Acting Job Pt. 2

Story Info
The 5th and final act.
4.4k words
3.77
109k
71
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

Act 5: The Final Act

After the last show I was sore again, I felt like a used sex toy. Jason (Ben) had only climaxed four times all night, but he was hard every time and he fucked me hard when he was on top and I fucked him as fast and as hard as I possibly could when I was on top. It took some time to get past all the stagehands and rest of the cast and well wishers. Sara was so ecstatic that the house was full and her play was such a success. The reviews had called our play the most daring one anyone put on in the history of plays ever ran in the city. Some had said it was so real it was like watching two people in love struggle with separation and what it truly does to young sexual people.

As I walked up to my dressing room door I saw my husband Jack just arriving ahead of me. As he reached for the doorknob I called out to him, he turned and we kissed. I was worn out, but I know Jack, he was happy and he was turned on. I knew from the way he kissed me.

We opened the door while we kissed and after closing the door. He turned me around bent me over he lifted up my floor length skirt I had been wearing on stage. I knew he was too far excited to be put off, and from the way he had acted last night I had something in me that wanted him to know I was naked and I did have sex on stage in front of God, him, the audience.

I heard his pants drop to the floor and I felt his hard cock enter me, he moaned and fucked me like crazy. I do not know if he heard the sloshing of the sperm already in my pussy or if he somehow thought that that sloppy pussy sound was coming from me because I was so turned on.

I wanted to climax with him so I reached under myself and began rubbing my clit like my life depended on my climax. I knew Jack would be coming quickly and I was thankful I was still so fucking turned on from the stage. Ben (Jason) did not get me off that last scene and I wanted it bad. I felt if I could not come with Him I may as well come with my husband.

I felt myself coming and I moaned and let jack know I was. I felt him grab my hips and pull me back against his cock. I felt him as he pulsed inside of me. I closed my Kagle muscles around him and I milked him for every drop of his sperm.

My whole body shook as we came. Finely Jack pulled back and he came out of me. My skirt dropped and I stood up brushing my hair back as I walked over to my makeup table. As I sat down Jack had pulled up his pants and then sat on the sofa in my dressing room.

Now that the excitement had begun to cool, I just knew that Jack had to know that I did have sex with Jason (Ben) on stage, he had to! I waited for him to say something but he didn't he just sat there. Finely he asked, "Are you hungry honey, you have to be starved want to grab a bite on the way home?"

Before I could answer him, there was a knock on my door, I yelled out for who ever it was to come in. it was Sara and she was walking in with flowers, and a hand full of congratulations she was followed by several others who in turn had champagne and glass's. She yelled out, "We have a four month contract, were a hit!"

I stood up and I became excited, I jumped up and down and we hugged, when we stopped she held me looking into my eyes and asked, "Can you do it hon., I mean every night for the next four months, who knows maybe even more?" You have to make sure that you know, you don't get pregnant." She stopped talking and suddenly looked at Jack saying, "I mean you two, I mean we can't have our star go having a baby now can we, this play is so hot it could go on for years!"

Jack stood up and said, "Are you kidding, Linda is on the pill and nothing is going to stop her from doing this play, she is having too much fun."

I looked at him and I never had told him I began taking my birth control pills again. I started the day after I was hired for the part, I have no idea why, and maybe it was part of me that knew I would be fucking other men soon. I honestly don't know why.


I said to Sara, "No worries Sara, I can do it as much as you need, and Peter and I promise not to get pregnant on you. I have to say this play has spiced up our marriage bed but no worries."

Sara gave me another hug and said in my ear, "I'm not worried about your husband dear, just make sure you keep taking those pills, I don't want Jason or his friends getting you pregnant." She pulled away and I was stunned. I have no idea why I felt that way, I some how knew that she knew that I was now crazy for Jason cock, but then she did catch me with him and his brother Ray as they sandwiched me in the dressing room.

I looked up and Jason was in the room smiling and shaking hands, he came up to us and gave me a hug, he said, "Were a hit, were a big fucking hit." He let go of me and reached to shake Jack's hand he said as he reached for it, "you have a great wife, she is a top actress, and she makes our job so easy the way she flows."

