Across Two Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" she said rather coldly.

"I was drawing you," I replied rather shamefacedly. "I'm an artist and seeing you laid there I couldn't resist. I'm sorry. I don't normally draw people, naked or otherwise, but you looked so beautiful."

She suddenly saw my camera.

"Have you taken photos too?" she said.

"No" I said. "I thought that might be too much."

"That's something I suppose." She stretched out her hand for the sketchbook. I looked down and realised the page I was on was full of rather explicit details. I made to tear that page out.

"No" she snapped. I closed it up before passing it to her. Perhaps the landscapes at the front might sooth her before she saw her own image. She slowly flipped the pages, pausing occasionally. She stopped at one for a long time. She looked up at me curiously.

"I like this one" she said, holding it up. It was a sketch of Fred, standing with his front legs on a rock, looking into the distance, done earlier today.

She turned the page. "Ah" she said. I knew she had reached the pictures of her. She slowly turned over the pages, finally stopping at those last detailed studies of her body. She looked at it a long time.

"I wonder, given your obsessive recording of every detail of my cunt, if I can trust you after all."

The shock of the word cut through me, but my cock stirred too at such frank sexual talk.

"Look, I'm sorry" I said, "but finding a beautiful sexy -- and naked - woman asleep on my sofa hasn't happened to me recently and I wanted to make the most of the opportunity."

She looked across at me.

"So why haven't you taken advantage of the opportunity?" she said. "You are twice my weight and a foot taller. You could take whatever you wanted and I wouldn't be able to stop you."

"Because, despite every reason I might have given you to the contrary, I'm not a pervert -- or a rapist. I'm just a normal man with normal desires and normal responses to the sight of a sexy naked woman. I would love to have you in my bed, but only if it were your choice."

I surprised myself with my blunt admission of how she affected me, but she had already seen my cock jumping up and down several times tonight so I clearly wasn't telling her anything she didn't know already. She carried on looking at me, her green almond shaped eyes unblinking.

"What's your name?"

"Jones. Freeman Jones."

"Well Mr Jones, you may well have saved my life out there, and by getting me out of those wet clothes you may have saved me from hypothermia. I can't complain that you were aroused by seeing me stark naked, but you put that aside and helped me, for which I am grateful."

I started to thank her, but she interrupted me.

"However, that does not excuse the gross invasion of privacy you committed by making these drawings, however good they might be. I'm going to keep them for now, until I decide what to do."

Her voice softened slightly.

"Now -- about that food?"

Forgiven, I went through to the kitchen to prepare us a meal. I always enjoyed cooking so I jumped at the chance to show off my skills to this woman and perhaps redeem myself slightly in her eyes. I quickly prepared some onion soup and cut some slices from the crusty loaf I had baked this morning.

"All made with my own hands" I called out as I took a tray back into the living room. Maeve was sitting bolt upright in front of the fire her robe fallen away again. As I came in she turned and looked at me. Her eyes were grey. With a shock I realised that while her eyes had been grey when I first saw her since then they had been green. Now they were grey again and with that change her whole demeanour was also different.

"Free man"

She said it as two words.

"Free man. It is time to go."

I noticed that her voice had changed again. No longer did she have the soft Scottish burr. The Hungarian accent had returned and with it her voice had dropped to the low husky tones she had used when we first met.

12