Actions and Consequences Pt. 04

Story Info
Anna starts to think for herself.
5.3k words
4.33
9.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had gone from bad to worse. To say I had dug myself into a deep hole would be an understatement. Marge had turned my day to day life to a hell on earth. If I was not doing her work for her, I was doing her personal chores, anything from picking up her lunch to walking her dogs. She wasn't the only one that was hard to deal with, Kendall had kept accurate to her words, there wasn't a minute of the day where she wasn't looking over my shoulder. Everything I did, every motion I made she was there.

On the home front, things had gotten better. The court decision had gone in my favor. Timothy wasn't allowed to take the kids out of the state permanently without my permission. I still had visitation rights, but not at my home and always with a chaperone.

"Cow-tits!" Marge said as she came around the corner to look at me.

"What," I said as she stared at me.

Marge threw a piece of paper onto the table. "My dry cleaning needs to be picked up at eight."

I couldn't bring myself to say what I wanted, but I nodded my head. Marge looked at me with a smile then walked away. Kendall gave me a look as I got up at the end of the day.

"What?" I asked as I headed for the time clock.

I was beginning not to care anymore; part of me wanted to say fuck it all! Fuck Marge and her video, fuck Kendall and this job. If it weren't for the need to get out of my shitty apartment and the horrible neighborhood, I would have told them all to go fuck themselves.

As I got in my car, the only thing that made me feel good about myself was that I got to see my son tomorrow. That thought put a smile on my face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today was even better than any other visit. As I sat with Jacob, I looked over at the swings. Sarah and Sandra were swinging back and forth with smiles on their faces. I couldn't believe how close I was to them. Teresa had said they had come on their own. Now they were smiling and laughing with their Aunt behind them pushing on their swings.

"They have been asking about you, "Jacob said.

"Really?" I asked, turning my attention back to him. He had dyed his hair from the mouse brown to a deep black. I tried not to pay attention to it as I knew that would make him feel uncomfortable, but I kept taking glances at it.

"Yeah, Sarah misses your tea parties," Jacob smiled.

I smiled as I looked over at them. I used to take their plush toys and arrange them around the table at lunch. I made a different voice for all of them. From the first time, I did it both the girls loved it.

"Lela," Jacob said as I stole another glance at his hair.

"Sanders?" I asked with shock in my voice. Lela had been a girl he had been pursuing for a long time.

"Yeah," Jacob said as he smiled. "Her parents are divorced as well. Her father cheated on her mom."

"Now you two have something in common," I nodded. "Is it getting serious?"

"We are just friends," Jacob said as he looked at me.

My phone chirped, when I looked at it, I shook my head.

"It's her again, isn't it?" Jacob asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah," I shook my head. I had told Jacob about Marge. I left out what she had over me, but he was a smart kid, and I am sure he could figure it out.

"Let her," Jacob shrugged. "What's the worse that can happen?"

"The three of you looking at me worse than you do now," I said as I put the phone away.

"It wouldn't change a thing for me, and they will get over it," Jacob shrugged. "Everyone at school already calls you every name in the dictionary, and they even made some new ones."

"Sorry," I said as I held his hand. "I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It was my fault, I told one person, and it got out," Jacob smiled. "At least it got Lela to talk to me."

"Mom?" Sarah said from behind me.

I was shocked beyond belief as I saw the two of them standing behind me. "Can we get ice cream?" Sandra asked as she pointed to an ice cream truck.

"Absolutely," I said as I got up. I knew I shouldn't spoil them, but at this point, if they wanted a pony, I would find a way to get them one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"He is right you know," Lexis said. After my visit with my children, I decided to stop by the salon. Lexis and the others were closing up. I told them everything that had happened since I left the salon and started working at the office.

"My son?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yes," another woman said as she looked at me. She was a new person. They wasted no time replacing me.

"You already have the title of a slut, whore, cheater, dumb white bitch," Natalie said as she swept the floor. "Might as well own up to it."

"Amen," Tonya smiled from her seat.

I looked at them all. "So, just walk in there, quit then walk out?"

"And do it like you own the place, put a little snap on it as you walk out," Natalie laughed.

We all laughed. I thought about it as I helped with the closing. "I couldn't," I shook my head. "I have bills to pay, rent, and ..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Lexis said as she snapped on me. "Bitch we all have that, there isn't a mother fucker alive that doesn't owe something to someone. You will figure it out."

"Do as the other hoes and whores do," the new woman said. "Get money from what you like doing."

"That's what I am talking about, flip that shit," Tonya said. "You finally found something you are good at, so do it and get paid!"

"All these women do it on all these apps, so why can't you?" Lexis asked.

"Dumb ass men, pay for these women's rent, wish lists and clothes, just because they flaunt their asses or show some cleavage," Natalie said as she looked at her phone. "Look, I just put in the hashtag BBW and look."

Natalie showed us her phone there were tons of pictures of big women scantily dressed, showing their cleavage or their ass. What was surprising was the number of followers they had, not only that they had made themselves online wish lists. We took a look at the long list that included everything from clothes to adult toys and many other things. What made it worse were that their followers were buying it.

"As I said, stupid men, and then they have the nerve to call these women sluts and whores. While they buy the shit," Tonya laughed. "Probably on some no-name account so they can hide it from their friends and family."

I left the salon with many thoughts going through my head. They were right, of course. Since the incident at the hotel I had become sex-crazed, it was like a switch had been turned on that I couldn't turn off. Even now driving home all I could think about was the men that were hanging outside of my building and how I wanted to take all of them upstairs with me and let them do whatever they wanted until they had emptied their big fat balls.

I shook my head, clearing the visions of wild sex acts. I had to start thinking clearly. I had responsibilities. Even though Jacob had said that he was okay with his mother being the way she was, it didn't mean that everyone would be okay with it.

I picked up the phone as it rang. I cursed myself as I looked at the time. Hopefully, he had put it on vibrate.

"Anna?" Timothy's voice came over the phone in a whisper. I must have awakened him.

"Sorry," I said as I pulled into my parking spot. "I didn't realize it was so late."

"Who is it?" a woman's voice said, barely audible.

"Anna," Timothy replied.

"What does she want?" the voice said emphasizing the word she as she said it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." I began to say.

"She is the mother of my children and despite how I feel or how you feel nothing will change that," Timothy shouted back. His thick country accent came out dense when he was angry. "You said you could deal with that if you have changed your mind you know where the door is located."

There was silence. "Anna?" Timothy said.

"I shouldn't have called. I didn't.." I began to say.

"Well you did, so what is it?" Timothy said.

I cleared my throat. Years of dealing with Timothy's temper had taught me one thing. Never back down or sound like I was intimidated.

"I just wanted to let you know I am leaving the job tomorrow, and a result a video might be released," I said as I stood my ground.

"For fuck's sake, Anna, do you ever stop?" Timothy said.

"I just wanted to give you a head's up, that's all," I replied.

"Fine, is that it?" Timothy asked.

"For now, yes it is," I said.

"Goodnight," Timothy said as he hung up.

I felt better about the decision as I walked past the guys; the thought of taking them upstairs increased as they looked at me.

"What you say we have a repeat of what you did for the interview?" Chris said as he looked at me, going up the stairs.

I turned to look at him. "Now Chris," I smiled as I stared down at him. "We both know I could do that in the time it takes for me to get to my door."

"Oh shit," Leon laughed.

"Leon," I said as I turned my attention to him. "You should stop bragging to the women over the phone about what you are packing because they will be sorely disappointed once the pants drop."

The others chimed in with their laughter. "Now I could take all of you upstairs and let you have your way with me, but I taped a good show, and frankly I think it would be more entertaining than what any of you have to offer," I smiled at them as I walked towards my door. "Goodnight gentlemen."

I caught the tail end of some snide remarks as I turned the key and entered, but they knew that I was only giving them back what they had given me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I knocked on Kendall's door the moment I walked into the building. "Enter," she said in her usual high and might voice. She looked up as I stepped inside. "If you have come to bargain for a day off, Ryan is the one to see."

"No, I haven't come for a day off," I said as I pushed my letter across the table.

Kendall laughed as she read it. "Good riddance," she shrugged as she crumpled it up and threw it into the trash. "Don't worry about the two weeks. You can leave right now."

"Good," I said as I turned and walked away.

"I knew you couldn't hack it from the day you walked in here," Kendall said.

I had a witty comeback along with other things that I could have said, but I knew that was what she wanted an argument.

"Have a good life," I said as I exited the office.

I made a beeline for Marge's desk. The moment she saw me, her mouth opened up.

"Post it," I said, beating her to the punch.

"What?" Marge said as she looked at me.

I turned around as I headed for the exit. "I just quit, so you can do whatever you want with the video."

I heard footsteps running towards me. "You can't!" Marge said.

"I can't what?" I said, turning towards her.

"Mitchell made me delete the video," Marge said.

I laughed. Of course, he did, it would bring him down as well.

"Bye, Marge," I laughed as I exited the building. I knew she wouldn't last the week without me doing her work for her. Kendall hated her more than she hated me.

The day went by slowly. I had gone back to doing my rideshare. In between breaks, I looked up many of the online models. Many were just on the social website flaunting what they had innocently just for likes and followers. Others were online to make money and try to make it into the modeling or adult business.

When I got off work, I went home and looked up more so-called models. One of them sparked my interests; she was a lot like me. She was the same body shape as well as the same age. Her photo app was filled with images of her showing lots of her cleavage. All of her pictures had water marks with her name. Also, her biography pointed to a website when I visited it was a pay site.

The model had over seven hundred followers. I noticed that the site had different tiers of payment each with their price. It was easy to look her up on other social sites. Many complained that the price for her tiers was too high for what she was offering. I also found images of her that were on the pay site. The most provocative was her sucking on her dildo, another had it between her tits. None of her pictures showed her being topless just hand bras and pasties over her nipples.

I looked back at her pay site. Just for the first tier was $100 a month, the second was $150, and the last was $250.

"These idiots are paying this much and not getting any nudity?" I said, shaking my head. Even if all seven hundred members were paying at the lowest tier, she was making more in a month than some people made in a year.

It wasn't hard to find more of the same. Of course, there was other sites and cam sites as well as amateur porn. All of which paid their models online. I had hit the jackpot. All I had to do was start a page and get a few apps installed. I made a profile on three of the most prominently used apps. I had gone with aMManda it was what my mother wanted to name me, and it was easy to put my attributes in my name. I knew the question would pop up about how big my chest was, and I could quickly point out that it was in my name.

When it came to taking a picture, I hesitated. I couldn't take it, not like this not like the person I used to be. I wasn't that person anymore. I loved being a mom, I loved being a good wife, but that wasn't me anymore. That woman had gone the moment I slept with another man.

A simple trip to the store and a few hours later I looked into the mirror. Gone was the blonde hair and blue eyes. I was going to dye my hair a deep black, but Jacob had already taken that color, now my hair was a bright auburn with blonde streaks. The color was perfect, it had taken some time, and the bathroom looked like a color bomb had gone off, but I liked it. I put in my colored contact lenses that made my eyes a bright but natural looking green.

Then it was a simple matter of taking my first picture. I laid out on the couch and aimed the camera down at me so that my chest was in the picture. A low cut top made my cleavage the most prominent thing in the picture. That was it. I posted it online with all the hashtags I had seen others use. Then I went to clean the mess I made.

I heard my phone vibrating and chirping, but didn't want to look at it. Part of me thought it was some people calling me all types of names, but I remembered the first rule of the internet, never read the comment section. I finished the cleaning and picked up my phone. I couldn't believe it. In the short time, it took for me to clean I had over a hundred followers. I dared myself to look at the comments. Except for a very few negative comments, most of them were the usual comments I had seen. I smiled as I took another picture of me, smiling and waving at the camera again. I made sure my chest was in full view. I put the message that I was going to bed.

I laid in bed and looked at the number of my followers climbing before I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been a week since I started on my photo apps and the number of followers I had was through the roof. I had never expected it to go this high. Other than taking pictures throughout my day to day, or taking a video of me dancing to music while making dinner. I had done nothing too revealing. Some of the followers were already giving me ideas of what websites to use.

I pretended not to be interested and kept replying that I was doing this purely for fun. The truth was that I already had three sites in mind. I was waiting for the right amount of people to show interest. When I got home, I got some of the direct messages asking me to go live online.

"What the hell," I said to myself. I put on a low top and one of the bra's that pushed my chest up, so they nearly touched my chin. I pressed the button, and there I was staring back at myself. Instantly names started to enter and say hi and greeted me. Then the regular stupid questions: bra size, favorite positions, was I into black men, have I done anal. I laughed and answered some while ignoring others. I wanted the right questions.

Then it came one of them asked if I was going to show more.

"Well," I said, trying to play innocent. I twirled a strand of my hair. "I was thinking about it, but with my job, it would be hard."

Another started saying I could make more doing things online than I would in a regular job. I laughed and said that couldn't be true.

Again another pointed out other women online that were doing the same thing but getting paid.

"This is all in fun, I like teasing people," I smiled. "If I had a better computer with camera's and everything," I stopped and paused. "No, I couldn't, could I?"

There it was the table was set. Now I had to see if one of these idiots will sit at the table and take the bait. I faked a yawn and lied about getting up early for work. I did a quick wave and then disconnected. By the time I got ready and jumped into bed, four people were offering to buy me a computer.

"Idiots," I said, shaking my head. I shrugged as I looked online for a good computer. Jacob had shown me how to shop for computers when he wanted one. I picked out a good one and a few other things like new shirts and bras from custom companies. Put it all together and made a profile, put the link in my bio then went to sleep.

The morning brought a new smile to my face as I looked at the website. Seven of the things I wanted had been purchased and were being mailed to my mail box.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're kidding," Lexis said as I met her for lunch.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"And you haven't shown them a thing?" Lexis asked.

"Not anything more than I am showing right now," I said with a smile. Granted, I was showing much cleavage as well as my legs. I had seen one guy walk into a table and another pour his drink down his shirt.

"What's the next step?" Lexis asked she was excited to see what I was going to do next

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I already have the websites figured out, but I don't know what to put on there."

"Why don't you do a photo shoot," Lexis said. "I know a guy that does great work."

"Sounds intriguing," I nodded.

Lexis called her friend, and it was an easy drive to his studio.

"Lexis," a man said as we entered. "How was the..." he began to say before Lexis stopped him.

I knew there was trouble at home. I was sure the recent change had something to do with Lexis doing something out of the ordinary. Maybe a few photos to change things at home.

"This is Anna, the friend I was telling you about," Lexis said.

"Wow, aren't you the stunning one," the man said. "Charlie," he said, introducing himself.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"I will let you two get acquainted," Lexis said, leaving us alone.

I told Charlie what I had in mind. I thought he should know the facts.

"Done it," Charlie said with a huge smile. "You are not the first, and you will not be the last."

I felt better about the situation. "Tell you what, I will show you some of the things I have done and you tell me what you want to do."

I nodded. Charlie quickly brought out a small tablet. We skimmed through pictures of other women posing in different clothes ranging from conservative to provacative to out right see through and to complete nudity.

"All of these are women online?" I asked.

"Yup," Charlie nodded. "I own four different studios in four states. I am about to open another one soon."

I liked all of them and decided on a few of the teasing photo's to begin. Charlie set me up with an appointment, and I agreed to bring the clothes. I couldn't wait to see what my followers would say, as I left the building, I took a selfie of me with the name of the company looming in the background. I made sure to let them know there was a surprise in the making. Instantly rumors were flying in the comments.

12