Across the Street

Story Info
He pursues a housewife.
3k words
4.32
124.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

I hate doing windows. No real man should do windows, unless it's their job. Spray, rub, rub, rub...

Let me tell you, I would rather clean toilets.

But I was cleaning the front windows of my ground floor apartment when I saw her. I was struck dumb, like always. Her name was Lynn, and she lived across the street in a cute little house.

I stepped back a little, into the shadows, to observe her for my own privacy, if not hers. Lynn was a short woman of middle years, with single strands of pure white peeking here and there from amongst her shining brunette waves. Her skin was creamy and devoid of a suntan. If I were close enough, I would see that her eyes were the color of very faded blue jeans. Her short, wiry frame had enough curve to be noticeable. Her breasts were small, but there. Her hips flared delicately in that feminine way.

She wasn't smiling, but I have seen her smile; it's a vision of beauty. No, she was scowling at the moment, but even her scowl couldn't mar the beauty of her face. I can't help but be attracted to her - women who allow themselves to age naturally without falling for the snake oil and fakery of cosmetic enhancements and surgeries so common in California...

Yes, women who avoid all that are so much more natural; they are in tune with themselves and contain an appeal that transcends fake tits. That appeal reaches deep into a psyche - my psyche - and touches areas of attraction, lust, and even love.

I could admit, as a man, that I felt all of it for the woman across the street. I found myself twisting my wedding ring with the thumb and pinky of my left hand. The vision of the woman named Lynn across the street filled my mind with thoughts that were altogether questionable.

Yes, I was married. The woman across the street was married, too.

I wondered what she was doing over there. Was she making dinner for her husband? Was she doing his laundry? Was she doing something so mundane and domestic that even she forgot how intimate such activity was?

I felt myself stir at the thought of her domestic, feminine manner. I had to experience it, bathe in it, relish it...

I dropped the wipe I was holding and snuck out the door of the apartment. Lynn was heading into the backyard of the house. I stood looking across the street as emotions flashed through me, but wild ones, conflicting ones that tugged one way and then the other. I had told my wife that I would clean the apartment, but the lightning bolt that was Lynn's natural beauty struck my heart in an insistent way.

I'm not sure what any neighbors might have seen on my face: determination, fear, wonderment.

I wanted to see more of Lynn. We were on first-name basis with each other, surely I could walk up and talk to her if I wanted. But I wanted to do so much more than that. I wanted to...

I crossed the street. I wanted more. I needed more.

I slid into the shrubbery next to the backyard fence and peeked over. Lynn was bending over the hose, attaching a spray nozzle to the end. Her small frame in such a position made me grip the top edge of the fence. Her jeans fit her curves so well that envisioning her naked was effortless. Her small hands and slightly bony fingers worked deftly until the task was completed. Even her hands fueled the fire that was within me. I wanted to feel those fingers on me.

I felt fear amidst the lust. What was I? Was I crazy? Unbalanced? Sick? What would my relatives think if I was discovered like this? Or even the neighbors?

I had watched Lynn many times. Each time brought strong emotions to my head and heart. She was so beautiful and natural that I had to have her. I found myself twisting my wedding ring again in that calculating manner.

No, I would think about that later.

Today was the day I crossed the line from watching to acting.

I watched her turn on the water and hose off the patio. Ah, I saw that she was hosing a small dog bomb into the grass. That nasty little poodle from next door had wandered into the backyard and crapped on the patio. The notorious neighborhood crap-machine. It crapped in everyone's yard but its own.

Lynn's scowl ignited a hotter fire in me. Even her scowl was beautiful. I wanted to kiss the scowl away. I wanted to kiss her lips until she smiled. Was that such a bad thing?

She finished and shut off the water. Heading into the house, she only closed the sliding screen door.

Perfect.

I waited a moment, and then made my move. I slipped into the backyard and up to the screen door. I shaded my eyes to look in; she was off to the left, in the laundry room. I slid open the screen door and snuck in. Closing the screen, I glanced around. My heart thudded with the effort at being quiet, and maybe fear for what I felt.

She was transferring wet laundry from the washer to the dryer. The act raised an emotional tidal wave in me. Here she was, performing what I considered an intimate task for herself and her husband with no one to see, no one to appreciate. Even her mundane chore was performed in a uniquely feminine way. Her moves were fluid, alluring, even sexy.

I slowly stepped up to her. The sound of the dryer starting its cycle echoed in the small room as I reached out to her. She turned as I slipped up to her front and grabbed her around the waist.

Lynn's eyes flew open wide and she gasped loudly on her inhale, preparing to scream.

I tried a smile.

"Mitch! You scared me!" She gasped out in fear and simultaneous relief. She noted my arm around her waist, immediately. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh," was all I could get out before I descended on her and covered her mouth with mine.

"Mmmph!"

Lynn struggled briefly and I could feel her heart racing. She put her hands against my chest, but my tongue was in her mouth, and my arms around her back crushing her to me. The feel of her body was fantastic.

"Mmphmm," she mumbled through the kiss.

Very slowly, she began to relax. As she did, her tongue reached out to tentatively stroke mine.

I knew it wouldn't take much!

I slowed my kiss and savored the feel of her tongue against mine. I could smell her make-up and the light hint of her perfume. She had put them on for her husband, surely, and I was going to enjoy them. I felt her arms come up and lightly lay around my neck and shoulders. Her kiss became more insistent. My penis grew at an alarming rate, and I ground my hips forward into hers.

"Mmm," she responded.

Her hips pushed back at me once, then twice, and then just as hard as I was pushing into her. The feel of her body melting into mine brought me all the way to hardness. I stopped kissing her mouth and moved down to the side of her neck. I could feel her pulse trembling through my lips as they brushed her skin. I moved up to her ear and drew in the feminine aroma of her delicate feature.

Lynn trembled against me and hummed.

I knew she was mine, then.

"What are you doing?!" She gasped at me, breathless.

I led her wordlessly to the bedroom. She had two small piles of folded clothes on the bed. I kissed her again, in front of her marriage bed, and held her tightly. Now that I had her in my arms, I didn't want to let her go. Ever. I reached my hands up as we kissed and ran my fingers up into her hair. I cupped her head, tenderly, and kissed her beautiful face. With her lips on mine, and our tongues making love to each other, I didn't want to ever end this kiss. I didn't care what the consequences were. I didn't care if I was considered insane or a danger to society. My feelings for this married woman were that strong.

We reached a silent, mutual agreement to strip out of our clothes.

My eyes were held to her as she revealed her curves. Her skin was creamy and silky, calling to me in all the ways that are secret and forbidden to speak of in public. My head swam with the urgency of wrapping my arms around this naked beauty.

We locked once more in a kiss as we pressed naked bodies together. My erection nestled in between her thighs, and she moved against it. It felt so wonderful there.

I lowered her gently to the bed and laid alongside her. I reached my hand down and stroked her small pubic mound. She was a shaver, even at her age. She was forty, and looked exquisite.

No, not like a teenager. No, no, no. Teenagers aren't "exquisite." Teens don't know how to wash, generally, and look more like little boys than fully grown, sensually mature women. Teens don't have the fullness of a mature breast. Teen tits are not ripe. Teens don't have the tiny, expressive wrinkles around the corners of their eyes. Teen eyes are like cartoons - no definition. Teens don't have the wonderful laugh lines of experience and joy. No, teen faces lack character.

Whereas a teen might be a work of art to some, to me teens are monochrome, simplistic paintings of a singular, geometric shape. But Lynn, at her age, was a panorama of detail and subtlety that was a true masterpiece.

I nuzzled her neck and ran my fingers down to her moist warmth, in that forbidden area between her legs. Her own wedding ring sat on her finger, mute to what I was doing. It represented the barrier to men of the world doing to her what I was doing.

My finger dipped into her folds and found wetness. She shifted her legs open as I rubbed lightly up and down over her clit and into her opening. All the while I kissed her mouth, her neck, her chest above her breasts. Her skin was smooth and luxurious. I kissed the bones underneath the skin - the bones that were her clavicle. She moaned against me and fumbled for my erection. I shifted so she could get at it. Her hand on me was cool and tender. Her fingers massaged my penis with a light touch. It was fantastic.

My finger stroked her and made love to her. I wanted to memorize every detail. I never wanted to forget this. My tongue on her nipple sent her spiraling out of control - much like I felt by what was happening. Her breathing became gasps, again, like from the kissing, only more urgent. Her body squirmed next to me as she fought to get more. She was enjoying this, too, and I was serenely happy.

Her hips signaled her orgasm to me as her thighs closed on my hand and she convulsed against me. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth opened in a silent release of pleasure. She might have been afraid her neighbors would hear.

I got my hand free and crawled up over her. Like the opening of Heaven's gates, her legs spread for me in invitation and acceptance. Her most private area was exposed beneath me as my penis aimed directly at it. I sat on my haunches between her legs and guided my erection with my hand. I rubbed the helmet all over her very inviting pussy, and then teased her clit as I rubbed up and down over her hood.

She jerked several times and reached up to grab my shoulder. She pulled at me and raised her hips in a silent communication to fuck her. No, this wasn't going to be so fast, or meaningless. I wanted to remember this forever. I teased her opening and continued rubbing her. With each tease, I would poke the head of my penis into her folds, almost penetrating, but not quite. I worked her into frustration. I teased her until she not only wanted me, but needed me.

I'm not the measure of self-control. Don't get me wrong. Each teasing poke was getting harder. It wasn't planned that way, rather I was trying to hold back from just ramming my prick into her and fucking her until she screamed. You see, I didn't want this sex I was having with her to be like that. No, I wanted this to be love. I had watched her so many times from across the street that my obsession wanted to be released in a way that satisfied, in a way that spoke of my lust and love at the same time. Yes, love. Love at first sight, and all that. I felt Lynn and I had shared that unspoken spark the first time we were introduced.

But who was I kidding? Would I ever be satisfied with a singular act of lust and love? Never.

I was in my own world, almost. I was trying to read her face, her gasps - was trying to memorize them to cherish them forever, but I was also sinking my penis into her with each poke. Her legs opened even more and in my fever and need I slid more into her than I had wanted to at this point. I looked down at my shaft as half of it was up inside of her.

I cannot tell you how beautiful and wonderful that sight was. I don't think I have the capacity to express the immensity of the wonder. With slow motions from my hips, I watched in fascination as my erection slid into her a half inch at a time. When my eyes began to see swirling dots, I realized that I hadn't been breathing.

I sort of lost control then.

I pumped my hips and slid in and out of her. Her insides were very warm and tender. Her vaginal canal welcomed me in and wrapped my entire shaft in a sexual hug that was unlike any other. Thrilling tendrils of pleasure radiated from my sensitive shaft as it felt her forbidden area. I was laying on her, my elbows supporting me on either side of her as my hands roamed over her face, feeling her nose, her chin, her mouth, her temples. I kissed her yet again as my erection pulled me forward.

I never wanted this wonderful moment to end. Ever.

But my flesh is only of men, and not gods. The pleasure coursed through me softly at first, but then more urgently. My thrusts became deeper and longer. Her hips rose to meet mine as she indicated she was willing and ready. Our moans and gasps were soft and private. I laid down on her and nuzzled her neck as I tried to slow down. Her pumping hips threw me over the edge, though. I felt like I was balanced on a thin string over a vast precipice and her hips pushed me over. With the realization that those tickles in my feet and the tensing of my back signaled that the end was near, that I was falling, and that she was welcoming my fall, I shoved as much of my swelling penis as I could get into her. My balls were pressed up against her as I convulsed in my own orgasm and entered into the realm of euphoria. I squirted my sperm into her willing depths and relished the feel of each squirt convulsing up the length of my shaft and leaving the end of my penis to join with her.

The aftershock of my orgasm continued to ripple through me, slower each time, but with a harsh release that made me blink.

"Mmm," she said. "What possessed you to do this?"

I savored the feel of her arms around my neck, the feel of her skin pressed against mine, the beauty of her face so close to my gaze, and the wet embrace of her pussy.

I smiled at her. I wanted this one instant to go on and on without end. I wanted to love this woman forever. I wanted to be with her and hold her and laugh with her. I wanted her life to always be a happy one, without tears, without heartaches. I wanted her to smile so much that the already prominent smile lines got deeper. There was nothing like the smile of this wonderful woman. Nothing so bright, nothing so gorgeous, nothing so sensual.

I stroked her head and said the only thing I could in response. "I love you, Lynn."

She looked at me with love, but with suspicion, too. "Is this some trick to get out of cleaning the apartment?"

I laughed, but at the same time I wanted to cry. The pain of the love crushing my heart paralyzed me. In my past, I had been married before, really young. Unfortunately, my first wife and I were both equally young and stupid. Love was a concept that wasn't fully grown back then. What I had just shared with Lynn was all love.

I'm not sure if some quack psychiatrist would consider me mentally healthy. I was consumed with Lynn, and I always would be.

"Nah, I just couldn't help myself." My own smile was sad and happy at the same time. Happy because we had shared what we just did, and it was beautiful. Sad because I didn't think that even forever would be long enough to express my love to this woman.

She kissed me tenderly and then said, "I love you, too."

"Guess I'll get cleaned up and back to work on the apartment."

"Aww," she said as I got off her.

Lynn is my wife. We own the apartment across the street that we rent out for additional income. In between renters, I work on the place.

Sometimes, though, when I see her from across the street, I can't help but adore her.

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers