Action for the Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey dude, I'm running a little behind on making this stuff. Do you think you could pick up Stacy from yoga?"

"Sure man, no problem," I nodded. "I actually need to grab some gas and hit the bank real quick, you mind if we lag a little?"

"Take your time man if you got a couple of errands," Dave replied. "Dinner is gonna be like another hour so you have time."

"Cool man, see you in a bit."

"Have fun!" Dave called as I walked out of the kitchen. It seemed like an odd thing to say when I was going to pick up his girlfriend but I decided to think nothing of it. What I knew was that I had been given an opportunity and bought myself some time to have a little fun with Stacy.

I pulled up in front of Stacy's yoga studio and she was waiting outside. She jumped in my car and I told her that Dave had asked me to pick her up and that we were going to take a little longer because, using air quotes, I needed to get gas and hit the atm. Stacy giggled and smiled as she knew exactly what that meant.

Stacy was sitting at an angle in my passenger seat so that her ass was directly facing me. While keeping one hand on the wheel I reached over and started groping her juicy ass. Stacy moaned as I groped and mauled her tight butt with my right hand. I grabbed the top of her pants and was able to yank them down far enough to expose her wet cunt. Stacy groaned as I sunk two fingers deep into the folds of her pussy. As I started fingerfucking her Stacy reached back with her left arm to start rubbing and stroking my hard cock through my pants.

Within a couple of minutes we reached our spot. I had gone to a place that up until now was where Stacy and I would occasionally go to smoke a bowl. It was a dark culdesac with no working streetlights. The houses on both sides did not face the side street and they had high side walls. It had been the perfect smoke spot and now it was going to be the perfect place to fuck.

We were insanely horny due to all our groping and quickly jumped into the backseat so that we could have more room. Stacy yanked her yoga pants down around her ankles as I did the same with my pants and boxers. My hard fat cock sprang free and stood straight up. Stacy turned back and gave me a wicked look as she lifted her waist up and slowly sank herself down on my lap. I was in heaven as I felt inch after inch of my prick slide into her wet pussy as she slowly impaled herself on my fuck stick. Stacy let out a long sigh as her ass cheeks crushed into my pelvis as she had the entire length of my man meat filling her tight snatch. We sat there for a couple of minutes just relishing the pleasure of being so stuck together by our sex.

"Yeessss, I love being so full of cock," Stacy moaned as I flexed my throbbing member inside of her. I groaned as I felt Stacy respond by working the muscles within her pussy along the length of my cock. I pushed down on Stacy's waist as I tried to shove myself even deeper inside of her.

Stacy was panting as she started to gyrate her hips against my pelvis. Her sexy ass was sliding around as her wet pussy was juicing all over my crotch. My swollen cock felt like it was becoming even more engorged with blood as it seemed to swell even bigger within her sucking snatch. Stacy leaned forward and lifted herself up until my dick was about to pop out of her. With a groan of pleasure she sank herself back down onto my shaft. She started repeating this, slowly fucking herself on my cock.

I knew we did not want to take too long with our fucking since Dave was waiting back at the place with dinner so I just sat back and allowed myself to fully enjoy Stacy's tight twat. After a few minutes I quickly felt a big load starting to rise up.

"Ungh, I'm gonna cum Stacy. Where do you want it?"

"Fill with your seed baby," Stacy said as she sat down and impaled herself on my prick. "I need to take a shower anyways and don't want to spoil my dinner with one of your big loads."

I grunted in agreement as I felt my cock explode inside of Stacy's snatch. I groaned with pleasure as I sprayed my seed deep within my friend. Stacy was groaning too as her pussy milked every last drop out of my dick. I felt like I had unloaded so much jizz inside of Stacy that it was going to come out her mouth. Stacy sighed as we just laid there for a few minutes as my cock slowly shrank within the confines of her snatch.

We quickly dressed and straightened ourselves up before we headed back to the place. As soon as we walked in Stacy said hi to Dave and went straight into the shower. I imagine she did not want him to notice the big growing wet spot on her crotch from where my cum was starting to leak out of her freshly-fucked cunt.

After Stacy was finished with her shower we ate dinner and watched a movie. I was so worn out from all the fucking I had done during the day that I passed right out as soon as my head hit my pillow. I was pretty sure I had heard Stacy and Dave start going at it in their room but I fell asleep too quick to be positive.

The next morning when I woke up I could hear that Stacy and Dave were definitely going at it. I popped open my door and headed down the hallway to use the bathroom. As I walked by their room I glanced in and was surprised to see that their door was completely open. I was even more surprised to see Stacy on the bed with Dave behind her fucking her doggystyle and they were both facing the open door. I made quick eye contact with Stacy and she waved at me. I was dumbfounded as I quickly went into the bathroom to take a piss. I was well aware of Stacy's teasing and putting on shows for me but this was even weirder. I decided that I should probably just go straight back to my room and wait for them to finish up otherwise things could get really awkward. As I quickly walked down the hall to my room I heard Stacy call out to me as I passed by her room.

"Hey Jeff, come in here!" she called out as I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around and slowly walked into their bedroom. Stacy was still on her hands and knees with Dave behind her, pounding away. Stacy smiled at me and Dave nodded and wished me a good morning.

"So I'm sorry to say...oomph....that I've been playing a.....unggh....little game with you and........uumpph.....I think the game needs to.....uuuhhnn.....end and the real fun begin," Stacy said as Dave pumped into her. I just stood there with a stupid, confused look on my face.

"What she's saying dude is that she needs to get double stuffed right now," Dave said as Stacy looked back at him and giggled. I still just stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"I can...uunnggh...see your confused," Stacy grunted. "The truth is Dave....ummphh....has known about our nasty....ooophh....fun all along."

.

"Dude I love Stacy but she is fucking insatiable," Dave said as he nodded in confirmation. "I can't give her all the action she wants and need a little help. I could use a little help keeping this nasty slut occupied. Come on man, do you really think I would let Stacy leave the door open when were fucking or wear her sexy outfits around the house if I wasn't cool with it?" Dave stopped fucking Stacy as they both looked at me to see if I was going to freak out.

"What we're trying to say is that, as much fun as it was, no more of this sneaking around stuff," Stacy said as she ground herself against Dave's crotch and the hard dick that was still buried inside her. "I want your hard cocks all day, every day as much as your willing to share them with me." Stacy reached over and started rubbing my dick through my pajama pants. "And what I really want right now is to feel both your fat dicks inside of me!"

I spent about five seconds thinking about what had just happened. So while I thought Stacy was cheating on Dave with me she actually already had his permission. At first the thought of sharing Stacy with Dave struck me as weird but I quickly got over it as I thought about all the fun I would really be able to have now instead of having to wait for a chance. I had been involved in a couple of small gangbangs in the past so I was comfortable being around other guys as long as nothing gay was going down.

Stacy grinned as I showed her my agreement by pulling out my quickly swelling member. I got up on their bed and knelt in front of Stacy's face as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Dave gave me a smile and a wink as he suddenly thrust forward into Stacy, causing her body to move forward and my dick to force itself down her throat. Stacy choked on my prick at the unexpected intrusion of her throat.

I groaned as Stacy quickly recovered and started working the length of my shaft with her throat muscles. I started to slowly fuck her mouth as Dave resumed pounding her tight pussy from behind. With every thrust from Dave her head was forced down on to my cock. With help from Dave I was really giving Stacy a good facefucking. Stacy moaned with my prick filling her mouth as we got a rhythm going, plugging Stacy from both ends. After a few minutes of this nastiness Stacy pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me.

"I want you both deep inside me," she groaned. "I want to get doublefucked by your fat cocks!"

"We better give the lady what she wants," Dave said as he pulled his dripping cock out of Stacy's twat. "So Jeff, you want her asshole or cunt?"

I thought about how Stacy had tricked me and what would be the most punishing for her. "I'm gonna fuck this sluts tight little butthole," I said as I started stripping off my clothes. I knew my thick cock was going to stretch her out nicely.

"Hmmm, I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time walking after this one," Stacy said coyly as she leaned back on the bed and spread her just-fucked pussy lips so I could see her wet snatch.

Dave climbed up on the bed next to Stacy and laid back so that his hard cock was standing straight up in the air. Stacy rolled on to him and straddled his hips as his prick ground itself into her pelvis. Stacy lifted herself up and Dave aimed his cock at her sopping wet cunt. She slowly lowered herself down, sinking inch after inch of man meat into her sucking snatch. Stacy let out a low moan when Dave finally had his entire shaft crammed up inside of her.

I stood there stroking my rock hard cock at the sight of the lewd display in front of me. Dave reached around and grasped Stacy's ass cheeks, spreading them apart so that I could see her tight puckered asshole winking at me. Stacy looked back at me with a smile on her face as she waited for me to come complete her double stuffing.

I got up on the bed and positioned myself behind Stacy. She sat there with Dave's cock still inside her as I aimed my prick at her waiting butthole. Stacy moaned and I slowly pushed by swollen cock-head into her tight anal entrance. I remembered her ass being incredibly tight before but this with Dave's dick buried in her vagina it seemed to become even tighter. I groaned as the head of my fuck stick popped into her luscious asshole. I slowly started to ease my cock into her ass until I finally had my entire prick buried deep in Stacy's bowels.

"Oh God, I'm so fucking full of cock," Stacy moaned as she slumped down on Dave. She was completely pinned between us with a foot and a half of throbbing man meat buried inside both her holes. Stacy was totally impaled with massive cock.

Stacy arched her back and started letting out some seriously animalistic noises as Dave and I started to pump our cocks in and out of her. It took a couple of minutes to get our timing right but we eventually had a nice rhythm going as we alternately thrust our cocks into her tight asshole and snatch. The feeling was wonderful on my cock as I felt her asshole sucking at it every time I pulled it out just to shove it deep back inside of her.

All three of us were doing a lot of moaning and grunting as we really started to pound our cocks into Stacy in unison. We were all hot and sweaty and having an incredible time with this insatiable slut. Stacy suddenly let out a low scream as her body started to violently shake with a massive orgasm. The throes of her orgasm caused her asshole and pussy to grip our cocks even tighter and I felt my own orgasm begin to brew.

"Shit, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I yelled.

"Fuck! Me too!" Dave yelled in agreement from under Stacy.

"Fill me with your hot seed you motherfuckers!" Stacy groaned as her body was still quivering with her orgasm.

Dave and I both let out a loud grunt as we both simultaneously exploded inside Stacy. I felt my cock erupt and spill a huge amount of cum deep inside Stacy's ass and I knew that Dave was doing the same inside her pussy. We grunted and groaned as we filled Stacy up with so much jizz that I thought it might come out of her mouth. All three of our orgasms finally subsided as Stacy collapsed on to Dave in exhaustion.

I pulled my cock out of Stacy's asshole with a wet sounding plop as she rolled off of Dave releasing his shrinking dick from the confines of her snatch. I watched Stacy as she lay there breathing heavily, her juicy tits heaving up and down with each breath. Her entire naked body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat from all of the exertion. I felt my dick twitch as Stacy spread her legs to show off her freshly fucked pussy and asshole. I watched as our cum slowly started to ooze out of her orifices.

What Stacy did next truly amazed me as she reached down and scooped up a big glob of cum. She brought it up to her mouth and, looking right at me, proceeded to eat and lick of the jizz off her fingers. Dave and stood there in awe as we watched Stacy retrieve as much cum as she could from inside of her and eat it right up. This sick, depraved sight instantly had both of our cocks nice and hard again.

Stacy grinned when she saw us both standing there with are throbbing members sticking out in front of us. She finished scooping her gooey treat out of her orifices and grabbed a pillow off the bed. She came to the front of the bed, tossed the pillow down on the floor between us, and got off the bed. She knelt down on the pillow in between Dave and myself and grabbed both of our hard cocks, one in each hand.

Dave and I stepped in closer to Stacy as she looked up at the two of us and started to gently stroke our dicks. She leaned over to Dave and took his cock into her mouth while she continued to stroke my shaft. As I watched Stacy slurping on Dave's cock I thought about how this would be a good time to give her a little more punishment for tricking me.

"Hey Dave," I said, looking over at him. "What do you say we make a mess out of this dirty slut right now?"

"Sounds fun to me," Dave grinned. He looked down at Stacy with her lips wrapped around his dick. "What do you think slut? Do you want us to make a nice little mess out of you?"

In response to Dave's question, Stacy let out a nonsensical gagging noise around his cock. It did not sound like she was objecting to me.

"I think that was a gag of approval," I said as I put my hand on the back of Stacy's head and shoved it towards Dave's crotch. She let out a loud choking noise as the full length of Dave's prick was forced down her gullet.

Dave groaned as I kept my hand firmly on the back of Stacy's head so she could not release the cock from her throat. Stacy let out a loud snort through her nose as she struggled for breath with her throat full of man meat. I held her there for a few more seconds before I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head away from Dave's cock. Stacy gasped for breath as Dave's prick popped from her mouth and a copious amount of drool spilled out of Stacy's mouth and ran down her chin, on to her tits and belly.

I gave Stacy a few seconds to catch her breath before I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her face towards my waiting cock. I aimed my shaft at her open, gasping mouth and shoved my entire prick down her throat in one slowly thrust. I felt her throat muscles tighten on my cock as Stacy gagged on the thick meat forcing itself down her gullet. Her nose buried itself in my pubic hair and I enjoyed the feeling of my cock deep down her throat. I waited a few seconds and then started pumping my cock into Stacy's mouth, fucking her face. Dave reached down and held her head steady so I could really start slamming my cock down Stacy's throat. I was being pretty brutal but I could tell by the look on Stacy's face that she was enjoying her throatfucking. She truly was a nasty slut.

"All right, my turn," Dave said as he pulled Stacy's head off my cock. She let some more drool spill out of her mouth before Dave shoved his cock down her throat.

I held Stacy's head like Dave had done for me as he started to facefuck his girlfriend in front of me. Stacy stroked on my cock while she gagged and choked from the throatfucking she was receiving. Stacy took the nastiness like a champ and knelt there on the floor letting us abuse her pretty face. She used one hand to stroke the cock she wasn't sucking while she inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy and started fingerfucking herself with the other hand.

After another minute Dave yanked Stacy's head back by her hair and shoved her towards my cock again. Stacy drooled all over my prick as I grabbed her head and shoved it back down her throat again. I could feel my saliva coated balls slapping against Stacy's chin as I brutally fucked her pretty face. She was making the most wonderful, sloppy gagging sounds as I could see her throat bulge with every deep thrust of my dick.

For the next ten minutes Dave and myself proceeded to pass Stacy back and forth, roughly fucking her face. She had drooled out a ton of saliva from having her throat fucked and her tits, belly, and pelvis were a dripping, slimy mess. I could tell she was loving every second of our roughness though because, in between her gagging and choking, she would moan happily as she frigged away on her snatch with a couple of fingers.

"So Stacy is quite a mess Dave but I think she needs some cum dumped on her pretty face," I said as I felt my orgasm building.

"You know what? I have never given Stacy a facial," Dave said. He looked down at Stacy with his cock in her mouth. "What do you think babe? Do you want us to splatter you with our loads? Were gonna cum real soon."

"I want you guys to shower me with your cum," Stacy said as she pulled Dave's cock from her throat. "I want to be drenched in your jizz!"

Dave and I moved in front of Stacy so we had our throbbing cocks aimed right at her pretty face. We started jerking on our pricks as she continued to fingerfuck herself. I knew I had already blown one load but I felt another huge orgasm building in my balls.

"Shit I'm gonna explode!" I yelled. "I'm gonna splatter you, you fucking slut!"

"Oh fuck, me too," Jason grunted as a huge wad of jizz shot from the tip of his cock and caught Stacy right across her entire face.

A second later I felt my dick erupt and my first blast of cum nail Stacy in the forehead and streak across her blond hair. Dave and I grunted and groaned as we both unloaded equally huge loads of man goo all over Stacy's face, hair and tits. By the time we both collapsed back against the wall with our dripping cocks Stacy was a cum drenched mess. She couldn't open one of her eyes because there was such a big glob of spunk. Her face was streaked and splattered along with her juicy tits. She even had a few long streaks of jizz in her hair.

As Stacy sat down on the floor and started eating the cum off her face I couldn't help but be amazed at the sight before me. I had always been a horny pervert who watched a little too much porn but I never thought I would meet such an incredibly nasty slut in real life. I never thought one of my best friends would be like this but Stacy's lust for cock was unbelievable and my mind raced at all the thoughts of what fun could be had with her. The last few weeks had been great but I knew that now that everything was out in the open that this was only the beginning. I knew that the real nasty, perverted fun was only just getting started.