Action

Story Info
Night of role playing goes too far.
5.9k words
4.12
27k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew, by the way he smiled as he unlocked the door that he was feeling frisky. Just a feeling I had. When you get to know someone, really, know someone you can amaze yourself with interpreting even the subtlest of hints. Like when his hand lingered in mine a little too long. A gentle rub of his thumb when his hand's on the small of my back. An intense look with eyes a bit out of focus, as if they were seeing something else. A certain way he smiled…like now. Yeah, I was getting pretty good at reading him. And I wasn't the least bit worried, as myself, well, I guess I was feeling a bit frisky as well.

When we got inside he took my coat and went into the kitchen to let Chewbacca out. The dog immediately came running over to me, wagging his tail so fast it knocked a birthday card over that was on one of the end tables. I laughed a little patting his hand and running my nails along his back. But it was just a formal greeting, yes, he knew I was here; yes, he would be back for a more appropriate length petting. Chewie as we affectionately call him, had nature calling him outside, and so he returned to his master.

"Wanna beer?" he asked, motioning to the kitchen.

I simply nodded my head in agreement as I made my way over to the fallen card. I picked it up standing it again upright proudly displaying the colorful "Happy Birthday" banner, and smiled. It was the one I had given him the night before. I could hear him in the kitchen with Chewie, the dog's nail clicking excitedly on the vinyl floor. Then creak of the back door opened as Chewie went racing off into the night to make sure the perimeter of the fenced in back yard had not been breached.

The whoosh of air sound as the fridge was opened. I looked at the pictures that lined the walls. There weren't that many, graduation, high school and college, I noted. And the various police pictures. Academy, Promotions, special awards, and it filled me with a safe feeling. David had been a cop for almost six years. And from what his friends say, and his mother, but she's biased, he is a very good officer. One able to be relied upon in case a situation quickly deteriorated from bad to worse. I could never know for sure as I would never ride with him. But if a man was to be judged by the company he kept - this was a very good man. And that made me - one lucky woman!

I was taken out of my reverie by a beer suddenly appearing in my face, "I am so glad that's finally over with," he smirked taking a gulp of his own beer and looking briefly at the pictures.

I took my own sip of beer, "Your mother is so sweet," I countered with a grin.

"You don't know my mother that well," he came right back at me.

I grinned . It was true. We had only been dating a mere four months. Tonight we had went to his parents house for a somewhat formal dinner. It was for his birthday and his mom was very animated about cooking the favorite food of the birthday person. So, it was really our first meeting where we could sit and chat. And I did enjoy myself. And I did realize one dinner and a cup of coffee did not brand me as "knowing" the woman, but first impressions do count for something in my book…and his mother was very sweet.

"Well, maybe I'll get to know your mother well," I said with a devilish grin on my face.

He smiled and shook his head, "No way! I can't think of anything worse than you two conspiring against me!"

I opened my mouth in indignant sarcasm, "Conspire? Against you?" I laughed smacking my hand against my leg.

He set his jaw making his way towards me as I continued, "What? We have nothing better to do with our time? Because…" I laughed harder now teasing him, "…because our worlds revolve around yours?"

He grabbed me as I let out a short scream and laughed, and he threw me onto the sofa and waited patiently for me to compose myself.

It took only a couple minutes as that intense look that I described earlier? Well, it was back. Except it was more intense this time. I smiled at him as his hand slowly stroked the blonde locks from my face and neck.

"Up for something a little different tonight?" he asked playfully.

I arched an eyebrow at him, teasing him again, "different, you say?"

He nodded and brushed his lips against mine softly.

"How different is different?" I said wanting his lips again.

"Want to play cops and robbers?" he asked hopefully.

Cops and robbers? He must have been mad! I haven't played that since I was a kid and more importantly - why would an adult want to play? I know I must have made a funny face as I processed what he had said because a look a disappointment settled on his.

"I don't get it," I said trying not to hurt his feelings…or his intelligence.

"You know, cops and robber," his head and shoulders moved back and forth in front of me, as if they could possibly help convey the meaning.

"Huh?" I said thinking this poor thing was going to hate me.

"You know, role play? Cops and robbers? You and me? Alone, tonight?" he said although, I knew he wasn't annoyed. And if he was, he would never let on…especially if he wanted any tonight.

"Oooh," I said grinning, "well, why didn't you say so?" I giggled at him tugging at his sides.

He squirmed, "Sometimes you are so blonde," he said attempting to tickle me.

I laughed, he always said that to me, but he was nice about. He knew I was intelligent and that blonde was a personality - not a hair color.

"Ok, so let me guess - you're the cop?" I said pushing him away so I could sit up, now intrigued by the thought of the game. I had role played a couple times, but somehow I knew, this game would be taken to a new higher level, and my quickening breath proved it.

"Yes, I'm the cop," he said pulling the gun out that was tucked away safely at his back. A small sliver of fear ran down my spine. 'Ok, this was definitely a new level' I thought to myself.

"Don't worry, look," he said pointing to a small knob near the handle of the weapon, "safety - it's on. I can't pull the trigger see?" and he pressed on the half moon piece of steel that served as the trigger.

I nodded my head suddenly becoming more excited. I knew - I should be scared. I only knew this guy four months, we've only been banging for two, and he wants to play cops and robbers - with a real gun? Apparently the still 'young and wild' youth side of my brain was playing dominant over the 'keep it in reality' side.

I grinned, not being able to help myself, "I trust you," I said simply. And I guess I did. He was a cop after all, right? I had met his mother! Of course he would be careful. And I could feel the adrenaline start to seep into my blood. This was definitely going to be fun.

"Ok, robber," he said pleased with my answer, "I'll go in the kitchen, as I know my trusty partner Officer Chewbacca wants to come in, and I'll feed him and make his bed, and you find a place to hide. I'll come and find you," he said grinning but still with seriousness to his tone.

"That's not fair having Officer Chewie help you!" I stated with a laugh.

"No, no, he'll stay in the kitchen. I'll find you myself," he replied.

I watched him for a second, he was as excited as I was, "and when you find me?" I placed my hand near my mouth, one finger gently pulling on my lip.

"Oh, you're going to be punished," he answered softly.

The shivers that went down my spine were almost cold enough to take my breath. I was pretty certain now that look in his eyes and his smile before definitely meant he was feeling frisky.

I nodded my head, "the good guys don't always win," I quipped, slapping his ass as he went to the kitchen.

"We'll see," he replied grinning and rubbing his ass - as if it hurt.

Now I was faced with where I should hide. He had a small Cape Cod, not very much room, and certainly not many choices. I chose a closet in the spare bedroom. Probably the first place he would look but really? Wasn't it the purpose to get caught? And the sooner I did, the sooner he would get around to fucking me, because now I was also, feeling quite frisky.

I smiled as I shut the door mentally going through the steps of letting Chewie in, petting him, getting his food, setting up his bed, turning out the lights…

I heard a creak in the floorboard and my heart jumped and started racing. Oh god, this was so exciting! I couldn't see anything as it was pitch black but I could almost sense him in the room, just on the other side of the door. I smiled to myself trying to stifle the giggle that for some reason wanted to burst through my closed mouth. Then of course the more I tried to stop the giggle the more it threatened to escape. I had to put both hands over my mouth now, to control it. There it was again, the creak of a floorboard, closer this time. And the giggle finally repressed itself. It was almost time when he would find me.

I decided to surprise him instead of the other way around and I reached for the doorknob. I only hoped he wasn't standing directly on the other side. I pushed the door open and started running towards the doorway to escape from him. He was where I thought he was, just on the other side but far enough away so the door wouldn't hit him if it were suddenly opened. Good thing for him, because it had suddenly opened.

He didn't say a word and tackled me, my knees skidding on the carpet, thinking these pants had better not be ripped. I could feel his knee in my back as he grabbed my arms holding at the wrists behind my back. The rush of adrenaline was intense, "you didn't identify yourself," I mumbled trying to catch my breath from the rush.

He slapped handcuffs on me, loose enough that they wouldn't hurt, but tight enough so I couldn't pull my hands through. They were warm, he must have had them in his pocket. Somehow the reality part of brain didn't argue too hard when confronted with this - because we never really discussed handcuffs. But, could you play cops and robber for real, without them? And…he was using a gun by the way…

"Police, freeze," he whispered quietly in my ear. Menacingly enough to send another shiver down my spine. Suddenly, I thought, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when he was really angry and meant those words.

"Get up" he said harshly pulling on my arms so I could stand. I've seen police do this before and the criminals always let out a small yelp, but he was gentle enough that it didn't hurt at all, and the last remaining twinges of doubt, were satiated with that act.

"You fucking pig," I spat at him trying to look as mad as possible.

"You got a bad mouth on you girl," he said with a wicked smile and pushed me up against the wall holding my chin tight with his hand, the other still on my arm. It hurt a little, the awkward hardness of the handcuffs pushing into my back, but I didn't mind, as the adrenaline was slowly taking care of that small nuisance.

"Yeah, well why don't you put your fucking dick in my mouth and I'll show you exactly how bad it is," I sneered at him, the comment a threat, not an invitation.

He closed the small distance between us and got very close to my face. His lower body was also forced against me and I could feel the bulge in his pants. It wouldn't be much longer…

"Maybe I'll put my dick somewhere else?" he said coolly.

I didn't want to, and I would normally never do what I did, but I was so caught up with everything…I did it anyway. I spit in his face, "fuck you…pig," I mouthed the last word slowly and smiled evilly.

His jaw set in anger, mock anger I hoped, and he slowly wiped the spit off his face, which only made me grin more.

I decided to press my luck further, "Awww," I said batting my eyelashes and looking innocent, "is the piggy-wiggy gonna cry? Does the piggy-wiggy miss his doughnuts?" Then I laughed when I could see his jaw clench tighter as he wondered what to do with me.

He didn't say a word as he grabbed my arm and forced me in front of him. I of course, gave him a hard time about it, refusing to cooperate. He simply kept pushing on my back until he had maneuvered me in front of the stairs.

I laughed again, and he whipped me around and pushed me on the stairs, gently enough so it didn't hurt, but rough enough to wipe the smile off my face. He grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing it until I winced, turning me on more than he knew. I noticed the gun still dangling from his other hand.

"Shut your mouth, girl," he said smiling that wicked smile again.

I narrowed my eyes at him, but did as I was told, and didn't say a word.

He pulled me up to a standing position again and turned me back around to face the stairs. "Move," he commanded.

I rolled my eyes (that he couldn't see) and sighed but started up the stairs. My heart was pounding as he steadied me with one hand on my arm, for I had never walked up stairs with my hands cuffed behind my back. We reached the landing and he again pushed me forward into the main bedroom. It was dark and he lit a single candle that stood on the desk in the corner. It wasn't a large candle but it bravely shone it's light across the room, almost reaching the other side, and setting off flickering shadows.

He walked over and stood directly in front of me and eyed me blatantly up and down.

"Very nice," he said condescendingly.

"Fuck off," I replied nonchalantly.

He grabbed me and pushed me on the bed, "How about I fuck you and make you scream that really loud since you like saying it so much?"

I could feel his hot breath in my face, feel the bulge in his pants again, and feel the wetness starting between my legs. This was such a fucking turn on.

"We need a safe word," he said immediately, knowing himself this was going to be a passionate night.

"Whatever, I don't care," I whispered wanting him to fuck me right there more than anything.

"Well, since you're doing such a great job acting, how about 'Action'?" he said with that intensity reflecting off the single candle.

"Fine. 'Action' it is," I said hurriedly wanting to continue the game, and I tucked the word into the back of my mind.

"Anything goes until the word," he said. And I nodded in agreement.

"I promise and you promise to stop if that word comes up, K?" he said seriously.

"I promise," I agreed grinning at him, the tingly feeling in my belly subsiding a bit because of the break in play.

"Set?" he asked.

I thought for a second, "Make sure you talk really dirty to me," I said.

He looked at me questioningly. I normally would never allow to be degraded, but something about crude dirty talk and being submissive, that was, in a fantasy sense - very appealing. And I trusted this man to get it done.

"If you're sure," he said.

"Very dirty," I reassured him.

"OK, then you fucking bitch, time you paid for those rude comments from the hallway," he said pulling me up into a sitting position.

I grinned, "Gee, I would think you'd rather have a young boy than a woman," I taunted him.

He slapped me across the face, and I believe I was a bit shocked at first. I have never been hit before, even role playing.

He looked at me, lowering his head in a gesture like, 'was that alright'? I nodded to let him know it was Ok, and to continue. At most, I may have had some pink across my cheek, but considering what he was going to do to me? No biggie, there!!!

He pulled out another pair of hand cuffs and I eye them suspiciously. He grinned mockingly at me and pushed me down sideways on the bed and rolled me on my back, so my head was now at the top of the bed and my feet at the bottom, quite like they should be.

With my full weight on them, my wrists began to hurt a little as the steel pinched them.

He rolled me over a bit to my side, relieving the pressure and he snapped another pair of handcuffs on one wrist, "Don't fight and I won't hurt you," he said. After a second he added, "much." And unlocked the cuff on the same wrist, from the former pair.

He then rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me, straddled me, pinned one arm down with his leg and the other he dug into my side. He lay the gun down on the bed next to me and grabbed the free arm stretching it over my head. He did this swiftly and controlled. I struggled a little, but knew I didn't have a chance with is weight on me. Besides I wanted to conserve my energy for more pleasurable tasks.

I heard the ratchet sounds of the cuff being tightened and looked above and to the right of me. Sure enough, my hand dangled from one cuff, while the other was safely secured to the wooden headboard. I returned my eyes to his and he was grinning, quite pleased with himself. I guess he should have been. The only challenge would be how hard to fuck me, when the time came. And I would certainly never dream of stopping him.

"I assume you don't want your clothes ripped," he asked a bit of hope in his voice.

"No," I replied tersely. I worked hard and earned my money to buy the nice clothes I had. I did not want them ripped, especially in a fit of role playing cops and robbers!!!

He nodded and pulled the sweater over my head leaving it hanging on the arm that was cuffed to the bed. He roughly pulled my bra strap down and pushed me to the side to undo the hinges in the back. All the time, the gun stayed at his side, and he held my free arm tightly. He pushed the bra under the sweater, which still dangled near my head. He took my free hand and proceeded to cuff that one to the headboard as well. He sat back on my hips surveying me, like a prize. Like a hunter admired his stuffed 12 point buck head after being newly mounted. My head was on the pillow, my naked upper half was almost flat on the bed, and my arms were pulled to either side over my head. As if I were being crucified or offered for a sacrifice.

"This make you feel tough copper?" I sneered.

He just grinned and got up on his knees. He moved down my legs securing them between his own and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Get the fuck off me!" I hissed at him, but he only looked up at me and smiled.

My breath was coming quick now from him and from anticipation of what he was going to do to me. Helpless me, handcuffed to the bed…at his mercy. My belly was on fire, waiting for the first touch…

He started pulling my jeans down over my hips and I offered no help, only continued to leer at him. He finally managed them off and as the cooler air hit my legs I shivered a bit. He dropped the jeans on the floor and I lay there with my hands bound and only my black thong underwear on.

"Black thongs…aren't you the little whore," he said to me.

"One whore you'll never have," I challenged him.

He arched an eyebrow at me and started towards me. I tracked his movements but countered with none of my own. As I had none. He grabbed my thongs and pulled them down forcefully. I gasped a little at the roughness, and at the same time felt a surge between my thighs. I pulled my legs together reflexively. He dropped the thongs on the floor, putting one knee on the bed, coming closer to me. He put one hand on each of my knees and began rubbing them, gently working their way between my clasped legs.

"I know what you want, I know what aaalll you dirty little whores want," he spoke in soothing tones.

Moving closer. Rubbing. Taunting. Hotter. Wetter…

I relaxed my legs a little, just so he could feel it, and he did as a smile spread across his face. And I raised my feet putting them on his hips as he stood before me, and his smile widened. Then I pushed on them hard, "Fuck you," I said loudly sending him into the wall. As much as I wanted those hands on me, he wasn't going to win that easily.

"Oooh, what do we have here?" he laughed. "Look at you - the dirty little whore. Trying to kick me? Bad, bad whore," he shook his head back and forth. "Looks like you're going to be a lot more fun than I anticipated," he concluded.

My breathing was even heavier now that I had fought back. And a part me couldn't wait for the punishment. The way he looked at me like a piece of meat, for him to take whenever he felt like it. He moved swiftly, too fast for me to react, grabbed my knees and spread my legs, stretching them so tight I took in a quick breath, as my feet dangled uselessly in the air.

12