Act 1 Scene 1

Story Info
A Perverted Play.
820 words
2.83
20.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Cast of Characters

Princess Prissy – a prissy princess Lenore the whore – a whore named Lenore Burly Tattoo/Piercing Artist – a burly bearded man who is a tattoo and piercing artist Narrator – a person who narrates

Scene: A street

Princess Prissy approaches Lenore the whore.

Princess is wearing a modest white blouse and a dark skirt with practical pumps. Lenore is wearing a skin tight red spandex tube top and a black spandex mini skirt with black vinyl knee high boots sporting a 3" spiked heel.

Princess Prissy: My life is so boring. I need excitement. Is your life exciting?

Lenore: (looks bored) Sometimes....what you looking for then, sugar?

Princess: (shrugs) Something new, something different. You're a whore. You know.

Lenore: Know what?

Princess: SEX! I'm talking about sex.

Lenore: You want to get some? Or just talk about it?

Princess: (giggles) Both.

Lenore: You are too uptight. First we got to loosen you up some girl. Come on.

Princess: (smiles and follows Lenore down the street and into a tattoo/piercing parlor) Can we talk about sex here?

Inside is Burly. He is a big burly man with long hair and lots of facial hair. He is wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt to show off the tattoos on his arms. He is also wearing a fine pair of faded jeans and a thick black belt to hold them up.

Lenore: (thinks) Sure. Talk. Get. Whatever. (turns to Burly) Dude, this princess craves excitement.

Burly: (grins) Does she? I got some right here. (grabs his crotch)

Lenore: (hands up) Hold it, dude. One thing at a time. Right now, she is too much of a princess to get some. Maybe a piercing.

Burly: Okay...what?

Lenore: (looks over Princess) Mmmm, nipples?

Princess: (shakes head) No way, no way. Not getting my nipples pierced.

Lenore: Are too.

Princess: Am not.

Lenore: Are too.

Princess: Am not.

Lenore: Are too.

Princess: Am not.

Lenore: Am not

Princess: Are too. (gasps) You tricked me.

Lenore: (laughs as she unbuttons Princess shirt and exposes her big fat nipples) She's ready.

Burly: (comes over with the piercing gun, loaded with stainless steel studs) Got your studs right here.

Lenore: Won't hurt a bit.

Princess: I bet it does.

Lenore: It won't.

Princess: It will.

Lenore: Won't

Princess: Will!

Burly: Done

Princess: (gasps) You tricked me again!

Burly: But look how pretty you look. (hands her a mirror so she can admire her pierced nipples) Now remember to keep them clean with alcohol once a day. And leave these studs in until the holes heal.

Princess: (admires her nipples in the glass) They do look nice. (smiles)

Lenore: (agrees) They do, now time to pay the man.

Princess: Pay him? I don't have any money.

Lenore: Honey, you don't need money down here.

Burly: I prefer payment in trade anyway. (Grins and grabs himself). On your knees, princess.

Princess: (blinks) What?

Burly: (places his hands on Princess' shoulders, easing her to the floor. Then he unzips his pants, pulling out his thick hard one). Open up.

Princess: (blinks) What?

Burly: (slides his cock inside her pretty pink lips) Nice. (places his hands on top of her head, pulling her close) Real nice. (begins pushing his thick hard cock deep into her mouth, slipping it back out again only to push it back down) She's a natural, Lenore.

Lenore: (looking bored) Yeah, yeah. Fuck her mouth and get it over with so we can move on.

Burly: Don't rush me! (Starts rolling his hips a bit faster though, thrusting his tool in and out of the wet facecunt of the Princess. Moaning)...she's good.

Princess: (mouth full of cock) rrrmmmrgggmmmm

Burly: That's it, princess. Take it all. (Hands tighten on the back of her head, pulling her in, while the cock hammers down into her throat) Nice slick tight throat. Sweet. (Hips rolling, pressing against her face now as he pushes harder and harder into her mouth.) God damn, she has got a great mouthpussy, Lenore. A sweet fuck.

Lenore: (yawns) Says you.

Princess: (mouth full of cock) rrrmggaghlmmmrrrrrr

Burly: (groaning) Almost there, yeah baby. (Hips slapping against her face now as he drives down into her throat, pistoning in and out like a jackhammer.) Here it comes. Swallow it! (Then he blows, thick streaming jets of cum shoot from his cock and down her throat. He moans and groans while she whimpers, trying to swallow it all.)...Fuck yeah....sweet... (Done, he takes himself from her mouth and stuffs himself back in his pants, closing them up.) Princess, you come back anytime. (He pats her on the head.)

Princess: (looks up at him, stunned, as she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand) mmmm...okay...

Lenore: (with a touch of impatience) Come on, princess. We have more people to see. (walks over, grabs Princess by the arm and leads her out of the tattoo/piercing parlor)

End Scene.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers