Action!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Or he can split the screen.” This time, Rainee changed the left side of the monitor to the foot of the bed showing only the bottom of Charlene’s ass with Rainee’s cock plunging in and his balls banging into her with each stroke. The right showed an overhead shot. Rainee’s back muscles coiled and uncoiled with each stroke; Charlene’s eyes shut tight in concentration.

"That view on the left is a little too close for me, but what about a strobe light effect?" Teri asked. "You know, the B52’s "Making Love Under the Strobe Light"?"

"Wow! That’s a great idea! I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. I’ll get to work on it immediately. It shouldn’t be hard, because it’s alternating extreme contrasts. I’ll call it TSE in honor of you – Teri’s Strobe Effect.” Teri beamed despite herself. Rainee’s charm had a positive effect.

I explained further, "The possibilities are endless. Rainee can’t enhance height or length, yet. It’s a complex problem he’s working to correct, but it’s about the only limitation.”

Rainee started to delve into an area I’d asked him to emphasize, “Look, Brian said you would have concerns about security. Everyone worries about security before making a very personal video. I invented a process to add a password to the DVD. If it falls into the wrong hands, there is no harm done. Only you know the code. In addition, our company passed a stringent security audit with a video production watchdog organization. The audit allowed us to purchase an insurance policy. It states if any material from this production facility accidentally makes it into the wrong hands, the insurance company pays the victims $1,000,000, and we go out of business. We are a growing company. If a couple uses our services and feels violated, we’re done. Charlene and I are having a great time so we intend to stay in business for a long, long time. Therefore, our security is tighter than most small countries.”

Teri nodded, but I knew she wasn’t yet convinced. The doubt on her face was more obvious than watching wrestling. I explained how the evening would work if she consented. “You and I will spend some time together on the bed,” pointing to the bed we passed earlier. “We won’t do anything out of the ordinary, just the two of us together. After we are finished on the bed, there’s another stage where we can pretend we’re outside. I chose a scene from our honeymoon to end the evening.”

Seeing Teri hesitate, I suggested, “I know you’re still thinking, so why don’t you hit the restroom and step into this mini-theater to consider it. I’ll return in a few minutes to answer any other questions.” As Teri stepped into the bathroom around the corner, I went into the theater to pour her a vodka and cranberry juice. I left the glass in the drink holder of the well-upholstered barstool sporting a couple of footrests at varying levels.

I joined Rainee and Charlene in the production control room. Hidden cameras dotted the theater Teri would occupy. I arrived in time to see Teri enter and sit on the chair. On another screen, the three of us saw images of men and woman involved in all types of carnal activity. In order to maximize my wife’s excitement level, I had Rainee tailor the vignettes to her taste. Each scene had one man and one woman. Each was beautiful and natural in face and body. Each couple engaged in relatively normal sexual activities using a variety of positions.

We watched her grow restless after about five minutes unable to sit still in the barstool. At this point, I had Rainee introduce our special guest. The ten-foot screen displaying the images faded to black. A very recognizable actor appeared on the screen wearing a tuxedo and looking very debonair. My wife has always had a crush on George Clooney. While she won’t admit it, I believe he’s the one man with whom she might consider being unfaithful. Based on Rainee’s computer simulation wizardry, I planned to enlist every weapon available to sway my wife. I would be Clooney for her. I studied my role for weeks learning Clooney’s mannerisms; I actually wrote a script. Rainee used my body outline and inserted Clooney's looks; Rainee digitally altered my voice to sound like George. The first time I saw the finished clip, I was 100% convinced it was George. It was that good. Rainee’s work transforming me into Clooney couldn’t have been more lifelike with the sexy smile and salt and pepper hair. On-screen George undressed deliberately, nothing seductive except his soft commanding voice. He described an extremely romantic rendezvous complete with candles, soft music, softer sheets, and gentle caresses.

"Look at her expression. She’s enamored. Damn, I love making people’s fantasies come true! Are you sure you don’t want to record this?" Rainee turned around to look at me, and I shook my head. I felt guilty enough about the three of us watching her while I enlisted G.C. and alcohol to overcome her reservations. I didn’t want to add taping without her permission to my list of offenses. Mesmerized by the image and my performance, I took my eyes off the camera aimed at Teri. When I looked at her a few minutes later, her skirt was around her waist and her fingers alternately rubbed and disappeared.

Virtual Clooney drawled through an entire seduction scene describing how he would slowly strip her. He detailed which of Teri’s body parts he planned to lick, kiss, poke, and prod. The entire time he stroked his hard majestic cock. As he described his own climax, his cum began pumping like a squirt gun. At about this time, Teri walks seductively into the scene wearing a shear negligee. During the taping, it was Charlene; but thanks to Rainee’s software, it looks like Teri. Standing on my right side so as not to block the camera, she takes her right hand and drags a finger across my hand and to the tip of my still-spewing cock, scoops some cum and rubs it over a stiffening nipple that has slipped over the top of her negligee. After rubbing her nipple, she brings the finger to her mouth and licks it clean. From the expression on her face, she looks as if she may cum any second. Instead, she turns her mouth to mine and starts a deep open-mouth kiss while she plays with her cum-covered nipple again. We slowly turn to face the camera with my softening cock dangling between her legs and I move both hands down the sides of her body as we continue to kiss.

I kiss one side of her neck and then the other side as I move to the tops of her breasts where they swell and the scene on the screen fades to black. In the control room, I look at Charlene. She looks at me with a very sexy smile that suggests anytime I want to continue our activity and more, I need to give her a signal. I had not seen the final product and was astonished at the quality. Taken aback by both Charlene and the video, I forgot my next move. The plan was for me to rejoin Teri in the theater as the scene finished. Rainee startled me by saying, “Go, and do your stuff. She’s ready for you. I’ll set the last thirty seconds, from the start of the kiss, on a loop.”

A quick glance at the monitor showed Teri staring lustfully at the screen while slowly working her clit. I hurried from the control room and walked into the theater. She had increased the pace on her clit by the time I arrived. Just as I entered, George broke his kiss and said, “I think your husband is coming.”

The Teri on the big screen disengaged from George and replied, “I need him." She walked seductively toward the camera. I chuckled at the surprise ending Rainee inserted. The loop started over and I went to work. I stood behind Teri’s chair, reached over her shoulders, and began rubbing her breasts tweaking the nipples hard through the dress.

The final words Teri managed to gasp before the orgasm took hold were, “That was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.” Her breath shortened and she fought for air as her entire body clenched in pleasure.

After she rested for a few minutes, I told her, "Teri, that’s nothing compared to what we’ll create together. If you join me in the next room, we can make our own sexy show. You saw how sexy you looked. Your body is beautiful.”

“I have no idea how you did it, but it did look like me and it did look surprisingly good. George looked good enough to fuck. Was that Rainee?”

“Thanks, Honey. It was actually me with the help of Rainee’s magic. If you join me, not only do you get my hard cock in your pussy within moments, but when you’re home alone with your movie you can make it George as often as you like,” I said nodding my head toward the screen. “Then you’re not only getting a little cum licked off his hand and a few kisses. You get it all – from me and George!” I finished in a whisper ensuring my hot breath on her neck sent further shivers down her spine.

I walked around to the front of her seat, took her hand, and helped her to her feet. I was walking on thin ice until she was naked in my arms. The risk of failure churned the acid in my stomach. She slowed. What was wrong? Had she decided to go ahead or was she still considering? The best course of action was moving forward with total confidence. One misstep would ruin this chance at my dream. We slowly walked to a small table where a sheet of paper and pen rested. The fifteen-foot walk felt like fifteen minutes. “This is a waiver you must sign for the filming, Honey. I’ve read it thoroughly. It contains a couple of revisions our attorney recommended,” I said.

“You told Bill about this?" She asked in shock.

“Actually, Bill told me, if it makes you feel any better.” While absorbing the prospect of our nerdish attorney engaging in such activity, Teri thankfully didn’t attempt to read the small print on the form. There aren’t many quicker mood killers than legal documents. I quickly walked into the bedroom area holding Teri’s hand. Everything from this point forward was somewhat prearranged. Earlier, I gave Rainee and Charlene a general idea of my plan and they gave simple suggestions to improve the production quality based on their experience.

Once I got approval from Teri, we wouldn’t see the other couple until the filming completed in a few hours. Rainee gave me a micro-radio earbud so he could make suggestions if necessary. Due to the miniature size, Teri wouldn’t see it. Lighting was minimal and there were six nearly invisible high-resolution low-lux cameras around the bed. There was a small camera the size of a pack of cigarettes attached to each of the four posters. They silently slid up and down the posts and swiveled. The bed didn’t have a headboard. Instead, it was a floor-to-ceiling mirror. Behind the two-way mirror was another camera. Finally, a camera connected to a boom above the bed currently nestled in the dark recesses of the open ceiling. However, Rainee could position this camera anywhere on either side of the bed or at the foot. Rainee maneuvered the cameras from the production room using six computer joysticks. The cameras fed a bank of monitors in front of Rainee.

I asked Teri to remove her dress wanting nothing more than to see her, touch her, and thank her. I also wanted to begin before second thoughts intruded. She reached behind her to unzip the dress telling me she ditched her bra when she went to the bathroom. She sloughed the dress from each shoulder, and to me, it fell in slow motion. There stood my beautiful wife in all her naked glory wearing only a pair of shoes. Her medium-length curly brown hair and large brown eyes beckoned me in a sultry wanton way. Her face, her entire body flushed with excitement. Her predominate Italian ancestry blessed her with dark skin and her body is fronted by two large firm breasts tapering to a narrow waist expanding to broad hips. A woman’s body must be the most pleasing sight in the world. A thin covering of brown hair partially obscured her swollen vulva.

I was overcome with realization my dream was coming true. “You are the most beautiful woman in the world,” is all I managed to say, but it certainly had a positive effect as I stepped to stroke her face before kissing her. As I enveloped her goose-pimply naked skin, my excitement was obvious. Teri quickly helped me undress straining buttons and zippers in her haste.

"I recall you promised me a hard cock, Boy. Well it’s time to pay-up!” She said as she lay horizontally across the bed, spreading her legs wide; her sopping pussy followed. I was nervous about her position and the camera angles.

Rainee sensed my hesitation and whispered in my ear, "She looks so very fuckable from here. Go! If you won’t do it, I will.”

I didn’t need another nudge and entered her with one swift thrust. She immediately clenched her cunt muscles and began to cum. Her head rose from the bed and the muscles in her neck strained with the pleasure pulsing through her. With all of the excitement of the last hour, I began pumping cum into her like an overeager frat boy conquering the untouchable blonde. We rested a few minutes and assumed the familiar post-coital cuddle position. Teri said, “Thanks George. Uh, I mean Brian. Thanks dear.” Looking down, her smile let me know she was joking, but there was a foundation of truth underneath.

After a short quiet recovery period, we began making love slowly. It really felt like we were in a big hotel room. I forgot about the cameras and Teri gave no indication she gave it any thought. We did what came naturally, a long gradual build of sensations followed by powerful climaxes for both of us. After catching her breath, Teri said, "That time I imagined George watched my perfect lover do his stuff. It was so hot, so naughty. George stood nodding his head appreciating how my body reacts to yours." She licked her lips and finished with a seductive wink. “I’m getting horny all over thinking about it.”

“Well, George might not have seen it, but I’m sure Rainee watched.” It felt like a little electric shock ran through Teri as she remembered two people watched her moments ago.

That reaction paled in comparison to the way she jolted when Charlene’s voice came from the speakers in the ceiling. “Rainee wasn’t the only one admiring Brian’s action and your reaction. With Rainee concentrating on his work, I resorted to my favorite toy to relieve the tension you two created. I can’t wait to see what’s next.”

Me either, but at the moment, I needed a break. I suggested we grab a drink and have a quick shower. "I think I’ll stick with water," Teri said; it sounded good to me, too. We moved from the bedroom, but Teri didn't know cameras covered every inch of the bathroom. The survey form I completed in the preparation phase was very specific about camera angle in the bathroom. I didn’t have any desire to watch anyone using the facilities, so I requested those cameras remain off. The shower area is another. Bring some extra cameras in there. A hot sudsy shower with an incredible sexy woman is never something to refuse either participating or watching. I made sure those beautiful breasts were spotless and her pussy glistened. She ensured she could eat off every crack and crevice of mine by the time she finished. My cock began to show signs of life, but still needed some work.

Wrapped in white fluffy towels, we walked into a room that looked like a movie set on the other side of the bedroom. The room had three blue screens with an outdoor recliner in the middle of the room. Sand covered the floor with a couple of seashells strewn about. “This dear,” I grandly stated, “is where we spent our honeymoon. Of course, this place looked nothing like where we stayed on our honeymoon.” The look I received told me I was crazy, absolutely insane.

Teri and I spent ten sun-soaked days on our honeymoon in the Caribbean; it was simply heaven on Earth. A constant breeze and refreshing water were sandwiched between marathon lovemaking sessions. The resort wasn’t new, since we were young and poor, but it had quaint South Pacific huts with thatched roofs and windows with no glass. It had two huge conch shell sinks in the bathroom and a shower stall large enough for about twenty people. It also had a fenced outdoor space. There were recliners in the sun and finally an outdoor shower. We spent many days sunning naked moving only to turn over or make love. During the warm humid night, we sat on the front porch drinking cocktails and seeking any little breeze while listening to the call of the ocean. One of Teri’s favorite activities is lying on her back outside looking at the Milky Way while I’m moving in and out of her and we certainly accomplished that several times on our trip.

I explained the set was the same type movie studios used. After final video production, the blue screens would show us in a Caribbean paradise. The set was warm but fans stirred the air to simulate a gentle breeze. Rainee provided a simple beach lounger as the only piece of furniture. I invited Teri to have a seat and loosened her robe to enjoy the naked view. I said, "Suck me hard," smiling at my own double entendre. Teri attacked me as if she hadn’t had sex in a week. She made my soft cock very wet and quickly sucked me hard with some help from her pumping hand.

Even though Teri appeared more comfortable with the situation, I wasn’t sure, so I decided to have a little fun to test her. "Say Rainee," I spoke aloud to the room in general knowing the sensitive microphone would easily record it. Teri lifted her eyes catching mine and silently questioning, but otherwise continued her mouth to cock resuscitation efforts. “Have you seen a more inspired effort?” I asked.

“No, man, as much as you two have had sex tonight, I thought you’d need at least twenty or thirty minutes of concentrated effort to get hard again. It took her no time at all. Speaking of inspiration, she definitely inspired Charlene. Thanks for the giving her the idea. She’s hitting the spot, if you know what I mean.”

“Rainee, it’s not her mouth, tongue and hand,” I said, “It’s the whole package. It’s the kinky hair, sexy eyes and beautiful breasts.” Slurping and sucking was the only sound both in front of me and from the speakers in the ceiling until Rainee’s amplified grunting filled the room.

It was a few minutes later before his voice sounded again. “Sorry. I was unable to speak or get the speaker turned off, but I didn’t take my eyes from the action. If you touch her, I bet you’ll find her wet and ready." I reached and her lips were indeed thick and puffy and her juices overflowed. Teri spread her legs wider to give me better access. She was ready and I was ready, so why wait? I carefully disengaged her mouth from my cock, knelt, and gave her a long passionate kiss with plenty of tongue while never removing my hand from her honey font. I inserted a second finger and moved them slowly in and out. Due to the angle and the fact that I wasn’t pushing them in too far, they stayed in constant contact with her clit. Some very aroused sounds reached my ears and my other hand moved to alternately tweak her nipple and knead her breast. I had her turn around and kneel on the lounger. What a beautiful sight. Her sopping pussy gaped invitingly and my cock twitched with anticipation and appreciation. I stood straddling the lounger and slowly entered her savoring every millimeter. Teri exhaled a satisfied breath. "Ah, that couldn’t feel any better than it does," I said as I stroked her sides and kneaded her ass.

"Brian," Rainee’s voice softly intruded, "you should see the look on your face. Then again, that’s one of the reasons you’re here, isn’t it?" He said with a snicker. I started slowly moving in and out of Teri as Rainee continued, “Charlene is a little involved in watching the two of you. She couldn’t wait. Right now, she is on the couch in the same position as Teri. She’s working a dildo into her tight pussy I adore so much as if it’s a well and she’s drilling for oil. I must say it’s hugely arousing to watch you two. You are so into each other and know each other so well; it’s definitely poetry in motion. Oh, there she goes again. Can you hear her?”