Action for the Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. That was great," Stacy said as she winked at me and went back out to the living room with her drink.

There was no denying it now that there was something very odd going on here. I know that Stacy felt every inch of my dick pressed into her ass crack a moment ago and it totally seemed as if that was what she had really wanted as opposed to the back cracking. I immediately went into the bathroom and probably set a personal best on how fast I blew a load of cum into the toilet. I flushed my jizz down and headed back out to the living room with my snack to finish watching the movie. Stacy was once again in the same position, giving me a view of the ass crack my cock was just squashed into.

I ended up drinking quite a few beers and spending the majority of the rest of the movie just staring at Stacy's ass. After the movie we all went to bed. I was planning on staying up to see if any action started but in my drunken state I quickly passed out.

I woke the next morning with a major hard on. My brain immediately flashed to what happened the night before in the kitchen when I cracked Stacy's back. As I thought about it I became more and more certain that Stacy was teasing me and really enjoying it. There was no else explaining why she would let me keep seeing and hearing all of the action between her and Dave, the skimpy clothing she had been wearing, and especially when she seemed to thoroughly enjoy having my rigid cock pressed into her ass crack. I decided that if given the opportunity I was going to test her to see if there really was something going on.

I opened my door and could hear that someone was in the shower already. I could hear Stacy humming in the kitchen so I knew it was Dave in the bathroom. I thought about Stacy's ass pressed onto my prick and quickly worked up a swollen hard on. I grabbed a water glass near my bed and headed into the kitchen.

Stacy was at the sink doing the dinner dishes from last night and she was once again wearing her tight, skimpy boyshorts. My cock swelled with blood as it strained to pop out of my pajama pants at the sight of her luscious ass. I decided it was now or never and walked up behind her.

"Good morning," I said as I reached around her to put my water glass in the sink. As I did this I lightly pressed the tip of my hard cock into Stacy's ass cheek. It was just enough for her to notice but little enough that it could also seem accidental.

"Good morning to you too," Stacy replied. A half second later I received the confirmation I was looking for when she very subtly, but definitely deliberately, pressed her ass back onto my hard cock.

My cock swelled and my head swam with excitement as I moved past Stacy and sat down to watch some TV. I had a bit of a hangover from drinking the night before so I pulled out my pipe and weed and packed myself a bowl to help get rid of it. I sparked my bowl, took a hit and then offered the pipe to Stacy.

"That would be great," she said as she walked over to me. "Mind if I sit down?"

I was about to oblige and stand up to give her the chair when Stacy suddenly sat right down on my lap. I'm not talking about sitting on one of my legs either, but directly on my crotch. I felt my cock once again press itself into the crack of her juicy ass. I could not believe what was happening when she surprised me even more by starting to slowly grind her ass up and down on my cock while she was hitting my pipe.

I was in shock as I sat there and relished the feeling of my cock pressing on to her snatch through the thin materials we had on. I started flexing my swollen cock so that she could feel it pulsating on her vagina. She responded by flexing her pussy lips so that they gripped my hard dick through the materials.

"Mmmmm," Stacy moaned as she blew out a hit of weed. I couldn't tell if she was moaning from the weed hitting her brain or my cock grinding on her snatch. Either way what we were doing at that moment was taking definitely taking this "teasing" up a notch in a big way.

"So I was thinking about making meatloaf and homemade biscuits for dinner tonight," Stacy nonchalantly said as she continued to grind her ass on my crotch. I was amazed that she was still acting like nothing was going on even though things were definitely going to a new level. All I could do was nod my approval at her dinner suggestion.

After a few minutes of smoking and Stacy giving me a grinding lapdance I was really getting worked up. Things came to an end though when we heard the shower finally turn off. Stacy hopped off my crotch and went back to doing the dishes, leaving me with a raging hard on. I looked down at my crotch to see that I had a nice wet spot which had to be Stacy's pussy juice. She had got all wet grinding on me. As soon as Dave got out of the bathroom I ran in there while trying to hide my boner and the wet spot on my crotch. As soon as I was behind the closed door I pulled off my pants and inhaled the musky sent of Stacy's pussy juice while I jerked off and blew a huge load. My mind was racing at the thought of what could possibly happen next now that I knew there was definitely something going on.

The rest of the day went on just like normal except that there were more than a few occasions where Stacy's ass would "accidentally" press into my crotch. She also seemed to be bending over in front of me for various reasons much more often than was necessary. Later that night she even asked me if I could crack her back again. This time when I lifted her up to crack her back I made sure to really grind my cock into her ass crack. She responded by pushing back onto my dick as hard as she could.

After we all "went to bed" it was only about fifteen minutes before Stacy and Dave started going at it again in their bedroom. I popped my door open and once again they had left their door about halfway open. I used the bathroom and walked down the hallway to pause outside their door. They were fucking in the position I had seen the other night where Dave was on his back with Stacy riding him in reverse cowgirl. Once again Stacy was facing the mirror so that if she looked she would see me in the reflection again.

This time, knowing that Stacy was definitely teasing me, I decided I did not care if she caught me watching. In fact, I was pretty sure that she wanted me to watch and that's why the door was always left open. I pulled out my fat, hard cock so that if she saw me she would get a good look at what she was doing to me. I started to stroke my dick as I watched her bouncing up and down on Dave's shaft.

After a few minutes of watching I was getting pretty worked up when I saw Stacy suddenly notice me in the mirror. We immediately made eye contact and she gave me a smile and a wink. Now I really knew that she was putting on a show for me. Stacy's eyes went wide when she looked down and saw my hard prick grasped firmly in my hand. The head of my cock was red and swollen as I lewdly stroked my cock and aimed it at her. I saw Stacy lick her lips as she started riding Dave even harder. She was staring at my hard dick in the mirror as she started lifting up so that Dave's cock would almost pop out of her pussy before she would slide back down and engulf it in her snatch. The sight was awesome as this gave me a great view of Stacy's pussy being stretched wide by the thick shaft. I suddenly felt myself on the verge of cumming so I ran back to my room to blow a load.

The next morning I woke again with a huge hard on. I was hoping that Dave would be in the shower so that there might be a repeat of my lapdance action from the day before. I opened my door but heard no shower going this time. I was a bit disappointed as I walked towards the kitchen with my water glass. Stacy was in there again doing dishes but there was no sign of Dave. This time Stacy was dressed to go down to the beach. She was wearing a nice bikini that did not leave much to the imagination. It showed off her butt even better than the boyshorts did.

"Morning Stacy, where's Dave?" I asked as I stood in the kitchen doorway.

"He left a little while ago to meet his cousin and talk about a possible job. He shouldn't be back for at least thirty minutes," Stacy replied as she smiled at me.

I grinned at the thought that Dave was not even here right now so maybe I could have a little more fun with this. I walked up behind Stacy and once again reached around her to put my glass in the sink. This time as soon as I lightly pressed my cock into her ass she immediately responded by grinding her butt back on to my hard cock.

"Enough playing around, just fuck me this time!" Stacy moaned as she ground her snatch on to my cock. I jumped back as I was stunned by what she had just said to me. Stacy looked over her shoulder at me and waggled her ass back and forth. "Don't look so shocked. I've had enough teasing and I want that fat cock of yours in me right now."

"Fuck it," I said as I reached into my pajama pants and pulled out my rigid cock. Stacy licked her lips as she stared at my hard prick.

"Oooh, it's so big and fat. I want it all inside of me," Stacy cooed.

I came up behind Stacy and pulled her bikini bottoms down to expose her dripping snatch to my waiting cock. Stacy arched her back and stuck her ass out to me as I aimed my hard cock at her waiting pussy. I could practically feel the heat coming off her steaming, wet cunt. Stacy groaned as I rubbed my cock along her snatch to coat and lubricate it with her juices.

"Please hurry and fuck me," Stacy moaned. "I need your cock in me now!"

I obliged her by slowly inserting the head of my cock into her snatch. I relished the view as I watched the bulbous head of my shaft slowly spread open Stacy's pussy lips. Stacy wasn't in the mood to go slow though as she suddenly pushed back from the sink and shoved me against the counter behind me, impaling herself all the way to the balls on my thick cock. We both moaned at the same time as I luxuriated in the feeling of my dick completely engulfed within the confines of her pussy.

