Across the Rooftops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Ewan had come up onto his rooftop on the Tuesday morning and seen Ed already there, up and in the early morning sun of his roof and had called him over.

Ed nodded, "I do. And I don't think it is only gay to like that. I mean if you watch any porn, you are naturally drawn to the cocks and the men cumming. That is why, I'm sure, the man in the movie so often withdraws and comes in the open on her bottom, on her tummy, breasts or face. So we can see it - and it's not just to prove the intercourse or blow job went 'all the way.' It is rather tied up in our own sexual response. Ejaculation is our climax and we associate strongly with the man cumming. It is a fellow feeling, an identification with the act and the man. Indeed, we might wank and come with him at the same point in time. We want to do the same as he and cum in or on the pretty girl."

"A real fellow feeling! But do the women like to see it too? We like to see a woman in the throes of orgasm, that startled look, the twitching limbs."

"Vulnerable and available."

"Have you ever, Ed, simply wanked with a girl? Not for a little time but the whole time. Like we have done. Sitting naked and with genitalia exposed and engaging in self pleasure. Watching but not touching."

Ed thought and then said, "No, can't say I have. Xylophia and I do that for a little while but it always leads to... well, as you saw! A nice idea though. A shared voyeurism. Perhaps best with a stranger though you can sort of imagine it more with a work colleague on a stopover in a hotel. Perhaps the two of you after a few nights being bored and missing sex with their loved ones and coming to a strange compromise. No touching, but watching the other masturbating; enjoying the nudity and the sex but without any mutuality whatsoever. One would hope the woman would enjoy the naked sight of one's body, take pleasure in the erect penis being worked. It is difficult to imagine not wanting or being able to resist the urge to touch."

"She seeing the erection, we the pudenda and breasts."

"Ah we! So, it is the two of us and this woman! Why not? Difficult to resist but that would be the agreement surely? No touching, just looking. Perhaps not simply sitting there wanking but teasing poses, the woman getting onto the bed and waggling her bottom. Don't we just like woman's bottoms? Her legs parted so we see not just her sex but her anus as she plays with herself and looks back at us between those legs."

"The urge to stand and come closer and penetrate would be so strong."

"Yeah, just a bit, but the agreement has been made!" There was a pause. "Xylophia enjoyed your ejaculation. We could see it was a good one."

Ewan's smiled, "So was yours, all over her bottom."

As had become a habit the men had already dispensed with clothes. Ed had been naked at the door and Ewan had dropped his shorts and removed his shirt - it was a bit like taking one's hat off when visiting, just a bit more extreme.

At the talk of erections, breasts, pudenda and ejaculations the men's penises had long ago stirred and risen. It was becoming a commonplace. They were comfortable with each other's erections, happy to see the other get hard.

They lay there together on the sun-loungers, completely naked and with their penises lying up their bodies pointing at their navels.

"I was surprised," said Ed, "that Xylophia agreed to my suggestion and she, herself, was surprised at how much she enjoyed showing off. I'd mentioned to her how we had enjoyed watching those holidaymakers."

"Lovely black skin," remarked Ewan.

"Yeah," Ed sighed, "I think - no they have - they've gone home. I enquired. We are not going to see them again. Shame! Anyway. Xylophia said she and I were going to have to be more discreet on our roof top when we made love 'cos of you and I said 'why?' And, well, she sort of, shrugged her shoulders and I suggested you would like to see us at it and it ended with her saying she wouldn't mind. It clearly was in her mind all day and that morning she basically said 'let's do it.' And didn't she get into it!"

"Yes, she did seem very keen."

"Yeah, when she said I should make you get the binoculars I almost... well I seem to have unleashed a new side to my wife. Don't, though, go thinking she wants to fuck with that." Ed's hand reached and touched Ewan's erection, indeed pulled back his foreskin exposing his knob, "or wants to suck it... or let me rephrase that, she won't suck you. She'll only do those things with me, she says, but I think she'd be very happy to do what we do - wank together. If you're in Athens during a week and she's free - and she often is in the evenings - maybe you could meet up, strip off and wank whilst the other watches. I think she'd like that and I'm sure you would."

Ewan swallowed. He would enjoy that. "Does she know we..."

"Wank together?"

"Err, yes."

"Yeah, of course. Are you free this week for a walk - a walk, a wank and lunch?"

Ewan smiled. Such a casual suggestion. Two men meeting for a walk and a beer, or two, yet the walk would be at least partly naked, partly erect and there would be ejaculations.

"Yes, Thursday again?"

"Good."

"Ed, this idea of meeting Xylophia..."

Thursday morning came and the two men drove out early. One haversack between them to carry their clothes and water bottles. They could take it in turns to carry and it made it easier than carrying things by hand. They did not even ask each other about taking clothes off. No sooner out of the car than they did just that. Had someone come up the road he or she would have seen two brown bottoms walking off into the pine trees, the lack of tan lines rather denoting the nudist or naturist. Ewan and Ed were somewhat that. Not frequenters of nude beaches but so used to being like that on their rooftops and now, increasingly, out in the country or down in little private coves.

They talked away as they walked, and it was only when they had got about half way to the beach, some twenty or twenty-five minutes later did they remark on the softness of their cocks. They had walked mostly stimulated the time before - to the beach rather than back!

"This is not very good," said Ed, "we're meant to be a couple of proud stags looking to rut."

"Not much chance of that. Unlikely to be two girls on the beach just waiting... and frankly, if I didn't know them I'd be very wary..."

"True and I'm not cheating on Xylophia."

"With a woman anyway."

Ed paused in his step and turned to Ewan. "I don't see shared wanking as cheating. Nor does Xylophia. Oh, and I spoke to her on the telephone and it does seem I might well have to trust you and her. She sort of liked the idea of a shared masturbation session. Perhaps, maybe... I don't know..."

Ewan's cock had risen and it bounced. Things were getting back to normal. It was not quite what he normally thought of as sex with a woman but it would be on the way back to such things.

"She also said we need to find you a girl. That idea she thought would be better, really. It's not good for you to be alone, she says. You need a woman." Ed shrugged, "do you? Are you ready for more than sex with a woman? A relationship?"

Was he? He had been content to be out of that but time moves on. As they say, time is a great healer. Female companionship was something he was starting to miss notwithstanding the burgeoning friendship with Ed. He was in no way romantically attached to Ed even if their sexual relationship was pretty close.

"Maybe. Maybe."

They talked not so much of sex but of relationships and woman. Their penises which had arisen in enthusiasm abated once more and it was nearly another ten minutes before Ed again referred to their flaccidity.

"Come on Ewan. Let's get our cocks up. This really isn't what we do! I like a really long wank before coming."

"Always?"

"Yeah, mostly. A quick wank and an ejaculation is OK, I suppose, but it's nice to be up for a long time, edging. It's a good feeling and sometimes I half come like that. Just a dribble not the full thing but it seems to me to be semen. It feels nice - sort of mini orgasm. Do you?"

"Yes, I like the long wank too. Nice to edge but a bit annoying when you come too soon."

"Just the same with the girls - coming too soon."

They talked about experiences with girls. Times they could recall coming too soon. Often enough that seemed to be in new girlfriend's mouths! Just too nice; too warm, wet and nice; visually and mentally just too nice!

"Funny thing to do really. Stick your sexual organ in a girl's mouth."

"Well, yes and no! Mostly they seem to like it. I mean we are pretty mouth orientated from babies - suckling being our chief pleasure as a baby and older we like to put food in our mouths and kissing is very much a mouth thing. Girls always seem to quite like sucking fingers when you are fucking them and, I'm sure, they really want to suck your cock as the same time."

"A bit difficult - need a second cock."

"Well, you do wonder if that is what they are thinking about."

"Be nice wouldn't it for a girl and us - one in each end!"

They paused in the shade of a pine tree and faced each other.

"We're certainly ready for her!"

And they were. Their cocks were nicely extended pointing up and towards each other. They had not been wanking. Just the talk had been good enough.

"It'd be nice wouldn't it? Where would you like to start!"

They made thrusting movements which certainly looked silly, just as it had done when they'd had the same idea on a beach before.

"It'd be really nice to have a girl here now - between us! But, I think you're right Ed. The girls tend to like the idea of cock sucking the more aroused they become."

"Xylophia's good to me - good in many ways for me actually - but she'll suck me off pretty readily. Sometimes without me even asking. I remember standing - standing on my roof - talking to her, my cock sort of hanging over her 'cos she was on the lounger but not like this." He slapped his erection emphasising its hardness. "Soft as anything but she just reached up with her lips and sucked me all in. Course I grew, grew out of her mouth. Good to see. And she just sucked and sucked until..."

"You ran dry?"

"I ran dry!"

"Must have been lovely."

"It was."

"It must be nice for the girl to suck on. You know. Big in her mouth and, you'd have thought getting the result would be something special. Funny some girls don't like it."

"Yeah, you'd have thought they would all have loved it, even the swallowing. Must be nice surely?" Ewan paused, realising quite what he had said: and he could see by the way Ed looked down at his penis that he had thought just the same. "For a girl..."

"Yeah, for a girl but..."

Ewan knew what Ed was implying by the 'but' and felt he should say it, "but, you think, we should try and see?"

"Yeah. I'm game. I've always wondered.

"Yes, I suppose so. I suppose I've wondered too. I think we'll find them bigger than we expect."

"Bigger in the mouth."

"Yes." Ewan looked down at his friend's cock. It rose impressively from its bed of curly hair and waggled from side to side as his friend walked. Its head was exposed and swollen. An impressive thing, a good-looking cock and it certainly looked 'the business' all erect like that. Ewan had liked seeing it, liked seeing it hard, had liked touching it, not that he had made it come, well apart from the docking experience and that had not been uncongenial but actually sucking on it, putting his lips around it and stroking it with his tongue? And as for consuming another man's semen... the inevitable product if fellatio was taken too far. Did he want to do that?

Ewan looked at Ed's face, looked him in the eye. He was so amused to realise, firstly and perhaps unsurprisingly, he wanted to feel what a penis was like in his mouth and, secondly, he would rather do that than French kiss his friend on the lips and touch tongues- urgh! Weird or not? In a way not.

"Shall we wait until the beach?"

"No hurry."

They walked on both glancing down at the other's erection and thinking.

"Pity about the black couples," Ed said after a time. "Been good to have found out more about them. Been good to have watched them again. I did like that."

"Fine looking women," replied Ewan.

"Yeah. Imagine them coming with us on our walk."

"Naked of course."

"Nice enough in just those bikini bottoms. We never did see inside them."

"And complimentary about our erections."

"Even if not up to those we saw on the men!"

"They were big, weren't they? Nice to have them along too to admire."

"Four of us proudly erect."

"And the women making us stay just so."

"Soft hands, soft black hands..."

"Clasping rigid poles!"

"It's a good thought" said Ed, "but what if the girls choose to stay and sunbathe and we men walk alone?"

"Probably we would just talk until the beach but when we, without swimming things, strip to swim they would, I'm sure, follow suit."

"Like boys at the swimming hole."

"Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn again."

"Yeah! And maybe one of them would say something and the talk would turn to women and sex."

"Thoughts of naked girls on the beach."

"And one of them would erect. Be good to see," said Ed, "and then we'd all rise - probably. I'd like to see their cocks up close. Be really good if we all stood there on the beach wanking and talking about girls and sex. What we call a 'circle jerk' you know."

"Yes, good to see all the cocks being worked. All looking very manly."

"I do like seeing penises, soft and erect, Ewan. Be really great."

"And then the girls turn up after all, unexpectedly, and we all turn to them - four men with swords drawn!"

"Yeah, that'd be good. Four men to two girls. Lots of opportunity to watch others' penises at work. To me that's the best. Seeing a fine erection at work with a girl. Magnificent and shining. See her breasts being fondled and sucked, she her sex open and wet - ready for a penis or two. And to be able to fuck the girl as well. I mean, it's great walking with you like this, all hard but that would be the real thing for me, especially if at the last moment the black guy pulled out. The vagina suddenly empty, dripping and open awaiting a penis, whilst the guy's thick, girl wet cock twitches and out of its swollen knob spurts and pours thick white cum onto the girl. Displaying his virility for all to see. A lovely sight. Fuck, Ewan, I'm almost coming at the thought!"

Ewan nodded. "You love the cock not the man."

"Yeah - that's it! I do enjoy this open talk with you. Just being able to talk so intimately. I think you have perfectly described my interest in men in one. Just the parts, please: not the affection. When I see an image of gay men kissing, I get a little queasy, but I am thrilled to see them erected, preferably with women. 'Carry on men, I'll just have a look around,' you know." He was enthusiastic.

"Again, without being bi in my attraction (no homo as the kids say)," Ed went on, "I have imagined what it would be like to try having a cock to play with orally. It would be great to find it not attached to a man, in a way! Even looking at naked men used to horrify me, at first. I thought it wrong. I didn't want to allow myself to be aroused by the sight of a naked man. Then I had to admit I was. At least by his erect or semi-erect penis. And that is it with me. The cock not the man."

"I think that's my reaction too. I like the ease of being able to talk about sex with you with no commitment, no baggage. I like being erect with you. Seeing our twin penises at full stand. I like playing with my penis. I like seeing you playing with yours. I like imagining sexual situations. I like coming. If I was a contortionist I'd suck my own cock. So, I see looking at your penis little different from admiring (ah, hmm!) my own, talking to you as an extension of my own thoughts, wanking together just friendly and, well, holding your cock, fondling and wanking, again, just a little different from doing the same to myself. Do I like seeing cocks? Yes! But I'm not attracted to men so can't see I'm gay and I wouldn't say bi either. But I'm not sure others would agree!"

"Perhaps not! Perhaps not with us walking along together naked and so erect. Xylophia says it must look very funny."

"That's not how I see us. I like the idea of fine men with proud upstanding erections looking, if not magnificent, well something along those lines."

"That's women for you! She did say she'd love to see us though!"

Magnificent or not the two men came to the cliff edge, and the path down to the beach, and stood with penises jutting, gazing out to sea looking a little, maybe, like randy mountain goats.

They came down to the little pebbly beach. They were sweating profusely from the heat and delighted to walk across the pebbles, drop the haversack, slip off sandals and walk into the cooling water and then, when they had waded to the point the water cooled their erections launch themselves into the water and swim. It was good to swim about a bit, good to swim out a little to the edge of the little bay and along a bit and then pull themselves up and out onto a flat piece of rock forming a little island with the waves lapping about it.

"Glorious," said Ewan, lying back spread-eagled on the rock.

"Really nice, swimming naked."

"Yes. Not done much of it. Not been to naturist beaches. Did once go swimming in a loch with a little lassie from Moffat. Short and dark, little nose and dark curly hair on her head - elsewhere as well as I saw, you know. Such a hot day, yet the water so cold. Was lovely though. She suggested it. It was she who undressed first. I remember her doing that. Watching her undoing the buttons of her blouse - one by one! I was sitting and she standing. And seeing her breasts spill - she was a big lass - out of her bra as she unclasped it."

Ed nodded as Ewan continued his story, "I think she said, 'come on then,' as she stood there with hands on hips naked from the waist up and looking just wonderful in her tartan skirt down to her knees and socks and walking boots - so incongruous the partial nudity. I expect she took her boots and socks off next as I took my shirt off. I seem to remember when the skirt fell down she was naked underneath but whether she took her panties off first or was going 'commando' I can't recall, but I remember that patch of thick, black curly hair - wild and untamed. I rather like that. Perhaps one thigh a little forward in a coy way. I forget. And then I had to follow suit."

"But no doubt you had erected."

Ewan had closed his eyes as he talked, conscious his friend was seeing him erect there and then on the rock just as all those years ago he had done in his trousers.

"Yes, and she had not seen it before, erect or soft. I was surprisingly nervous, perhaps because of my long foreskin or perhaps just because it showed what I was thinking - that I was aroused. Probably she was aroused already herself, I'm sure she was but it's not so easy to see with girls. Nonetheless I had to stand and take my boots and then trousers off. I recall looking at her as I dropped them and saw her eyes look down. I remember her nodding as if in approval and, certainly, when I looked at myself I was as hard as anything - really sticking up in the air." His eyes were closed, remembering.

"Did she touch?"

Ewan felt Ed's hand on his erection, pulling back his foreskin. It was so nice lying there thinking back to that pretty girl - Morgan from Moffat - lying there drying in the sunshine with his eyes closed, feeling his penis being touched and then stroked. Imagining her hand not Ed's.

"Not then. We walked hand in hand down to the loch."

"Naked erect walking with a girl!"

"Just so. A formative sexual experience, no doubt. More influential than I had supposed though walking with you, Ed, down to the sea naked and erect was not perhaps exactly what I had in mind then or when I have thought of it since! Nor, actually, were you and I hand in hand. Nice to imagine her here with us now. Young and nubile, happy to talk about sex and desires as we are. But it was cold. Pretending to be all manly and dipping my genitalia in the water and then being the first to swim. What we do to impress women! Lovely once in but the initial shock of the cold... The emptiness, the blue sky and the girl swimming beside me, pink bottom showing. The water so soft - if so cold."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers