine. Shall we try? Do we face or sneak in under those arseholes?"

"Either I think."

"Sunscreen?"

A sloppy application of sunscreen, not to the shoulders, back, arms or legs but between their thighs behind their balls.

"You first, Ewan, it's your idea."

Cock erect, Ewan walked up behind his friend and slipped his penis between Ed's bottom cheeks, not aiming at his anus but rather below and then he pushed and felt it sliding along the perineum where a man is just skin but a woman has all her 'bits and pieces.' Ed brought his thighs close together, squeezing Ewan's cock. Ewan began to move backwards and forwards. It was very like taking a woman from the rear, he had a bottom pressed against his thighs and, all around his penis, it was warm and slippery.

"Nice, Ed, feels rather like Froso! But..." He brought his hands up from behind and placed them on Ed's breast, feeling the other man's nipples hard in the palms of his hands. "Something missing though! You haven't got Froso's big, milky breasts."

"You're banging my balls a bit." Ed lifted them out of the way. "Hey, I can see your knob appearing and disappearing. This is all a bit like anal sex must be. I mean, you're almost fucking my bottom only you're not. Certainly, you're bumping it a lot -- or should that be humping! Hey, let me try." He stepped forwards, turned and walked behind Ewan.

And Ewan felt Ed's hard penis between his thighs, very pleasantly stroking the sensitive spot behind his balls. It was not unpleasant at all, quite nice really. Frankly had he had his penis inside Froso, Steph or even Julia to the front of him it would have made it really good.

"You're right about balls." He lifted them up. "Do get knocked about a bit."

They changed again. Facing each other they slipped their penises twixt the other's thighs. It did rather bring them chest to chest and face to face.

"This is good. I'd quite like to cum like this. Our balls touch as out thighs touch. But won't they expect us to kiss?"

"Suggest we just nuzzle each other's necks. I mean I could kiss you but, much as I like you, Ed, I'd really rather not French kiss you. Bizarrely I'd rather stick my cock up your bum and vis versa than do that!"

"Agreed!"

They slid away between each other's thighs until they almost came.

"Come on, let's get on to the beach. Save our semen in case we can watch the girls and wank or... Perhaps they'd like to see our joined cocks. Beats bottoms that does! Love being wrapped in your foreskin. I find that very sexual."

Cocks still up in the air the men moved onwards.

"We perhaps need to make some disparaging remark about the female body -- not women as such -- but their sexual organs."

"What floppy, wobbly, impractical really, breasts?"

"Yeah, fantastic as they are. Those curves, the variety, the nipples, the way you can bounce them up and down in your hands and the lovely way they wobble when unrestrained. Um, not exactly disparaging."

"No! I suppose we could talk of women's quims as all wet and messy, a jumble of loose, splodgy flesh unlike our nice dry curving, shiny scimitars. Of course, we actually rather like all that wet flesh."

"We like women, Ewan. We really do! And don't we show it!"

"Best to get them down before the beach, if the girls are already there."

"Didn't see their car."

The girls were not there on the beach but appeared some time later. A friendly wave and they came up to the men who were sitting on their towels in the shade after a swim. It was rather pleasing for the men to see the girls had at least walked some of the way to the beach naked, following their lead. They came right up to the men who rose to their feet in greeting. The men had both warned the other to try and not let anything else rise in greeting. Gay blokes are not meant to erect at the sight of unclad female bodies. But it was Steph who raised the subject of sex.

"Julia said you seemed to be taking quite an interest in our lovemaking yesterday. We saw you, but Julia said to me she would rather like to see you fuck each other in your bottoms..."

"I didn't! I..."

Was it an act?

Steph went on, "Does nothing for me. The idea of a thick cock up my bum just does not rock my boat. Nor Julia either but she'd really like to see it. Like to watch." She threw over a bottle of sunscreen oil. "I presume you'll need that! Or have you already been at it?"

What Ewan had feared had come about.

Ed deftly caught the bottle. He did not answer at first, instead flipped up the lid and directed a stream of oil onto Ewan's and his soft cocks. It dripped a little.

Ewan thought there was something really, really good about just getting an erection, feeling it swelling and rising when naked on the beach. In the right situation of course -- alone, with a friend or the right friends or, indeed, naked girls. Just doing it with not a hand or anything else touching it = apart from the squirt of oil. Oil dripping from rising penises. Not a sight for family beaches or most beaches really, but more than fine for the hidden beaches Ed and he frequented.

Ed then ran the oil all over his cock making it shine in the sunshine. The powerful male organ on display. Ewan could not really think the girls could be other than be impressed. Surely it was an object of sexual desire?

Ed looked at Steph, his erection pointing at her. "Actually," he said, "we don't do that bottom thing much. We rather like other things. Watch this. I think you'll be impressed."

"Doubt it," said Julia.

Again, Ewan had a strong desire to smack her bottom and already erect he could, at least, freely indulge his thoughts. He might not want to push his penis into Ed's bottom but the idea of Steph holding Julia down whilst he did that to her was exciting. His cock as an 'instrument of punishment,' albeit pleasure for him. He and his friend doing it one after the other.

"Ewan, peel."

To Ewan, the act of pulling back his foreskin was very sexual, Froso knew he meant business when he did that. Having the baby around did somewhat complicate matters but, even so, there were opportunities. He had come into the kitchen several times and stood watching Froso being all busy. She in a dress, he naked and she had looked sidelong at him as slowly he had drawn back his foreskin. A smile, an ever so nice curtsy -- didn't women look so good in dresses and didn't they just have such a natural grace - and she had gone down on her knees on the tiled floor and just sucked him there and then. Sucked him indeed until his balls had emptied into her mouth. Up she had then got, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and got on with the cooking. A few minutes taken to please her man. And, of course, there would be more pleasuring -- mutual pleasuring -- in bed later. He could do it again after a bit of a rest, he knew that and so did she.

He felt Ed's knob against his, but rather than watching, Ewan looked at the girls' reaction as he felt his foreskin being rolled back down to cover not only his knob but Ed's. Their own special sexual act. The girls were certainly wide-eyed and Steph giggled.

"No!"

But there they were, joined as if their cocks were one long fleshy tube, their knobs hidden.

"And we just stroke each other together." And Ed showed the girls.

"I don't... I had no idea..."

"You've got to have a really long foreskin like Ewan's. I don't think many men could do this. And you have to have a foreskin to start with!"

"You're sort of inside Ewan's body!"

"Yeah, sort of. We like cumming like this."

"I suppose it's sort of like when... Julia and I have a double ended flexible dildo we sometimes use. It, sort of, joins us in a similar way. Pity we haven't got it here to show. Be a scream!"

The idea certainly pleased Ewan.

"What else do you do?" asked Julia. She clearly was not letting go.

A further slopping of oil, but this time between their thighs and the two men went into their already practised intercrural activity. As before, first slipping under and between the other's buttocks, firstly Ed and then Ewan, it all looking a little like bottom fucking, and then, standing together and facing each other they got close, their penises sliding between each other's thighs. It amused the girls as they saw each of their knobs appearing and disappearing out under the other's buttocks -- flashes of smooth, oily knob. Ed's mouth was close to Ewan's ear. The words he murmured were not quite ones of endearment:

"Come, Ewan, just cum, that'll prevent any further suggestion of bottom fucking."

And that is what they both did. Whether it was a treat or not to the girls they were treated to not only seeing the appearing and disappearing of shiny and oiled knobs under buttocks but both all at once spurting white out onto the hot sand. It is what men do -- spurting semen - and Ed and Ewan did it rather well. Certainly, the girls got to see what men did.

Steph clapped. "What a performance, eh Julia?"

Julia wrinkled her nose.

The two men were pleased with themselves as they walked down to the sea to go swimming, leaving the girls to sunbathe or whatever took their fancy.

"Thought we did that rather well." Ed's hand encircled his friend's back and held his side so their hips touched.

They swam along the coast, stopping and sitting on rocks and talking away. They loved the thought of the girls with their two ended dildo. It would be a topic for many days to come. Wet from the sea, sitting with bottoms on a hard rock surrounded by the sea they even got erect again as they talked. So good for the men to swim like boys without a care in the world and nice too to be able to freely erect in each other's company and take pleasure in that natural state.

As suggested, the day before, they did take the girls for lunch at the taverna and all came back to the beach in the afternoon. They walked back down to the beach in the light clothes they had worn at the taverna. It was perhaps just as well because, as they neared the beach, Steph and Julia became increasingly friendly. Seeing their hands fondling each other's behinds and stopping to kiss had both Ed and Ewan rising in their loose fitting shorts. Seeing hands slipping under dresses and coming out clearly wet was rather stimulating to the two men. They would have liked to have sucked those fingers. And it was all whilst the girls chatted away with the men.

It was a jolly carefree party -- and they had had a very good lunch.

It was difficult, back on the beach, not to watch the girls undressing each other. Very difficult for the men not to get their cocks out and wank at the sight. Knowing it would seem odd not to undress on that beach both Ed and Ewan casually and with no hurry as if it was the most normal thing in the world to do on the beach, unzipped the other's fly and inserted a hand to give the impression of fondling the other into tumescence. Neither was surprised to find, rather than a soft, wobbly cock, the hard, fleshly pole of an excited man. They tugged down each other's shorts with their eyes on the girls. Already breasts were exposed and hands were very clearly inside each other's knickers.

The girls were undressing each other and so were the boys. It seemed the girls had no compunction about completely undressing and then making love with Ed and Ewan there. It was no different to what Ed and Ewan had done before on that very beach with Xylophia and Froso, not more than a towel's width apart -- making un-private love.

Ed and Ewan completely undressed and settled together on a towel together. They could not hide their erections, their so visible indicators of arousal and grasped each other -- not, exactly, an action they were unused to performing. Nor could they stop looking at the girls, certainly not when Steph went down on Julia.

"Crumbs," whispered Ewan getting very close to Ed's ear as if he was nuzzling it, "what naughty voyeurs we are. And so close! I'd love to do that."

The girls were not whispering.

"You taste divine, Julia." And, as if to show, she slid up Julia's body and kissed her.

It was very erotic to the two men. Their penises were not visibly 'throbbing' but it felt as if they were.

Steph looked across at them and grinned. "Want to try?"

Of course they did! But it was unexpected. Ewan was the quicker off the mark.

"I'd rather not! All that..." he wrinkled his nose in distaste and made a dismissive gesture with his spare hand, "... mess." But with his other hand he squeezed Ed's cock.

Julia's thighs were open and all was on show. He could see all the 'mess' and his thoughts were anything but disparaging. They were rather more on making even more of a 'mess' there, a white sticky mess.

"Hmmph! Chicken!"

Ewan had been rather rude: Steph had been rather challenging. He pretended to look cross, as if the accusation was an affront to his masculinity. "OK... if you're serious but only if you suck cock!"

Wonderful to then, very deliberately, stand up and walk over to Steph and Julia. So exciting to walk towards girls, naked, erect and with the hope of being sucked -- a little. He was not sure Steph had really meant what she had invited, but it was worth forcing the issue.

"I don't really... Steph, I don't want Ewan doing that to me."

"Of course you do, Julia. Do as you're told or do I need to spank you?" She turned to the men, "She's a naughty girl sometimes."

"Why not you, Steph, why me?"

Why not indeed! It was Ewan's preferred option.

"Because you are such a bad girl. And you know what will happen if I have to show you what to do."

"I don't care!" It was done with such a toss of the head that Ewan realised they were play acting. Playing out some sort of game.

Steph lay down on her towel and opened her legs wide. A delightful sight to the men, a pink moist oval appeared -- a woman's sexual organ - prettily framed with plentiful curls looking so succulent, wet and warm. The thought of pushing their penises into it, slipping into the hot wetness and releasing their semen hammering in their male brains. It is why men like looking at girls' legs so much because they lead upwards to where they join, to that sexual goal, hard wired as an objective into their brains. It was not simply Steph's long legs before them but her sex entire. How the men would have liked to, at the very least, taken their cocks in hand and splashed her sex with their semen. A so natural desire.

"Isn't she pretty, isn't that just so lovely," Julia looked at them.

Ed and Ewan made faces. "Not really," said Ed. Steph's a pretty girl but, but all that... mess." He picked up on Ewan's word.

"You are just so wrong!" Julia dropped her head and licked back and forth right in that oval. "Mmmm."

"Go on," said Steph, "I dare you."

"After you," said Ed, looking at Ewan.

"No, um, after you."

And so Ed moved in. It was a good performance of reluctance, but Ewan could see it enabled Ed to hover close to Steph's sex, taking in its delights at close range before he took the plunge. Looking up at her, up her body with a worried look on his face.

"Go on, it won't bite. It hasn't got teeth."

"It's just..."

"Go on, take the plunge."

Steph was perhaps a bit naughty in holding the back of his head and forcing him closer. He appeared to resist and then give in -- splat! His face made contact.

Ewan put on a shocked face as if cunnilingus was the last thing in the world he wanted to do.

Ed was released. "Your turn," he said, "it's not too bad -- after all. I'll hold your cock whilst you..."

It was Ewan's turn to play act, to feign reluctance -- but not too much. It must have been a strange scene. A man going down on a woman whilst another man held his cock and gently wanked it, whilst yet another woman looked on.

Steph was delightfully wet. A joy to any heterosexual man! Ewan applied himself, enjoying too the gentle manipulation of his cock. He licked as Julia had done, even pushing his tongue into the girl.

"I didn't expect that, Ewan."

"What?" asked Julia.

"He pushed his tongue into me."

"I thought I was meant to," said Ewan hurriedly getting up, the 'ordeal' over.

"Now Julia," said Steph rising up on her elbows, "your turn."

"I'm not having men sticking their tongues in me."

"Julia! I've told you about your disobedience already. Bend over, take your punishment."

It was the way Julia's breathing quickened, how a flush came to her face as she knelt with her bottom in the air that it came to Ewan that there was more to this than immediately showed. Perhaps it was the look on his face that caused Steph to be more forthcoming, perhaps the raising of an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we're a bit into discipline."

"Oh yes?"

"We sort of like tying up games and imagined forced -- lesbian -- sex."

"Ropes and chains?"

"More leather and straps with us. Black, thigh length boots and leather bikinis."

"Strap on dildos?" Ed was joining in.

"Yeah, and those too - black leather of course. Ball gags, handcuffs... we are a bit kinky. Do you?"

Ewan thought, he had smacked Ed's behind but that was about it -- and even that had not been sexual. He and Froso had never tied each other up though he had spanked her a few times in play which had led to sexual intercourse. He did not think Ed and Xylophia ever -- leastways Ed had not mentioned... "Not really. A bit of spanking. Might be fun. Perhaps we should."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,662 Followers