Acting out a Creampie!

Story Info
A couple enjoys a creampie with their movie.
3.7k words
4.42
136.5k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpluver
cpluver
1,405 Followers

I was on my way home from work. It had been a busy week at the office. Every day this week, when I got home, I was either exhausted or Sandy was already asleep.

We had talked on the phone, but that couldn't take the place of her warm body next to mine.

I had told her, that I would make it up to her by taking her out. She already had a baby sitter lined up. I was anxiously awaiting some action with her, later.

When I got home, Sandy looked disappointed.

"Sweetheart, Julie's got a temperature. I gave her some medicine. It seems that it's worked, but we can't chance it," she said.

Julie was our youngest of three girls. We had our children spaced pretty close together. For Sandy's part, she never kept the weight on. She was an aerobics' buff and is in great shape.

I was disappointed that we couldn't leave, but hoped that we could still catch up on some intimacy later on.

When the kids went to bed, I waited for Sandy in the bedroom. While I waited, I decided to surprise her. I opened her drawer and got out her vibrator. Maybe I could use it on her and add a little spice. When she came in, she looked a little tired, but still very sexy.

She slipped out of her clothes and stood in front of me completely naked. It had been a week since we made love and we were both ready.

I told her to lie down next to me. No sooner was she on the sheets, than I was upon her. I kissed her mouth and she thrust her tongue back in mine.

I felt up her body and she grabbed my cock. I was already hard as stone and my cock was dripping. She broke our kiss to speak.

"I see someone missed me. Why don't you put on the T.V. and order a hot movie for us to watch," she said.

I quickly did so and the movie appeared on the screen. It started out with a ménage trio. There were the usual two girls and a guy. One was a blond and the other was a brunette. They started off with the blond girl sucking off the man.

Sandy said, "I have an idea. Let's role play the movie. I'll be the blond girl and you be the brunette girl and of course the guy. We each do whatever that person on screen does."

How can I be in two places at the same time?

Sandy said, "Just be the guy when he's on screen and when he's gone, you become the girl."

This sounded easy, so I agreed. Sandy looked pleased, too. When I looked back up at the T.V., the actor was getting a blowjob from both of the girls. Sandy slid me into her hot mouth and started sucking my cock.

Being a smart-ass, I asked her if she wanted me to bend over and help her suck it. After all, one of my characters was doing it.

"If you could suck your own cock, I'm sure you would have a done it a long time ago. Why don't you suck off my vibrator, if you feel like sucking on a cock?" she replied.

I guess I deserved that answer. She was right about one thing. If I could suck myself off, I'd never leave the house.

She was giving me great head and I hadn't cum in a week. So I knew I'd never last as long as the stud on TV or so I thought.

Sandy was working miracles with her mouth. She would take me in deeply and then pull me out until just the tip was inside.

I especially liked it when she would hold me in her hand and just lick the underside. Then look up at me with her beautiful dark eyes.

I thought I would lose control when she started to massage my balls with her hand.

Thankfully, the girls stopped sucking him just before I popped. I tapped her on the shoulder to let her know they had stopped.

The scene now showed him fucking the brunette, while the brunette was eating the blond out.

I thought this would be a good time to pretend to be my brunette character. It would also give my cock a chance to cool off. So I told her to lie back.

I spread her thighs apart and gazed at her pussy. It was beautiful. Sandy keeps it shaved and her lips were glistening and pink.

"See anything on the menu that you like?" she asked.

I nodded yes. Involuntarily I licked my lips.

"Good, because it's all you can eat tonight!" she laughed.

I leaned in and was greeted with her aroma. It was magnificent. I stuck my tongue inside her and wiggled it all around. That's when I tasted her honey.

Sandy moaned her approval. I felt her hands grab the sides of my head. When I looked up at her face, I saw she was watching the movie. This really turned me on.

In the movie, my character was eating the blond girl like a pro. Sure, they would cut to the guy occasionally, but the focus was definitely on the girls.

I ate her with gusto. Her juices were really flowing now. So I flattened my tongue out and went after her clit.

"Oh, that's it. Suck my clit. I missed you so much this week. My pussy is on fire," she growled.

I put my tongue into high gear, for my lovely bride. I knew the guy was fucking the girl at the same time on screen, so I got an idea.

I reached over and grabbed the vibrator without her seeing it and slid it deep inside her pussy. She arched her back and moaned out loud.

"You're a genius. That feels so fucking good. Fuck me with it, just like he's fucking her on the screen.

Please, go faster with it and don't stop sucking on my clit either. I'm going to cum all over your fucking tongue. Don't stop. Faster, go faster" she pleaded with me. "I need to cum so bad!"

I did what she said and sure enough, she was starting to cum. She was thrusting her hips up and down and grabbing onto my head. I was waiting for her explosion when, all of a sudden, we both heard crying.

Sandy stopped and sat up immediately, as if she was waking from a trance. She almost broke my nose in the process. Then she quickly grabbed her robe and was gone.

I felt bad for her, because I knew how close she was. A few minutes later, she returned. "It was just a nightmare. Her fever is still gone, but mine isn't."

I was afraid the moment had passed. Apparently, all it did was delay the final outcome.

"Where were we? I see your character is still fucking. Why don't you try that? I think I'm still a little wet from before," she kidded.

I was thankful she was still in the mood. She got on all fours and then presented her beautiful ass to me. After three kids, she still had a great body. Boy was I lucky.

I slid up behind her. I thought about sticking my tongue in between her ass cheeks and licking her pretty little hole. But before I could, she reached back and grabbed my cock. It was hard as nails.

She guided it to her hole and I plunged it into her pussy. I buried my cock in her in one long stroke. Her pussy was hot and wet, beyond belief, and she moaned loudly as I penetrated her.

I got in the same rhythm as the stud on T.V. She had been ready to cum from before and the stud had been fucking the blond for over twenty minutes on the screen.

So, I figured that we'd all end up coming together pretty soon.

I did my best to hold out for about ten minutes. When I felt my semen begin rising up in my balls, I was thankful that my character was cumming also. I didn't see him pull out of her, so this must have been an internal cum shot or creampie.

No matter. I was about to do the same. My balls were full and ready to explode. This long week without sex had taken its toll on me.

The cum started traveling into my cock. I told Sandy, I was about to come. I buried myself to the hilt. When I started to pour into her, I thought I would pass out.

I felt like an erupting volcano that was spewing an endless river. I pumped load after load into her. She pushed her ass back into me, encouraging me to fill her up. I didn't need any more encouragement.

I swear that I came longer and harder than the actor on screen did.

When I finally stopped, I slowly pulled out of her. As my cock popped out, it made a lewd "shlupp" sound.

I knew I had just filled her hole impossibly full, with my "cum of the century."

I rubbed my cock all over her pussy and ass hole. I squeezed out the remaining cum from my cock and smeared it all around.

I had made quite a mess and I was quite proud of myself.

I heard her exclaim, "Wow that was a good one. My entire pussy feels like it's full of your hot cum."

I fell to my back, exhausted. When I looked up, I saw that Sandy's head was hanging down. I asked what was wrong.

"I didn't cum yet and I was so close."

I had forgotten. She had almost came before, but had to stop short when my daughter started crying. I felt terrible. What could I do?

So I told her that the movie wasn't over and not to worry. When I said that, she lifted up her head.

She looked at me with a confused, but hopeful look on her face.

"Aren't you out of commission?" she asked.

I told her the guy was through, but maybe the brunette had more to go.

I figured it sounded good even if the movie was over. I didn't know what else to say.

When we both looked at the screen, we saw that the movie wasn't over. In fact, it was far from over; much to my dismay. The girls were still very busy in the movie.

It was then that I realized what kind of predicament I had just got myself into. It seemed this was a "creampie flick".

The stud had disappeared from the screen and the brunette (my character) was on her back. The blond (her character) was on top of her enjoying a sixty-nine.