"Oh God, I can feel it so deep inside me!" Stacy moaned as she flexed her pussy muscles around my throbbing member.

At that moment all of my frustrations from being teased and having to watch so much nastiness came pouring out of me. I shoved Stacy forward and bent her over the sink. Her pussy sucked at my cock as I pulled it out until just the tip was still in her and then I pounded my dick all the way to the hilt in her tight snatch. Stacy groaned as I put my hands on her hips and started pumping my prick into her with reckless abandon. She had to brace herself on the counter as I slammed my shaft into her twat as hard as I could over and over again.

"Ugghhh, fuck me! Slam your fat cock into me as hard as you can! I fucking love it!" Stacy screamed as I fucked her with a wild fury.

The kitchen echoed with the sounds of our fucking. When Stacy wasn't moaning you could hear the wet, squishing sounds of my thick cock pumping into her. I could not believe that this was happening. What started as a little teasing had become something much more. Dave was my friend but this snatch was just too hot for me to pass up. My cock swelled and pulsated with pleasure as I enjoyed the tight folds of my best friends sopping wet cunt. After about ten minutes of brutal fucking Stacy let out a loud moan, shuddered and, with more force then I expected, shoved me back against the counter again.

"Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming," Stacy squealed while my cock was stuck, buried in her cunt. I could feel her pussy walls pulsating and gripping my dick as her body shuddered with orgasm. I could feel the front of my pajamas starting to get wet as Stacy's cum juice flowed out her pussy. The feeling of Stacy's snatch gripping my cock was too much for me as I felt my own orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum too!" I yelled as I tried to jam my cock even deeper into her snatch.

"Fill me up with your load!" Stacy cooed. "I want to feel you're warm cum pumping into my cunt!"

Stacy's filthy talk was the final straw to send me over the edge. I let out a grunt as my cock exploded deep within her sucking twat. I moaned with pleasure as I pumped wad after wad of jizz into my friend's pussy. Stacy was moaning along with me as I filled her up with a massive load of cum.

When I finally finished filling her with my seed Stacy slowly eased off my cock until it was released from the confines of her snatch with a wet sounding pop. We were both breathing heavily as I put my shrinking cock away and Stacy put her bikini bottoms back on.

"That was fun," Stacy said as she placed her hand on my crotch. "I'm going down to the beach to take a swim and you should take a shower. Come down after to hang out if you want."

And with that she headed out the house. As I watched Stacy walk away I could already see a wet spot in her bikini forming towards the bottom where my cum was starting to leak out of her freshly fucked pussy. I felt my dick hardening again and jumped into the shower, quickly jerking off and blowing another big load of cum. I wondered if this was a one-time thing or if there was more fun to come. I sure hoped there was going to be more and I planned on doing my best to make sure it happened.

The rest of the day went on like any other day. In fact it was too normal in my opinion. There was no more teasing from Stacy and no nastiness to enjoy that night after we went to bed. I was starting to get worried that what had happened this morning was a one time deal and that Stacy might actually be regretting what had occurred between the two of us. I went to bed thinking that all the fun might be over when in my opinion it had just been started.

The next morning I got my confirmation that things were definitely not over. I had just started waking up when my door suddenly opened and in walked Stacy. She put a finger to her lips to let me know to be quiet.

"Good morning. Dave just hopped in the shower and I'm in the mood for a morning snack," Stacy said as she pulled the sheets off me. Before I could say a word she got up on my bed and knelt between my legs. Stacy quickly reached into the fly of my pajama pants and fished out my already hardening cock.

Without saying a word, Stacy dipped her head down and engulfed my entire cock in her mouth. I moaned with enjoyment as Stacy's tongue darted out to lap at my balls while she kept my whole cock in her mouth. My dick was starting to fully harden but Stacy kept it all the way in her mouth, snorting air through her nose occasionally when she needed it. Even when I felt my cock harden to the point that it started pushing on the back of her throat she still maintained her position. I groaned as I felt the head of my cock push into the tightness of her throat. Stacy gagged a little but continued to force my shaft down her throat until I was completely hard and all the way in her mouth.

Stacy looked so nasty and sexy with my cock buried in her throat and her nose in my pubes. Her mouth was stretched nice and wide as she was barely able to wrap it around my thick shaft. I could even see the bulge in her throat where my cock was. I flexed my dick and chuckled as I saw her throat bulge just a little more. Stacy looked at me to see what was so funny as she pulled her mouth off my cock with a wet sloppy pop.

"What's so funny?" Stacy asked as she spilled some drool out of her mouth. I could tell that I was probably going to have to wash my sheets after this.

"Oh nothing, your just awesome," I said as I put my hand on the back of her head and shoved my penis back in her mouth. Stacy let out a loud gagging, choking noise as I forced my cock down her throat again.

I got a good grip on the back of Stacy's head by grabbing a handful of her hair and slowly started to fuck my cock into her sucking mouth and throat. Stacy was letting out little moans of contentment in between gagging on my dick as she massaged and lathered my shaft with her tongue. I truly enjoyed the feeling each time my dick would push it's way down her tight throat. She had to be getting at least a good four inches of hard cock down her gullet with each thrust. I loved hearing the gurgling, choking, gagging sounds that Stacy was making as I continuously fucked her throat. Stacy was constantly spilling drool and precum out her mouth and I could feel how soaked my balls were getting. There was definitely going to be a mess on my bed after this. I knew I had until Dave was finished in the shower to blow my load so I did nothing to try and restrain myself as I slowly fucked my cock into my friends mouth and throat.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna fucking cum you nasty slut!" Stacy let out a gurgling sound of agreement and jammed my cock down her throat and held it there. I groaned as my dick exploded with a torrent of jizz. I could see Stacy's throat muscles working as she gulped down spurt after spurt of my gooey cum. I could not believe how much spunk I was unloading down her throat and that she was swallowing it all down like a pro.

When my orgasm finally subsided Stacy just kept sucking away to make sure she got every drop of cum that remained. I almost thought I was about to get hard and possibly feed her another load when the shower turned off down the hallway. Stacy quickly pulled my cock from her mouth and jumped off my bed.

"Mmm, that was delicious," Stacy said as she licked her lips for any remnants of jizz that might have escaped. She gave me a wink and headed out my room.

As I laid there on my bed and looked at the big wet spot on my bed that was the result of Stacy's sloppy, drooling blowjob my cock stiffened again just thinking about the tightness of her throat. I had just received the best blowjob ever from my best friend and I could not believe how ridiculously nasty she was. I had to jerk off and blow another huge load before I could head out of my room to start the day.

From that point on I was in a constant state of horniness. Stacy and I would take every opportunity that we could to tease and mess with each other. I love how much of horny, nasty chick my friend was turning out to be. It seemed as if she just had an insatiable need for dick. She took every chance she could to press her ass on my crotch or give my dick a quick rub through my pants. Whenever I would walk past her and Dave was not around or not looking I would rub my hard prick on her leg or ass and make sure she could feel how excited I was.

That night we changed into our pajamas and posted up in the living room to watch another movie. Once again Stacy was wearing her sexy little boyshorts and she was positioned again so that I had a great view of her ass. About five minutes into the movie she teased me even further by yanked up her shorts so that they rode up into her ass crack and gave her a wedgie. This gave me an even nice view of each individual cheek of her ass.

At one point Dave got up to go use the bathroom and as soon as the door was shut behind him I quickly fished my hard prick out of my pajama pants. It proudly stood straight up in the air as I sat there.

"Hey Stacy," I said as I gripped my hard shaft at the base and waved it in her direction. She looked back at me and her eyes went wide as she stared lustily at my fat prick.

"Ooh you are such a dirty pervert," she whispered as I lewdly waved my dick back and forth for her viewing pleasure. She licked her lips and stared hungrily at my cock. "I have and idea. Get up to make some popcorn in ten minutes."

As soon as the toilet flushed I put my dick away as Dave came back out and joined us. As soon as ten minutes had gone by I announced I was going to make some popcorn and that they could just keep watching the movie. I went into the kitchen, stuck a bag of popcorn in the microwave and started the timer. As soon as the microwave started I heard Stacy ask Dave if he wanted anything from the kitchen because she was going to grab a drink. Stacy walked into the kitchen to join me and quickly bent over the counter and pulled her boyshorts down partway, exposing her glistening twat to me.