Across the Rooftops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Ewan smiled, "And did she laugh when we came out - at how my cock had changed and shrivelled up. 'I'd better warm that up,' she said, well, I think that is what she said."

"You fucked?"

"No, not then. Hand and mouth. Our mouths together and our hands roaming, I expect. Hard, pointing, loch cooled nipples in the palms of my hands; that riot of curls and then the soft, warm wetness of her sex. Lovely! And then, sort of unexpectedly, she bent her head down and took me in her mouth."

Ewan opened his eyes. His friend was sitting beside him, cock raised, and bent over him, looking closely at the erection in his hand. "You can," Ewan said, "if you like - do what she did."

"I know. I was thinking about what girls think. A penis is so different from anything else. It's a lovely thing really. Beautiful? Not the right word, really. I like your 'magnificent' word more. I've never sucked a cock but wanted to. She must have wanted to - or did she just think it was the right thing to do?"

"The former I think, Ed, I remember enthusiasm! It was not a tentative suck at all, as I recall and, oh yes, rather like that!"

Ed had taken the plunge. Not as good a sight at all to see a man's lips open and slip over his cock. Far, far better the female but the feeling was the same. Ewan closed his eyes again and thought back, back to the way Morgan's lips had slid, the sucking and the tongue. She had not come straight up for air but had sucked for quite a time. 'Big' she'd said when she'd pulled away, delightfully licking her lips and then had gone straight to kissing him. The tongue that had so recently caressed his knob pushing between his lips into his mouth - hard and erect as his tongue had slipped into hers.

"Big," he heard Ed say, "just as you said. Bigger than I expected. A real mouthful of cock! You going to try?"

Ewan opened his eyes and looked at his friend's penis. It was firmly erect with its big knob standing like a plum at the end. He could hardly decline now. Rolling over he came face to face with the thing - up close, the rounded end with its eye right towards him. He thought of Xylophia and how the rounded end must have pushed into her countless times, how she would have seen the view he had many times as her lips moved forward not just to suckle but to drink his cum.

Ewan wanted to suck, wanted to try fellation. It was certainly intriguing to know what it felt like for Xylophia or any woman to have an erection in her mouth, to know too what his cock would feel like in a woman's mouth, but he was also with Ed's view in liking cocks in themselves.

The opportunity to try had presented itself - very firmly presented itself - and Ewan took it. He would have preferred, in a way, if the penis was come fresh from Xylophia, feeling it was somehow more acceptable if it came all wet from a woman, straight from her vagina to his mouth with, indeed, the sexual scent of a woman upon it, but it was just Ed's penis, hot and dry in the sunshine. Ewan moved forward and touched the soft skin with his lips and then let them slide, opening as they did so, over the smooth head and then down into the circular indentation beyond the corona so the whole head was in his mouth. Just as Ed had said it was big, fatter than he had sort of expected. He squeezed with his lips feeling the hardness of it.

Ewan paused, slightly amazed at what he was doing; never had he thought he would be doing this, having another man's penis in his mouth; his mouth was wide open and surrounding the smooth plum of Ed's glans. His tongue, which he had drawn back, he brought forward and tentatively touched the invading skin and his sensitive tongue detected the opening, the slit right at the end of Ed's penis. He could not resist wriggling it just there, knowing that too much sucking and licking could, all of a sudden, result in that very opening suddenly pouring Ed's stuff into his mouth. It created a frisson of danger in what he was doing - did he really want to do that?

He licked around the knob and then began sliding his lips, bobbing his head with the motion, as his girlfriends had done to him many, many times. Ewan knew all about cocks, knew about them from having one and was exploring just as he would have done had he been able to suck his own. And, to a large extent, that was the fascination, the pleasure: it was like being able to suck his own cock and, had he ever been able to do that he would, of course, made himself come. The whole knob tasted salty, probably simply from the sea water. He did not know if he was already tasting Ed's pre-cum. Both he and Ed leaked a little. They had both seen that when wanking together.

He wondered, rather inevitably, just how much of the cock he could get in his mouth and eased himself down the shaft, too far in fact. He came up coughing and spluttering.

"Sorry Ed, got something caught in my throat!"

They laughed. "And you're right Ed, you've got a big cock - it was all bigger than I'd expected to find it. Stretched my jaw you know."

"Yes, it's our European ancestry - small jawed - not like our African friends from across the rooftops."

"Whom we never met!"

"But have talked and thought about a lot. Bigger mouths. better for..."

"Dental work?"

"Well yes, not quite what I was meaning! Good to have seen them another time. I did like standing there and peeking."

"The girls did suck well."

"Better than we'd have done."

"Yeah - bit more practised."

"Nice cocks! Nice to have had them here with us."

"Four of us on the rock, all with our equipment up and, hey, magnificent. Ever dived with an erection, Ewan?"

"Can't say I have. It wasn't required at school!"

The water was clear to a sandy bottom. In front of the rock it was safe to jump in or dive. The two men stood up and moved to the edge.

"Nice to imagine Ewan, the four or us standing here." He turned to Ed and deliberately touched his penis to Ewan's and rubbed. Rather fun imagining us all touching like this, four shiny knobs together and gently stroking. Nice eh?" He shrugged his shoulders, "Well, I like the idea, and then we dive and swim back to the beach to the girls. Imagine that, the four of us walking up the beach dripping in the sunshine, our cocks erecting again. We would look..."

"Magnificent?"

They laughed again.

"Yeah, I think so! Up we walk to the girls who might be watching, might be reading their books or half asleep sunbathing and say simply, 'it's time.' They know what is meant. The girls look up at our four big erections looming over them. They know all right. Semen has to come!"

"Yes, lovely idea. Better somehow to imagine it as four to two rather than two to two. The sex can go on longer and it's good to watch as well as do."

"Yeah, but, alas, no girls, no big black guys to watch. Just you and me. Come on, let's swim back and then make each other come. Shall we suck to conclusion?"

Ewan looked around them. There they were standing on a rock in the sea, rocks behind them and the blue, blue sea so calm and warm around them. He felt really happy, so good to be able to talk in this way to a friend, so good to share sexual thoughts and fantasies, so strangely good to stand there naked and feel so manly with a strong erection and see his friend the same.

"I think we should try. See what it's like - from the receiving point of view."

"Yeah, ready? One, two, three..."

The two men dove. Twin splashes as the men slid into the water. For both the unusual feeling of their erections pushing at speed into the water but hard and pointing up almost parallel to their bodies, the streamlined shapes sliding easily into the water as easily as the torpedo whose shape they, rather obviously, resembled.

Unfortunately, no pretty black girls were there, waiting on the pebbles, as they came out of the water. Had it been the sea off Scotland, Ewan's cock would have wilted away to almost nothing but the Mediterranean was a very different sea in summer. Not quite bathwater but warm enough to not even cause his scrotum to lift and tighten. Both Ed's and his equipment swung easily as they walked up the beach. They were becoming very easy with each other's genitalia, less thinking they needed to ask before touching. As they came close to where they had left their sandals Ed reached and lifted Ewan's limp cock drawing back the foreskin and with the other lifted his own. His knob, as always, was ready exposed. He brought them together, their little mouths kissing - mouths they were happy to kiss, quite different from kissing with mouths and tongues. Quite different!

Ed rolled and Ewan's long foreskin slid easily over Ed's glans as well. The two men were looking down and when Ed took his fingers away you could hardly see the join. A soft flexible tube or hose seemed to join them but one which almost immediately seemed to be firming as if liquid was being pumped through it. It was not quite like that but certainly blood was being pumped into the chambers in their cocks by their respective hearts. They erected together, intimately joined. The loose hose joining them throbbing and moving as it filled and straightened.

"I do like wearing your foreskin, Ewan."

"Any time!"

"Xylophia says she wants to see. Can't quite imagine..."

"Oh, I think I might be a bit embarrassed to show..."

"She'd want to make the joining."

"Xylophia holding my cock?" The idea was very pleasing.

"And making you - us - come I expect. Hardly be fair for her to touch and not make it spurt, eh? It does look amazing, doesn't it?"

Ewan nodded. It was strangely nice sharing his foreskin with another man! It would be even stranger - perhaps - had Ed too had a long foreskin. Would they ever have thought of wrapping each other's knobs in them? Perhaps double wrapped!

Ed began to move Ewan's foreskin, wanking the two as before. A nice feeling. Sexual stimulation.

"I was thinking, the other day, you know you mentioned holding your foreskin and making it balloon with wee?"

"Yes, not something I exactly do every day. I mean that was when a boy and... you know... experimenting."

"That's what I understood but," he took his fingers away, "imagine us both starting to wee now, our two cocks would literally explode apart. Dramatic eh?"

Ewan nodded, "can't be done, I've just... well... in the sea."

"I didn't mean now or at all really but the idea and catching it on camera. You know, set it to capture stills at regular intervals. The one of our cocks exploding apart in a shower of wee would be impressive. Better in a shower of cum of course but even coming together we don't produce enough."

"An explosive charge of cum!"

"Yeah. Feels like that sometimes. Talking of which, I'm getting towards needing to come - needing to explode, eh! My balls are starting to ache a little!"

"Ah, well, I might not be able to wee but I could do that quite easily. Funny isn't it how penises produce two fluids?"

"Yeah, is a bit weird but, hey, they certainly do. Shall we come like this? You know I rather liked it last time. The sudden feeling of your hot semen, sort of like I was cumming but not. It certainly set me off. You cumming and then me."

They exchanged hands, each taking it in turns to slide the shared foreskin

Whilst Ed was holding and moving it he suddenly stopped and shuddered but Ewan felt no rush of warmth.

"Hey - almost!" said Ed after a few moments, "I thought I was but not quite. You know, I think, after all, this is the time to try cock sucking the whole way. May I? May I make you come in my mouth?" He rolled back the foreskin all the way onto Ewan revealing the two closely pressed knobs. Both were damp where they touched.

"I wanna try deep throating," said Ed, "is it so difficult? I think it'd be best if you lie down on the pebbles so your cock curves down my throat rather than if I kneel it'll be curving the wrong way."

Ewan lay down and watched his friend take his cock into his mouth.. Ed tried taking it all in but did not seem to be succeeding. "Fuck, it's big, "he said, "imagine trying with one of those black guys!"

Ewan imagined. Imagined the girls laughing as they watched the men and then showed them how to do it. A lovely idea. Six naked people on the beach engaged in cock sucking practice. What a fun thing to be part of! Perhaps the girls might be able to take two cocks in their mouths at once.

It was his turn. Again, the strange feeling of coming up close to Ed's cock, looking at the plum and knowing he was about to suck it. Ewan licked his friend's cock like an ice cream cone just as he had liked girlfriends in the past to do, as he would do to himself if he could, and then his lips slipped over the big smooth thing. Only one of his former 'flames' had really deep throated him. A short but passionate romance with a rather diminutive, fair haired girl from Cornwall with the most amazingly long pig tail. She had even wrapped that around his cock and wanked him off with it. She had gone all the way down, more than once. Phew! Ewan pushed forward, his tongue down at the base of his mouth and Ed's cock sliding over it, curving down towards his throat. He attempted a swallowing action, trying to swallow Ed's mouth filling penis. He came up spluttering but his nose had touched his friend's scrotum!

"Well done mate! You did it." He held out his hand and they shook.

Ewan wiped spittle from his mouth as Ed went down on him again and succeeded! There was none of his penis to be seen. It was all inside his friend's mouth and throat - and he held it like that for a time before coming up, admittedly gasping.

Typically, being men, it was boys challenging each other, boys competing: far more that than a sexual act really!

"That was a better demonstration, Ed, you held it for longer!"

Mutual congratulations.

"Do you want to go first, Ewan?"

"To be first to be sucked or to suck - the first to enjoy cumming or to see what it's like?"

"Either of course!"

"OK, I'll suck you."

Such unusual but so easy language between friends - not lovers.

It was different in a way. Reaching down with his mouth and taking his friend's knob into his mouth, stroking it with his tongue but now with the intention of making it release its cum. He could taste his friend, had indeed already done so, knowing the salty stickiness exuding from his urethra was not salt water from the sea. His lips slid and his head bobbed - the job of a woman really, but Ewan was finding out what it was like. Nice actually to feel the soft skin sliding past his lips, nice to have such a big organ to suckle upon. Up and down he went making his mouth perform the task of a vagina. Unpleasant? No, not at all, actually. Ewan could not but think but he rather liked what he was doing.

An expected gasp from Ed. Confirmation Ewan was 'doing it right,' an "Ewan I'm cumming," and then, indeed, he or the penis was. The force of the ejaculation caught Ewan a little by surprise, but he did not release - did lot let go of the spasming penis. There was no way he was going to be like the schoolgirl literally jumping backwards as the first shot of semen spurted into her mouth. Something she had known would happen but had not really prepared herself for: Ewan was prepared and knew exactly what to do. He had been on the 'giving' end often enough!

He was not deep throating at all: rather his lips were stroking at the join of glans to shaft, moving quickly to and fro, but allowing plenty of room to feel the thing in his mouth.

He both wanted to ensure maximum pleasure for Ed from ejaculation - given he was Ewan McStrawn not one of the black girls, and therefore very much second best, and, also, the better to understand fellation from the female point of view. He stroked the pulsing knob and urethral opening with his tongue. Quite remarkable to feel a pulse of semen forcing its way out against his tongue. The ejaculation was copious and, like a good girl, Ewan swallowed. To say it was like an oyster would have been an exaggeration but it slipped easily enough down his throat

"Phew!" said Ed, "you did that well. My turn." He pulled his penis from between his friend's lips.

Strange seeing Ed go down. The feeling of lips closing just the same as if a girl - like one of the black girls. Ewan closed his eyes as he felt Ed's lips slide. Nicer to imagine being on the beach naked with those girls. Nice, actually, to imagine them fondling and sucking the black men's big cocks as well. It would be a thrill to see the girls making them spurt. The contrast of white semen and a black cock would look good! Nice if one of the men said Ewan could 'fuck her' if he caught her and to find himself chasing a naked black girl across the pebbles - chasing with an erection and lust in his eye. Perhaps she might put up a mock fight as he forced himself upon her.

"Not long now, Ed."

Ewan felt his penis being released, "OK."

"You still want to?" Ewan opened his eyes. He was conscious it was perhaps something one might wish to try when sexually excited but lose the enthusiasm post orgasm. It was probably, Ewan thought, a little like him and his own cum. Rather nice to taste the saltiness when masturbating, slicking any pre-ejaculation oozing from his penis, but whilst then thinking it would be good to consume the cum when it came, rather losing the enthusiasm after ejaculation. Ed was, indeed, post orgasmic. His penis had wilted. There was a hesitation in his reply, a hesitation Ewan caught.

"Yeah, of course."

"Don't if you no longer fancy. Another time. Don't for me. I know what coming in someone else's mouth feels like!"

"Sorry," said Ed, "you know how what is sexually exciting can go as soon as you've cum. I do want to feel what it's like only... could you wait until I've recovered my, err, interest?"

Ewan could. They walked back to the sea, one erect, the other flaccid and soon both were swimming with soft penises moving this way and that in the water as they swam. They explored a little the other way along the coast finding rocky inlets and even tiny little inaccessible bays. They came out of the sea at each and took a look perhaps leaving footprints on virgin sand, if there was any rather than just pebbles. They were like two boys exploring and said so. An asexual nakedness as in the swimming in the Mississippi by Tom Sawyer and his friends. Young lads without swimming things just leaving their clothes behind and setting off to explore probably imagining they were naked savages.

"It would have been rather nice to have come across a couple of girls in one of those bays, sunbathing naked in what they thought was total privacy and we spying from the sea." They had swum most of the way back and were resting in the water looking into one of the bays and Ed was talking. "Nice to slip from the sea and move slowly and secretly between the rocks for a better view."

"Probably they would have their eyes closed anyway. Might even be asleep. We could probably walk up to them from the sea and not be noticed."

"They might be lying there, glistening with sunscreen and legs apart. Hairy pussies on display. Shall they be the black girls or..."

"One blond, the other brunette!"

They swam to the beach and climbed out. In the minds images of naked girls with rather spread thighs, naked and defenceless on the beach. "Nice to imagine us creeping from the sea and standing over them."

"Mustn't let our shadows fall and perhaps wake them!"

"We could stand and wank. Imagine that. They awake, a little while later, and have no idea two magnificently presented men..."

"Or the naked boys!"

"Have ogled their bodies and left spurts of cum on the sand!"

They had both erected and were standing looking down at the imagined girls.

Ewan turned and looked at Ed's erection, "You've got up pretty quickly again."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers