Act of Adrenalin Pt. 01

Story Info
The fight did something for mom...
10.6k words
4.55
45.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

While it doesn't go into the science of adrenalin and what causes the build-up I do believe that the story's title will be explained very quickly. As this is a figment of my imagination I do hope that it catches your attention. All characters are of age. Please enjoy.

As is always the case I would appreciate constructive criticism so I may provide better stories for your entertainment.

********

In the second round both fighters were tired already; one from throwing the punches and the other from receiving those thrown punches. The pugilists were both strong and were standing their grounds well enough, though one looked to be getting into trouble.

The face of the receiver of the punches was bloodied and one eye, the left, was completely shut. How he was still standing no one knew but he was giving it his all. His opponent was barely scratched and blocked or dodged everything the dizzy receiver was throwing or, rather, trying to throw. His one good eye saw the white towel in the hands of his coach and he was about ready to let him throw it but pride kept him standing.

And then, well, things went black very quickly under the barrage that engulfed all of his vision.

*********

Alex Black, wearing his black boxing gloves, was surprised that his opponent hadn't yet fallen. He had to give the fellow credit for being able to take this kind of beating but he also had to remove credit for trying to prove how much of a beating he could take.

The two fighters were only in the first minute of the second round of this qualifier for the state contest and Alex was mercilessly pummeling his opponent. Alex could see that the other fighter could barely see from his right eye and was ready to fall. Therefore, Alex stepped in on the blindside and jabbed two right hands directly through his opponent's guard and when the head slowly came back up to an almost upright position Alex threw a left cross and the fellow finally went down. Alex felt a little better that he put the fellow out of both of their miseries. This was the last fight before the state contests and he wanted it.

Jim Stetson did not get back up that fight.

Alex was announced the winner by knock-out and the crowd screamed for their college boxing champ.

The young victor neither smiled nor waved when the referee raised his right arm and announced him the winner and the qualifier for the state boxing championship in two months' time. Alex's face was impassive and his eyes were hard - staring into nothing. He'd been compared to Tyson in the man's heyday because of his demeanor and the fact that he wore all black in the ring. That was silly, of course, as his surname was Black. As well, he was just there to fight. Nothing else. Accolades could be later.

When the small parade of cheers ended Alex exited the ring and went with his coach to the locker room. Nothing was said - no congrats or well-done, no praise or spirit lifting. Alex's coach learned a long time ago that words did nothing for his strongest fighter. While not a heavy-weight the coach knew that Alex Black could have given a few of those big professionals a run. He might not win but those pros would know that they'd been hit. The coach was proud even if he wasn't allowed to say anything.

*********

Joanna Black watched her son fight for the who knew how many-th time. While she didn't really care for the bloodshed there was a certain intake of excitement in watching her son beat the snot out of everyone. She was proud of him.

As well, she got a little excited in all of her nerves, everywhere on her body - everywhere - and it made her nearly swoon sometimes. Tonight's beating was a little rough for her but since she saw that her boy hadn't really taken any damage it was almost okay. Her open nature processed all of these things as they were - she got a little horny watching her son fight. She didn't know if it was the fight or her son but since she had always thought her Alex to be very handsome and that natural feeling of adrenalin in either being in or watching a fight from very close she didn't really care.

Whether win or lose Joanna and her son, Alex, were going for dinner tonight for no reason other than being able to see one another. They'd always been close and since Alex's university was a couple of hours away they didn't get to see each other very often. He tried to come home at least once a month and they talked on the phone almost every week. He didn't always make it home but it was always nice when he did, Joanna thought.

The mother knew her son was not a momma's boy or anything, they just enjoyed each other's company. Especially since her husband, Alex's father, Dan, passed away a few years ago while her son was in high school. It was hard for both of them but together they managed everything that came their way with ease, dirty jokes when warranted, seriousness when needed and an odd innuendo at other times. They were a strange mother and son but Joanna knew her son loved her just as she did him.

Joanna knew the wait was going to be a little bit while Alex cleaned up so she sat easily in her chair and played with her cell phone.

A little sooner than she thought the time would be Alex walked out to his mother, all showered and looking just about fresh. There was still a mark where the evening's opponent had caught him across his cheek but it was small and looked more like a rub than anything else.

"Ready?," Alex asked easily, giving a little rise to the end of the word with a small of his eyebrows.

Without a word Joanna rose from her seat, took her son's offered arm and they went to dinner. Very calm, very nice and they never spoke about the fight.

*********

The next fight was over quick. One of those two hit things: one fist hits a face, that face hits the floor. Except this was concrete and not a single bit forgiving to skin or bone.

Alex turned and looked at the other fellow who tried to help with this little contest of mugger/mugged. The fellow thought he was a mugger but when you run into someone who is close to being a state champion boxer and who is as mean as the meanest dog you've ever heard of in the ring, Cujo's got nothing to compare to Alex's mean, you've just set yourself up for failure of the worst kind.

The other fellow tried to pull the purse from his mother's shoulder but she wasn't giving it up without her own fight. Joanna kept her arm bent at the elbow with the hand of that arm caught in the grip of her other hand. She was kicking at the guy without much success but the dude had to keep moving which made his hold on the purse tenuous at best.

Then Alex stepped in, swung once with his left hand directly into the mugger's temple. The connection of fist with an extended knuckle to that little soft spot just above and behind the eye turned the failed mugger's eye in a direction the other one wasn't looking in. Then Alex grabbed the wanna-be criminal's wrist and provided a thumb of pressure right at the soft point in that wrist. The dude's fingers opened and Alex's mother pulled her purse from the limp fingers as she watched her son provide a finishing blow to the mugger's face, right between his eyes at the crown of his nose.

Alex stepped back as the young man fell to the ground, senseless. He turned his head to look for the other guy and saw that he was still out cold. Turning his head back to his mother Alex took a deep breath, let it out slow and said, "Are you alright, ma?" There was heavy concern in his voice and his face showed severe worry.

"Of course, I am, sweetie. Do you think you hit them hard enough to return their brains to the age of three?" The smile on her face belied the adrenalin Alex could see coursing through her body and eyes.

"I'm hoping for the age of zero but I'm not sure even I can hit that hard."

"Oh, that's too bad," Joanna said to her son with a playful slap to his shoulder. Her voice was a little shaky, her breathing rapid and her shoulders and arms were fidgeting from the excitement.

Not a moment later a couple of street cops showed up and surveyed the scene. They immediately asked what happened and after a quick story the two hoodlums were handcuffed and an EMS was called to check them as they hadn't awakened yet.

One of the officers took mom and son's statements, asking questions time and again in slightly altered versions of the same question to make sure their story was the same no matter how it was asked. When he was satisfied he let the two go with the knowledge that they may be called in for a line-up viewing.

Alex and Joanna walked not another block up the street to Joanna's car where she handed her keys to her son who seemed to be barely breathing after all of this while she had a slight shake from the adrenalin coming down. Alex, meanwhile, had let his meanness relax and since he was already a fighter his adrenalin was more easily under control. He opened the passenger door for his mother and she climbed in. Going around to the driver side Alex looked down the street to where he and his mother had just been assaulted and a small smile flicked over his mouth as he was pretty sure, now, where he got his ability to fight.

The car was started and they pulled away. Having come out to dinner together tonight after the qualifying fight the drive back to Joanna's house was a good half an hour into the suburbs. The traffic wasn't heavy but they weren't moving very fast so they just enjoyed the togetherness and the silence that was always comfortable.

When Alex looked over to his mother he saw that she was trying to fan herself with her top. As the V-line gave a nice view of cleavage Joanna had to grasp both sides of her blouse to fan herself. The lift of the material gave Alex an intermittent view of his mother's right breast caught in her bra as the lights of the night gave a small detail every hundred feet. Alex knew that when they reached the freeway there would be very few lights to show anything. His mother had nice boobs. He never thought about them save when they were together as his mother frequently wore revealing attire.

Joanna's head was back against the headrest, her hands trying to get air into cleavage and her breath was coming in short but controlled releases. "Are you sure you're alright, mom?" Alex's voice had a little worry in it but less so than when they were on the street.

A smile that was barely seen flashed onto Joanna's face when she said, "I'm sure, Alex. I think I just need to get laid after that bit of fun. You know that whole excitement and danger thing can lead to wants and whatnot." She waved her hands in the air as if wiping away the comment. Then she said, "Maybe I just need to give someone a blowjob. It might help me calm down."

It might also get you more excited, Alex thought. Alex could hear the smile on her face with her spoken words.

"It might," Joanna said, just a little breathless.

Huh? Alex suddenly realized that he'd spoken his thought aloud. Oh well, it wasn't like she hadn't heard that free thought release before.

Not the least bit surprised by this kind of response as he'd heard it all his life; his mother was just open and free and whatever. The woman said what was on her mind and she followed the creed - "Say what you mean and mean what you what say."

"You want me to call Mr. Downey? He's been hitting on you for years," Alex responded. Despite being a mean fighter Alex was quick to calm and still enjoyed joking like this with his mom, even if she was in her late fifties. Joanna Black, Alex thought, is still a beautiful woman. A few age lines and wrinkles here and there but mostly fit, still lean and the personality every man wants in a woman: open, free when needed, serious when warranted, able to listen, funny, sexual, able to laugh at anything and so forth.

Joanna turned her head to her son as she saw they were approaching the on-ramp and said, without any break in her playful tone, "He has but he's too far away just now. How about I just suck your dick, son?"

"Huh?" Alex's brain took a one eighty for a second.

"Well, sure," Joanna said with a 'well why not' tone. "I'm here all excited and such and you're here, who added to that excitement thank you very much, and you've got a dick and it's the closest one and my goodness it's warm in here." Joanna finished by trying to wave herself through her blouse again and blowing down her chest.

While he and his mother joked with sexual innuendo it was always about just themselves talking about other people, not each other. Their jocular conversations were frequently self-deprecating and making fun of their own bodies or something similar. He knew for certain that this was just that, a joke, so his brain came back from the other direction. "Well, yeah, that makes sense!," Alex began. "Just take your shirt and bra off and then lean over, pull him out and give me a blow." His voice was playful but tinged with a small bit of uncertainty. Alex's brain, though, was trying to figure out where this was coming from.

The young college man of twenty-two years of age, tall, muscular, well fit with short brown hair and sharp blue eyes tried to get the idea of previous conversations and the fun and odd insinuations of celebrities to hold his thoughts. It wasn't working. Why would his mother say she wanted to give him head?

"Yeah, that sounds good," Joanna returned with a heavy exhalation of breath.

They were now on the freeway and Alex eased the car over into the fast lane. He took a quick look over at his mother but he couldn't see her very well. Even with all of the lights the dashboard provided inside some cars these days she was still in shadow and silhouette and there were few streetlamps over the middle median of the freeway. He was absolutely sure this conversation would die in a minute or two. He figured his mother would say something else sexual and they would laugh about it and all would be fine and normal. Alex could see his mother moving out of the corner of his eye as he was watching the rode and when she leaned forward he thought she was reaching for her purse on the floor.

They were almost alone on the road tonight, no secondary headlights providing viewable space. When Alex suddenly felt a hand on his crotch he turned his head in surprise to see his mother's face from the dash's sparse lights. He also saw that she was bare of top.

Tentatively he switched his left hand to the wheel and reached for his mother's reaching arm and felt a hanging tit against his forearm. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"You said I could suck your dick. So I took my shirt and bra off, I know you know since you've got one of my tits in your hand, and I'm going to give you a blowjob." All the while she was speaking her hands hadn't stopped moving and finally got his zipper down and put one hand through the new opening.

When Alex felt his mother's hand go through his boxer's front hole and grab a hold of his cock his mind took another trip the other way. What the hell is she doing? Why am I not stopping her? Why am I continuing to hold her tit in my hand? When did I put her tit in my hand? Her hand was cool and it felt good against his skin and when he felt the change in air he knew his mother had pulled his manhood from the covers.

As the mouth closed over his cock Alex immediately began to harden in her mouth. His hand was now in an odd position as she had leaned over further to get her head into his lap over the center console so he had to pull his hand out from underneath her and rest it on the skin of her back. The skin of his mother was smooth to his rough fingers and callused palms. He didn't even think about her body position there in the chair.

Alex's brain took a step to the left again and he wondered why his mother's mouth was holding, sucking on, licking and slurping his cock. Was this some sort of reverse-Oedipal complex? Why was he complaining about getting a blowjob? Sure, the thought of his mother doing it to him had never once crossed his mind but why not? Joanna, his mom, was beautiful and sensual, lithe and fit and was never against discussing what was on a person's mind. The woman accepted people as they were, treated them as they treated her and wanted to hug everyone on the planet. She wasn't a hippie but she may as well have been.

Alex's cock had rarely felt so good. His mother's mouth was smooth and the grip of her hand was gentle but firm in the strokes. The strokes were slow and in rhythm with her mouth. When Joanna drew back up the shaft with her tongue pressed hard into his skin the woman's thumb drew up in line with the big vein, which is actually the ureteric end, of the shaft from where she was trying to convince her son's body to emit some liquid batter.

*********

Joanna was loving this. An open spirit she was but there was something triggered when she had just seen her son fight in the street. Having watched him in the ring several times she knew he was a mean fighter but there were rules in the ring. Joanna had just watched her son break many of those rules on the street with what she thought was a thousand swings of his fists but was only like three.

She always thought her son an extremely handsome young man, very attractive and sexually appealing. Having watched her son fight in the ring and watching his very nice muscles dance and sing several times she found she was attracted, physically, to her son. No, the blood and bruises weren't any fun to look at but he was still her son and no matter what happened to him in life he was beautiful to Joanna.

Tonight, though, when those men tried to rip her purse from her shoulder and Alex stepped in and clobbered them her pussy drenched her panties. That trigger of excitement caused the need, and the want, to fuck something. As her son, whom she was already attracted to, was in the car and the cause of her excitement, why not fuck him? He had a good sized piece of meat, Joanna thought, as she lowered her head further into his lap.

Joanna let her saliva do its own thing as it ran down the length of her son's cock and into his pants and hopefully on his balls. She realized she really wanted to lick Alex's balls.

Her son's skin was really sweet, Joanna thought. Not like sugar sweet - like flower sweet. The pheromones he was exuding provided a wonderful aroma to her own rising sexual levels and when she heard him speak just above her bouncing head and mouth she nearly came just then.

"That feels so good, ma," the breathy voice of her son said. He switched to 'ma' when he was flustered, embarrassed or concerned. Joanna always knew when something was out of sorts with Alex when his nomenclature changed. This was a little different, though. Like he added 'feeling really good' to the moments he used for the shortened version.

"Mm hmm," she responded with his meat still in her mouth. And it did feel good to her.

Then she felt him tighten up. "Ma, I'm going to cum very soon."

"Mm hmm," was the only response she gave. Moving her mouth and tongue on her son's cock was a dream come true and she wanted his release in her mouth. Joanna wanted to swirl it around on her tongue and cover her lips with his warm protein jizz. There was no idea in her mind why she called semen that just now but it made her feel even nastier and better about what she was doing.

Joanna upped the pressure of her lips and hand and was stroking for all she worth. Her tongue danced across his shaft as her lips stayed wrapped around the amazing tool. She wanted him more now, not just his cock in her mouth, she wanted Alex's cock in her pussy.

Suddenly her mouth was filling with warm, thick liquid. The first shot hit the back of her throat but she let fall back into her cheeks. Joanna brought her head up to the tip of her son's cock and stroked and licked and let whatever arrived show up in force.

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers