Acting Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out a low, sleepy moan Ellie threw her arm over her eyes, allowing her to peek from under lowered eyelashes to see what he was doing.

She saw him standing, looking down at her, his face mournful. He reached down and gently caressed her cheek with a single finger before leaning down to kiss her lips so very gently. He stood up once more and stood for several minutes looking down at her.

"Ellie," his whisper, barely audible, "my beautiful Ellie." His voice cracked as he spoke and as he turned to leave she saw that his cock was pushing against the material of his pajamas. His cock was erect for her again.

She let out a short gasp and froze as he stopped to turn and look back towards her. She could see the fear on his face that she had awoken. Groaning gently she turned slightly as though in sleep and saw his expression relax before he turned to leave her room.

As the door gently clicked closed Ellie's eyes shot wide open. Her heart was racing and she could hear every pump of blood through her body in her ears.

For the next couple of days she had stayed out of her father's way, finding reasons to stay in her room, last minute assignments presented as excuses when her mother asked if she was feeling okay. Her father seemed almost relieved.

But every night, when the house was silent and he thought that Ellie and her mother were fast asleep, he would come into her room. His visits ranged from just a few seconds to several minutes and each time his expression was full of anguish.

And every night Ellie would waken to the creak of the door and lie pretending to be asleep as she watched his face.

This was her Daddy and her heart hurt for him. She could see the pain in his eyes on the rare occasions she bumped into him in the kitchen or hallway. Both of them were reacting in a similar way, dashing from each other with muttered excuses.

On the day of the next rehearsal Ellie was torn, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want her Daddy to know that she had discovered his feelings for her. She didn't want in any way to hurt him but she just couldn't see how to solve the situation. As the time to leave for the rehearsal neared Ellie heard her father talking to her mother. His words cut her as she heard them.

"She is wooden." His bald statement cut through to her heart.

"I have tried to help her, but she just doesn't seem to get it." Ellie could hear her mother make soothing noises as her father continued to tell her mother about her failings as an actress.

Ellie had listened to every word, knowing that he was building up to telling her that she was being replaced. Part of her knew it made sense, it would make everything easier for them, but another part of her was reeling at his betrayal. Just because he was finding it hard to control himself she had to give up something she was enjoying?

Feeling mutinous Ellie wiped her face of all expression and walked into the kitchen, smiling brightly as she spoke, "Ready to go, Daddy?"

Her mother's look of sympathy made her want to cry, but she fought for control and kept the bright smile plastered on her lips.

"Um, Ellie," her father paused to clear his throat as he glanced from Ellie to her mother and back, "um, Ellie, I was wondering if you were really enjoying the play?"

Keeping her smile bright Ellie nodded then paused, plastering an expression of uncertainty on her face as she gave the performance of her life.

"To be honest, I wanted to talk to you about the play." Though she had, indeed, wanted to speak to her father about the play it wasn't to say what came next from her mouth. "I want to quit. I have way too much going on in school at the moment to give enough time to learning lines."

This was said despite the fact that Ellie was already word perfect. And the fact that she was word perfect was something her father was well aware of, which he made clear as he started at her words.

An expression of relief washed over his face as he listened to her continue. "So, if it is okay with you, I would really like to quit."

Wanting to wound, she dropped her eyes as she murmured, "It just isn't any fun."

She paused to look him straight in the eyes as she delivered her final blow. "And I don't think the plot is all that realistic." Pausing for a heartbeat, her eyes still fixed on his she continued, "I mean, come on, how many young women want to be with someone old enough to be their father." Her tone was deliberately cold as she felt his eyes burn into hers.

"Ellie, I am sure your daddy doesn't mind at all. Do you, darling?" Her mother's words were intended to pour oil on the troubled waters.

"Uh, no. Not at all, Ellie, whatever you want." Ellie's father's voice was toneless. The fact that her shot had hit its target gave Ellie no joy.

"Great." Ellie spoke the single word with emphasis as she leant towards her father and kissed his cheek. Knowing that she was tormenting him with her kiss eased somewhat the wounds he had caused in his betrayal of her.

Leaving the room she heard the muted voices of her parents as they discussed what had just happened. Her father's voice sounded empty while her mother's was full of false bonhomie as she attempted to cheer him up from what she believed to be just a minor disagreement.

But Ellie knew that she had wounded him. Just as he had wounded her. Acting had never been her passion but she knew that she had been doing a good job of playing the role she had won. And to hear him decry it as "wooden" hurt.

And she knew exactly how to hurt him back.

Because she knew his secret.

From that day on Ellie had ensured that her father had caught many glimpses of her "accidently" exposed flesh, that she left her panties lying on the floor of the bathroom just before he went in, and that she teased him by rubbing her ass against him as she passed him in the hallway. There was a million different ways to ensure that he never, for a moment, was able to forget his sexual attraction to her. Each action was designed to ensure that his desire for her, his need for her, continued to grow.

Ellie had never previously taken much notice of her own body, preferring to spend her time immersed in books or her study, but since that night when her father had hurt her she had paid much more attention to her appearance.

And she knew that her father had noticed.

She also knew that he was still sexually attracted to her, seeing it in the way his eyes followed her around the room, feeling it in the way he reacted to her every touch.

He had accused her acting of being wooden, but since that night she had been acting a role constantly. One that left him, and not her, closer to being wooden. She smiled as she climbed the stairs. His erections when she was around were all too obvious and his machinations as he attempted to hide them from her mother were amusing.

Ellie had spent the last three months teasing him, building him to almost fever pitch. Each night he came into her room and his actions over the past week had shown her that it was almost time for the grand finale.

He had, at first, upon coming to her room, merely gazed at her as she slept. Sometimes he had caressed her cheek or kissed her lips gently. Ellie was aware that he masturbated regularly after one of her "wardrobe malfunctions" or accidental brushes against his cock with her ass. She even knew that he had enjoyed the present she had left on the bathroom floor for him, a discarded pair of panties.

But over time he had become more courageous, or was that careless? He had started to rub his erection through his pajamas as he watched her sleep, graduating to pumping his cock hard to a fast orgasm as he watched her lying in her bed.

She had been aware that he jerked off thinking of her for a long time, because she watched him, waiting to see when he would make an excuse to leave the room and go hurriedly to his study. She had listened as he panted his way to orgasm thinking of her, his daughter. Sometimes he held a pair of her panties, at others just visualized her breasts or the feel of her ass.

And over time, listening, she had become aroused. She had never planned for this, never expected to feel anything other than the righteous anger of his betrayal. But on the occasions her mother was not home, while he masturbated in his office, she would sit against the wall in the hall and finger herself to orgasm as her daddy slid his fist up and down rapidly on his long, hard cock. The sounds of his breathing and moaning were driving her to slam her fingers deeper inside her wet opening.

And over time she had come to realize that she wanted what her Daddy wanted. She wanted to have his cock penetrate her and pound into her until he filled her with his seed.

She wanted her Daddy to fuck her.

And tonight, she had decided, was to be the night.

Reaching her room, she peeled off her robe and stood naked in the centre of the room. She showered, washing her hair and body carefully and shaved her under arms and legs until they were as soft as silk. And on an impulse she carefully shaved her pussy, not a single hair remaining, and afterwards slathered her body in lotion, ensuring that she was smooth and soft to the touch. Ellie straightened her hair and applied just a little eyeliner and mascara, smudging it carefully to make it look smoky.

Spritzing the air with her favorite perfume she stepped through the mist and smiled to herself. She had to admit that she was really excited. She had been on many dates with guys from school but never let it go beyond kissing, never having been interested.

It wasn't that she wasn't interested in sex; the well-used vibrator secreted in her bedside drawer behind the other detritus was testament to that. It was just that she wasn't interested in sex with any of the guys she had dated. They were fun to hang out with and kissing them had been pleasant but none of them had excited her. No one had ever caused her panties to be soaked.

No one did until her Daddy.

Closing her eyes Ellie hugged herself, indecision filling her mind. Was this a really bad idea? Or just a bad idea?

Either way she knew that she wanted it. She had dreamt of her father the last three nights. Each dream had been more intense than the one before. She had woken up last night in a sweat with her thighs slick from the juice of her arousal.

Tonight was definitely the night, she thought, her resolve firm once more.

And it was just going to be the once. Just once. Just tonight.

And then she would stop teasing her father, forgive him for saying she was wooden, when they both knew it wasn't true. She would let her Daddy fuck her, or maybe it was her making him fuck her, just this once and then it would be over. Somehow things would go back to the way they used to be.

Sighing for the relationship that she had treasured and lost, Ellie crossed the room and slipped, naked, into her bed. She smiled as she flicked off the light and lay waiting.

Tonight, when her Daddy came to visit, just when he had pulled his long cock free from his pants, she was going to push back the comforter and show him her nakedness. She was confident that with just a few choice words she could convince him to climb into her bed "just to cuddle" and from there she knew he would be lost.

Impatiently Ellie watched the hands on her clock move slowly around. Usually her father's visits came around 3 a.m., just when he was certain that she and her mother were sound asleep and would not be woken by his creeping into her room.

At 2:30 a.m. she felt as though she was fit to burst, her impatience overwhelming her as her excitement and nervousness grew in tandem. This was a big step that she was about to take, seducing her father and losing her virginity at the same time. But it was a step she wanted to take. And one she intended to ensure that he understood was very much on her terms.

She wanted her Daddy to respect her, she realized. And his words had been disrespectful. Never before had he mocked her in any way, never before had he been anything other than encouraging. Even when she had not succeeded, had made a mess, he had always been there to point to the positive and encourage her to try again.

But he had mocked her in his efforts to cover his lust for her. And she wanted him to understand how hurt she had been.

She also wanted her Daddy back.

