Acts of Infidelity - Judy & Sam

Story Info
Did she cheat all those years ago? Did she fall pregnant?
12.3k words
2.83
68.4k
62
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers

This is Sam's story though the words are mostly mine. He has lived with it for most of his married life.

It's an unusual tale. You might think it's based on little or no hard evidence but remember that suspicion and jealousy are never objective. Far from it; they are deeply personal, needing only the flimsiest of evidence to work their evil tendrils into the minds of their victims and torment them horribly.

Like many in the medical field, I know only too well what goes on in hospitals and at conferences when the sun goes down and the alcohol flows, especially to those who aren't used to it. I know very well the surprising people that take part in such activities too. For me, that alone gives extra credence to Sam's fears and suspicions.

For most of his married life, Sam has lived with the suspicion that early in their marriage and for at least a week, his wife Judy cheated on him. He suspects that she was seduced by an attractive but notoriously philandering colleague from work, slept with him at least twice and if Sam's worst suspicions are true, might even have become pregnant by him.

Ever since then, Judy has consistently avoided answering any questions about that time and Sam has never had the courage to force the issue to a conclusion so it has remained unresolved throughout most of their marriage.

I hope you enjoy the story. All the names except one have been changed -- I'm going to let you try and guess which one -- and I have changed the places too but the events are exactly as they took place.

Remember as you read it that, however weak or strong you believe its basis to be, the fact remains that it has tormented its author for over half his life.

***

The room is dark; the bed stands in a low glow of light.

I stare helplessly at it, unable to speak, unable to move, unable to drag my eyes from the bodies writhing on the clean white sheets. In front of me and oblivious to my presence Judy, my wife and the mother of our two children is lying on her back, her pale, slender legs open wide in obscene invitation.

Between those inviting white thighs I see the smooth, athletic, ebony-skinned body of a man. His back is towards me, his face hidden, his buttocks clenching and unclenching rhythmically as his strong thighs drive his long, thick, black cock rhythmically and relentlessly into my wife's vagina to the accompaniment of the bed's creaking springs.

Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak!

Her familiar female voice sighs with increasing pleasure. Judy's hands are on the man's back, their paleness contrasting sharply with the darkness of his skin. Her fingers are spread wide, her nails digging into the flesh of his long smooth waist and hips, pulling him desperately, deeper into her body with every powerful stroke.

Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak!

I watch, frozen to the spot as, unaware of my presence, my wife surrenders herself completely to her lover. It is not the first time the pair have mated; the relaxed ease with which their two bodies have tuned into each other speaks of long physical familiarity and deep sexual compatibility.

Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak!

The man is in no hurry; his pace is measured, his strokes deep, his concentration intense; focussed on the pure physical pleasure of their copulation. Beneath his powerful dark frame, my wife's eyes are open wide; her head rolling from side to side in the grip of pure ecstasy, her red hair half-concealing her pretty face, her mouth gaping as she writhes and moans, impaled on the man's invading cock.

Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak!

He senses her climax approaching; his pace quickens to bring her to orgasm yet again. I move in closer, still unnoticed, my eyes fixed on the two lovers; at the point where their pulsating bodies have become one.

Judy's entrance is stretched tightly around the man's long, thick shaft, his mighty pole of muscle glistening with her vaginal juices as it plunges into her over and over again. At the base of his shaft a white ring has formed where those most feral of female secretions have been churned to foam by the force of repeated penetration.

"YEEEESSS!"

The sound of my wife's voice as she cums rattles round my ears; my nose and chest fill with the unmistakeable, pungent aroma of the woman I love in full, unconstrained orgasm.

At no time in our eight years of marriage has my sweet wife; the mother of our two children come anywhere close to this level of sexual pleasure before.

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak! Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak!

"Oh my God YESSSS!"