Jack took his hand and said, "yea she is very easy to work with, and I hope you enjoy working with her as much as I do. I mean if this is one of those long running plays, won't you guys get bored?"

Jason said, "are you kidding, how could anyone get bored with a woman as exciting as your wife, look at her, she is full ripe and lovely. Every man in that audience wants to be with her."

Jack said, "your wrong Jason, every man out there wants to fuck her, and they only get to watch you two on stage and fantasying that it is them." I said, "yea, but what about the woman honey, there are as many women out there as there are men. What do they fantasy's about?"

Jack smiled as he kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Well they fantasize that Jason here is fucking them instead of you, they picture themselves in your shoes of course."

I had just taken a drink of champagne when he said that and I almost choked when he said those words. I looked at him knowing that he knew what I had been doing all along. He then said, "you two make it look so real a fucking priest would get a hard-on I call that great acting."

Sara raised her glass and said, "I'll drink to that, to the two best actors I have ever had the pleasure to direct." We all raised our glasses to that and we drank. We drank and drank polishing off five bottles.

I was hungry and I had every body get out so I could get in my street cloths, I stripped and as I did Jack said, "I love the way your pussy smells after you get fucked. Just for a moment I had forgotten that he fucked me when he came back stage and for that split moment I panicked. Remembering that we did have sex I said, "well since you fucked me I really do smell it smells like you left four or five loads of cum in me, I reek of sperm, maybe I should clean myself up before we go to get a bite."

He looked at me and said, "Are you kidding me, I love that aroma, I want to smell your nasty pussy until we get home where I plan to fuck you again, maybe twice."

I walked up to him kissed him a hot wet kiss and said, in that case I am not going to put any panties on, I'll put on my evening dress and I'll keep my legs open so the aroma of this nasty pussy can come up freely so you can smell what kind of a woman you are married to." I was thinking whore I have no idea what Jack was thinking

I knew this was really pushing it but this man was making me hot, it was like we were playing some sort of head game and I fucking loved it. As I dressed I could tell jack had a hard-on, and it was pushing against his pants.

It was after eleven when we walked out and we stopped at the first place we found open that had any kind of dining. When we went inside it turned out to be a very large club, they had a disc jockey and we were told the dining room was closed but we could order food in the bar area. It was fairly crowded but the waitress found us a corner booth

Jack and I did not feel like walking around looking for another place to eat so we decided to just stay and eat. I love to dance so after we placed our order we went onto the dance floor and began dancing. Everything was up beat and I was having a blast with my husband. When a slow dance came on I clung to him and I ground myself against him letting him know I was turned on for him. We kissed and it was one of those "fuck me know" kind of kiss's

We finished and went to our booth where the food was waiting. As we ate Jack said to me, "I have never seen you this fucking turned on ever, is it this play that has turned you on so much, or something else?"

I almost choked on my food as he asked that question, I swallowed and said, I think it is the play honey; it is a very sexual stimulating play you know. When I finish all I can think about is fucking you like crazy."

Jack kept eating then said, "I think it is something else, I have to say you are the hottest woman I have ever known and this play brings that out of you. I think it is Ben, or Jason, by the way what do you call him off stage, Ben or Jason?

He stopped talking and I cleared my throat as I said, "well on stage I call him Ben, but off stage I call him Jason.'

Then Jack said, "but what do you call him when he is fucking you with his black cock?" I was stunned I mean I did not expect that question, I looked at him and I thought, OK, he wants to know, He wants to know just what kind of a slut he is married to, Ok here it goes.

I said, well on stage I call him Ben and off stage I call him Jason in my dressing room or his I call him by his name and his friends by theirs."

I almost expected Jack to jump up and storm out oft here, but somehow I just knew that he wouldn't I some how knew that he suspected this and it excited him. He is not dumb by no means he had to know from all the sperm and aroma coming from me these past nights.

I had no idea what to expect, but I did not want to lie to him, I decided that no matter what he asked I would tell him and let the cards fall where the may.

Jack said, "I heard that black men like to share their women, so I take it he has shared you with his friends?"

I said, "No, he told his brother and he did not believe him, so he, well we, I mean we did it in front of him then he sort of joined in. I mean they both did it to me at the same time.'

Jack smiled and very excited asked, "How, I mean how in your mouth and cunt or what?"

I could tell he was excited and I mean excited, he wanted to know so I told him, "Well at first they bent me over and I sucked Jason while Ray fucked me from behind and then when they finished they had me bend over while Jason put his cock in my ass and he lifted me up so his Brother could put his cock in my cunt. They just stood there with me between them and they fucked me as I hung on both of their cocks.

Sara came in the dressing room and saw us just as we all came. I thought I would die. I think that is why she said what she did about me getting pregnant tonight. I mean how would it look if the star is pregnant anyway"?

Jack then asked, "When did it start, I mean the first time, was it after work or what?"

I told him everything, I told him how I would get so worked up during rehearsal and how bad I wanted to feel Jason inside of me and how on opening night that there was no acting that we fucked right there up on stage in front of the whole audience and him.

I told him how I sucked his cock under the sheets and how he ate me and even in the chair how he would eat me, finger me and then as the lights went down fuck me like crazy in the dark as we made our sexual love making noises for the audience to picture in their minds.

Jack smiled and said, "I thought so, I know your moans, I know you were doing it, God that was so fucking hot, I knew his cock was in you, I knew you were sucking him off, I could smell you right in the front row. You have such an aroma about you when you have sex. The room reeked of you and sperm, I don't know how anyone could miss that."

I looked at him and asked, "Aren't you mad, I mean just a little jealous? I fucked another man, no two other men, and they made me feel wonderful, aren't you upset with me at all?"

Jack looked at me and he took my hand, he said, "let me ask you a question, do you love me?"

I said, "yes, of course I do, I love you very much. I did not want to hurt you, I wasn't thinking.'

Jack said, "I know your pussy did the thinking for you, I am not jealous, I know you had sex because it felt good and it always feels good. I know that no matter what you do you will always be married to me and I want you to be happy, I want you to experience all the sexual bliss you can ever have. Besides (putting my hand that was in his onto his lap) it excites me to know you love sex that way and that you can be a nasty slut fucking any man that you want knowing you have security with me.

I have no idea why what he said excited me so, I mean for him to call me a slut or nasty slut as he had normally would have caused me to come out fighting. But right now, it was hot and I loved him for his words. He was telling me that he wanted me to have all the sex I wanted to with anyone I wanted to and it was all right with him. This was way too good to be true. I knew that I had to test it somehow.

They cleared the table as I kept my hand on his hard cock and we drank some more wine. We got up to dance some more and all I could think about was how lucky I was to have a husband like Jack. But was he telling me the truth? Was he that Ok with me having sex with other men? We went back to our booth and I asked him, "How would you feel if I went to the bar, met a man and took him into the bathroom and fucked him or just sucked him off?"

Jack took my hand in his, brought it to his lips kissed it and said, do you want me to stay and watch or do you want me to go home or maybe stay in the car and wait there?"

I reached for his dick and I felt him hard as a rock, I said, "stay here, watch me and when you see me go to the bathroom, go in there and take a piss, you may get an eye full."

I have no idea where this was coming from; I mean I guess I wanted to prove to myself that Jack was lying to me about his not being jealous or something. I went up to the bar and it did not take long before a good-looking man asked I if he could bye me a drink. I did not want to be tipsy for this so I had a virgin margarita. We danced and it did not take me long to get close enough to rub my crotch against his leg and we began kissing.

It took almost twenty maybe thirty minutes before he wanted to take me some place and in his words "fuck the shit out of me!" I told him I would love that, and in fact if he wanted to he could fuck me in my asshole and see if he could do just that. Now the place was pretty crowded still I leaned into his ear and said, take me to the men's room and fuck me there in a stall or something.

He was just drunk enough to think that was a great idea, he took my hand and we walked back to the rear where the restrooms were. We walked past Jack who was having coffee I smiled and using my eyes told him to give me a minute and come watch.

The men's room was big and it was there were three men in there peeing, we walked in and I became scared. I did not expect other men to be in there, I don't know what I expected. I mean I never had been in a men's room before in my life, I thought they are just like the ladies room with two or three stalls and a day couch. This place had a big urinal and four stalls with no doors, and no day couch.

I did not have time to think, as we went inside the man spun me around and we kissed, he had his hand under my evening dress between my legs. His fingers found my very slick pussy; it was slick from my own juices and of course from the sperm that lingered inside of me. While we kissed he backed me into a stall and spun me around again. Nothing had to be said, we both wanted the same thing. As I leaned forward I reached behind me and pulled up my dress, I had my bare ass facing him and ready for his dick. I felt him push against my asshole and I pushed back.

"Yea, right in the ass, yea give it to me baby cram it in there, give it to me honey." I heard a man ask another, "What going on is that a queer or is that a bitch?" I yelled out, I am a slut, a whore wanting cock, you can fuck me when he is finished!" I yelled it so loud I swear the dance floor should have heard it. If Jack was going to put up with me fucking men, I was going to make sure he knew what he was getting into. I know I sure as hell didn't.

The man fucking me asked. "Can I come in side of you or do you want me to pull out?" I said rather loudly, are you nuts, don't you dare pull out until you give me your entire load, I want it ll."

I felt him shove as far into me as he could and I came masturbating my clit as he came. He pulled out and as he moved away he said, "That's one hot bitch" I felt some one replace him and he went straight to my pussy, I loved the way it felt going in and out and the sloppy noise it made as he fucked me. He took a rather long time for a man, it had to be two maybe three minutes before he came and I managed my climax to match his by masturbating my clit and cupping his balls.

He pulled out and another man replaced him. He was not as fat as the other man, but his dick was real long and I felt him hitting against my cervix. I had become to love that feeling with Jason, as his dick would always manage to hit it when we fucked. It sent a feeling of electricity through out my body as he pounded away. I tried to climax with him, but he came before I realized he was ready.

He pulled out and yet another man replaced him. Once he was inside of me he grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards into the restroom and turned me around I saw two other men standing there, both with there cocks in their hands, one was a Spanish guy and the other was Jack. The Spanish guy came to me and I opened my mouth to take him. He took hold of the back of my head and pulled me to himself.

I am glad I know how to relax my throat and he wasn't anywhere as big as Jason or Ray he fucked my mouth as the man behind me drove his dick hard and fast into my cunt. The man in my mouth came and I came at the same time. The man behind me kept fucking as the Spanish man pulled back and I looked at Jack. I opened my mouth to let him know I wanted him to give me his cock. He moved in and I took him all in one movement. I bounced my head up and down his hard shaft taking him from the head of his cock to the base of his root. I felt the man behind me climax and he pulled out, the movement of my bouncing up and down my husbands cock made the back of my dress fall down.

The man left and I expected someone to replace him. I did not know that the only people in the men's room were jack and myself. Jack took longer than he normally does to come, but as he did and pulled back the door opened and a couple other men came in. I stood up and I kissed Jack giving him some of his sperm that I had taken from him and the two men asked if I would stay for a few minutes more.

I broke my kiss and said, Sorry boys, your too late maybe next week, I'm going home with this wonderful man he offered to pay me $400.00 to go home with him and sit on his face!"

By the time I had said those words we were at the door and I turned to say, "by the way I changed my mind, I'll be here tomorrow night at eleven thirty we'll talk and maybe then you can take me home or out to your car or somehting"

I took Jacks arm and we laughed as we walked down the hall, as we did two men walked past us in a hurry and one said to the other, "I'm not lying, she is in there and she will fuck anybody, lets hurry before she gets too sloppy" I smiled a great big smile this was better than I could have ever dreamed or fantasized about in my nastiest dirtiest dream, and I did that all the time, My god what has happen to me? I fucking love this man by my side and I loved cock, I think I love them all the same.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12