My mouth got a little dry. I knew what I would have to do. Plus, I would have to make it look like I really wanted to do it.

I told her to come over here and sixty-nine me too, just like on T.V.

"I know you can't be serious. You just came in me two seconds ago and you came a lot. Trust me; I'm a real mess right now down there.

Did you even look at the screen and see how much cum is running into her mouth right now?"

I replied, "I'm sure I didn't cum as much as he did. Besides, she looks like she's enjoying it."

I kept telling myself that it was just, a little, cum in there.

"I'm telling you. You don't have to do this for me. I'll understand. She's enjoying it because she's a pro and probably used to doing it. Plus, she's a she and you're a guy.

That's a lot of cum we're talking about here. Won't you be put off by it?"

I said, "Please, I want to."

She looked at me strangely for a second.

"Well, don't let me talk you out of it. If you're sure of this, I'll be forever thankful. I'm so close to cumming right now, I'm ready to explode!"

I said, "It's only a little cum."

She smiled and said, "It's more than a little. I am going to really enjoy this. Here you go then, enjoy!"

She quickly turned around and lifted her leg over my head, as if not to let me change my mind. I began to dread what was coming next, but I couldn't let her know it.

When I looked up, I saw her pussy was a real mess.

I could smell my own cum and there was a lot of heat emanating from her crotch.

I was wishing now, that I hadn't cum so much or that I hadn't smeared my cock all over her pussy and ass.

She planted her pussy squarely on my mouth. I heard her say, "Yum, yum, yum and, Bon Appetite!" Then I heard her giggling.

I extended my tongue, and as soon as I made contact with her pussy, she moaned.

I heard her say," I can't fucking believe you're doing it! You're really going through with it. This is so hot."

I licked all around the outside of her pussy entrance. There was a little cum out there. It tasted a little salty and strange, but not too bad.

I thought to myself, "She swallows my cum all the time and never complains." So if that was it, I was in good shape.

So I then decided to put my tongue deep inside her and suck. I would certainly look like a hero for getting her off, especially because it was after I came.

How many guys could say that? So I pushed my tongue in again and gave a really big suck.

She had been sucking my cock. It was still soft, but her lips and tongue felt good on me. All of a sudden, she stopped and pulled me out of her mouth.

She sat up straight on my face. I wondered what she was up to. Then I heard her speak to me in her sexiest voice.

"Oh, that's it. That feels so good. I thought you were just being nice, but I see now that you really do enjoy this. You are such a kinky man!

I'm going to sit up on your face like this, while you eat me. That way, you'll I can control your tongue."

I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

All of a sudden she sat down with her full weight on my mouth and it was like the floodgates had been opened. I got the biggest mouthful of thick, hot, sperm.

I had seen the size of my load before, when I had jerked off. But your body must know the difference. A pussy milks every drop out of you.

The sperm began to coat my mouth as it poured out. It was thick and salty. Strangely enough, I found it to taste pretty good.

It was the consistency and heat that made it unique. It reminded me of some thick, hot syrup. I dug my tongue into her, looking for more.

She squealed. "Keep sucking! You're getting a lesson, today, on what we women go through.

You just got a real treat, if I'm not mistaken. I felt a gallon of your cum pour out of me. In fact, I think you just swallowed more than the bitch on the TV screen."

She started to grind her pussy forward and back on my face. She was really turned on and so was I. I just kept digging into her pussy with my tongue and swallowing.

"I'm so glad I didn't marry one of those pussy boys who are afraid to taste a little cum for their wife every once in a while; or a lot of cum, for that matter!

You better keep swallowing or you might choke!" she laughed.

She was really having a good laugh, at my expense. I didn't mind. I loved every minute of it.

Now I understood why my dick hadn't gotten hard again. My balls had been sucked completely dry by her pussy.

When she sensed that I had sucked her clean, she started to fuck my tongue and ride my face. She was going to make sure that she received her share of pleasure now.

I thought she was close to cumming. She kept having little orgasms, but the big one was being quite elusive.

