Actions and Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Nicole she found something downtown," he said as he stared at my cleavage. I was wearing a v neck shirt that plunged down a bit too far for someone with large breasts.

"Do you think I could get an interview?" I asked.

"Sure, ask Chris," he said as he walked back inside. I couldn't help but notice that bulge in his boxers. He came back with his phone. He showed me the number for Chris, and I wrote it down.

"Thanks," I smiled as I began to walk away.

"Hey," Devon called at me. "Those, they are real right, not that plastic shit?"

"Yup," I nodded as I squeezed them both. "All me, no plastic or silicone. All real here too," I said as I turned and grabbed my ass.

"Damn," he said as he closed the door.

I knew that I was playing with fire flirting with these men the way I was, but it had been so long since the last time. All I wanted at this point was a little relief. Toys and my fingers weren't working anymore. I needed the real thing.

I called Chris, and he was excited to set up an appointment. It was all set for Monday. The pay was what I was looking for as well as the hours. I had done bookkeeping for the salon as well as two diners. I was hoping it was enough work experience to get me into the door.

There was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Leon standing there. "I got this on my door?" he said holding up the package receipt. I had written a small note on it that said I had the box.

"Yes," I said as I picked up a box. "I thought it was too important to be laying out in the open like that."

"Thanks," he said as he leaned against the door jam. He was staring at my top.

"See anything you like?" I said as I folded my arms under my chest.

"You know it," he said as he licked his lips.

"Thought you were an ass man," I smiled as I looked at him.

"Shit. Ass, Tits, Legs, you know name it, I like it," Leon said as he kept staring.

"You keep staring like that, you are going to bore a hole straight through this shirt," I said. Damn, I was flirting. Not just flirting, I was teasing him. Practically telling this man that he could have me, hopefully, he wouldn't call me on it.

"Or you could take the shirt off," he said entering my apartment.

'Damn,' I thought he had called my bluff.

"I could," I said stepping back. My mind was saying no don't do it, but my body was saying shut the fuck up bitch!

Leon closed the door behind him and pulled me close to him. His lips smashed against mine, and now my body and mind were saying the same thing.

I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed me hard. Leon's hands slid down my body, and both of them squeezed my ass. I was wearing the jogging pants that I wore around the house. He squeezed both my cheeks hard.

"Knew you were an ass man," I smiled.

"Turn around then," he ordered.

I obediently turned around as he pulled my pants down. "I knew it," he said slapping my bare ass. "Knew you were wearing a thong," Leon said as he slapped the other side.

It hurt and stung as he slapped one then the other. He pushed me closer to the couch as I bent over. "Holy fuck," I yelped as I felt his tongue between my ass cheeks.

"Bet no one has done this before," he said as he plunged two fingers into my wet pussy.

"No," I shook my head as I felt his tongue push its way into my ass. "Fuck," I said as I felt both his fingers fucking me. Then he began to finger my ass.

I had done anal three times in my life, and all three were with Timothy. I knew a fourth time was coming soon. "Stop," I said as I came for the second time. "Fuck me."

Leon stood up. He gripped my thighs hard between his hands he began slapping his cock against one ass cheek then the other. My only saving grace was he wasn't as big as Frederick. I didn't think I could take a cock like that up my ass.

Leon began rubbing his cock up and down between my ass cheeks, teasing me. "Put it in me!" I shouted back at him. I was tired of feeling my fake toys. I wanted the real thing.

"You want this?" Leon said as he stabbed his dick inside my pussy with his hard dick, then pulled it out.

"Yes!" I begged. "Please!"

Leon gave my ass a hard slap before he plunged his dick deep inside me. I felt all of it inside me and moaned, feeling his length and girth stretch my lips around it. He gripped my hips hard as he began to fuck me hard.

Our bodies pounded together as he fucked me hard. He was using me as his fuck toy, and I wanted him to do whatever he wanted as long as I felt him inside me.

"Harder," I said through gritted teeth.

Leon wrapped my long hair in a ball around his fist as he pulled my hair back. "A body like yours was built for fucking," he growled in my ears.

"Then fuck me," I growled back.

Leon took hold of my hips again he pulled me back on his dick as he fucked as hard as he could. I could feel that he was about to cum. Quickly he pulled his dick out of me and shot his cum onto my ass.

"Damn, you are trying to kill a guy?" he said as he sat back on the couch.

"No," I shook my head. I stood up and looked down at him. He was breathing heavy with a satisfied look on his face. "With all that bragging I thought you would have lasted longer."

"What?" Leon said looking up at me.

"You know your way out," I smiled.

"Damn, you're harsh," Leon said with a smile. "I get it though. Next time you want a fix, hit me up."

"Uh-huh," I nodded. I closed and locked the door behind me. I was glad Leon was gone. If he had stayed, I might have gone a few more rounds. I was sated, for now, hopefully, it won't come to that again.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and get cleaned up. I was meeting my son in the morning.

12