Just then she heard the familiar creak of the door as it eased open. Trying to stifle her smile she feigned sleep. Her father entered her room slowly, cautious not to rouse her as he crossed the floor to stand beside her bed.

Her eyelashes fluttering, Ellie was able to see his face clearly as he stood in the shaft of moonlight coming through her window.

"Oh Ellie," he spoke, his voice a groan as he looked down at her lying beneath the comforter.

Feigning restlessness Ellie moved, her arm pushing the edge of the comforter down and exposing her naked breasts. His groan in response to the sight of them, small and pale-skinned, topped with long rose pink nipples, made her pussy flood. She felt her body react to his as she watched his hand move down towards her breast, then pause and draw back.

His face was a picture of longing and agony as he stood looking at his daughter's breasts, his cock swelling rapidly and pressing hard against the material of his pajamas. Ellie felt her breath catch as she saw the evidence of his arousal, felt her nipples swell in response and knew that soon it would become obvious to him that she was not asleep.

Shifting again, once more as though in sleep, Ellie managed to push more of the comforter off her body, exposing her stomach and part of her freshly shaved pussy to him. This, she thought to herself, was bound to be enough to get what she wanted.

And she was right. The mere sight of his daughter's bare pussy, shaved smooth, was enough to drive him to distraction. He lost all control, his hand reaching out to cup her pussy as he bent down to brush his lips over her nipple.

Still feigning sleep Ellie moved slightly, shifting so that her pussy was crushed into his shaking hand.

"Mmm Daddy," her voice sounding full of sleep as she slowly opened her eyes to look into his face.

"Oh God! No! Ellie! I..." his voice trailed off as he tried to snatch his hand away from her pussy, the wetness on his fingers causing him to pause as he looked quizzically at her.

"Daddy, are you not cold standing out there?" Ellie's voice was coquettish as she fluttered her eyelashes at him, her full lips pursed and her body moving slowly on the bed.

"Uh, I, uh, I, I mean, uh." Her father's complete distress and confusion at being in this situation made Ellie smile softly at him.

Patting the mattress beside her she raised her body up on one elbow and leant towards him. "Come here Daddy, please?" Her tone was plaintive as she smiled sweetly.

Her father closed his eyes and shook his head, as though trying to clear a fog.

"You know you want me, Daddy. You have wanted me for such a long time and tonight you can have me." She paused to lick the tip of one finger and draw it in a circle around one erect nipple.

"I want you Daddy. I need you. Please?" She held a hand out towards him and on hearing his groan she knew she had won.

He took her hand, let her pull him closer and then climbed onto the bed beside her.

"It's cold now, Daddy," she whispered, her lips brushing his ear as she slid her hands into the waistband of his pajamas. "Maybe you can warm me up a little?"

He didn't speak; instead in answer he crushed his lips to hers. Kissing her desperately, the kiss of a drowning man. A man lost in his desires and unable to resist. He lifted his hips as she pulled his pajamas from him. His chest was already naked as he slept in only pajama bottoms.

"God, Ellie." His words were almost muffled as he lowered his mouth to suck on one of her nipples.

Ellie groaned with pleasure as she felt his tongue circle her swollen, tender nub. As his hand travelled down her stomach until his fingers found her wet slit she realised that maybe he was not the only one who was lost.

"Daddy," she moaned as his fingers plucked her growing clit, "Oh, Daddy."

His only response to her words was a sudden penetration of her wet folds with his fingers. His middle finger slid easily into her opening. He froze as she ground onto his finger, pulled his head from her nipple, to look into her eyes.

"Baby, is this..." he left the rest of the question unspoken as she smiled and nodded her response.

He looked into her eyes for a long moment then smiled as he moved his body to cover hers. His soft cockhead prodded her slit, sliding easily up and down from her clit to her cunt opening.

Smiling, he moved slightly and spoke quietly, "Who am I?"

As she responded, "My daddy," he grinned wolfishly and thrust his cock deep into her, thrusting into her body and causing her to yelp with pain.

Her eyes wide, tears filling them, she watched his face as he smiled at her tenderly, one hand stroking her cheek before he started to pump his hips, driving deeper and harder into her.

"Yes, baby, and you are my girl." Each word was punctuated with a thrust.

He lowered his head to suckle and nip gently at each nipple in turn as he ground into her depths. His cock angled to hit the sweet spot inside her cunt, making her groan and moan, feeling her writhing beneath him, desperate for more and more of him. Tenderly, firmly he plunged his cock into his daughter's hot, wet body until he could feel the spasms of her orgasm grip him.

Then he started to pump harder, fucking his daughter viciously, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her until he felt his balls tighten and his own orgasm break over him. He groaned his release as he shot his hot seed into his daughter's cunt, not knowing or caring at that moment whether she was protected.

Sated, their bodies covered in sweat, he sank onto her. His weight excited her once more as she felt the pool of their come drip from her body. As Ellie's head spun with the sensations coursing through her she realized that whether this was a one-time occurrence or not was no longer up to her.

She was lost in her daddy.

12