As my wife thrashes beneath her lover, the man's thrusts grow faster and less controlled and his buttocks clench harder and more frequently. Judy's hands grab wildly at his hips again then grasp the rumpled sheet beneath her bottom, bunching it in her fists as another massive wave of orgasm washes over her, making her entire body shake.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Her orgasming body is beyond her control now, completely compliant and obscenely open as her sweating, grunting lover approaches his own climax.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

There can be no doubt what is about to take place but I can do nothing but watch silently as my wife is taken completely and willingly. The man's strokes become faster and erratic; I see his rhythm break completely, his powerful ebony body going into full spasm as before my eyes a mighty male orgasm strikes and strikes hard.

"NnnnnNNNNGGGHHH!"

The man's large, round, black-skinned head rises until his dark eyes stare unfocussed at the ceiling. His face screws up in an agonising blend of pain, pleasure and triumph as he claims the ultimate prize and begins to ejaculate deep in my wife's eager vagina.

"YES! YES! OH YES!"

Judy cries out in ecstasy as the insemination of her unresisting, completely unprotected, sweet, pale, body begins. Her legs rise and wrap themselves around her lover's thighs, her arms fly to his strong, thick neck and shoulders pulling him onto her as she binds herself tightly to her impregnator, their mouths pressed together, tongues entwined, her pale, slender, feminine body merging completely with her lover's muscular frame in a tangle of black and white limbs.

Mine no longer, she is his as completely as woman can be.

I try to shut out the terrible images but it's futile.

With my eyes open, all see is my wife desperately craving her lover's seed. I see her body open wide for him, her deepest, most feminine places entirely unprotected by pill or by plastic. I see him taking her willingly, easily, completely before my watching eyes.

I can't bear it any longer. I close my eyes tightly but there is no escape. Waiting inside my head are vivid images of the creamy, sperm-filled torrent that is even now cascading from the smooth rounded head of his cock and into my wife's eager, pink passage. I see sperm in their millions, frantically swimming within her body, wriggling their desperate way towards the pink doughnut of her cervix, plunging through the hole in its centre and into the dark chamber beyond.

I see them spreading through her womb, seeking the tubes through which my wife's egg must pass. I see them thronging, fighting, struggling to be the one that succeeds. I see the single egg, huge and intimidating as it moves towards the writhing mass. I see them attacking it, trying to force their way through its outer skin. I see them striking from all sides, over and over again.

Then in horrible slow motion I see one strong sperm force itself through a crack in the egg's surface and dive into its core. I see its head breaking through and its tail detaching. The egg glows with the energy of creation as the first seconds of new life begin; its surface goes smooth, denying entrance to remaining would-be invaders.

It rolls into the warmth of my wife's womb, settles against its meaty wall and sticks.

It has happened. My sweet wife Judy has just been made pregnant by another man.

I open my eyes. Time has stopped. There is no movement on the bed.

Judy's lover is lying frozen between her spread thighs. Only she and I are aware. She still clings to the man whose child she now carries, her legs still around his thighs, her arms around his neck. Their mouths part and she looks over his shoulder towards me, her cuckolded husband.

Our eyes meet and lock onto each other. A warm smile of contentment and satisfaction crosses her pretty face. She knows what has happened deep within her and is happy. Her mouth opens. Her lover's erect cock is still within her, her womb filling with his seed, their bodies still united as one. She speaks my name.

"Sammy!"

I'm still frozen, staring impotently at my pretty wife's freshly-fucked, newly-impregnated body.

"Are you all right Sammy?"

Judy's mouth is open but the voice I hear seems to come from somewhere else; somewhere alongside me. I'm confused. There on the bed, still entwined around her lover and the father of her newly created baby is the woman I love so much. I turn towards where the voice seems to be coming from.

"Sammy? Are you all right?"

I blink. My wife's face is only inches from mine but it's different from the face on the bed; it's the same face but older; a more familiar face; a concerned face.

Puzzled, I look back towards the bed but the two lovers have gone; the bed has gone too. The room is moving.

"Sammy! Sammy! You're having a nightmare again."

This time when I open my eyes I am in the bedroom I have shared with my wife for so many years, I am in the bed in which we sleep together every night. Judy is beside me. My heart is thumping in my chest. I am sweating; panting and my cock is painfully hard.

Gradually reality returns and the terrible events in my dream and the emotions they induced begin to subside.

My lovely wife is right; I have had a nightmare; another nightmare.

Judy knows I have a lot of nightmares; she knows when they started; she knows how they upset me. She knows how best to deal with me when they happen. She knows how to wake me gently, how to calm me; how to settle me back to sleep. She knows better than to try and talk them through unless I tell her I need to.

But that has never happened and never will.

What my sweet wife does not know is that I do not have lot of nightmares; I have the same two nightmares over and over again. For nearly thirty years the same two terrible scenes have tormented my waking and sleeping hours.

Tonight's nightmare was the worst though the other is little better. Its setting might vary, the details might change but the characters and the outcome are always the same.

When the nightmare temporarily ends, my wife is carrying another man's child.

***

'Suspicion torments my heart. Suspicion keeps us apart. Suspicion -- why torture me?'

Even the radio torments me. Four hours later when the alarm rang out, switching on our local station and waking Judy and me for our normal day, those words of Elvis Presley filled the room and ran around my head, bringing back memories of my broken, nightmare-filled night.

Alongside me Judy, my wife of thirty-eight years, the mother of our two grown-up daughters and the woman I loved more than any other in the world lay dozing. Her sweet, pretty face, framed by her red hair lay eyes-closed on the white cotton of the pillow.

It was hard to imagine this lovely woman taking centre stage in the dream that had broken yet another night's sleep but that was how the last thirty years of my life had been tormented. For nearly thirty years I have desperately wanted to know the truth; perhaps to put my misery to rest but have been too afraid to ask.

Suspicion is a terrible thing. Suspicion combined with cowardice is far worse. A single conversation with my wife all those years ago might have freed me from decade of distress, mistrust and anxiety but, perhaps fearing the truth, I had never summoned up the courage to make that conversation happen.

The price of that cowardice was high; I had lived the last thirty years believing that on at least two occasions the love of my life had cheated on me. I strongly suspected she had become pregnant by her lover too but could not be sure of either of these things.

Whether the pregnancy had terminated of its own accord or she had brought it to an artificial end scarcely mattered. Though our marriage had been long and happy, the fact remained that I could not be certain Judy had been faithful to me and now it was far too late to find out.

I had few worries that that our two daughters were mine; the incident that sparked my doubt had taken place long after they were born but the idea that a third child -- a stranger's child might have been conceived within her soft, feminine body was almost too much for me to bear.

Although weeks or even months could pass without the question forcing itself into my troubled mind, in the end it always returned. Now I knew the suspicion would never set me free; it had tormented me for thirty years and would probably torment me the rest of my life.

***

The oldest of three boys and three girls, I grew up in a blue-collar home. My mom was a stay-at-home taking care of all six of us until around 1975 when I graduated from high school and, at the tender age of eighteen, moved out on my own.

Believing myself to be so grown-up, I got myself trained at the local University and was credentialed as a paramedic; one of the first two hundred to achieve the brand-new licensure in the state of Pennsylvania. After that I worked for a private ambulance company, the only EMS provider at that time.

Life was busy but fun. I was making my bay in the world. I had a job, I had a uniform, I had status. All I needed was a girl to provide the more basic, physical aspects of life.

Marie was to be that girl. The same height as me and about one hundred and thirty pounds, she had a really cute face, a nice body, was flirtatious and always happy with a glass in her hand. In most respects she was the opposite of Judy in almost every way.

She was somewhat spoiled too, always wanting this or that. At the time this was fine with me because I was getting what I wanted most from her; what any young man would want; her pussy and her mouth.

Marie was happy to provide it too, especially her mouth.

My God! Marie's mouth! She was the only woman I have ever been with who could make me climax in her mouth from oral sex alone. Other women had tried over the years but she was the only girl that ever succeeded.

Boy could that girl suck cock! She loved it and she just loved the taste of sperm.

Marie really knew what sex was about too. I was quite swept off my feet by her. A year later I proposed and to my delight she accepted and we were engaged to be married.

But there was to be no happy ending.

Cutting a long and painful story short, her sex drive proved to be too strong and despite being my fiancée she still carried on having sex with other men. It wasn't just the one man either. I suppose she was a bit of a groupie at heart; loving hockey with a passion that she simply could not resist the two IHL players who came her way.

I should have seen it coming; she had a big heart as well as open thighs. She had never denied me anything I wanted from her so why would she deny them?

When I found out I was enraged and three months later we broke up. I was badly hurt; I had trusted her and she had betrayed that trust.

Perhaps my suspicion and insecurity began there.

In an attempt to forget some of the pain, I buried myself deeply in my work. Around that same time, women were beginning to qualify as paramedics too. I ended up working with a few female paramedics; a couple were even my partners on the long twenty-four hour shifts so as a young man I got to see a lot of panty-clad bottoms during the night.

Some of them resulted in illicit fucks as well. But all this changed in 1978 when I first met the cute, redhead girl that was to become my wife.

Judy was a student nurse; she had just finished her first year and was working in the emergency room as a clerk. I was on the second shift from two o'clock in the afternoon until eleven.

I will never forget the first time I set eyes on her. Pale-skinned, freckled and with very curly red hair, Judy was and still is strikingly attractive, both in appearance and in her sweet personality. As cute a girl as I could imagine, she made a very deep impression on me straight away; something just clicked inside and I desperately wanted to know more about her. Getting her to agree to a date took a lot of work and a little assistance from her colleagues but to my delight and astonishment, in a remarkably short time she had reluctantly agreed to give me a try.

As she didn't know me very well, our first ever date was with other couples that I worked alongside. The plan was to go to the movies, but first we were going to stop off and have a beer. Nothing unusual there, but unknown to me, Judy didn't drink. At first I thought she didn't quite trust me and was making sure she could keep in control of the evening but she explained that, thanks to her mother's religious background, she had never tasted alcohol.

It took some time for her to relax but eventually she did drink an inch or two of beer while I downed two of my own before we were all off to watch the movie.

The date was a success, at least successful enough for there to be a second, then a third.

Then we were officially dating. I was a very happy man.

The child of divorced parents, Judy had grown up with her mother in a very conservative household, attending church regularly but, thanks to her parents' circumstances, moving home regularly too. Brought up simply, she was delightfully open and refreshingly naïve, trusting and believing what those around her said.

With every week that passed I fell for her deeper and deeper but it wasn't until later that Fall when she moved out of the Nursing dorm that our relationship took the biggest step forward of all.

Judy and a girlfriend had moved into a house that was owned by some people from her Mom's church. Compared with the chaos of the dorm it was wonderful to have some privacy. In the dorm, everyone knows who's having sex with whom, where and when -- and there was a lot of sex being had all around us, believe me!

Judy's conservative background made her far too shy and anxious to go much further with me when a ready audience was present so I was relieved, delighted and very excited that magical evening when she first asked me to stay the night with her in her new house.

Despite being considerably more experienced, I was nervous as a teenager. Judy was wearing a bib-style overall in brown corduroy with a white T-shirt underneath. I remember the two of us in her room, me snapping the shoulder studs and pulling the front flap down to expose her breasts.

I caressed them, too small and firm to need a bra, and with hardening nipples.

There were a couple of snaps in the hip area too; I quickly unfastened them then pushed the entire bottom half of her overalls down until it fell to the floor around her ankles.

Judy stepped nervously out of her fallen clothes, her hands on my shoulders, looking me anxiously in the eye.

It was going to happen!

A moment later I had stripped down to my underwear and we were lying side-by-side on the bed, kissing and touching each other intimately. As her arousal grew stronger, her nerves began to calm. I remember her hips writhing against my searching fingers, I remember the dampness of her panties as I fingered her through the thin cloth.

After a long time touching each other, I rose on my knees and laid a long line of kisses across her soft tummy, all the way down to her panty line. She gasped and her body went tense. Giving her no time for second thoughts, I quickly covered her pussy with my mouth. The potent musky scent made my head spin and my cock harden in my underwear.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers