Action for the Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up and shove your cock in me," Stacy said as she reached back and grabbed it through my pants. "Just make sure and be quiet."

I wasn't about to waste this opportunity as I quickly pulled out my hard prick and aimed it at Stacy's snatch. Stacy put a hand over her mouth to stifle a moan as I shoved my prick balls-deep into her tight pussy with one swift thrust. I made sure to keep my own moans super low as I started to slowly pump my cock into her tightly gripping twat. We both made sure to listen for any signs of Dave getting up as we silently fucked in the kitchen.

"Ugghh, let me know when your about to cum," Stacy whispered as I reached around and started to grope and fondle her juicy tits through her t-shirt.

Just as the popcorn finished popping I felt my orgasm begin to build. I let Stacy know I was about to cum and she quickly jumped off my dick and knelt on the kitchen floor in front of me.

"Fill my mouth with your delicious cum," Stacy said as she opened her mouth wide for me. I frantically jerked on my cock and quickly felt a huge load come rushing up through my shaft. I grunted as the first wad of jizz shot out and nailed Stacy in the back of the throat. She gagged slightly but maintained her position as I emptied spurt after spurt of gooey spunk into her waiting mouth. I groaned as I could not believe how much cum I was producing. I felt like I was actually taking too long to get my load out and that we might get caught by Dave. Finally my orgasm subsided and I shook my cock to dribble the last bit of cum into Stacy's waiting mouth. Stacy knelt there for a few seconds and held her mouth open so I could see how full it was with my jizz. She swirled her tongue around for a couple of seconds before she closed her mouth and swallow down the entire fat load of cum in one big gulp.

Stacy quickly stood up and took a sip of her drink. She swirled it around in her mouth and spit it in the sink so she could get rid of the cum smell that would have been on her breath. She pulled her shorts back up, winked at me, and headed back out to the living to join Dave. I pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and took it into the living room. As I looked at Dave I could tell he was completely oblivious to what just happened. I felt bad for what I was doing to my friend but it was too much nasty fun for me to want to stop. Besides Stacy seemed like such a nasty slut that I don't think she would let me stop without torturing me with her relentless teasing.

After the movie was over and we had "gone to bed" I quickly heard Stacy and Dave begin to start fucking in the room. Obviously Stacy had not received her needed fix of dick from our fuck session earlier. It sounded like they were really going at it but I was so spent from earlier that I decided to just go to bed instead of checking out the action.

When I woke up in the morning and headed out to the kitchen Dave was already dressed and in there eating some breakfast and Stacy was in the shower.

"Morning dude, your dressed all early today," I said as I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Sup man," Dave replied. "Yea I have to go to court today to take care of some stuff for my dui."

I quickly faced the counter and looked out the window so that I could hide my hardening prick from Dave. Him going to court would mean that I would have at the very least an hour to have some nasty fun with Stacy.

"I'm already running behind so just tell Stacy I will see her in a couple of hours probably," Dave said as he finished his last bit of breakfast. I nodded as he grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out the door.

I went in my room and waited for a few minutes so that I could make sure that Dave was totally gone and wouldn't come running back in because he had forgotten something. I stripped off my clothes and stroked my cock until it was nice and rock hard. I walked naked down the hallway with my fat prick leading the way in front of me.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked in, shutting the door behind me. Stacy was in the shower with her back to me and did not hear me come in as she was humming loudly to herself. I lewdly stroked my cock as I watched the blurry form of her soaping and washing her naked body through the shower glass. I slid open the shower door and stepped into the shower behind Stacy. She turned around at the sound and smiled when she saw me standing there with my hard prick aiming at her.

"I see that Dave has left to go to court," she said as she reached down and grasped my cock with her soapy hands. "I was hoping you might come in and join me."

This was the first time that I was fully viewing Stacy's full nakedness in such close proximity. I grabbed her and pulled her into me and shoved my tongue into her mouth. My rigid prick was mashed into Stacy's pelvis as we hungrily kissed each other in the shower. I pinned her against the shower wall and ground my cock into her while I continued to kiss her. Eventually I broke off from kissing her to lean down and take one of her nipples into my mouth. Stacy moaned as I sucked on her luscious tit while I aggressively fondled the other one.

After a few minutes of groping and kissing each other I decided it was time to really have some fun. I broke off kissing Stacy and turned her around so she was facing the shower wall. She knew what I wanted and arched her back and braced herself on the wall, exposing her hungry snatch to me. I aimed my cock at her pussy and jammed it deep into her cunt with one thrust. Stacy moaned as I quickly pumped my cock into her a couple of times. After a couple of thrusts though I pulled my cock out because I had other plans.

A grasped Stacy's ass cheek in my hands and spread them apart, exposing her puckered asshole. Stacy knew what I was after as she giggled and pushed her ass back towards me. I grasped my hard shaft and aimed my swollen cock head at her tight shitter. We both moaned in unison as the head of my cock slowly pushed into her asshole. I felt her asshole gripping my cock like a vice as just the head of my dick was inside her ass. I looked down and marveled at the sight of my thick shaft protruding from Stacy's tight, sucking asshole. It looked huge as it was stretching her tiny butthole apart.

I groaned as I slowly started to push my cock into her juicy ass. I reveled in the sensation as I watched inch after inch of my fat prick disappear deep into Stacy's bowels. Stacy let out a loud moan when my entire dick was buried deep in her asshole.

"Oh God, your cock is so big in my fucking asshole! I can feel every inch of your fucking prick!" She mewled with pleasure as she pushed back into my pelvis to try and bury my cock even deeper in her shitter. "Fuck my asshole you son of a bitch!"

I needed no further bidding as I started to buttfuck my best friend. Her asshole was so incredibly tight as it would suck and pull on my cock every time I pulled out to thrust back in. I was grunting with exertion as I gripped Stacy's hips and pumped my fat cock into her ass.

The shower was big enough so, while keeping my prick firmly buried in her asshole, I pushed Stacy to the floor so that she was on her hands and knees. From this position I was really able to start slamming my cock into her shitter and give Stacy a brutal assfucking. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure (and maybe a little pain) as I fucked her butthole as hard as I could.

"God you are such a fucking nasty whore!" I yelled as I felt my balls slapping against Stacy's pussy with each thrust of my huge member.

There wasn't really any friction on the shower floor and I was buttfucking Stacy so hard that she quickly found herself pressed against the shower wall with her tits mashed into the tiling of the wall. I pinned Stacy there as I continued to thrust my huge cock in and out of her clenching asshole. I pressed my thumbs into the small of her back so that her ass arched up more for me. I loved the sight of my thick cock spreading her tiny asshole wide as it pushed deep into her bowels.

"Uggnhhh, your cock feels so good, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Stacy screamed as her body started quivering with orgasm. At that moment I felt my own load start to build up in my balls.

"Fuck yea, I'm about to blow my fucking load!" I yelled as I pounded away at Stacy's asshole. She looked back at me a she thrust back to take my dick as deep as possible.

Oh yes, fill my ass with your seed," Stacy moaned. "I want to feel your cock spraying inside of me!"

I let out a loud grunt as I felt the tip of my cock explode and unleash a torrent of cum deep within Stacy's juicy ass. I could feel her puckered asshole milking and clenching my prick as I spurted a huge amount of gooey sperm into my friend's shitter. Stacy moaned with pleasure as I filled her up with my seed. When my orgasm finally finished I slowly pulled my softening cock out of her butthole. As my cock finally popped out I could see that her asshole was gaping open from the stretching my dick gave it. I watched as a big glob of cum started oozing out her ass as Stacy was still on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, panting from the assfucking she had just received.

"You OK?" I asked. "That was pretty intense."

Stacy looked back at me and smiled. "I'm better than OK. That was wonderful. I just want to stay here for a few minutes and enjoy the feeling of my ass full of your cum."

I felt my dick twitch from Stacy's nasty talk. Instead I decided to give Stacy some time to enjoy her cumfilled asshole. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I left the bathroom and headed back to my bedroom. I didn't bother to put any clothes on as I laid down on my bed and rubbed my dick until it quickly got hard again. We still had plenty of time before Dave got back and I planned to utilize it.

After ten minutes Stacy finally came out of the bathroom. She had dried off and had just a towel wrapped around her luscious figure. As she walked down the hallway I came out of my room and grabbed her, catching her by surprise. I pushed her into my room, yanking her towel off her in the process. Stacy giggled as her naked body landed on my bed.

"Oooh I see your all ready to go again," Stacy cooed as my hard cock dribbled precum in her direction.

I walked over to her, knelt on the floor and spread her legs so that her juicy pussy was right in front of my face. Stacy leaned back on my bed and moaned aloud as I licked a finger and inserted it into her tight snatch. Stacy forced her shapely thighs wider as I forced another finger into the wet folds of her dripping cunt.

"Mmm, that feels so good," Stacy moaned as I dug my fingers into the hot passage that gaped hungrily at me and with a sudden lunge I leaned forward and, holding the soft lips of her cunt apart, I sank my mouth into the wet and trembling nest of Stacy's twat with a hungry lust. Her twat was delicious as I sucked and licked feverishly at the succulent treat, while I stroked my engorged cock with my hand.

Within a matter of moments, my tongue was noisily exploring Stacy's hot dripping snatch with a persistence that made her gasp and wriggle on my bed like a belly dancer. As I sucked at the sweet folds of her juicy twat, Stacy urged herself to and fro so as to work herself off against my eager mouth. I pushed my stiff tongue inside her dripping cunt and nibbled the tender lips that squashed themselves into my sucking mouth. Stacy put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face even deeper into the folds of her wet snatch.

My hand, grasping my throbbing prick tightly, rubbed and jerked like a piston down between my thighs as I knelt before Stacy and any minute I knew that my cum would be

ready to spurt from the head of my cock very soon again. I was in a daze of delight, sucking at Stacy's twat and jerking on my rigid cock. As I licked and sucked at Stacy's dripping snatch I felt and heard her beginning to approach another orgasm of her own. Her cries of pleasure became more and more frantic and her hips jerked and waved from side to side until I could tell that she was about to erupt.

"Oh God, I'm fucking cumming," Stacy cried as her back arched and she lifted up off my mattress in the throes of a huge orgasm. I released my throbbing prick, grasped Stacy's legs in my hands and forced them even wider open. I plunged my mouth deep into her flooding cunt and sucked for all I was worth at the stiff little button of her clit which poked out from the folds of her glistening pussy lips. My fingers dug into Stacy's smooth legs, making her a prisoner as I lapped at her clitoris with my feverish tongue, while her body jerked around in orgasm.

The display of female cunt in front of me went wild and I held her struggling legs apart as I made a meal of Stacy's erupting slit. For what seemed like an eternity, I was almost smothered in the sweet flesh that spread itself eagerly over my face, rubbing and trembling as Stacy savored every last tingle of pleasure before falling back exhausted onto my bed. I knelt there panting for a few moments as I gazed at the sopping wet pussy in front of me.

Stacy's glistening pussy just looked too inviting as I stood up with her legs on my shoulders and thrust my cock into her. Stacy gasped in surprise as she was suddenly filled with my entire swollen fuck stick. I lifted her ass off the bed and furiously started pumping my shaft into her. Her cunt was still so juicy from her orgasm that loud squelching noises filled my bedroom as I fucked her.

"Ugh..let me...ughn.....know when...uhnn...your gonna....ummph.....cum," Stacy gasped between thrusts. "Umph...I want to.....oomph......eat your load."

I enjoyed the view of Stacy's tits bouncing in rhythm with the pounding of my prick. I leaned down so I could take one of her juicy melons into my mouth. Her calves were still propped on my shoulders so in the process of leaning down I always able to fuck my cock even deeper into Stacy's sucking twat. She was moaning with pleasure as she raked her fingernails across my back, leaving some nice little scratches.

After a few minutes of some seriously sloppy fucking I felt another load of jizz rising up in my balls. I quickly pulled my throbbing member out of Stacy's pussy and, knowing what was about to happen, she quickly flipped around and took my cock into her mouth. I grunted as the first wad of cum exploded out of my cock. I grabbed Stacy by the back of her head and forced my dick down her throat so that I was pumping my sperm right into her stomach. She gagged for just a second when I did this but quickly recovered and resumed drinking down my man goo.

After it felt like I had dumped a gallon of cum down my friend's throat my orgasm finally ended. I pulled my wet cock from Stacy's mouth with a sloppy pop. Stacy quickly grabbed my dick and stroked it until the last couple drops of remaining jizz leaked out which she quickly licked up. I smiled at her as she opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed down my entire load.

"Wow you came so much," Stacy said as she laid back on my bed. "I can feel you're warm cum slopping around in my belly."

"Jesus, when did you get so nasty?" I asked as I laid down next to Stacy on my bed. "I've known you for two years and had no idea you were like this."

Stacy rolled on to her side and draped one leg over mine so that I could feel her hot, wet snatch pressed into my thigh. "Mmm, if I had known that you had such a nice fat cock you would have known much sooner," she answered as she gently rubbed my deflated penis.

"Bigger than Daves?"

"I think Dave has you beat by an inch in length, but you are definitely thicker," Stacy said as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "I hope Dave doesn't try to assfuck me tonight cause you definitely stretched me out."

I could already feel my dick beginning to respond again with Stacy's hand wrapped around it. "So have you always been such a nasty slut or what? From what I've seen and experienced in the last couple of weeks you are an absolute fiend for the cock."

"Mmmm, I love hearing you talk dirty to me like that," Stacy cooed as she ground her dripping slit against the side of my leg. "The truth is I am a slut. I love cock and will take it any way I can get it. I guess I'm addicted to sex but how can it be a bad addiction when it's so much fun and I get exercise from it too?"

"I totally agree with you," I nodded. "If you're addicted than so am I!" I rolled Stacy so that she was on top of me, straddling my hips, and ground my hardening prick up on her pelvis.

"You are addicted you nasty perv!" she said as she started to drag her wet slit up and down the length of my cock.

I was getting ready to insert my fuck stick into Stacy for the third time that morning when she looked at my alarm clock and jumped off me.

"Oh shit! I didn't realize what time it was. Dave could be home soon so we should get dressed," Stacy said as she walked out my room, leaving me with another raging woody.

It was a good thing that we didn't start fucking again because Dave walked in the door about 15 minutes later. I had decided to not jerk off and relieve my hard problem on the chance that I might be able to stick it to Stacy again sometime today. I was a predator who was going to take any chance he could to nail his prey. As soon as Dave turned his back my cock would be inside Stacy.

Unfortunately I never had a chance for the rest of the day. We ended up spending most of it driving around running errands. Stacy did not make things any easier on me. Every chance she had she would take to brush her fingers on, rub, or give my cock a quick grab through my pants whenever no one was looking. She was working me into a frenzy as my dick was in a constant state of arousal all day long.

That evening when we got back Stacy had a yoga class to go to. She went in to her room to change and when she came out my dick sprang to attention at the sight of her. She was wearing a new pair of black nylon yoga pants that were incredibly tight. They hugged every curve of her ass and legs like they were a second skin. Instead of her usual tank top she was wearing a sports bra, showing off her fit body and tight abs.

Stacy came out to the living room where I was sitting and watching TV. She had her shoes on but they were both untied so she came and stood in front of me and, bending at the waist, went down to tie her shoes. Her luscious ass cheeks strained at the fabric of her yoga pants as she gave me a wonderful view. I could hear Dave in the kitchen chopping vegetables so I reached out and cupped one of her ass cheeks with my hand and gave it a squeeze. Stacy sighed as I caressed her ass and started rubbing my thumb on her snatch.

"Mmm, you gotta stop that," Stacy whispered. "Your gonna get me all wet before I go to class." Even as she was saying this she contradicted herself as she sat down in my lap and ground her crotch onto my quickly hardening prick.

I grabbed Stacy by the hips and pushed her down onto my pelvis as I pressed my cock into the wetness of her snatch. We were starting to have fun when we heard Dave coming down the hallway. Stacy quickly jumped off me and straightened out her pants.

"You ready to go babe?" Dave asked as he walked into the living room. Stacy looked a bit flustered as she nodded to him. Still, Dave seemed to know nothing as they headed out to give her a ride to yoga. I thought to myself that she was very lucky those yoga pants were black as I'm sure she had a bit of wetness starting to spread through her crotch.

When Dave returned he went back to making dinner. He is one of those rare guys who likes to cook so occasionally he will make a crazy meal. Tonight was one of those nights. It was getting close to the time when he would need to go pick up Stacy when he called me in to the kitchen.