Acting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffy
Stiffy
252 Followers

The director finally helped Lisa to her feet and helped her into the room to change back to her street clothes. A short while later Lisa emerged from the room looking surprisingly normal. As the director walked her to the door he continued to feed her this line about the movie and told her he had her information and would be in touch with her soon. Most of the crew followed them out, and a couple went the other way. I climbed down from my vantage point and calmly removed the video tape from the camera as I too walked out.

I can only imagine what is said when they go to watch this tape. Also it is interesting to me that my lovely wife has only told me that there was a lot more to acting than she ever imagined. She has told me bits and pieces of what happened that day, but she leaves out all the good stuff. Maybe one day I will show her the tape. I have watched it over and over and it gets better each time.

Stiffy
Stiffy
252 Followers
12