Acts of Infidelity - John and Kate

Story Info
Young wife and mother are seduced by her husband's boss.
9.6k words
3.66
118.4k
94
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers

I don't normally do requests though I am often asked to do so.

As a female author, I also receive a lot of messages which appear to be nothing but fantasies but when 'John' first wrote and began telling me about a brief but important period in his marriage, from the very beginning there was a real ring of truth about his story.

John wrote in a pleasing, slightly old-fashioned style which I have tried to retain in this story about a period of four years in which, with his complete agreement, his wife cuckolded him on a regular basis.

John had never told anyone about this before and at first seemed unsure how to tell his tale but over a few months, more and more details were forthcoming until eventually, with a little creative licence from me, an interesting, arousing and highly believable story emerged.

The names have been changed but otherwise the story is as it was told to me.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed helping put it together.

***

My name is John. I live happily with my wife Catherine in Australia. I love her passionately. Both of us are in our seventies now and have three grown-up children. We are, outwardly at least, a normal, everyday couple.

But it wasn't always like this. When we were much younger, for four years I shared my wife with another man.

It was a period in our lives that I remember vividly and fondly. This is the first time I have told our story to anyone. It has been both painful and arousing to confess all that happened and to re-live some of the more exceptional aspects of our relationship but I am so pleased I have done it.

Telling everything has brought back memories of what turned out to be one of the most exciting times of our lives. Reading the story as written below it is hard to believe it all really happened.

But I assure you it did.

***

My story begins in early 1960 when at the tender age of twenty-one, I moved to Melbourne for my job. Inexperienced and unsure of the world of girls, I was just under six feet tall, had black hair, dark brown eyes, a dark complexion and at that time a slim physique.

I worked as part of a team in the Insurance business alongside a colleague of a similar age called Jeff. He and I became friends as well as colleagues, started knocking around together outside of work and in time I got to meet his nineteen year old sister, Catherine who worked in a nearby Bank.

I was immediately taken by her. Cuddly rather than slim but in no way plump, Kate was taller than the average girl, had collar length wavy brown hair and a peaches and cream complexion which no doubt came from her English heritage.

Her breasts, which were often covered by nothing more than a thin pullover, were like two lovely handfuls standing proud on her chest, their hidden nipples promising to become very hard and prominent when she was sexually excited.

It was a promise that was to be fulfilled in abundance, but more of that later.

With a lovely smile, blue-green eyes and a bubbly personality, to me she was absolutely stunning but when we first met she seemed more interested in spending time with her girlfriends. To my delight she did not seem to have a boyfriend but at the time didn't seem to be much interested in boys either.

I on the other hand was very much interested in her and would quietly ask her brother more and more about her.

Whenever I tried to learn more, Jeff would laugh and ask why I wanted to know? Was I interested in her? The answer to that was obvious so it was to my considerable relief he told me that not only did she not have a boyfriend; he didn't think that she had ever had one.

I was a shy country boy and was not experienced with women. In truth I had had only had one girlfriend until then and that hadn't involved anything more than having a feel of her breasts through her clothing. My hopes were not high but to my surprise and delight, I discovered Kate was more outgoing than me and when I finally got the courage to ask her out she agreed.

I was very excited and extremely nervous but I needn't have worried; after our first date at the movies it was she who initiated the first kiss as I left her at the front door.

I was smitten at that first kiss and have remained smitten ever since.

We continued to date. During those dates, Kate was always a little more forward than I was and things progressed quite quickly. She actually encouraged me to caress and kiss her breasts and after a while initiated me into the world of cunnilingus, something very daring that was hardly even joked about in those days.

Even now I can remember the powerful aroma that emanates from Kate's vulva when she is aroused.

Despite this, by modern standards she and I were still relatively inexperienced in sexual matters when we got married in 1964.

Times and attitudes were different everywhere back then and even more traditional in Australia where we lived. Unlike now, the pill was not widely available and would have been socially unacceptable even if it had been.

Although the rules of the game change, some things remain the same; back then there were 'nice girls' and there were the 'other girls'. Kate's three cousins had been 'other girls'; all forced to get married at an early age because of pregnancies.

Kate most certainly did not wish to be in that position or even worse, a single mother with all the shame that would have accompanied it at that time. As a result, before marriage the physical side of our love life had consisted entirely of oral sex and mutual masturbation. This was very enjoyable but we were always aware that something bigger and better awaited us one day.

As a consequence and however reluctantly, right up to our marriage, we were both still virgins.

When we finally arrived at our hotel room on our wedding night, Kate asked for a few minutes to get herself ready, even though we had been with each other without clothes many times. She wanted the first night where we could make love to be just perfect.

When she came out of the bathroom she was wearing a long white see-through night gown trimmed with pink ribbon. It was almost enough to make me cum on the spot. As you can imagine, the night gown did not stay on her for long and it did not take us much longer to consummate our marriage.

I think we made love about four times that night. We were like rabbits. Kate always said that whenever the town hall clock struck we were at it again. By the time we arrived home from our honeymoon we had done our best to make up for all the lost time in our courtship.

Now a married woman, Kate was able to obtain the pill more easily and that certainly helped us relax and enjoy ourselves in bed to the full.

Although she was and remains the love of my life, I have to be honest and say that Kate has never had the figure of a super model. Instead she possessed a curvy, womanly figure with full breasts and, most noticeably, a truly beautiful face and enchanting eyes. Even now at the age of seventy-six and both a dress and bra size larger, she is still attractive and sexy.

I tell her this every day.

As my fingers grew to learn during our courtship, she also has a truly beautiful vagina, still quite tight despite having had three children and with soft inner lips that protrude a long way beyond her outer labia. These get very swollen when she is sexually excited.

As far as I know, only one other man in the world knows this.

On our wedding night when the head of my erect cock finally got to work its way between those fleshy lips and enter the dark private passage beyond, my excitement was so great that it was all I could do not to climax immediately.

And so our life together began, happily and conventionally and remained so for a number of years. We quickly grew to know and enjoy each other's bodies and eventually to experiment in bed. Our imaginations were often titillated by the rather tame pornographic magazines that were all that was available at the time and which I used to buy surreptitiously when out of town for meetings.

It made us feel very daring and excited to be doing such naughty things! In private, we even started to use the same words the magazine used: fuck, cunt, cock, ball and cum to name but a few.

Unusual now among couples; even more daring for the 1960s!

It's hard to pinpoint when things first began to change and our journey into the world of cuckoldry began. Perhaps it grew over time from some chemistry between us; perhaps we had always had it buried within our characters.

History suggests something of the kind had always been inside me waiting for an opportunity to come out but I can never be sure. What do know is that I am not a jealous person; something within me knew that if it ever happened and I knew about it everything would be okay.

I remember one particular evening when we had been married about three years. We were in bed together reading letters from readers of an English magazine called "Fiesta" as we had often done before. The pictures in the magazine were almost exclusively of naked young women so did little for Kate's arousal but the letters from both men and women about their particular sexual proclivities were much more effective.

I had always doubted whether the letters were true or had been made up by an anxious editor struggling with a deadline but reading the intimate secrets of other peoples' lives aroused us both.

I often wondered what it would be like to have someone else fucking Kate just like the wives in the stories had been fucked. The thought would get me very horny but, not knowing what her reaction would be, I never told her this until the opportunity actually arose - but more about that later too.

The effect on my wife of these real life stories was almost always very powerful. When we were reading together, Kate would hold my cock and gauge my reactions to the various letters by the way they affected its hardness. It wasn't very scientific but it was fun.

On one occasion we were reading a letter about a cuckold doing clean-up duty after his wife had been fucked by her boyfriend. Kate squeezed my shaft appreciatively.

"Well that certainly got the attention of your cock," she laughed, still holding it firmly in her fist. "What do you think about that?"

I wasn't sure what to say. She was right though; to my surprise I had found the story highly arousing. It was all I could do not to cum all over Kate's gripping fingers.

"You know how much I love licking and sucking your cunt," I replied, trying not to appear perverted and to keep her the centre of attention. "Trying it when it's full of cum sounds even better!"

"Well we'll see if we can do something about it," she grinned, pulling me into position between her opening thighs.

I mounted her, sliding my very hard cock between those soft, swollen, protruding lips and sinking deep into her soft warm body. I was so turned on by what we had read that I came within a couple of dozen stokes, filling her cunt with rather more cum than I was used to producing.

Afterwards Kate directed my head downwards to her slit where my semen was oozing from her. I did my duty, feeling my mouth filling with my own semen mixed with her juices and taking my time over those fleshy lips and the hard nub above them but having just cum myself, the post-climax let-down was upon me and my heart wasn't in it.

Over the coming months we tried it several times more but every time I filled her cunt with my cum, the post-climax let-down prevented me from enjoying the resulting clean-up as intensely as the story had aroused me.

On another occasion our reading session was followed by some highly intense sex which left us both dreamy and relaxed. Before we knew it, we were having very deep and meaningful pillow-talk and were confessing to each other the few secrets that remained of our previous sexual experiences.

To my astonishment, Kate told me that when she was eighteen she had had a brief a lesbian relationship with a woman seven years older. To my frustration and no matter how hard I tried to persuade her, she wouldn't tell me anything about what they had done together other than to say that they had cuddled while nude.

My imagination kept me awake for several nights afterwards, wondering amongst other things whether this was where Kate had acquired her taste for cunnilingus.

As it matched my own taste in that direction, I was profoundly grateful to wherever her desires had started.

In return, I confessed that I had masturbated in the company of other teenage boys when I was younger. I was so relaxed and open I actually admitted that during these infrequent sessions I had discovered that far from having the biggest cock in the group, my erect penis was actually significantly smaller than all the others.

I asked Kate if my small erection was a problem for her. She replied that having only ever had my cock inside her she didn't really have anything to compare it with and anyway, it made her feel good and the love we had between us was more important for her satisfaction than the size of my cock.

There was something about the tone of her voice that made me doubt the truth of her words. Even now I can't be sure what it was but I remember feeling very insecure and began to feel ashamed of what I increasingly believed was an inadequate endowment.

Perhaps my first step on the road to being a cuckold began then. What is certainly true is that I began to lose confidence in bed and became more and more aware of the shortcomings in my performance.

Every time we fucked the same questions buzzed round my mind; had it been good for Kate? Had she reached orgasm? Was I disappointing her? Surely she couldn't be satisfied by so small a cock?

This belief persisted for some time, growing stronger and stronger until eventually my fear of failing to satisfy her sexually made me tell her that, rather than force her to have a inadequate sex all her life, I wouldn't stop her from sleeping with someone else if she so desired, providing that she told me it was happening.

Kate was surprised rather than shocked, but said that that was not likely to happen.

***

Strangely and despite believing I was handicapped by my small penis, our sex life was very satisfying over the next few years, at least for me. To my delight, my erection proved to be inadequate only in size and Kate became pregnant several times according to our life plan.

However disappointingly they were being delivered by my cock, there was nothing inadequate about the effectiveness of my sperm.

Kate's first pregnancy was a revelation; with a baby growing in her belly, our already active sex life soared to new heights I had never dreamed existed. Making love tenderly went out of the window; Kate simply could not get enough fucking. And that was what it was; crude, hard fucking. As her belly swelled she became absolutely insatiable; I couldn't keep up with her more than daily demands and to be honest was glad when the baby was finally born and our sex life could return to something more loving and less exhausting.

For several years our life together progressed. A second child was born, then a third, each accompanied by nine months of extreme sexual activity though the presence of our younger children made it harder for Kate to let herself go in the bedroom and often left her feeling somewhat frustrated.

This frustration only added to my firm conviction that my erect penis was inadequate and made me more determined to ensure my lovely wife had the sex life she deserved - whether it was with me or not.

***

We had been married close to ten years and outwardly at least had become a normal family when things began to change.

In my job I was moved into the Head Office Accounting Section of the company and there I was introduced to my new Boss. Alan was a few years older than me, like me was just under six feet tall but was slimmer and more athletically built. Though balding, he remained quite a good looking chap and certainly got on well with the girls in the office who thought that he was a bit of a charmer.

I don't know whether he was fucking any of them but I wouldn't have been surprised if he was.

When Kate met him she thought that he was handsome and a bit of a charmer too. I didn't think much about it at the time and she initially didn't say that she was attracted to him sexually.

That came a year or so later.

It all started quite casually when Kate and I attended a work dinner dance. Alan began to flirt with my wife who was placed next to him at the round table on which his team were all sitting. Alan was married but had always had an eye for the ladies and despite - or perhaps because of her fuller figure Kate had attracted his attention for a while.

Neither of us took him seriously at first though it was clear to me that Kate was really enjoying the attention she was receiving from a man who was undeniably attractive as well as being in a position of power.

In a strange way I was also enjoying seeing her behaving in such a light hearted and sexy way even though her attention was not directed at me.

As the department Boss, Alan had to make sure he spent time with everyone in his team and did so but I noticed he kept returning to talk to my wife throughout the evening. When he did, they laughed and joked together until eventually he asked her to dance.

Kate looked at me for a second as if asking for my approval but then simply grinned and took Alan's hand. I watched from the table, glass in hand as they moved together in time to the music. When the slow dances began I saw Kate cast an eye back towards me where I sat but then slipped her arms around Alan as his hands found her waist and rounded buttocks.

I watched, feeling a strange combination of pride, fear, anger and jealousy all at the same time.

It was a feeling I was to get to know very well indeed.

In bed that night Kate was hot, passionate and demanding. My emotions had been so powerfully aroused by what I had seen that I matched her arousal kiss for kiss and thrust for thrust, both of us reaching a wonderful nearly-simultaneous climax before collapsing onto the bed.

Afterwards she confessed that during the slow dances she had clearly felt Alan's erection pressing against her stomach. She also told me that he had been feeling her leg under the dinner table during the meal.

I asked her how that had made her feel. Kate replied that it had made her feel horny and hot.

It generated strong feelings in me too; feelings I didn't really understand at the time.

***

A few days later when I came home from work, Kate told me that Alan had telephoned. I asked why he had called the house; after all he and I had been in the same office all day. After a moment of awkward silence, Kate replied that he had asked if she would like to go out for dinner with him.

I was surprised; surely he could have simply asked me during the day if we were free but then Kate explained that he hadn't asked us - just her.

She was obviously awkward and embarrassed. I asked her what she wanted to do; he was my Boss and had to be kept happy but after all, she was my wife. To my surprise again, Kate told me that she had enjoyed talking to Alan at the dance and, if I was content, she would like to have dinner with him too.

My heart raced; something had just changed in our relationship. Never in our ten years of marriage had Kate expressed a real interest in another man. The emotions running through me were strange and unfamiliar and I struggled to cope with them.

On the one hand, Kate was my wife, the mother of our kids and most certainly should not be having dinner alone with another man.

On the other hand, she was a grown woman with her own feelings and needs. I loved and respected her too much to dig in my heels and try to prevent her doing something she really wanted to do. So with my heart thumping in my chest I told her that if that was what she wanted to do I would not deny her that opportunity.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers