Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week until the planning meeting crawled by in an agonizing grind of anticipation. Marsha found herself spending much of her private time in the nude and was often testy with her husband, who thankfully went off on a business trip -- his secretary in tow, no doubt.

The meeting stoked Marsha's desires even more. Troy and Rae would make love outdoors in an old-fashioned picnic setting. Pam and Marci were going to do a sensuous analingus scene on the bordello bed, with Marci fully dressed and Pam in a corset, garter belt and stockings. Marsha's heart pounded when she was asked if she wanted to give Troy a romantic moonlit blowjob. All she could do was nod.

"I'd like you to wear only that red flannel shirt you had on, I think it was at the party," Phil said.

Marsha nodded.

"I look forward to working with you," Troy said later in the driveway as they were leaving. "You're a really nice person....and sexy, too, if you don't mind me being a total pig..."

"Thanks, not at all" Marsha smid softly, touching his arm and smiling. "The feeling's mutual."

Because her scene was to be shot last and she later found out she could not take off from work that day, Marsha did not arrive at Phil's house until just as it was getting dark. Her day had crawled by. All she could think of was sex and Troy and the impending thrill of taking her clothes off and sucking his cock while people watched.

The half-hour drive seemed to take forever. She grabbed her red flannel shirt and hurried up to the door. Angela answered it, smiling and saying, "Hey, come on in."

"I hope I'm not too late..."

"Nope. We're just getting ready to shoot Pam and Marci's scene. Everyone's in the master bedroom."

Marsha walked in to find Pam nude and lounging on the sofa cross-legged, her hands behind her braided head, as Phil and Angela placed the lights and microphones and readied the bed. Pam smiled and nodded at Marsha, who stopped to watch the activity, her heart thumping and her mouth dry.

"Here's your outfit," said Marci, handing Pam a classic red corset with black ruffles, a black garter belt and some fishnets. "You're going to look nice and tasty in this..."

"I hope so," Pam laughed. "You're gonna be licking my dirty butt."

"I've tasted your dirty butt before," Marci laughed.

Pam stood up, and she and Marci kissed and embraced for a minute or so before Pam began pulling on the fishnets. Marci, who was wearing tight black jeans and a black tank top, looked at Marsha and asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"That would be nice.."

"Come with me," Marci said. "Pun intended." And she led Marsha into the kitchen. The sight of Troy standing naked by the sink stopped Marsha in her tracks. He was pouring himself a big glass of pineapple juice and his taut, hairless body almost gleamed in the soft light.

"Hey, Marsha, how's it going?" he said. "Want some?"

"We have wine and liquor if you don't want that stuff," Marci said. "All he drinks is pineapple juice..."

"Makes my cum taste sweet," he said, with a wink at Marsha. "Right, Marci?"

"I guess," Marci laughed. "You were pretty sweet this morning..."

Marsha looked puzzled.

"We shot an extra scene Phil wanted to do," Troy said before taking a big swallow of juice. "Three-way with Marci and Angela..."

Marsha accepted a glass of red wine from Marci, who led her back to the room where the shoot would take place.

"Ready to go," Phil said. Pam was lying on the black-velvet bed with white folded comforter at the foot and big off-white and gold pillows. She looked every bit the luscious, buxom whore. A glass of champagne and a silver tray of chocolate-covered cherries were next to her on the night table. "Make it real, ladies. Take your time."

Marci fixed her hair for a moment in the mirror and then took her place on the bed as Marsha sat down on a loveseat next to Troy. The sight of his cock made her pussy tingle.

"And...action..." Phil said.

The scene opened with Pam lying on her stomach and sipping champagne as Marci rested her head on her plump, bare coffee-colored ass like it was a pillow. Occasionally, Marci would softly run her palm over a cheek or trace a garter strap to the fishnet on the back of Pam's thigh. As Angela deftly moved about with her camera, Pam sensuously ate a cherry as Marci softly kissed her ass, her hands again moving slowly across each cheek. Pam sighed and shifted slightly onto her side, bringing one knee up toward her breasts so her buttocks parted slightly. She then placed a chocolate-covered cherry in the cleft, just above her anus.

Marci licked at the cleft, teasing her way into it before taking the cherry in her mouth. She then parted Pam's luscious cheeks even more as Angela moved in for a closeup.

"Mmmm," Marci purred as she licked and teased before burying her face in Pam's ass. Pam took another cherry and licked at it while Marci rimmed her.

Marsha had never been so aroused in her life. She noticed her hand was shaking when she tried to bring her wine to her lips, so she just put it down and watched along with Troy, who slid his hand on top of hers and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

The analingus scene ended with Pam rising her to her knees so Marci could lick her anus more deeply. Both women were clearly into it now, and Pam began moaning and rubbing her pussy with two fingers before she suddenly came, writhing and rolling her face into a pillow as Marci continued to tongue-fuck her ass.

Finally, Marci and Pam exchanged a kiss and Pam offered her a cherry.

"Cut!" Phil said.

Pam and Marci kissed affectionately and climbed off the bed to applause.

"Hot, very hot," Angela said. "The camera loves your ass..."

"So do I," Marci giggled. "She has a yummy bum..."

"Well, that should do it for tonight," Phil said.

Stunned at first, Marsha's heart sank.

"Marsha has her scene," Troy said.

"You really up for it?" Phil asked him. "This will be the third time you've come today. A blowjob can take forever when you're tapped out...unless you want to fake it."

"It doesn't take me that long with a sexy new lover," Troy said, patting Marsha's hand. She smiled and couldn't help gazing at his cock.

"And I'd like him to give you a cumshot," she said, smiling slyly at Troy, her head slightly bowed.

"Okay, then. The moon is up," Phil said. "We'll do it out on the balcony. Marsha, get ready while we set up..."

A little unsteadily, Marsha stood and grabbed her flannel shirt off the back of a chair.

"Ladies usually change in the other bedroom," Troy said, "but you're welcome to do it here..."

Draining her wine, Marsha gave Troy a sexy look. "You have to wait for your surprise." Then she walked in to find Pam stripping off her stockings and corset.

"Wow, I need to get off after all that," Marci smiled as Marsha put her shirt down on the bed.

"I bet," Marsha said, unbuttoning her blouse. "That was very hot..."

"Thanks," Marci said. The two women watched Marsha as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"I can see why Phil wanted you," said Pam, who was now completely naked again. "Damn. You're hot!"

Marsha smiled and slid her bra straps off her shoulders. Tossing the bra on a chair, she turned her back to the two women and made a slow, sexy show of pulling her black thong down.

"Wait til Troy sees you," Marci said as Marsha turned back and winked at them, cocking her hip.

"You think?" Marsha asked, slipping on the flannel shirt, but leaving it open. It came down only to her waist, so her ass was clearly visible.

"Here, you need some make-up," Pam said. "Sit over here and I'll put it on for you..."

For the next several minutes, Marsha sat in front of a mirror as this luscious, nude black woman lightly powdered her face and fixed her hair. Pam's nipples were huge and dark and she had a plump mons topped by a small triangle of black pubic hair. Her body smelled nice -- like tangy pussy and chocolate. The occasional touch of Pam's hand, breast and ass on Marsha as she moved and turned to grab things made Marsha fantasize about her first lesbian scene. She found herself longing to taste pussy and a woman's anus again.

"There you go," Pam said. "Break a leg, gal..."

Marsha rose and walked into the living room where Phil, Pam and Alex turned to look at her.

"Wow, nice..." said Alex.

Marsha realized her knees were shaking, so she waited in the doorway as the final preparations were made. The scene called for her to linger in the doorway of a candlelit room and then walk over the balcony where Troy was waiting, naked, in a shaft of moonlight. They would kiss and Marsha would go down on him to completion. Phil and Angela told her she could do whatever she wanted with the cum.

"Make it the most passionate blowjob you've ever given," Phil said as Pam, still nude, and Marci came in to watch.

Marsha nodded and took several deep breaths. At last the room was ready, the crew hushed.

"Action!" Phil said, and Marsha leaned against the doorway for a couple of moments gazing at her adonis in the moonlight. Letting the open flannel shirt fall off one shoulder a bit to expose her breasts, her eyes locked on Troy's and he gave her a sweet smile.

Trying her best to walk seductively across the candlelit room, Marsha's heart pounded and her pussy juices began to flow, but she decided to focus on the act she was about to perform. She had been waiting so long for it.

Once she reached the balcony, Marsha and Troy kissed lovingly. The room had been air-conditioned, but the air outside was humid and a warm summer night breeze washed over them. Marsha trembled as Troy ran his hands under her shirt and over her ass, cupping it. He was a wonderful kisser -- soft and sensual -- and she pressed her pussy against his thigh, leaving her juice on it. Their tongues entwined and Marsha slowly squirmed against his cool, hairless and wonderfully firm body, reveling in the feeling of skin on skin. It was all she imagined it would be.

Her palms on his chest, Marsha slowly kissed her way down to Troy's stomach, trying her best to land gracefully on her knees. She was aware of Phil and his camera right behind her and Angela with another off to the side, but she made it down smoothly where she gazed at Troy's half-hard penis. He smelled wonderful -- all man musk, and his body glistened slightly with sweat. Marsha's pussy ached as she lightly took his cock in her hand and kissed the big, pink head. Troy gasped as Marsha covered it with her mouth, moving her tongue against the underside and slowly stroking the shaft, feeling it harden.

Troy's penis was delicious, and Marsha felt like coming as it swelled in her mouth. She couldn't believe how big it was getting. The insides of her thighs were wet now.

Sensuously sucking as she gently stroked it, Troy's cock steadily became fully hard. Absorbed in her cloud of lust, Marsha kissed the head and licked at the drop of precum that appeared in the slit. It was salty-sweet and she knew she could come if she were touched in any way.

"That feels so good, baby," Troy said softly.

Passionately kissing and licking at the shaft again, Marsha nuzzled Troy's balls, her tongue dancing over them as she breathed in his scent. She wanted to taste every inch of him now.

Lifting his cock as his hands lightly caressed her hair, Marsha licked at the taut skin between his scrotum and anus. Troy parted his legs wider and she teased at his asshole before running her tongue slowly up the shaft of his cock again.

As Marsha took the now-throbbing penis her mouth, she could see Angela and a camera next to her and it shifted her lust into overdrive. She took Troy by the hip, gently pulling at it.

At first, Troy seemed confused. Then he realized what Marsha wanted. Turning his back slowly to her, he leaned forward against the balcony railing as she madly kissed his bare, hairless ass, licking at the salt between his buttocks and moaning involuntarily. When her tongue met the slightly yeasty slickness of his moist anus, Marsha nearly slipped into orgasm. This was very much for real.

She spent the next minute or so lustfully rimming Troy, her hand between his legs, alternately cupping his balls like ripe fruit and then stroking his erection. He knew exactly when to turn around and as soon as Marsha felt him move, she pulled back.

Once again, that big, gleaming glorious erection was right in front of her face -- the head purplish with Troy's impending orgasm. To Marsha, this hot, sexy throbbing meat was the perfect erotic representation of manly strength, and she worshipped it with her lips, tongue and mouth, making it glisten with her saliva, and thrilling to the knowledge that she was pleasuring it intensely.

Sucking intently, Marsha felt Troy tense, so she stroked a little harder. Suddenly he gasped and rocked back. She felt his penis spasm in her mouth and the first creamy spurt hit the back of her throat. The next coated her tongue with sticky, sweet warmth. She wanted to send him through the roof in uncontrollable ecstasy now. Stroking and squeezing the pulsing shaft as she licked at the underside of the head, Marsha began to come as Troy's warm semen filled her mouth. She swallowed, then continued to urge more out of him, her lips coating his shaft with white goo. When the spasms stopped, she licked at the head with the tip of her tongue, taking a big drop of cum off it.

Troy was moaning. Marsha cupped his balls with one hand and squeezed more of his pearly cream onto her extended tongue as she gazed up at his ecstatic face, never wanting this moment to end. His come was delicious, his moans loud, and Marsha felt all-powerful with his penis in her mouth. The knowledge that she was being watched and filmed sustained her own orgasm. She had never come while giving head before, especially not without being touched.

Phil nimbly moved in closer with his camera as Marsha licked Troy's still hard penis, cleaning the last drops of his cum off the head before planting several soft, loving kisses on it. When she gazed up at Troy and he softly touched her hair, Phil said, "Cut! That was fantastic..."

A round of applause broke out behind Marsha, who was now sweaty, dishevled and utterly exhilarated. She rose to her feet, licking Troy's cum off her lips before giving him a kiss on the cheek. He kissed her on the lips and they headed back into the room where drinks and a little release party ensued, with Phil and Angela fucking on the bed to ease their long day of pent-up arousal. Pam lowered Marci's jeans and went down on her while Marci gave Alex a blowjob.

Marsha watched all of this from the love seat, nude and with a glass of wine in hand, as Troy gave her head. She had a feeling she was going to enjoy her new career, and she hadn't even seen her first movie yet.

12