"This is feeling so good. I know I'm being bad, but I keep telling myself not to cum. Please, use the vibrator again and suck my clit, too. I'll cum real fast, then."

I did as I was told, but I could tell she still wasn't in any hurry to cum. Every time she looked ready to pop, she would move a little in order to extend her time on my face a little longer.

"Are you getting tired? I still don't want to cum yet. This feels too good for it to end. I never want you to stop."

It was if she was a little girl on her favorite amusement park ride. I moved my mouth a little and to speak and told her to take as long as she wanted.

After all, she was my wife and the mother of my children.

She squealed with delight when I told her to take as long as she wanted. So she settled back down, for some more slow and sensuous tongue work by, yours truly.

I licked and sucked her for at least another twenty minutes. I kept working the vibrator in her as best as I could. Finally, she started to breathe very heavily.

So, I started to work her clit extra fast with my tongue. She tensed up and rocked back on my face.

When she came, it was like thunder. She was almost howling and I was afraid she might wake the kids.

Her juices poured out of her pussy and around the vibrator. So I pulled it out and put my mouth over her hole.

Her pussy was contracting over and over in her orgasmic bliss. I sucked real hard and received a big mouthful of her sweet cum, this time.

She fell over next to me. She was completely exhausted. When she crawled up to my face, she kissed me.

"Oh my gosh. That was awesome. Thank you so much baby. I had so much fun tonight. I have never cum like that before.

What made you want to do that? I mean, I have never had someone eat me after they had cum in me before. I never even heard of such a thing.

Did you really enjoy it or did you think it was "kinda" gross?" she scrunched up her nose at me when she asked this.

I told her that, "At first I was scared, but I really wanted you to cum tonight. I knew that you were full of my goo, but I didn't care.

When I saw how much you began to enjoy it, I relaxed and began to notice that I was enjoying it, too. If you must know, it tasted really good. I know it sounds weird, but I liked it."

"I'm definitely a lucky girl that you found it so tasty." She grinned at me and winked. "You are so nasty."

I asked her what she thought.

"At first, I thought it was kind of odd. After all, every guy who I ever knew couldn't get away from their stuff quick enough.

Then it occurred to me that if society thinks it's acceptable for a woman to swallow, why not a man? After all, it's not like it was someone else's. So I got past my hang up and let you do your magic on my pussy."

That comment made me feel much better. "I was afraid you wouldn't want me to do it again."

"Are you kidding me? You won't be able to keep me off your mouth from now on. That much I can promise you. I've never had an orgasm that intense before."

So, I decided to risk some more embarrassment and ask her if all semen tasted as good as mine.

She had confided to me years ago that she had always swallowed, even before we were married.

She smiled. "I have to say that we're both very lucky about the taste of your cum. Some semen is bitter, but not yours.

I had a few boyfriends in the past that had pretty lousy tasting semen. I never swallowed them more than once. But yours has always been sweet. Why do you think I've been swallowing it all these years?

For once we both agree on something. We both think your semen is sweet." She started to laugh again and this time I joined her.

"Also, don't think that you always cum that much. Remember, we didn't have sex in a week. However, after the way you treated me today, that won't happen again.

If I'm going to have to get used to sharing it with you, then you'd better start taking your vitamins."

I didn't think there was going to be much of a problem with that.

"I'll tell you what. I won't be stingy. I'll let you swallow it all for a while, but on one condition."

I never heard her talk like this to me. It was down right sexy. "What's condition?"

"As long as you keep sucking it out of my pussy the way you did tonight. You can have it all. It's just too bad we waited ten years to try this.

Now, you're my new little cum sucker!"

We both laughed and shared a long kiss.

"I love you. I'll see you in the morning, stud." She smiled and rolled over to go to sleep.

I was proud of myself. In the act of trying to be a good husband, I had given her an earth shaking orgasm.

We also discovered something new that would spice up our sex lives and keep our marriage strong.

I hoped there was a good movie on tomorrow. I think I already know how it ends.

cpluver
cpluver
1,405 Followers