Act of Vandalism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then her legs began to buckle, she had stood for so long, and the desire building was making them feel weak. Abby grasped the desk and began to turn her head but he was already taking her weight from behind & moving her to the office chair. As he settled her back into the chair she smiled at him wickedly and began to work on his zip. His hard-on was pressed between his flat stomach and the wide elastic of his jockey shorts - black like his other clothes. She licked the 'tear' of pre-cum from the tip and began to lick and suck with practised ease. She ran her tongue around and around the helmet before sinking her mouth onto him, sucking as she slid down and up his shaft, teeth shielded at all times. He towered over her as she pleasured him this way, and she thought absently of the picture they made - him totally dressed still, in his menacing uniform and she white skinned and vulnerable with just the stripes of black elastic and lace which made up her miniscule underwear.

He made a growl in his throat and she realised he was close, so she reluctantly stopped licking and sucking, and leaned back in the seat, spreading her legs wide and allowing her knees and calves to hang over the arms on either side of the chair. Then she un-hooked her bra, slid it off and began to pinch and press her already engorged nipples whilst looking him straight in the eye. It was like an electric charge to her clitoris when her nipples were played with and today was no exception. She looked up at him as he towered over her and whispered "Fuck me - fuck me hard!"

With a groan he grabbed her , two hands to her waist, and lifted her up. Abby gripped him with her legs, clinging like a monkey as he guided her onto his tool. Her swollen lips welcomed him in and seemed to suck at him greedily while he thrust inside her, long and slow strokes, then fast and hard. She was so ready for this, that she came almost immediately, yelping and squeezing at him, seeing starbursts of colours behind her closed eyes. She sank onto him limply, overwhelmed by the strength of her orgasm, and he held her, speared on his member like a peach on a spike. When she recovered a little he settled his rump on the desk and leaned back, letting her ride him. This time she moved slowly, she was satisfied but felt a tingle of hunger in her pussy still, and as she rose up and down with a steady rhythm, Abby felt the thrilling sensations gathering again. He used the pressure of his thumb to torment her sensitive clit then he put his hands on her waist to guide her and keep her from speeding up too soon. The buildup was slow and delicious, all her focus was on the waves of sensation - not just in her pussy but pulsing in her still tingling butt which throbbed through her until the exploding climax, where she clenched and twitched in delicious torture and soared off to freedom. She felt him jerk under her gasping, his member throbbing in spurts and she knew that he'd cum too. Abby was spent - like a rag doll.

She came to her senses a little while later and felt embarrassed to be astride this hulk of a man who had just spanked and frigged and fucked her. She tried to maintain dignity while she scurried to gather her clothes and pull them on again - making as little eye contact as possible. She spied the ruler on the floor and the flashlight nearby, and a wave of shame washed over her. She shrugged her backpack on, the cans made a muffled clank within.

"We done here?" she asked, a sulky tone to her voice.

The guard looked at her, his clothes now adjusted as if nothing had occurred.

"Yeah, all straight," he said, which she took to mean that their bargain was complete.

She pulled on her beanie hat and turned the key in the door.

"Come back another night and finish your tag."

His voice was so low, Abby wasn't sure she had heard him right. She hunched against the chill night air, and set off across the dirt in the direction of the hole in the fence.

The security guard turned off the lights and exited the building, locking the padlock on the door. Nearing his hut he pulled the torch from his pocket and drew it past his nostrils, breathing deeply, before clipping it back onto his belt. Then he walked to his chair and switched the CCTV recording from the T-shirt printing business to rewind - this should be almost as horny to watch as it had been to take part!

12